Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know that I love you very much. My feelings for you haven't changed. I love making love to you. I love every second that I'm with you and wouldn't want to be with anybody else, but I love sucking cock. I've never had my cock sucked by a guy. I'm not interested in having anybody but you do that to me. I hope you can understand."

"Where do we go from here?" I asked. I realized that if all he was doing was sucking cock and not doing anything else sexually, and I was being satisfied on every level sexually, no harm was being done. How were we going to get beyond this, or better, how was I going to get beyond it?

What if I asked you to stop?" As I asked the question, I knew that it was almost rhetorical. I really didn't expect an answer that would satisfy me.

"I don't really want to stop. I love sucking cock. I need to suck cock. It makes me feel good and it turns me on and I know the guys whose cocks I suck need it, too. They're not getting it at home."

"Well, then, we have a problem."

"Why? I love you just as much as I always have, if not more. I'm not the receiver here. I'm not trying to replace you. I love making love to you. I need you to understand that."

I started to think about what was going on here. My relationship with my husband was at stake but what else was at stake? He wasn't fucking some other woman. He wasn't getting any physical gratification from what he was doing. It was more psychological. How could I make this work? I know I got excited watching his secret meeting once I figured out what he was doing. The thought of him sucking off another guy was definitely a turn-on. I wanted to create a solution to this problem.

"What if you brought the guy home and then I could watch you blow him?" It was a question that had answers that could only make things more complicated.

"That's not going to work, at least not yet. These guys are all married and their wives don't know anything about this. These guys aren't gay. They're just looking for something they can't get at home. They all think that this solves a problem without creating more problems. And, anyway, you know some of them. They'll be embarrassed."

"No, you're right but I think I've got it. Watching you like I did really turned me on. When you set up a meeting, I'll drive you and I can watch you, just as I did when you went to the supermarket. You and your friends can have your privacy and I can be a voyeur. But I need a promise from you."

"What kind of promise?"

"That you'll fuck my brains out when you're done because it really turns me on!!"

"OK. I promise."

"Then, we're partners!" I stuck my hand out. My husband extended his and we shook on it.

At least, for the moment, things seemed to be all right. Life would go on.

A few of days after our conversation, we were getting ready to have some supper. My husband and I were having a glass of wine.

"I have to go do an errand," my husband said. "Do you want to take a ride with me?"

I thought I saw a wink. The moment of truth had come. I had almost forgotten about it.

"Where do you have to go?"

"The hardware store in town."

We got in the car and we drove to the store. As we pulled into the parking lot, my husband told me to go around to the back of the store. A pickup truck was parked against the building, a man sitting behind the wheel.

"Park over there," my husband said, pointing to a corner of the lot. I parked and my husband got out, walked over to the pickup and got in. The lights in the lot allowed me to see their silhouettes. They seemed to be talking and then my husband's head disappeared. For the next ten minutes, it looked like there was only one person in the car. Then my husband sat up, got out of the truck and walked back to our car. I was on fire knowing what I just saw.

My husband got in the car.

"Thank you. He had quite a load."

"I love you!" I couldn't help myself. I grabbed his face and stuck my tongue deep into his mouth. I wanted to fuck him and have him fuck me right then and there. What made the whole thing even hotter was that I could taste the cum from my husband's 'friend.' All of a sudden, this odd arrangement took on a new perspective. It was different. It was erotic. It was sensual. It was crazy exciting!! I was sharing the experience with my husband. We drove home as quickly as we could without any conversation. My husband had his hands under my shirt and was playing with my nipples. It was going to be a good night, a very good night, and tomorrow would be even better. After all, we were partners.

12