Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Elirel's guidance, Gordon's inexperienced fingers drew surges of pleasure from her supple elven body, each touch rewarded with a soft purr of pleasure or hum of encouragement. Her own free hand was busily exploring the expanse of rugged human muscle that loomed over her prone form, delicate fingers dancing through the ridges and valleys of his granite chest and abs. Even relaxed, his body was so hard... she could feel the power sleeping in those slabs of muscle. She hated to admit it, but he may have had a point about elven men being... elven. She couldn't even imagine an elf male this large, this strong, this rugged, this... manly. She let out another soft purr as he tugged at her nipple, his powerful frame hanging over her, her hand roaming further and further down his abs by the second.

Gordon was lost in a trance, completely absorbed by his newfound playthings, the hypnotic mounds of Elirel's shapely chest. It took a sudden tug on the drawstring of his sleeping trunks to snap him out of it, one bold finger of her curious hand having slipped between the string and his abs. He blinked, then blushed with embarrassment, partially at the realization that it was only fair he strip too, partially at the fact that he hadn't realized that until now, and partially at the looming prospect of getting naked in front of her one again. Somehow, the fact that she'd already seen him naked wasn't much of a comfort. Reluctantly, his hand came away from her breast and descended to his waist, yanking at the knot until it came apart. He began to work the trunks down, her hand coming to aid his after a moment of awkward shifting failed to get them down far enough. After another moment, he gave up on the uncooperative position and fell to the side, rolling to his back to pull them off entirely.

Elirel sat up as Gordon rolled off her, biting her lip with anticipation as the trunks came away to reveal the serpentine shaft that had been lurking in the back of her mind all night. Her eyes widened as reality far exceeded her expectations. The swinging, flaccid shaft she remembered was nothing compared to the thick steely rod laying on his abs. She leaned in closer, her eyes drinking it in. It looked simply massive. It had to be almost as long as her forearm, and the flared mushroom crown looked thicker than her wrist. The gleaming tip throbbed an angry red-purple, and it's length was marbled with bulging, winding blue veins. She felt drawn to it, shifting her legs around to bring her face close as she planted a forearm on his abs for support, half-crawling onto his prone body as her free hand reached for the shaft before her. The beastly cock gave a sudden lurch, bouncing into the air for a moment, and she gasped, her hand recoiling as though it had snapped at her. She redoubled her resolve, and reached out once more, until her slender fingers finally wrapped around the pale rod, so thick her fingers couldn't quite close around its girth . It was so hard, so hot... she thought it might burn her hand.

Gordon could only watch as Elirel stared at his shaft, slowly drawing closer and closer, pulled toward it inexorably, leaving him unsure of what to do. That is, until she climbed on top of him, the movement inadvertently raising her tight ass into the air, presenting him with her shapely thighs and the glistening jewel between them. He hesitated for just a moment, gripped by doubt, before her hand wrapped around his pulsing member and he let out a soft groan at the touch. Her hand was so small, so soft, it was nothing like his own. As she began to move her hand, slowly stroking up and down his length, he groaned again. The sensation was incredible. He had to do something, or he'd lose control right away. His gaze flicked back to the hairless, glistening, flushed mound between her thighs, and he reached out.

Elirel gasped in surprise, then moaned, snapping out of her trance as Gordon's large, rough hand slipped between her thighs suddenly, his long fingers rubbing over the tender lips of her womanly center. She looked back over her shoulder, sapphire eyes meeting his emerald ones, her look of surprise melting into a playful smirk as pleasure rippled through her. He'd barely even touched her, and already she was almost embarrassingly wet. There was no point in messing around any longer. She was ready. She spun around, reluctantly releasing her grip on his shaft as she threw a leg over his waist to straddle his abs. "You're quite... gifted..." She purred, approvingly, her playful grin taking on a wicked tone. She leaned forward slightly, tracing one finger over his rugged, muscular chest in lazy circles. "I think I'm ready to take things up a notch..." she added, pushing her hips back until she straddled his, her hot, needy slit grinding down onto his steely shaft. "...Are you?" She asked, teasingly.

Gordon blinked, his expression blank with surprise at the sudden shift. A moment later, a smirk crossed his lips, swiftly growing to a grin, then a wide smile every bit as playful as hers. Without warning, he reached up, his hand hooking the back of her neck and pulling her head down, his own rising to meet hers lips to lips with a forceful kiss, just like the first kiss of the night. The wordless gesture carried all his feelings behind it, and as their lips and tongues danced together, each made itself clear in turn. There was lust, of course, a hungry desire for her that she returned in equal measure. There was affection, a deep, abiding, gentle sort of love, a tenderness. There was playfulness, eagerness, and gratitude. And, perhaps more than anything else, there was passionate desire, a burning, aching need that fueled him, drove him to be with her, to be close to her. The kiss lasted for just a few moments, but those moments seemed like an eternity, the world falling away as the two lost themselves in the microcosm of the kiss.

When their lips finally parted, reality snapped back into place with a rush. Elirel's eyes fluttered open, momentarily dazed by the raw intensity of the kiss, her mask of composure shattered. She felt weak, limbs trembling slightly as she barely managed to keep herself from falling onto Gordon's chest, her hard nipples brushing over his skin as her weight settled squarely onto the now-fully hard shaft beneath her needy pussy. "No fair..." she whined, pouting slightly. "You can't just surprise me like that... I'm trying to be all cool and confident and sexy and you just... It's not fair." She concluded with a huff of annoyed surrender.

Gordon just grinned. "They say all's fair in love and war." He replied, simply, then suddenly sat up in bed, drawing a gasp from Elirel as the movement sent her toppling over onto her back with a bounce. Gordon followed close behind, shifting to kneel between her legs, her spread thighs raised up, resting on top of his as he leaned forward to loom over her once again. He planted his forearms on either side of her head, his muscular bulk hanging just inches above her as he grinned wolfishly down at her. "They also say turnabout is fair play, too." He added, pushing his hips forward to grind his length against her tender lips.

The movement of Gordon's hips drew a soft moan of pleasure from Elirel's lips. Her hands came up, one perching on his strong shoulder, the other flattening against his abs, fingers splayed out. She looked up at him tenderly, desire and affection in her eyes as she wordlessly slid her hand slowly down his rugged washboard abs, past his waist, until her fingertips encountered the steely spear thrusting from his hips. Her slender fingers wrapped around its girth as best they could, angling the monster down until it's blunt tip aimed squarely at her entrance. She bit her lip, glancing nervously down between their bodies at the shaft ready to penetrate her. It seemed impossibly large, far too big to fit inside her, the fat head throbbing angrily with lust against her delicate petals. And yet, the sight thrilled her. She was so hot, she needed it, she needed him. She swallowed, determination in her brilliant blue eyes as they flicked up and looked deep into his. "Do it." She half-whispered. "Take me."

Wordlessly, Gordon pushed. He could feel Elirel's entrance resist, instinctively refusing to open before the fat, flared crown as he bore down, but it was a futile effort. His abs tightened as the tip of his spear wedged into her entrance, prying her open bit by bit, more and more of his crown disappearing into her with each passing second. Then, with a sudden rush, he was inside her, his blunt crown piercing through her body's resistance, the first few inches of his shaft following it as it plunged into her gripping channel. He groaned from deep in his chest at the sensation, squeezing his eyes shut. He'd thought she would be tight, but this... this was beyond anything he could have imagined. Her walls squeezed him like a silken vice, every ripple and fold of her hot, wet depths clinging to his thick shaft, twitching and squeezing around him. He froze in place, his mind overwhelmed by the surge of pleasure, struggling to catch up.

Elirel gasped as Gordon's brutish human shaft suddenly plunged into her, stretching and filling her like nothing she'd ever imagined. He felt massive, more than twice the size of any elf she'd ever known. Her grip on his shoulder tightened, her pussy twitching uncontrollably around his girth. She'd expected pain, but she hadn't expected it to be so completely overwhelmed by raw pleasure, her body singing with ecstasy as he drove into her, the dull ache that came along only making the pleasure that much more intense. She glanced down between them as he paused, letting go of the firmly-planted shaft and gasping in surprise as she realized there was more than half his length left still outside her. If just the tip felt this incredible... what would the whole thing feel like? Her walls squeezed around him at the very thought. She looked up at him, a hunger gleaming in her eyes. She had to know. She had to feel him plunge endlessly into her, feel him fill her to the limit and beyond, feel every last inch of that brutish human cock. Her legs wrapped around his waist, thighs squeezing his hips as she planted her heels on his back, spurring him on like a mighty stallion. "More!" She moaned, breathily. "Please!"

Gordon groaned again as Elirel's legs pulled him forward, another inch of thick, throbbing cock sinking into her well-stretched pussy. Her walls rippled and squeezed around him, milking at his length hungrily. It felt incredible, indescribably good, and if he'd been a weaker man, he'd have been in serious trouble. Thankfully, he had stamina to spare at the moment, and as she sweetly pleaded for more, a wicked grin spread across his face. If she wanted more... His muscles rippled as he pulled his hips back, fighting the grip of her legs until just the head remained inside her. He held himself there, teasingly still, as the seconds ticked past and she began to whimper and writhe with need. Then, all at once, his abs tensed, driving his cock into her inch by inch, plunging deeper and deeper into her gripping, spasming slit. Her inner walls stretched around his blunt crown as more and more of his thick shaft disappeared into her, filling her like nothing before.

Elirel moaned with wordless pleasure as Gordon stuffed her with more and more of his thick, beefy shaft. She clung to him with trembling limbs as her body was wracked by waves of indescribable pleasure, her legs squeezing around his waist, her nails biting into his shoulders. He was already as deep as anything had ever gone, but so much thicker, and there was so much cock left to go! Even the tiniest movements lit up every nerve, sending sparks of electric pleasure dancing along her nerves. She could even feel his pulse pounding inside her, or was it hers? She couldn't tell. She was still trying to adjust when his hips drew back again, her now-trembling legs offering little resistance, his flared crown tugging at every fold inside her as it drew back and leaving an aching emptiness behind it.

Gordon didn't tease this time, as soon as his knob tugged at Elirel's entrance, he reversed his hips and drove his steely spike forward again, growling with primal lust as he speared into her. She let out a throaty, wavering moan beneath him as he slammed into her, her depths welcoming him, twitching and squeezing hungrily around his girth, like her body was trying to draw him even deeper. His member plowed into virgin territory unceremoniously, encountering a sudden resistance, her untouched depths gripping even tighter than the rest as his fat crown stretched them wide, the sensations all the sweeter for it. He wanted even more. Overcome by desire, he didn't even pull back all the way, barely retreating an inch before bucking his hips forward with a growl, plowing into her deepest depths until his hips ground against hers, every last inch of his massive member stuffed into her spasming pussy.

Elirel trembled, her eyes wide as she stared down between them, her gaze riveted to the meeting of their hips, the sight confirming it beyond a shadow of a doubt. He was all the way inside. She could feel him deep inside her, deeper than she would have thought possible, like a shaft of red-hot steel, filling her, lurching with every throb. Every nerve in her pussy was buzzing with pleasure just from the touch of his rod, and every pulse, twitch, and lurch of that long, thick shaft made the sensation spike, pleasure shooting up her spine like a lightning bolt. He filled her to the limit and beyond. They were connected, and not just physically. She could feel him, his essence, their souls connected their physical union, intimately bound together.

Gordon held himself still there for a moment, his shaft planted into Elirel to the hilt, his heavy balls resting on her rear as he savored the moment. He told himself it was to let her adjust, but in truth, it was as much for his sake as it was for hers. Her depths were alive, twitching, squeezing, and rippling around his shaft constantly, seemingly unsure if they wanted to hold him in or force him out. Whatever her body's intent, the sensations were intense. Her wide-stretched walls clung to every sensitive inch of his cock, milking him from root to tip and back again. Even with the recent release, the raw pleasure of such an assault tested his resolve. He let out a groan as a particularly powerful spasm clenched around his member. He had to move now, while he still had the strength.

Elirel moaned as Gordon began to move once again, slowly drawing his hips back, unsheathing his mighty weapon inch by inch, the flared head tugging at her tender walls. She was so sensitive! Every sensation was amplified, intensified, each tiny movement sending sparks of pleasure racing through her, shooting up her spine and radiating out along her nerves, all the way out to her fingers and toes. Then, all at once, he changed directions, slamming his hips forward again, driving his member into her until their hips audibly smacked together with the force of the thrust. She would have moaned again, but the air was driven from her lungs by a massive wave of pleasure crashing over her, leaving her wide-eyed and breathless, mouth open in a silent cry. Her grip on his shoulders tightened, fingernails biting at his granite muscle, he was a rock, an unshakable pillar in a roiling sea of pleasure that tossed her this way and that.

Gordon gritted his teeth as he hilted himself in Elirel's spasming, quivering depths, squeezing his eyes shut as her pussy went wild around him. The pleasure was incredible, and his hips ground against hers with mindless lust for more. He was still for just a moment before he began to move once more, slowly drawing his length back, his sheer girth teasing every sensitive fold along the way. With just the head still inside her, he hammered his hips forward again, his shaft his shaft plunging into her warm, wet pussy until his hips smacked against hers again and he let out a deep groan of pleasure. This time, he didn't wait, the moment he bottomed out, his hips began to draw back again, and when the head neared her entrance, he drove it deep once more, pounding into her to the hilt with another groan. Soon he found a rhythm, thrusting and withdrawing over and over, his tempo steadily increasing with each stroke.

Elirel let loose a long, low, throaty moan, her sweet voice rising an octave each time Gordon's massive cock hammered into her, her body singing with exquisite sensation under the intense assault. Again and again he filled and emptied her, over and over, each stroke sending another wave of raw sensation through her. The waves crashed over her mind, sweeping away all but the most stubborn of thoughts, her mind nearly all but blanked out by pure pleasure. But through it all she could still feel the connection between them, the intimate union of bodies and souls. With each mighty thrust, he filled her with more than just his cock, his soul poured into her, her own flowing back to him in return, their essences blending together through the union of their bodies. She could feel it, she could feel him filling her, feel it building up in the core of her being. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, yes! Yes! Gordon~!" She moaned out in time with his thrusts, finally finding words amid the pleasure washing over her mind, her trembling legs squeezing as tight as they could around his waist.

Gordon's hips were almost a blur as he pistoned his brutish shaft deep into Elirel's hot, wet depths. His muscles glistened with a sheen of sweat, partly from the raw exertion of thrusting into her like a savage beast and partly from the strain of holding back against the incredible pleasure assaulting his mind. He grunted through gritted teeth with each thrust like a rutting animal, his hips smacking loudly against hers over and over as a mindless, instinctive lust for the warm, tight wetness of her body beginning to overtake his mind. Rational thought sank below a rising tide of animalistic instinct, a single thought bobbing to the surface of the sea of primal lust. He had to hold back. He couldn't disappoint her.

Elirel writhed beneath the savage thrusts of Gordon's hips, twitching and trembling beneath wave after wave of pleasure, unable to handle the sheer intensity of the sensations shooting through her body with each thrust. She couldn't think, she couldn't move, she could barely hold onto him, let alone stop him, even if she'd wanted to. She was helpless before his lust, but she could still feel. She could feel his thick, veiny shaft plunging into her again and again. She could feel the unbreakable connection binding the two of them. She could feel herself filling up, pleasure and passion building until she was ready to overflow. "Gordon~!" She cried out, her voice sweet with pleasure and ragged with intensity, his name full of emotion. "Feels! So! Goo~ood! So good! I love it! I love it! I love you! I love you~!" She wailed aloud with wild abandon, no longer able to care if anyone heard them.

It took Gordon a more than a moment to realize Elirel's sweet, pleasured moans had formed into words, his rational mind lost in the midst of his primal rut, but even lust-maddened as he was, those three all-important words rang in his ears clear as a bell, bringing him back to himself in an instant. He opened his eyes, his vision clearing, and looked down at the little elf-woman beneath him. Her slender, supple, toned body clung to him with all the strength she could muster, her warm brown skin gleaming with sweat as she writhed with pleasure, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth hanging open as she moaned with love and lust. The image was instantly unforgettable, crystallizing in his mind as an unfamiliar yet warm emotion surged in his chest. At the same time, it stirred a much more intimately familiar response down below, and he had to groan, the sound rumbling out from deep in his chest. "L, I can't, I'm gonna..." He managed to warn, breathlessly, starting to draw his hips back.