Partner's Best

Story Info
Gambling gives way to betting partners.
2.6k words
4.29
105.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past weekend was one to remember that I just had to post. My wife and I along with another couple decided to spend the weekend at Metropolis, a small community in southern Illinois. The gambling on the boat was just the beginning of bets for the evening.

We picked them up on the way and spent the next couple hours discussing how much money we were going to win. It was just about like at work playing the lottery. Once at the boat all four of us were roaming in our own areas. No matter who you're with, nobody likes just stay at the same old slots, unless of course you are winning at it. Every couple hours we would find each other and see how the other side was doing.

About 2 am we were all pretty much tapped out of available cash, so we figured we would head for the rooms. Our room had a big hot tub so we invited the other couple to come back to our room for a while. Although we didn't think they would, since it was so late, we went ahead and turned the water on for a nice relaxing soak. Before we could even get in, a few taps on the door and sure enough it was them. We told them they could change into their suits in the bath room. All four of us climbed in and relaxed and chatted about the day's events, maybe even exaggerating about the amounts we won or lost in any given pull of the one armed bandits.

By 3:30 am we were all ready to get out and go to bed, as it had been a long day. I asked if anyone wanted to play some cards. After a little conversation about wanting to do other things, cards won out. Sex can be done anytime and so could sleep, but chatting and playing cards with good friends in a casino hotel cannot be. After a few hands of Euchre the conversation started getting crude. The laughter continued until I said I know what we can play. I dealt out the cards five to each player and said ok now bet. The ladies looked around like bet what. Your clothes of course, we're playing strip poker. The look on their faces changed as they both started saying we don't know anything about it. I said neither do I, so we'll just play like poker and bet articles of clothing. The ladies looked at each other in shock that I would even suggest that, but then their expressions changed to curiosity and intrigue.

Socks were the first to be bet, as the bidding started rather slow. The ladies won the first 3 or 4 hands before either of us guys finally won a hand. Hand after hand was played with each of us loosing or gaining at different times. Then a big hand hit were we all had fairly good hands and were willing to bet them. The bet was progressed to shirts and bras. My wife Christy had nothing and folded. Sally had a full house and was more than willing to bet both. I had three of a kind, which beat any hand I had before. Mark though has a bigger full house. I quickly lost my shirt, eagerly waiting see Sally remove her tops. She argued for a few minutes that a full house is a full house, but to no avail.

She stood up and reluctantly removed her top. She is a petite woman, in her mid 30's about 5'3" and 110 pounds, and I was about to see what she had been hiding. We all met during our years in college and had kept in touch for about 10 years until I was transferred less than an hour away from them. Her breasts were considerably smaller than my wife's mounds but they were perky with large nipples. She sits across from me trying to hide herself with her hands.

The next few hands didn't make any major change, but then I got a flush. We were playing 7-card stud, but even at that a flush was a hard to beat hand. I bet my pants on this one and obviously I lost them. Now I am sitting in my underwear sitting across from a topless woman, while the other two had clothes to spare. Then the big hand came. I had a decent enough hand but my wife had a better one. She immediately said loose the shorts, so I did. Since we were sitting at a table it wasn't a problem hiding the lower half of the body.

This is where it got interesting. We were all still having fun, so we all agreed that once someone had lost all their clothing they had to agree to do whatever the winner said to do. The catch was that the winner's spouse got to perform it. The next few hands I had the best hands and quickly my wife had to release her 38D's for everyone to see. She has wonderful breasts with huge areolas and nipples. I reached over and gave one a little pinch for good measure. Sally lost the next hand and her pants and panties to boot. She quickly sits down and crossed her legs to hide her nicely shaved sweet spot. Now here we were, my friend's wife and I buck naked playing poker with my wife and best friend that were still dressed from the waist down, watching intently.

The next hand Sally lost and Mark had to make the decision what I got to do to his wife. He said she had to sit on my lap and let me kiss her for 10 seconds. This wasn't easy for her, as she brought her bare ass over and sits down on my leg so I could kiss her. It also wasn't easy for me to control myself when she wiggled her way over to me and sit on my leg. We kissed with no tongue for the allotted time. Then the next hand was a repeat and he had to think of something else, it wasn't hard. French her for one minute. Now French kissing a married woman in front of her husband is not something that normally happens, but doing it in front of your wife is even rarer.

Now I am beginning to enjoy myself and even more so when she loses her next two hands. This time I got to play with her breasts for two minutes. After kissing each one gently I began sucking and flicking my tongue across her nipple that was already standing out. I started lightly pinching her other nipple between my index finger and thumb. I could tell it was feeling good as she began rocking like she was humping my leg. After my two minutes were up she returned to her seat with a smile on her face.

The next hand I lost and this time my wife said I had to give Sally a one minute massage. I didn't have a problem with that either. I sit beside her and slowly massaged her neck and shoulders then further down her back. Spending ample time on the lower back and across her tight ass.

After she lost the next hand and I had to give Sally another massage, this time a frontal massage. At this point my wife and friend were wondering who was actually winning in the game. We both agreed they were and smiled as I continued to massage her breasts. Then the next hand she lost again and I suggested that she had to sit on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist while I played with her ass and sucked on her tits. With both of us being naked I knew that this would arouse all of us. Her leg was against my dick as she began rocking back and forth while I grabbed and squeezed her ass. She could feel my dick growing but would not release it from between her leg and mine. I could feel the moisture from her cunt as she rocked. After the time had expired she quickly jumped off me and returned to her seat. I leaned forward to hide my obvious erection.

After that my wife and friend started on a loosing streak, I believe they were throwing the hands in order to start "winning". She finally lost and he got to suck on her ample tits for two minutes. This was totally erotic for me as his wife watched and from under the table began to rub her toes across my thighs. At this point we had done about as much as possible and suggested one last hand. The winner of the hand got to pick their partner for the night. Of course by this time it was nearly 5:30 in the morning so the rest of the night would not be long with checkout at 11:00.

The ladies at first balked at this asking us if we really wanted to swap wives for the evening. None of us had ever done anything like that before and they were afraid of what it would do to our friendship. It was decided that we would wait until each couple had the chance to discuss it in private. We put away the cards and started to get dressed, when Sally suggested that it wasn't fair that Mark and Christy didn't get to do as much as we did. So as they performed the tasks we told them I gave Sally a long back massage.

We had already begun to dress so I had my shorts on and she had her panties on. I started giving her a massage while she directed the others. I began rocking on her ass while giving her a massage. She began caressing my legs with her hands and slowly bucking her hips up and down. I pulled her panties over her cheeks and took my dick and slid it between her legs. She could feel my throbbing hard on as it tried to gain access to her sweet spot. She started bucking harder and I seen her hand disappear between her legs. I lifted myself a little so she could gain access and heard her moan as she began to play with herself.

At this point you could hear her husband ask what they are doing now. He was facing the other direction with my wife straddling him as he kissed and sucked on her bountiful mounds. At that point we said we either need to stop now or take the other's wife and retire to the other room. We all four had totally different attitudes now than we had just minutes before. Passion and excitement had overtaken our sound reasoning and judgement. Sally looked at her husband and said are you sure. He said go and she gave him a kiss as I did the same to my wife then she grabbed my hand. We were still only half dressed but their room was just a few doors down from ours.

Part II

Once the door was unlocked she jumped into my arms wrapping her legs tightly around me. Our lips met and we stood their kissing and caressing each other. I slid my hand down the back of her panties and squeezed and played with her ass. She managed to balance herself as she removed her t-shirt in one fluid motion. I threw her on the bed and started ravishing her body. Licking and sucking her A cup tits while finger fucking her soaked pussy.

I continued fingering her as I moved methodically down her stomach. Her breath was getting faster and faster until I made my way to her clit. As soon as I took it into my mouth she exploded in ecstasy. She told me to fuck her and do it now, but I didn't. I told her that there was more than enough time for that, but I wanted to taste her before we done it. She was limber as a kid as she took her knees and curled her body. She then hooked her knees with her arms and grabbed her ankles. This left her bald pussy fully exposed and ready for my wrath.

I dipped my tongue into her pussy and slowly licked forward and flicked her clit. She jerked wildly as that point again asking me to just fuck her. That was not my plan at this time. Who knows if I would ever get the chance again so I had to make it count. I took my arms and pinned her arms and legs against her head which was at the headboard now. I dove into her pussy like there was no tomorrow licking and sucking hard on her clit, and then tongue fucking her dripping pussy. Biting her clit softly while flicking it as fast as I could. She started moaning again and pumping her pussy into my mouth as fast as possible. Even in her current position she was able to buck like a bronco. She screamed again as she came just as hard if not harder than the time before.

Now it was time to fuck her. I pulled off my shorts and thought it would be easy to enter her soaked pussy. She was as tight as if it was her first time. After hours of foreplay I could not resist the temptation just to pound her pussy hard until I came. That wouldn't take long as I was ready to explode when she was humping me during the card game. I grabbed her ankles and rested them against the headboard. After a little work to gain entry because of her tightness I repositioned and began banging away like there was no tomorrow. She kept moaning and telling me to fuck her hard, fuck me harder. Within a minute I had dropped my load into her sweetness.

I rolled over and relaxed as my heart was beating a million miles an hour. She gave me a kiss and asked me if I was ready again. The hard pounding had put her on the verge and she was ready again. I told her she would have to wait a few minutes and let me catch my breath. She turned over and slid down my body looking up at me between my legs. Will this help speed you up a little, as she engulfed my pussy juice covered member into her mouth.

I told her it sure couldn't hurt as the sensation began to perk me up again. Not sure if it was her sucking my dick after it had been in her pussy or just the excitement of it that sprang it up again. This time she wanted to be on top and bounced wildly around as she came for the third time. After a long night of erotic fun we fell asleep in each others arms.

It didn't take her long to recoup though. By 7:30, not sure how long we had been asleep there she was again giving me head. I have to tell everyone that I can't think of a better way to be woke up in the morning, or any time for that matter. This time it was my turn to determine how we would do it. I just wanted to go back to where it began the night before with her wrapping her legs around me as I was sitting on the bed. This way we could look at each other and we rocked each other to another climax.


We fell back to sleep and woke up to a knock on the door and a voice saying maid service. We looked at the clock and realized it was nearly checkout time. We called our other halves and quickly took showers and left. On the way back home everyone be me slept. All I could think about was what a night, and if there would ever be another game of partner's best.