Partners in Seduction

Story Info
Two young sisters seduce their mom.
4.4k words
4.32
26.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jenn, an 18 year old wiry redhead with an overactive (even for an 18 year old) sex drive. Today my breasts are aching, not from growing pains, but from desire. I'm horny all the time now. I don't want to get tangled up with a boy and finding a girl to play with is tricky. The fact that my breasts suddenly went from 34B to 36C isn't helping either. I think, in all honesty, I can attribute at least part of that growth to the attentions of my sometimes sweet and always precocious older sister Alice.

Alice is the manipulator who got me into this. I mean I would never think of seducing my own Mother, but by the time Alice got through telling me her plan, I couldn't wait. Alice is 19 and we are very uh, close. In fact when Alice cums I cum. I could just be walking into her room and, if she's playing with herself I will do it too and in seconds we are both moaning so loud. Once Mom even knocked on the door.

"Supper in 5 minutes. Wash your hands!"

"Why would we ever want to play with our Mother? Are you crazy Alice?" I asked.

"Jenn we are the two hottest girls in school. Don't you want to find out where that passion came from? I get wet just thinking about it" she replied. Alice had those perky 34 B's now. It's like I handed them down to her, but in everything else she takes the lead.

"Now come here Jenn. We still have a few minutes before supper," she said with her taboo smile. When I saw that smile I knew it was play time and I was always there for her. After all, that's what sisters are for isn't it? I laid down with her and we kissed. A soft kiss innocent looking kiss that was like an electric charge sent through my body. Then as she gently put her hands on my shoulders to guide me down, she told me her plan.

"Supper!" Yelled Mom from downstairs. We stopped playing but continued to talk and after supper we picked back up.

"It's the perfect time Jenn. Dad is leaving for three days on business tomorrow and we will have Mom all to ourselves," she whispered as I sucked her breasts and made her nipples hard as peppercorns. She gasped as she talked now, feeling my fingers on her soft wet mound. I never go inside her at first. I always play all around it until she is ready to explode, but hearing her plan as I made love to her body got me so hot I twirled her hard little clit.

She moaned and grabbed my hand, working it furiously up and down over her clit. She had been playing before I came in and was about to cum. I felt myself about to cum too just from her arousal. We have that connection. When one of us cums, the other almost always does to. Doesn't matter what we are doing. We are both moaning loud now. Alice turns up the music which tells Mom we are playing, no interruptions please. We cum so hard together. It is like we are both part of the same orgasm.

Now we want to make Mom a part of it too. The level of our sexual arousal has reached the point to where nothing is out of bounds. We would not do this separately. As a matter of fact, I would have never considered something as sick as having sex with my mom. But the pack mentality had taken hold and passion ruled. Also mom already knew we played with each other. She has caught us before when we were very, involved. She told us later that our curiosity was normal and she didn't mind us exploring. I hope she doesn't mind us exploring her.

The next day Mom came home exhausted from work. We knew she would be tired so we had her supper ready, and a glass of wine too. After supper Alice walked over behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

"Rough day Mama?" she said as her plan unfolded.

"Oh yes honey, you can't imagine," she replied as her head rolled around and her eyes closed. "That feels so good," she continued.

"I can make it feel even better," said Alice. "Come her and let's get the rest of you."

"Oh honey that sounds so good, be right back," she said, sounding almost excited.

She went to the bathroom and came out in panties and t shirt as she often did when it was just us girls in the house. Her body was still in good shape and her breasts were now free. Mom was a 38D and her nipples were twice as big as ours. She laid down face first on the bed and Alice straddled her butt as she had often done to continue her massage. Her hands were magic as she rubbed, twisted and kneaded her back.

Mom had been moaning and relaxing on the bed for about 15 minutes now. As limp as a dishrag, when Alice raised up and I slipped a quiet but sizable vibrator between her legs to about where her clit should be. Then Alice quickly sat back down on Mom's butt, mashing her clit down on the vibrator and I got behind her. Mom couldn't move. Mom struggled and tried to bounce her butt up in the air but Alice rode her like a bronc busting cowgirl.

"What are you doing?" She shrieked while trying to buck Alice off. But Alice clamped her legs into Mom's sides and would not let go. Her protest turned to moans as she only lasted a few seconds and then Mom started cumming. She began to moan, taking short breaths as I pushed her butt down on the vibrator even harder.

"Good girl Mom," said Alice and when she said that Mom started cumming again! Mom was now pushing and grinding on the vibrator on her own. She was in a kind of subspace from all the excitement after a hard day and ready to pass out.

"I hope you feel better now Mama," Alice continued.

"Mmhmm yes, talk in the morning," she said in the best Mom voice she could muster under the circumstances. We tucked her in and took our vibrator to Alice's room where we played until the batteries wore out. We must have cum 20 times from thinking about what we had just done to our Mom. This is all we will ever need we thought. Just think about this one night whenever we need to cum and the experience with Mom will take us to ecstasy.

But we woke up the next morning greedy and wanting more. After all, we still had not really learned much about the passionate Mom. The sexy Mom. The erotic Mom, that we knew was there for us to discover. Also the mysterious Mom who reacted strongly to the phrase "good girl." She was also the grownup in the room and the next morning she laid down the law.

"Now I looked the other way when you were fooling around with each other. All girls do and some guys too. I even did it with my cousin! Oh yeah, she made me feel wonderful. Last night you took advantage of this tired old lady. I can't resist a massage. That got me so relaxed and hot, you girls are sneaky but very good. It felt so good, I would have probably cum just from the massage! But this cannot happen again understood?" We nodded.

Alice was ready for her protest and had a rebuttal for her.

"We understand Mama," she began. "Never again. Well, time for school Mama. Oh by the way, when I said certain words last night, you began to cum. Was that just a coincidence? Will we be able to do that someday mama?"

She mouthed the words but didn't say "good girl." Her face went blank and she went away to her mystery place. She snapped back in a few seconds to our relief. She said okay time for school and got up to leave but we could not help noticing how wet her panties were. The word 'no' was not in our vocabulary and when I said "good girl", it did not seem to be in her vocabulary either. Time for plan B.

First we left our iPads open at sites promoting the positive things that come from close mother/daughter relationships. The articles were not about incest but mama got the message. It was Saturday morning and daddy was playing golf.

"Okay girls," she began. "You are not going to give up are you? Your daddy is even asking me what's up with the girls? So just this once i will have a chat with you, but mama will not touch you. Understood?" We bobblehead nodded in agreement.

"Okay, go put on your robes and come to my bedroom."

We flew up the stairs jerking off our t shirts and our shorts in record time.

"What about panties?" I asked Alice. She shrugged so I yelled down the hall. "Hey mom, what about panties?"

"No panties!" Came the firm reply. Now totally naked, we grabbed our little shortie robes that barely covered our butts and took off for mom's room. We stood at attention when we got there, waiting for mama to exit her bathroom. She wore a longer robe that covered everything, but when she sat down it showed her pretty legs and awesome cleavage.

"Now girls, this little birds and bees session is a little more advanced that most of your friends have with their moms because I know you are sexually active. What I want to achieve here is to help you get the most enjoyment from your body that you can. For instance, what do you do when you want to play with each other?" She asked.

We began to rub each other's clit and mama shouted, "no! Not even close!"

"Now do as I say. First give each other a hug."

We hugged and I was feeling hot an tingly in seconds.

"Feel that?" Mama asked. "That's your body turning on and getting ready. Now Alice, keep your arms around Jenn and kiss her cheeks, her neck and then her lips."

By the time she got to my lips my cheeks were burning red and I was tingling in the pit of my tummy.

"Now see how hot Jenn is and you haven't even touched her clit. Alice, have her sit down, then spread her legs so you can move in closer." Alice obeyed and was leaning down to lick my pussy which I had thrusted into the air now. "No! Go up Alice and give her another kiss." When she did I felt like I was going to orgasm from every pore of my body. "Now kiss your way to her breasts and begin to suck, slowly but firmly.

Again Alice obeyed and I had my first orgasm from my tits. I tried to be quiet and hide it if possible but I hugged Alice hard and lost it for a second. I was about to lose it totally, when she said, "okay Alice kiss your way down to her tummy." This was too much and this one could not be contained.

I screamed," mommy, mommy I'm cumming!" And my body shook and spasmed with delight. Alice was looking at me like a calf looking at a gatepost.

"Good gir..." mama stopped. Looking dazed she regained her composure saying, "see what your body can do? Alice has not touched your clit and you have already cum a couple of times. Yes Jenn I saw that first one. Now start over Alice from her lips and work down." Alice, usually a little imp, was as obedient as she could be and once again it was all I could do to hold back. She got to my tummy again and I felt it building again. Boy, mama sure knew her stuff!

"Now continue kissing down her tummy Alice and all around Jenn's pussy but do not go in," mama instructed.

Well, a couple of laps around my pussy and I peed and I snickered at the prospects of it going in Alice's mouth. Then my grin disappeared as a category 5 orgasm tore into and through my body. My legs locked around Alice as I pulled her head down into my spasming pussy. She had never gone down on me before and neither had anyone else. I wanted to make the most of this.

When my orgasm was finally reduced to a tropical storm I heard mama loud and clear. "Okay Jenn, you've had your fun. Now it's Alice's turn."

"Yes mama," I said, feeling very obedient now too. Funny how watching Alice submit made me submissive too. Or maybe I was just in awe of my Mother and how much she knew! "Sorry I peed on you Alice," not really.

"You didn't pee on her Jenn. You squirted. You did well honey. That is what a woman does sometimes right before she cums really good."

"Now," mama began. "We still haven't touched anyone's pussy have we?" We shook our heads. "Alice you sit in the chair and Jenn you sit at her feet." We promptly obeyed. "Now Jenn pick up her left foot and suck on her toes." My mouth fell open.

"Ewwww Mama!" I rebelled.

"Do it girl. We are all here to learn." Mama replied.

"Yes Mama," I said reluctantly.

"You want her to be a good girl don't you Mama? You are training us to be good girls arent you Mama," Alice reiterated. Mama went limp and then suddenly began to orgasm. Her hands were at her side. Her body was convulsing from out of nowhere right in front of us. "That's it, such a good girl, Alice continued. Mama moaned louder, still cumming. Alice had figured out that phrase had an effect on Mama. Now she was finding out just how much.

When Mama came to, she looked lost for a moment. Then she remembered. "School's out," she snapped.

"What was that Mama? What just happened?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but I think I know." Mama got up, dropped her robe and laid down in the middle of her and daddy's bed. "Come here girls, leave the robes." Mama was looking so incredibly hot now and we were both hot too. Alice was on fire as she had not had her first orgasm yet and was wild with passion.

"Okay girls, it looks like you girls have found one of my trigger words from long ago. I was surprised that it still works. I know you are not going to let up until we do this. Alice you take one breast and Jenn you take the other." Mama's instructions made our knees buckle as we stood at the foot of the bed.

We snuggled in on each side of her just like when we were kids except now we were young women. She continued. "When you were babies you made me orgasm often, when I nursed you. I suppose it is only right that I return the favor," mama said with a smile. She closed her eyes as we began to nurse her again and mama nourished us like a good girl.

We were fingering mama and ourselves now and the moaning was a chorus of eroticism. I had never fingered a woman before. Her lips were bigger and more pronounced. Her button was bigger too and very hard.

"Oh Mama, what can I do. I want to cum Mama. Please let me cum," Alice begged.

"Me too mama," I panted. We were asking permission because we were raised to be good girls too. We just didn't know how good.

Mama shouted yes as the two sets of girl fingers in her pussy was too much. She got so wet, soaking our fingers before cumming all over them. We sucked harder when mama started cumming and harder still when we started to climax. The bed was hot with our wet boiling passion. We were insatiable.

When we finally settled down it was the middle of the afternoon and mama was patting our bottoms to wake us up. We still had her breasts in our mouths.

"Let mama up, daddy will be home soon and this would not look good." She advised.

We untangled from mama when I realized I never got to reciprocate to Alice.

Feeling sorry for her I began to suck her toes. She sat back in the bed and in a minute her head went back, her eyes closed and she let out a deep sigh. After I had sucked five I noticed her legs and tummy twitching.

After five more she was moaning. As I began to kiss my way up the side of her foot to her ankle she got louder. I continued up her calf and when I got to her inner thigh she grabbed my head. She was trying to pull me into her hot pussy but I jerked back. I continued kissing up one inner thigh and then the other. By the time I got to the top, she came. It was loud, like she was trying to talk but could not. It was just uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh! Mom had taught us the art of foreplay, but she was still just as mysterious to us now as she was before.

It has been two weeks and daddy has no more trips for another month. Saturday's are full too, but fall break starts today! I was happy. I would get to sleep, when I could get Alice away from me. I could lay around, when Alice wasn't laying on top of me. And I could play with myself, when Alice wasn't stroking, kissing and sucking me. Oh wait, that last one is perfectly fine the way it is! But Alice was moping around. She was concerned for Mama. Mama seemed happy enough but Alice saw it differently and wanted to find out about those words that triggered Mama's orgasm. Between orgasms of my own I was game too.

It was Friday, daddy was gone to work, but Mama stayed home. What's up with that we wondered. "You are off today?" Alice began. Mama nodded. "Yay!" Said Alice. "Let's go cuddle Mama!" Alice continued.

"I have shopping to do and house cleaning and laundry. I'm Busy all day girls," said Mama. A big wet blanket suddenly descended on our day.

"We will help Mama! Won't we Jenn?" I nodded reluctantly. "We will be done in no time and definitely ready to cuddle then for sure," Alice gushed.

"Well okay, if you girls have your heart set on cuddling. But that is all it will be girls. Understood?"

"Yes Mama," we chimed. Did she think we would not use our secret weapon if we had to? Or was she wanting us to use it? We decided we would get her hot and then ask her about it first.

Now the tricky part. How were we going to turn Mama on without seducing her? She made us keep our clothes on this time as we hopped into bed, but it still felt good. This was, after all, the same bed we all came in last week. We snuggled up together and it got real quiet. To keep Alice from ruining the moment with some weird comment about incest, I decided to break the ice.

"What are trigger words mama?

"They are post hypnotic suggestions that trigger a conditioned response. In other words, mama was trained years ago to take herself to orgasm whenever she heard those words. It did not matter who said them or why. I just had to cum."

I could not believe my ears! "Who did this to you mama?" My voice filled with excitement.

"She was a Domme. An elegant lady who trained me on how to be a good and proper submissive. How to please your daddy in every way. I suppose it must be working. After 20 years he is still very interested," she said smiling.

"Are there other words mama, that make you do certain things?" Curiosity was killing me now.

"I suppose there was, but only she knew them. I don't remember them and I didn't remember this one until you stumbled onto it the other day." She admitted.

"What one mama?" I asked with fake innocence. "Oh you mean?"

"Don't say it! I am fully dressed here and trying to behave!" She stated emphatically.

"Yes mama," Alice chided. "You are being very good."

"Shhhhh!" Mama shouted. "Don't say it!"

"Oh mama you are such a sweet girl," I said. We were tag teaming her now as I unbuttoned her blouse.

"Yes so very sweet and so good," Alice teased, unzipping her skirt and sliding it off.

I unhooked her bra as Alice pulled down her panties and we kept tiptoeing around the trigger words.

"You promised you wouldn't touch me!" Mama said.

"And we haven't touched you mama. We are just helping you out of your work clothes." Alice said. Then I went in for the kill.

"That's right mama. We are just trying to be your "good girl. That's okay isn't it?"

And with that mama began to descend into the erotic abyss where she had been programmed to go, so long ago. Moaning soon, her nipples hard now, eyes closed and panties getting wet. You could feel her shaking as she crossed her legs, thrusting her hips, moaning loudly and yes cumming. And we never touched her.

Of course that did not matter to mama. After she got done cumming she grounded us for a month. Straight home from school and keep your bedroom doors open! Alice and I stayed pissed for several days. Then one day about a week later we came home, looking at our phones and just happen to both be quiet at the same time, which is rare. We heard moaning coming from down the hall. Uh oh I thought. They are getting it on and we get to listen!

We tiptoed down the hall and stood outside the door. They were really going at it. "Smooth edges," daddy panted. "Ohhhhhhhh," was mama's reply. They kept on going at it but I couldn't figure out why mama wasn't cumming. Then he said it again, "smooth edges," and she moaned real loud again, like she was holding back, but why? Then in a few minutes daddy started moaning and he said, "good girl," and mama exploded. Alice and I looked at each other in total disbelief. It was daddy!

12