Partridge Family Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Shirley Partridge goes to church.
3.6k words
4.55
18.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by ABC. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

Chapter 5

*****

Shirley woke up early the next morning just as the sun began to rise. She heard the sound of heavy slow breathing and turned to head to see her oldest son, Keith laying in bed asleep next to her. The events of the previous two days then came rushing back - her seducing Keith Friday night after he came home early from his date, then having sex with Reuben her manager, Mr. Kim her Korean tailor, and Duncan the big black mechanic yesterday, and then finally ending with a marathon session in bed last night with Keith. As she looked at her son sleeping next to her, she felt a pang of guilt. After all, he was her son. But every time she tried to stop things over the weekend, she gave in to her body's impulses and ended up in bed with him. She needed some help but where?

The house was quiet. The rest of the children were away with grandparents and friends and wouldn't be home for a week. The mother of five mulled over the issue in her mind but couldn't seem to get anywhere. Then she remembered it was Sunday. Shirley rarely went to church these days because of their touring schedule and was not much of a church goer even before. But today, she thought she might find some answers there. She quietly and quickly showered and dressed in a very conservative navy blue dress that came down to her knees with a white belt and left the house without waking her still sleeping son.

Shirley slipped into the back of the church just as the music started. The Reverend Richard Stout stood behind the pulpit, dressed in a burgundy suit and plaid tie. He was a tall lean man in his 40's with stern eyes behind his horn rimmed glasses. He gave a sermon about how Satan uses the temptations of the flesh to lure people to sin and that all Christians must guard against Satan. He ended by saying that the next Sunday he would tell the congregation specifically what they must do to resist these temptations. Shirley couldn't wait a week - she had to get some answers now. As the reverend stood at the door saying goodbye to his flock, she hung back so that she was the last one out. The reverend furrowed his brow when he saw her.

"Good to see you Shirley," he said as he shook her hand. "It's been a while."

"You're right," she replied, "but we've been on tour for months and have just returned for a break."

"Now that you're in town, I hope you'll be more consistent with your attendance," he admonished.

"Yes, I'll try. Your sermon today was very interesting. It made me think..." she hesitated.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked.

"I've just got something on my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe. Do you think I can make an appointment to talk to you sometime soon?"

"How about now?" he suggested. "I'm done for the day and everyone has already left."

"I don't want to bother you," she began.

"Nonsense. Come with me to my office."

The reverend led her into the now empty church through the back hall and into his office. He had noticed her enter the church, how could he not? She was the most famous member of his church, a beautiful woman, mother of five and a widow. But he also knew her type. She acted and dressed like a conservative suburban mother but that couldn't hide her voluptuous curves, her sensual mouth and flirtatious mannerisms. As much as she tried to hide it, he knew there was evil in her. She was a woman seething with sexual energy that she would use to destroy the lives of men who were pulled into her sphere of influence. She was Satan's soldier, a seductress and temptress, sent to ruin men and their relationship with God. It was up to him as a man of God to neutralize the sexual energy of this Jezebel so that she would tempt no more.

He had her sit in the chair across his desk and closed the door to his office so they wouldn't be disturbed. He then sat across from her. She sat nervously on the edge of the chair, legs crossed, her hands nervously fiddling with the strap of her purse. He noticed how she let her skirt ride up to expose her knees. "Ah ha," he thought to himself. "She is already trying to work her evil womanly wiles on me. But I will prevail and defeat her."

"So what's on your mind?" the reverend asked.

"Well, it's about... my friend," she began vaguely. "She is in a situation and when I heard your sermon today, I thought she would benefit from your advice on how to deal with the situation she is in."

"What kind of situation?" he asked, knowing that she was probably talking about herself. Most times when people asked him for advice for a "friend" they were talking about themselves.

"It has to do with temptation... of the flesh."

"By this, you mean she has uncovered the nakedness of a man who is not her husband?"

The young mother, eyes downcast, nodded her head.

"Then she is an adulteress," he said, his voice rising in indignation as his face flushed.

"Not an adulteress because her husband is dead," she corrected.

"Then she is still guilty of fornication," he shot back. He knew now for sure that she was talking about herself.

"You are right," she admitted. "What can she do to stop?"

"I need more information before I can answer. With whom is she fornicating?"

"It's ..." she hesitated unable to say more.

"I must know," he demanded. "Her soul is at stake!"

"It's her son," she whispered.

"Incest? INCEST!" the minister bellowed as his face contorted with outrage. He sputtered as he tried to find something to say. He knew she was evil, but he had no idea of the extent of her depravity.

"It's terrible, I know. What does she need to do to stop?" Shirley asked quietly.

"She must confess, then this evil must be beaten out of her," he stated. "Once she is cleansed of this evil, then and only then can she be saved."

"Really? She can be saved?" she asked, looking up to the reverend with a glimmer of hope.

"Yes but she must take responsibility for her actions and confess," he said as he stood and raised his hands to the heavens. "That is the first step toward salvation!" .

With that, Shirley fell to her knees, clasping her hands together and looked up at the reverend towering over her on the other side of the desk, a pillar of righteousness and salvation. He could help her overcome this temptation. He had to.

"Reverend, I confess," she said in a quiet anguished voice. "I am the one who is sleeping with my son and I need help so I can stop."

The Reverend looked down at the lovely woman on her knees before him. He was ready to do battle with Satan. The armor of God would protect him as he tried to exorcise the demons inside of her so that she would no longer be an instrument of evil.

"Then you must follow my every command," he said with righteous indignation as he came around his desk. He roughly pulled her to her feet then pushed her down on the desk so she was bent over at the waist. "I want you to think of those sinful deeds you have done with your son while I punish you. Spare the rod, spoil the child. It is obvious that there was no discipline in your house, no punishments, no spankings. What you need now is a good old fashioned spanking. The pain will then drive those thoughts from your mind forever so you will be cleansed."

Shirley felt vulnerable bent over, her arms resting on the desk. But she did as she was told and closed her eyes and thought about the last time she was with Keith, the look of bliss on his face as he thrust in and out of her. Even in this church office in front of the minister, she could feel herself begin to get aroused.

"Are you thinking about your son?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good," he said as he spanked her bottom for the first time.

"Oh!" she exclaimed more out of surprise than pain. Then turning to him asked "What are you doing?"

"I am casting the demons out of you," he said as he pushed her head down on the desk. "If you want you and your son to be saved, you must accept everything that I will do to you. Now continue to think about the sordid things you and your son did while I do my work. I will not spare the rod with you."

She continued to imagine Keith's sweaty body laying on top of her as they made love. But it was hard to concentrate with the swats the minister was delivering to her bottom with his hand. Because of her skirt, it wasn't painful, just distracting. And the minister kept talking, giving a personal sermon on the weakness of the flesh and how it needed discipline and punishment to make it strong. The steady cadence of his spanking began to match the tempo of her imaginary Keith thrusting inside of her. She felt herself getting more and more aroused and tried to stifle a moan that escaped from her lips.

"Hellfire and damnation but the demons in you are strong! The flesh must be punished directly if I am to have success." he declared.

He pulled her skirt up exposing her lacy black panties contrasting sharply with her white soft skin. The pastor took a sharp breath in at this view. This was surely the devil's work, trying to fluster him. Before he would let the sight distract him more, he raised his hand and quickly brought down hard on the guilty mother's soft bottom. The loud smack was punctuated by an involuntary squeal from his victim. When he lifted his hand in preparation for the next blow, a hand shaped red imprint was left on her white skin. He brought his hand down again and again, spanking her hard, trying to force the demons from this obviously possessed woman. What else could explain her depraved behavior?

Initially, the stinging pain of the spanking distracted Shirley's mind from the erotic images in her mind making her think that this may actually work. But as the reverend continued to smack her bottom while muttering "hellfire and damnation" over and over, the pain turned into a feeling of heat that though still painful, was not so bad. And the feeling of being so exposed and vulnerable in front of a man was turning her on. The tempo of the spanking started to change - with each smack, the reverend's hand stayed in contact with her skin longer and longer until he was caressing her bottom after each blow. She turned her head and could see the reverend's trousers tenting up. Apparently, she was not the only one getting turned on by the spanking.

The reverend started to perspire with the effort. The contact with her skin, though sharp that it was, made him want to touch her more. He couldn't help himself and with each swat, he let his hand rest for a moment on her bottom, each time letting it linger longer until he was mostly fondling her. He justified his actions by thinking that he was just softening up her skin so that the spanking would be more painful and more effective in driving out her sinful thoughts. And the bulge in his pants was just his excitement at beating Satan. He gasped as he felt more pressure on his groin. Looking down, he saw that the object of his punishment was rubbing his erection through his pants.

"Looks like your rod's ready to be used, reverend," she noted as she kneeled before him, still caressing his bulge.

"Spare the rod, spoil the child," he replied.

"Then you shouldn't spare the rod. You need to use it," she said as she unzipped his pants and reached in to grab his erection.

This temptress was good, but he was better and knew that he would prevail. He would let her try to use her sorcery on him so that he would better understand the ways of the devil. He watched intently as she pulled his erection out of his pants and into the open. She seemed entranced by it, studying his manhood as she wrapped her small hand around the shaft. He groaned as she squeezed while pumping her hand up and down. Never had anyone done this to him. He had only had sex with his wife and that was in the dark with her laying still on the bed while he tried to push himself between her legs. She never touched him or made any sounds while they had sex. It was obvious she didn't enjoy it and they had sex only infrequently. This experience made him think that most women were like his wife. Good Christian women didn't enjoy sex. Only harlots, prostitutes and other shameless un-Christian women liked sex.

Then the famous mother did the unthinkable. She leaned forward and took his penis into her mouth. He couldn't believe that a woman would do that voluntarily, then he couldn't think anymore as the exquisite sensations of pleasure drove all rational thought from his mind. He had never felt anything so pleasurable as she worked her mouth back and forth while pumping the base of his erection with her hand. A distant sound of warning sounded in his mind, but then again, there was nothing in the Bible prohibiting a woman from doing this to a man. Her ministrations made him harder and thicker than he had ever been.

She then stood, slipped off her dress and stepped out of her panties and leaned over the desk presenting her bottom to him..

"I need you inside of me, now," she begged.

He looked down at her, drinking in her beauty. Her breasts hung down, their erect nipples touching his desk top as she bent over at the waist. Her bottom was a bright red from the spanking and her legs were spread so that he could see the juices oozing out of her pink opening between the vaginal lips. So this was what he had been blindly aiming for all these years with his wife. And here it was for all to see. No more fumbling or blind thrusting. Without thought, he shuffled forward until the head of his penis rested just at the opening.

"Use your rod on me."

Her musky scent filled his nostrils. His mind was filled with desire but if he crossed this line, there was no going back. A battle raged in his mind. Just a push forward and he would find such pleasure. But then his soul would be damned. Would it be worth it? He groaned with the mental struggle. He looked down at the tip of his manhood slick with her lubrication nestling against her most intimate orifice. He grit his teeth as he prepared to lunge forward - after all he was only a man. Then his attention was caught by the puckered opening just above her slit. Then he had a flash of inspiration. He would not have sex with this harlot. But he would use Sodom as his guide for his next act.

"I will use my rod on you but not in the way you want."

With that, he slid the tip of his erection up until it rested against her anal opening.

"No," she implored. "Not there."

"As it says in Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell," he intoned. "I will beat this evil out of you with my rod."

With that, he began to push forward.

Shirley never wanted to try anal sex and tried to move away but was trapped between the desk and the log of flesh. She thought of stopping him, but then decided that maybe this punishment was what she deserved. Resigned to her fate, she dropped her head as the tip of his fleshy spear drove deeper into her nether realm. There was so much lubrication that he slid in rather easily. As she was stretched open, it was uncomfortable but not as painful as she had expected. She realized if she relaxed there was no more discomfort and soon he was completely inside of her. Once her virgin orifice had adjusted to this intrusion, she found she actually enjoyed this unique feeling of being filled. He started to pump in and out of her and she groaned in pleasure.

The reverend misinterpreted her groans thinking she was in pain.

"This is your punishment for your unholy desires," he intoned. "My rod shall turn you from your transgressions!"

With that, he grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of this possessed woman. The sensation of her sphincter gripping his rod like a velvet vise was unlike anything he had ever experienced. He watched as his fleshy rod moved in and out of her bottom as her breasts swayed forward and back in rhythm to his thrusts. He slapped her bottom some more eliciting more satisfactory squeals of pain. How else to punish this wanton woman? He reached forward and grabbed her breast and roughly pinched a nipple. She moaned in response. He continued to squeeze her breast, relishing the feel of the soft flesh in his hand which contrasted with the firmness of her nipple.

Shirley was surprised at how much she was enjoying anal sex. There was something about it that made her feel naughty like she was doing something forbidden. As he continued to thrust in and out of her, the head of his penis rubbed against her G-spot through the rectal wall. This combined with the electric jolts of pleasure from her nipples being twisted and pinched created that familiar pressure in her pelvis. She felt the sexual energy build to a peak. But just as she was approaching her orgasm, he began spanking her bottom with his other hand, the pain distracting enough to thwart her release. She groaned in frustration. However, this fusion of pleasure and pain heightened her senses and sensitized her nerves so that the delectable feelings of pleasure built higher and higher, the pain preventing her release but the pleasure increasing the sexual pressure beyond anything she had experience in the past.

"Oh, God... Oh, God," she moaned.

"Yes, yes," the revered cried out ecstatically. He felt his methods were working and that the demons were getting close to being driven out. "Call out to God and he will save you."

He could feel the pressure build in his loins. It had been too long since he had release. The sight of the lovely mother thrashing about and moaning as he plunged in and out of her and the sweet sensation of her sphincter tightly gripping his rod was too much for him. He couldn't decide between grabbing her soft breasts or her hips so he could thrust harder so he ended up with one hand on each as he exploded with rapturous pleasure inside of her. He cried out with the pleasure but the jumbled syllables that tumbled out made no sense.

The novel sensation of the pulsating invader jetting warm semen into her rectum finally pushed Shirley over the edge and she finally was able to find relief. She moaned incoherently as the muscles in her pelvis spasmed as waves of pleasure rushed through her body. Her anal sphincter rhythmically clenched around the fleshy shaft milking out even more of the thick warm fluid as the reverend collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the desk.

Once the reverend came back to his senses, he realized what had just happened. His reward for casting out the demons was having the Holy Spirit enter his body and blessing him with this rapturous experience. He was even able to speak in tongues at the height of the encounter. He lifted himself off of the formerly possessed woman, still impaled by his now diminishing rod.

"Do you feel better now that the demons are gone?" he asked.

"Mmm, much better. That wasn't what I expected but it was exactly what I needed, reverend."

"The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame," he quoted. "So I am still concerned for you."

"Why?"

"The demons will want to return," he explained. It was obvious God had rewarded him for his actions today and would continue to reward him as long as he worked with this poor woman. "To keep them away, I will have to use my rod on you regularly to deliver your soul from hell."

"I understand it's a difficult job you have. I'm glad you're willing to do this for me, Reverend. When should I come back?"

"I think daily use of the rod will be necessary."

"I'll be back tomorrow then. Truly, your rod and your staff, they comfort me," she replied smiling. "I never knew that coming to church could be so fulfilling."