Partridge Family Values Ch. 03

Story Info
Shirley shows Keith that she can do more than just sing
1k words
4.41
67.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers

The scene taking place in the Partridge's garage was one that would shock their fans. America's favorite mom-and-son music partners were about to enter a new world - and it had nothing to do with music.

Shirley and Keith sat facing each other on the old, beat-up, yet still comfortable sofa. Neither said a word. They were both a little confused about what was happening. Here they were:

a scantily-clad, breathtakingly beautiful woman,

and her highly-aroused teenage boy, sitting together on a warm California night with only one thing in mind.

Shirley broke the silence.

"You know, Honey...Your sister wasn't the only cheerleader in this family. When I was in high school I was quite a sight out on the football field."

"I'll bet you were, Mom."

"Oh, yes. I used to.....Well, let me show you."

Keith watched with a mixture of lust and amusement as his mother suddenly jumped up from the couch and went into one of her old routines.

"Let's see if I can remember....O.K..........

...Jones High! Jones High!...Hit 'em low! Hit 'em high!"

She moved around the room in total abandonment,

shaking her ass and boobs shamelessly as she recited the chant. Her tiny outfit was straining almost to the bursting point.

"Jones High! Jones High!......Oh, Keith.... ....This is so much fun!"

"Yeah, Mom....I'm having a good time too."

He could no longer resist the urge to un-zip himself and haul out his thick, hard penis. Slowly, he began stroking it as he took in his mom's amazing performance.

Shirley danced for a few more seconds before glancing back in his direction.

"Oh, my God!", she exclaimed.

The image of her adorable, young son pumping his nine-inch dick was more than she could handle. Her moist cunt now grew even wetter, and she could feel her stiff nipples starting to ache. There was no use denying it any longer. She needed to be fucked.


Keith didn't miss a beat. He continued to masturbate while pleading with her not to stop.

"Keep going, Mom!....Please...You're doing great!"

"Oh, Honey....This is wrong. We both know it's wrong.....But......." Her voice faded away as she picked up the pace.

It didn't take long before Shirley's cheer-leading gyrations were replaced by the more sensual moves of a strip-club dancer. As long as he was going to beat-off while he watched her, she figured that she might as well give him a real show.

"Honey....It's starting to get hot in here, don't you think?"

"Shit!...You can say that again, Mom!"

Shirley laughed as she ran her fingers through her short, blonde hair. She lowered her hands to her breasts, gave them a squeeze, and then, smoothed her palms to the hem of her skirt.

"Would it be O.K. if I went ahead and slipped this off?"

Keith said nothing, but his busy hand increased its rhythm as he waited for the next wonderful view.

With a wink and her sexiest smile, Shirley quickly removed the sweaty garment. She was now standing just a few feet from her son, practically naked in a flimsy, almost non-existant bra, and her tiny, transparent panties.

"Honey, this is probably going to sound....

well....kind of nasty, but I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Uhhh...It's about that.....big penis of yours.

It looks like it's about ready to....erupt. I know that will feel good....but......."

"What is it, Mom?"

"Well...I was wondering...Wouldn't it feel a lot better coming inside a nice, hot pussy?"

Shirley returned to the sofa and the two immediately began a series of passionate kisses.

All doubt was now gone. This would be the start of a wild and forbidden relationship.

As he embraced his pretty mother, Keith understood what he had to do. He was the man of the house and it was time for him to take charge.

"O.K., Mom. I want you to lay down."

Shirley eagerly obeyed his command. She watched as her son stood up and took off his clothes.

"You know, Mom...There are a lot of girls who would die to be in your place right now....just waiting to have sex with Keith Partridge."

"Oh, Honey.....Yes!...I'm so lucky. I'll do anything you say."

"That's good, Mom. So.....When's the last time you sucked a man's cock?"

"Oh, my!...". She gazed at his long, throbbing member as it hovered just inches from her face.

"Does mommy's big boy want a blow-job?"

"He sure does.", Keith responded. "And when he cums, he wants his mommy to swallow every drop of it. Got it?

"Of course, Honey."

Keith remained standing as Shirley leaned forward, allowing her lips to brush the tip of his dick. Then, she began to lick it - all over,

with a special loving care that only a mother can give her son.

After a minute or so, Shirley paused and looked up.

"When we finish with this...are we going to...

I mean...I really need to...."

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"God!...That's what I wanted to hear you say!"

She lowered her head and began sucking him. As the enormous tool filled her mouth, she suddenly heard him unleash a string of obscenities.

"Oh yeah!...That's it! Suck your boy's cock, you slut!... Come on, you fuckin' bitch!...Yeah,

I'm gonna' fill you with so much of my hot cum,

you're gonna' choke!"

Shirley bobbed her pretty head up and down - faster and faster - as Keith inspired her with his filthy comments.

"You're doing great, Mom!.....Keep it up! Damn!, you must be the best cock-sucking mom in California!"

As Keith neared his climax, Shirley could feel her own orgasm approaching. She wanted so much to feel his giant dick sliding up her cunt. She trusted him. She knew he wouldn't let her down.

As soon as he shot inside her mouth, he would take care of her.

Then, it happened. Keith began to unload blast after blast into his mom's hot mouth. Shirley did as she promised, swallowing what seemed to be several ounces of thick, rich semen.

They could both hear the distant chimes of their old grandfather clock coming from the house. It was midnight. Time for the next phase of their incestuous love-making.

Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers