Party

Story Info
How he would have liked last night to be.
808 words
2.9
39.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How about I describe to you, my version of last night at the club, barring that it did not happen, but it was what I would fantasize about

...went shopping for some sexy clothes to wear at the club. While in the fitting room, some chick calls, needs a shoulder to cry on because she split up with here man. Well, I got more important things on my mind, like dressing to get undressed!

So, blew her off.

Bought six sexy combinations. Mostly pants suits, only because, a dress at a swingers club is a flag. Wave it high and wave it off, quickly, I might add.

I want you to work for the big payoff.

While making my purchase, got another call, it was from my mother, reassured her of my independence and my new sexual relationship, I don't think she bat an eye. Told her that my partner and I are very happy having sex together and with others, man what balls I got! Would you say that to your mother? I wouldn't. But I did! Too much sex on the brain.

Went home got dressed, got to my partners house, waited for the man to dress. Told him to wear the jeans that show off his cute butt. Nice.

Got to the club. I always walk around the entire club and deliberately check everyone out.

Then I go back to the entrance, make my greetings and search for a couple, or a couple with empty chairs by them.

Let the games begin.

There is this Brazilian couple I met last week, when I went alone. They are very hot, the chick is just luscious, and her partner is real cute.

Well we started to dance, more like grind and touch.

Got too hot, when I get hot, not matter what, I start to moan. So I'm moaning on the dance floor. This gets others hot too, and the intensity of the play becomes unbearable. More people are grinding and touching and rubbing and searching and kissing and sucking and grabbing and and and...

I just have to stop.

And stop I did.

Because, as you know, waiting and teasing is part of the fun. It intensifies the actual act tenfold.

But,

Alas, did not hook up with anyone, only because, it was the first time at this club, for my partner and i. Want him to take it all in first, get comfortable, then jump in head first, and I do mean head first.

So, you can imagine the fire burning inside of me. And I know my partner wanted his fill too.

I just couldn't wait.

My partner loves for me to give him head, and I love to see him enjoying himself, it actually gets me going. Gives me that rush, that urge, the yearn, that feeling that I want penetration NOW!

So, we start. We both like it when I am on top. I just jump and rub and sway and just let go. While still on top, he does it in my butt, I enjoy that even better. Mind you, I am attending gym, and one of the reasons, is to build up endurance, because we can fuck all night.

Well, I do it on top, facing him and also sitting facing away from him.

To me, when we do it in the butt, I can feel a lot more in front. I don't know why, perhaps it is because of all the rubbing up against it. I do know that with him I enjoy it. Some guys are either not well experienced or are too rough. And I am not one to enjoy rough anal sex.

Now when we got at in the more conventional way, the wilder the better.

I love to be kissed and caressed, nibbled and bitten all over my back. And my legs too. It is like a tease. Just heightens my pleasure.

And most of all, even though my partner would rather hold out as long as possible. I prefer that he climax soon. I demand it. Sometimes he won't, because he wants me to cum many times, oh well, party on!

Well, when he climaxes, the feeling I get is different than a regular climax, it is one of pure satisfaction, not pulling or rhythmic. But more like a release. When I climax at other times it is of excitement and yearning.

But when my partner cums, I am just too off to even want to stop, I want his climax to last and last.

Now, do you get the jist of it?

Too much here, must relinquish my self to the man.

Hope all is well,

What does you husband think of all this?

Tell him to email me or call, when he is more up to it. Need to know him too.