Party 911

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,108 Followers

Alyssa was still at first. She allowed me to work on my first ever pussy munch. As I had hoped, her fluids were thick and salty but not in the least bit bitter. My small tongue delved into the tight embrace of her flowering pussy lips, cork screwing at her entrance. I felt her hands grip my tits, squeezing the B cups together before kneeding them in her palms.

I was distracted when I felt the press of someone's knees against my inner thighs. I couldn't see any lower, and had no clue what was about to occur. When I felt the pressure of the buzzing cock again, I realized someone had co-opted the strap on. Whomever they were did not have the patience of my sister. The large dildo was driven straight in and at a sewing machine pace was withdrawn. I had to stop my cunninglus just to catch my breath as the mystery girl pummelled my juicy snatch. After a second or two, I managed to get my tongue shoved back into Alyssa's pussy and was able to partly focus on her pleasure.

Apparently dissatisfied with my attention, Alyssa began to grind her sopping cunny over my face. Her hips swung low, making her stomach horizontal with mine. It drove her clit into my upper lip and jaw and provided a hard surface for her to be able to work it on. I did my best to involve my tongue, but I was just a toy at that point, much like the one that was now taking it second pulsing ride into my puss.

Already at a very high sensitivity from the first orgasm, I soon was crying out my pleasure into Alyssa's snatch. I doubt anyone could hear me, my voice muffled by the firm press of her muff. Whoever was fucking me definitely didn't as they kept right on pounding. I wondered when they would come, as the intensity of the stimulation was driving me nuts.

Alyssa rose off of my face unpredictably. She was high enough that I could see her face as she peered down at me. Her fingers went to her clit and began to rub firmly in a speedy circle. I could see the tension in her body that indicated she was about to cum. I didn't understand why she wouldn't let me finish the job, until a sudden downspout of her juices sprayed across my face and open mouth. It was a torrent, a steady pour of the same salty flavored cum that I had eaten from her. Her pussy juice soaked into my skin, my hair, dripping onto the table beneath me. I had to close my eyes, to keep the constant flow from stinging them. I lapped and swallowed and drank as much as I could, but she had an unbelievable propensity for squirting. As it finally slowed, I glanced outward and saw the redhead was the one who was giving me such a vicious fucking.

I was worried that the table would break under the weight of the three of us. It would ruin the sacrifice with the police if my mom's furniture was busted up. We'd be punished for sure. But Alyssa was moving on, her legs weak beneath her as she stumbled onto the couch and was quickly engulfed by the other girls.

The redhead wasn't slowing one bit however. With my pussy drenched face now exposed, she began to berate me, her dirty insulting words somehow enhancing my arousal. Each foul term and nasty put down sent little shivers through my cunt.

"You're such a fucking whore! Sitting on the goddamn stairs fingering yourself while some fucker eats me out! You fucking set me up, you bitch! We're going to fuck you ragged," she promised. I hoped they would. My whole body was sore from being bound in place but my cunt was on fire. I wanted to be fucked again and again.

The redhead kept right on drilling the massive dildo into my little cunt, its vibrations driving us both up the wall. I was heading into my second orgasm beneath her brutal fucking when she finally came. Together we cried out, voices echoing in unison, along with so many others in the room.

Finished with me, she abandoned the table, the dildo wavering as her tight ass walked away. It swung from side to side, as if searching out new prey.

For a few minutes I was alone on the table and was beginning to go a bit crazy. All these gorgeous girls getting off around me and my pussy was destined to be leaking all over the table, untouched?

"Please," I moaned. "Please, someone fuck me. Someone, please!"

No one moved towards me, everyone now caught up in their own games. I was the thirteenth wheel. So I suffered, my horniness addling my brain and my body. I was writhing on the table, my bare ass slapping against its surface. I was desperate, I needed to be fucked.

The blond girl who had been eaten by my sister was the first to approach me. She had markings of her energetic lovemaking all over her body, and her pussy was leaking as bad as mine. Like the auburn haired beauty, she seemed a little frustrated with me. I didn't know how much exactly until she started untying my legs from the table. I was grateful at the gesture as my hips had felt like they were about to pop out of the socket.

"Thanks," I said hoping a little kindness would entice her to more.

"Don't thank me. Wait till I'm done with you," she threatened.

She grabbed my ankles and unceremoniously flipped me. My face smacked against the hard surface of the table and I felt dizzy for a moment. My arms had crossed and were now even tighter then before. Either the bungee cords which tied them would give, or my joints would dislocate. But I wasn't given an opportunity to think about it. Once more unable to see what was happening to my own body, I felt the blond spreading my legs. Still quite desperate for some stimulation, I was satisfied to have something shoved into my cunt. Whatever it was, it was large and hard and like the dildo had a very exciting vibrating mechanism. She kept pushing and suddenly my clit came in contact with an extra lip that had extraordinary vibrations. Immediately, I squealed in pleasure and tried to swirl my cunt on the delicious sensation.

The vibrator was only the first step in the blond girl's plan for me. After getting the dildo firmly encased in my twat she straddled my lower back, pinning me. I could feel her wet pussy as it coated me with fluid. She was grinding on my spinal cord, working herself off on my flesh. My distraction with her pussy ended when I felt her fingers plying between my ass cheeks. I wasn't sure what she was up to, until I felt a hard rounded nub pressing into my hole.

It wasn't finger sized and it wasn't lubed and as the pressure increased, I realized she was feeding another dildo into my virgin arse.

I was silent, my eyes wide and my head twisting wildly as she continue to shove the thick spear against my anal ring. I was clenched tightly, not wanting to admit entrance, but her body was too strong for that small muscle.

With an audible pop, the thing drove into my hole and I let out a shocked scream. The pain was so intense that I had to gasp for breath, verging on hyperventilating. I felt the dildo being pulled back, tearing my sensitive skin with it, until it was almost vacating the hole. Then the blond pushed it downward again. The sharp pain was gone, but a throbbing ache filled my as and lower back. It would last for five or ten minutes until the constant buzzing of the vibrator won out. Soon the pleasure was overwhelming the soreness and I allowed the blond to go to work on my asshole while I focused on my cunt. I could feel the pressure of the ass dildo pushing against the one in my pussy, and the added friction made my cunt pulsate with excitement.

Again, I felt myself nearing my peak. I had never cum so many times in one evening, much less one day. The sound of my gasps of release seemed to help the blond get off and soon the wet puddle on my back seemed to be an oil slick. She had abandoned the dildo deep in my ass and her fingernails now dug into the soft flesh of my buttocks as she swiftly rocked her hips across me.

When she was finished, she abandoned me, vibrator and anal dildo still filling my holes.

For a while, a few girls would momentarily entertain themselves with my body. I ate plenty of pussy, was subjected to several more fuckings by the dildo in my ass. The brunette was the last to pay me any attention. She had shoved her pussy in my face, her arms supporting her off the floor. I had obediently devoured her cunt, until she came. When she was done, she gathered her belongings and left.

I realized in the time that we had been involved that many of the girls had either left or disappeared to other rooms of the house for the evening. Even Alyssa and Vanessa were gone. Except for one pair of unfamiliar girls entwined on the couch I was alone.

For the rest of the night, no one would touch me except the hard plastic members already in place. They proved more than enough and for several hours my sore body was racked by intermittent orgasms. I eventually managed to drift into a restless sleep full of orgies and crazy fucking. When I finally woke the next morning, the house was silent. The batteries in the vibrator were dead and my body ached something awful.

"Hello," I called out, hoping that I was not alone. "Hello?"

Still nothing.

"HELLO!!!"

Nothing.

"SOMEONE! PLEASE"

Nothing.

"SOMEONE!!!!!!"

I yelled and screamed for fifteen minutes. No one came. For five hours after I woke, I was alone. My ass burned, my muscles ached, my joints throbbed, and my pussy pulsed. Eventually Alyssa and Vanessa would descend the stairs after the clock chimed noon.

"Morning, sister," she greeted me. She was still naked, as was Alyssa. Their hands were interwoven and occasionally they shared a gentle kiss. "Thanks for last night," she teased.

"Please let me go," I begged.

"On one condition," she offered.

"What, anything?"

"You're to be our play thing. Whenever we want, we can have you, use you however we want."

At that point I was in so much pain, and so horny, I would have accepted anything.

"Yes, yes, I'll do it."

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

"Alright, we have a deal." Alyssa untied me and helped me to my feet.

"Leave the dildoes in," she instructed, her hand testing the grip of my ass and pussy on each of the devices. "Go up to your sister's room and wait for us."

Happy to be free and happy for the prospect of more relief, I silently obeyed.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,108 Followers