Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master it is good, please take me hard; fuck me now?"

He savagely fucked her, plunging deeply with his experienced cock. She wailed in pleasure bucking and grinding against his onslaught. Screaming as frenzy took over; she strained hard against the leather bindings, shouting his name the pleasure washed over her. He waited; smiling down at her, for her ecstasy to subside and slowly walked around the desk, lifting the beautiful panting face and thrust deep into her mouth.

"Clean me woman and drink my seed."

Reaching behind, he bundled her hair and pushed his hugely erect cock into her receptive mouth, moving slowly, allowing her to become accustomed to his length. Gradually, he built speed, pulling her towards him, shagging her face. He reviewed the scene, taking in the angry red marks on her buttocks, at her body bouncing on the desk, listened to her distress as he rhythmically fucked her mouth and finally, he spilled his seed into her willing face, spurting into her, watching as she coughed and spluttered and his sperm ran over the desk

Once again, behind her he caressed the soft curve of her buttocks, and glided his palms over the smooth skin of her back. She arched as they wandered under her body, and upwards, gently cradling her breasts. Barely audible and laden with threat, his words made her shiver with excitement and fear.

"You were supposed to drink me, were you not?"

"Of course Master, it was delicious." Sensing anger in his voice, she began to lose control again, urgently pressing her aching pussy into his thigh.

"Why then did you spit it on the furniture?"

"Oh Master, I did not, there was so much"

"Silly woman!" He hissed, fingers closing firmly on her nipples.

"Were you not supposed to drink my spunk?"

"Yes Master"

"And so?"

"I was disobedient Master and did not swallow all of it"

"And so?"

"You must be harsh with me, Sir, thrash me, useless slut that I am." She panted, twitching, rubbing her inflamed clit rapidly up and down his thigh.

Rising, he watched the movement of her body, trying to assess how close she was to orgasm. He knew from experience how quickly and unexpectedly she could come and he liked to take her to the brink, before denying release.

"Clean the mess immediately." He whispered pressing hard against her warm sticky thighs.

Struggling against her restraints, she prised herself away from the desk and began licking the surface with her tongue. In this position, she had more control of her weight and was able to thrust strongly against him. As always, he marvelled at her constant search for pleasure and was tempted, to let her continue, enjoy the sight of her at climax and masturbate over her glorious back and buttocks. Instead, he stepped abruptly back.

"Faster, you worthless strumpet"

"No master, I am doing as you instructed, please come back; please?" She wailed.

Once again, she heard the "whisper" of the switch before the pain exploded four times in quick succession, behind each knee and on either side of her delicate inner thighs.

"Oh my God, Master." She screamed in divine agony

"Have mercy, I will do what you say."

Her pussy was melting, desperate for his touch. She felt suddenly very exposed as juices flowing from her glistening lips, ran down her thighs and becoming cold in contact with the air. This emphasised her vulnerability and weakness in his hands.

"Go quickly to your task, harlot. I am increasingly irritated by you and your slovenly ways"

She lunged over the desk, tongue fully extended, cleaning the waxed top of the desk. Her breath caught as she heard the familiar sound and pulled hard on the leather bindings, bursts of stinging agony grew along the line of her stocking tops on alternate thighs. Too many to count, sharp, regular, bursts of extreme pain, which made her struggle to escape, to close her legs, to cry out and plead for clemency. It also sent warm signals to her pussy and breasts, inflamed them, made them tingle and throb and set up a longing for more exquisite agonies.

He watched her collapse onto the desk, defeated, and stopped striking her. She sobbed, chest heaving, tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you Master, you are kind to have stopped. I do not deserve this."

He knelt behind her and slowly kissed her bruised flesh, running his hands over her stockings, gently licking and nibbling her soft thighs. Immediately she responded, offering her glistening pussy for his tongue. It was a beautiful sight, fragrant, pink and luscious. He closed his mouth over her vulva and greedily plunged his tongue deep into her, feeling her buck and grind at his touch. His hands drifted over her thighs and up to her buttocks, cupping and stroking the divinely soft curves. Gradually parting the cheeks his fingers sought her opening, rubbing, caressing and prising. He switched, inserting two fingers deep into her pussy and moved his mouth up to the entrance of her anus, probing with a pointed tongue, moistening and preparing her. She was very close to climax, she pushed fiercely against his fingers, focused, eyes closed, snatching breaths in time with each rhythmic thrust.

He stood watching her closely. Carefully he began to insert his thumb into her anus, entering slowly in a circular motion and three fingers into her oozing cunt. He frigged her slowly tracing the thin membrane between rectum and vagina as she rolled and ground against his hand. Her high-pitched groans and rasping breaths gathered momentum; starting to tremble as the potential of release spread through her body, a deep guttural grunting sounded in time with the movement of her pelvis pounding into probing fingers. The grunt became a loud wail and ultimately a hysterical enraged scream as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her foaming cunt, and replaced them with the flat of his hand.

This was his skill. This was why she worshipped him. He could keep her like this for very long periods, hovering around orgasm in a semi delirious state, bursting for release. He would expertly massage her clitoris with fingers and tongue, taking her to total frenzy, and then introduce pain and discomfort to prevent conclusion. His timing was immaculate; often she felt the orgasm arrive, wave upon wave of delicious sensation, only to have it snatched away by the removal of a hand or the sting of the switch. She would become very enraged, shouting hysterical abuse at him, or crying and pleading with him. All of her reactions failed to stir him. His pleasure was in torturing her, making her lose control and playing with her physical and emotional responses.

Once, after two hours bound tightly to the bed, brought repeatedly to the very crescendo of pleasure, merely with his tongue, he had released her and sent her away unsatisfied, desperate, craving his touch. Furious with him for leaving her unsatisfied and enraged at the humiliation, she flounced from the hotel in anger and tears. Sitting in her car, slightly bewildered having missed the intimacy of holding him, which was their regular routine for ending their encounters, there came the sound of her phone. She lifted it and answered absent-mindedly.

"Hello."

"Address me correctly please you hysterical and abusive woman."

"Master" her heart leapt

"Do you wish me to return?"

"No. Your frustration made you speak out of turn. I have no wish to see you."

"Why then did you call me Sir?"

"You were not in control, I was concerned for you."

"Thank you Master, I am in my car, you are most kind. You must abuse me Sir; I will go mad without your hand."

"Listen, you have 30 seconds to pleasure yourself and then I will put down the phone."

"You may start."

Instantly she lifted her skirt and plunged two fingers into her well-saturated pussy (a question flashed through her mind on the whereabouts of her favourite white knickers). Conscious of the time, she eased her legs wide apart and concentrated on her engorged clitoris, strumming it with her thumb letting her fingers delve deep into the folds of her sex.

"Ten seconds is all you have left."

He smiled listening to her familiar sound, and as she rushed to orgasm, gasping her pleasure into the phone, a rich fountain of semen shot through the luscious white silk panties in his hand.

Today though he wanted a different game and reaching down released her feet from their bindings and likewise her wrists.

"To the bed please quickly, push your feet through the scarves and I shall fasten your arms."

12