Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craaack!

Clare yelped and her knees buckled so that she was momentarily hanging from her wrist bonds. Andy reached out to caress the hot ass which was already decorated with a livid welt containing two, lighter pink stars.

"Beautiful."

He muttered, before landing the second blow a little lower than the first. Tears were trickling down Clare's face, but she was not making any noise. On the sixth stroke Clare slumped again on her supporting restraints. Her legs were too shaky to support her. Andy dropped to his knees. He licked the ridged and purpled buttock up and down. He savoured the heat of the damaged skin before slipping his tongue into Clare's asshole.

She groaned and writhed, subconsciously directing her ass toward the soothing tongue as she eased her aching muscles within her spreaders. Slowly the fierce pain was being replaced by the happy heat of endorphins spreading through her body. These sensations were soon interrupted when the gorgeous tongue was gone and she tuned in to another guy saying that he would whip her belly with the flex.

Oh god, she thought. She hated that thing. Darren made it after they watched the porno she had been thinking about earlier. The guy in the vid used a loop of something like electric cable and Darren like the round ended mark it made. He cut out an eighteen inch length of skipping rope and fixed the two ends firmly into a handle so that he could grip it well. He had only used it once. It didn't hurt as much as a cane, but it did sting a lot.

"I've never seen one of those. Not too many I don't think. Especially on that skinny belly. Give her five."

The first stroke was ideally placed. Her belly button was in the centre of a bright pink loop imprinted on her. After the second stroke he changed sides to balance up the marks. This part of the whipping was more of an art work than a punishment although the stinging was intense.

"I must get one of those cord things." Said Tony. "You would like patterns like that on you wouldn't you Sue?" Susan couldn't reply because Darren pressed her face down onto his prick.

Five blows were quickly completed and attention transferred again to Clare's next torment.

Jim was ready with a thing like a narrow, plastic ruler, but a bit more than a foot long. By putting his hand on her tit, Jim had already indicated to Tony what he wanted.

"Right then, she had ten of the crop on her other tit didn't she. I think we had better keep it even. You can give her ten with that."

Jim was pleased. He felt that the last guy had missed out. That rope was interesting, but he would much rather give her tits a good going over and ten strokes was a lot. He looked carefully at the swollen, discoloured right breast. Wonderful. Grasping Clare's nipple, Jim lifted her tit and whacked its underside. Excellent. He pulled it to one side and gave a couple of strokes to the inner edge. He was pleased with his technique. With his ten strokes he would mark every part of this tit in his own special way. When he was finished he followed the example of some of his predecessors by kissing and licking the punished breast before leaving. Clare was groaning with a mixture of the discomfort all round her body and the stimulation from caresses and endorphins. Her mind was swimming now. She was barely aware of the transition to the next guy and his selection of the cane for the only area left for him. Tony stayed with his previous principle and gave the same number of strokes to each buttock.

"Six mate. Off you go."

"Yaaah!"

Oh shit. The fucking cane, she thought. Clare had been shocked out of her reverie by a very hard cane stroke on her ass. She hadn't heard what Tony had said and had no idea how many of these she was going to get. Tears were flowing down her face again.

Despite the force of the blows and the pain from the cane, Clare took the strokes without too much problem. Getting her ass caned was familiar. Being spreadeagled rather than bent over, and getting it all on one cheek, was different from a normal caning. At the same time it was almost comfortingly familiar. Before she realised what was happening, the six strokes were done and the men were taking her down from the ceiling ring. With her spreaders still in place Clare was laid on her back. Her legs were drawn up above her face and tied in place so that her cunt was spread wide, facing upwards.

Tony picked up the flogger.

"I'm going to give this cunt twelve good ones with this and then take her home lads. I know you'll be happy for me."

He chuckled at the grinning faces around him.

Darren had three fingers deep in Susan's pussy. She was sopping wet. He couldn't wait for them all to go so that he could get to use her some more.

The swish of the flogger and the splatter sound was followed by a squeal from Clare.

"Very nice."

Said Tony as he looked at glistening pink lips quivering before him.

"I am going to give you twelve of these."

He cracked down another.

"So just ten to go and then we will go and play."

The rest of the strokes came in rapid succession. Clare could not close her legs or dodge the onslaught on her burning pussy. The flogger spread its impact to her tender inner thighs and up her crotch as well. It left a bright pink area reaching from the heavy welts on her ass to the rope stripes on her tummy. Hard though it was, it was done quickly. Tony didn't follow up with any tender touches. He just released her from her restraints so she flopped to the floor in an exhausted torpor.

Darren broke away from Susan, got up and collected Clare's fur coat from the hall. He tossed it to Tony.

"There you go mate. This is all she needs. She's all yours for forty eight hours. Enjoy yourself. I'm going to."

Both men laughed. All the guys were relaxed as they said their goodbyes and made their way out of the house. A barefoot Clare, wearing only her coat, was led shakily to Tony's car. Darren Kissed her deeply before she went out of the door. "Love you." He whispered in her ear.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Birthday Present A husband arranges the ultimate birthday gift for his wife.in Loving Wives
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
Instructions for My Boyfriend This is what I would tell my boyfriend if I had the guts.in How To
Dominating Rachel A husband learns to dominate his submissive wife.in BDSM
Rooms of Sin Ch. 01 Sophie and her husband visit a fetish club...in Fetish
More Stories