Party Affiliations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The regional supervisor, upright on his knees, began to quake as he rested both hands on Jack's lean sinewy thighs. Jack placed both of his hands on the supervisor's shoulders, making for a better visual effect.

He paused, gathered courage, then leaned forward and took Jack into his mouth. He slowly mouthed the head of Jack's dick to get himself used to the texture. It was soft at first but the harder he sucked, the more the cock twitched and thickened in his mouth.

Jack looked down at the face of the mark, who grimaced with eyes closed. It was obviously awkward for the supervisor as he struggled to remember how his wife used to suck his cock long before they were married and stopped such entitlements.

The mark took the penis out of his mouth and worked the balls and all the crevices with his tongue. To add insult to injury, Jack gyrated his hips up, forcing the defrocked supervisor to lick the bottom of his scrotum, careful not to make him move from his placement.

Much to Jack's surprise, the man licked the underside of the scrotum and continued on further south to Jack's "sweet spot". Jack's whole body quivered with this unexpected surprise. He almost let out a moan, then quickly remembered to be silent. He thought that it was a pathetic sentiment that the mark was going all out for his enjoyment and wasn't sure if he wasn't enjoying it.

The tongue slowly worked the vicinity of the asshole before making its way inside. It lightly flicked in and out before disappearing, as if trying to bury itself, shooting in and out of his asshole while the mark's hands moved to his erect penis, working up and down on the shaft.

Jack was surprised at how much he was enjoying himself. He was a handsome man and had had more than his fair share of women suck him off, but there was something novel about another man doing it. Maybe it was the mark's familiarity with the male body or the fact that the mark was a stronger presence between his legs than he was used to.

After Jack's asshole had a thorough tasting, the mark returned north again, playing with his balls while licking the full length of the shaft. His technique quickly improved with each minute: slowly at first, then at a quick and sustained pace, slurping, sucking, and gagging his way until Jack felt that he would soon release his load.

The hands pumped roughly up and down on his shaft harder and harder while working his balls. Jack's testicles were sensitive to the touch, but he enjoyed having them handled, lightly massaged, and pulled during the pleasure cycle. It was like having a wrestler working vigorously between your legs trying to get his opponent, Jack, to submit by climaxing.

Even the climax had been planned out to the minutest detail. Jack grabbed the base of his swollen cock when he felt the first intense muscles spasm at the base of the penis. He ran it around the supervisor's mouth as it shot its milky white liquid.

What Jack lacked in size, he more than made up for in quantity. He always prided himself on shooting a big load and this one wasn't any different. He stroked load after load onto the mark's face, depositing thoroughly his cum around the whole mouth. Then using his cock as the spreader, he spread his batter, circling the mouth several times before sticking the cum- covered member back into the mark's mouth to be cleaned off by the newly facialed.

The regional supervisor made muffled "ugh and UMM" sounds each time Jack stuck the dick into his waiting mouth. His cum had a light tart taste to it. He felt a small measure of revenge by winning this cockfight over the mark for clearly having the superior cock. He was surprised that the once proud man didn't call it quits after he came, but instead allowed Jack to violate his orifice many times after he painted his face. Maybe he liked the taste of cum now, Jack thought.

Just a few feet away, the hidden camera positioned there recorded everything, even the smacking sounds of the cleaning.

**********************

Meanwhile, Tawny had been downstairs finishing up her part by chatting it up with the mark's nincompoop of a wife. She hated this bitch, and didn't feel the slightest remorse for her part in dethroning her man.

"Your house is nice," remarked the woman.

"Thank you."

"It must be nice to save money by not having to hire all that cleaning help, what with you living in a small house and all."

She had enough of this bitch and her snide comments. For a moment she considered saying to her, "Oh yeah, well your husband is upstairs right now sucking my husband's cock." But the wife's humiliation wasn't part of the plan and Tawny had deviated from it enough tonight. She wondered what Jack would do about her earlier departure from the plan after he reviewed the tape and heard the statements that she made.

Tawny had the wife slightly inebriated and in need of another refreshment. When she strode over to the bar, she got a small advance back on her dented self-esteem. The woman's husband returned and she watched as the happy couple reunited. The wife, now well lubricated, celebrated her husband's return by treating him to a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss.

Tawny felt the tingling sensation in her pussy return. She didn't know if it was the revenge or the thought of the medley from both her and her husband's juices mingling around in the arrogant woman's mouth that turned her on. Tawny hoped that he would fuck her tonight before washing his mouth out.

Then it struck her why she hated this woman so much. She too had once been a trophy wife, but after years of being trapped in a passionless marriage, her spirit had been eroded. In her, Tawny saw a reflection of herself. She had seen a glimpse into her future and was repulsed by what she saw.

Her hatred for this woman quickly turned to pity and from pity to fear. What would happen to her if she remained in a marriage with someone as cold and calculating as Jack? She reflected back on her part of the plan that she had played and the certain ruin of this man who had been entrapped by a sinister plot. As she turned her thoughts to him she couldn't help but to feel affection for him for the experience that they shared. For the first time in a long time she felt a sense of shame and guilt. She would never again share a bed with Jack.

******************

Having just narrowly escaped a very publicly embarrassing situation with career-ending implications, the regional manager was feeling a false sense of relief as the reverse cuckold couple left the party.

All the way home, the regional supervisor plotted his revenge on his blackmailers. None of his plans would be carried out though once he discovered that the whole humiliating experience of sucking another man's cock was caught on video.

Later that night, alone in his study, Jack reviewed the tape and watched his wife writhe and buck while being pleasured by another man in a way that he had never been able to. Even though it had been his plan, the fact that she came so many times and then took liberties sucking the large cock indicated that it was more than her performing the act he had planned out; it was as if she was having an affair. His blood began to boil.

He edited her out of the tape and, over the course of a few months, leveraged pressure on the man by threatening to release it to everyone, starting with his family.

The regional supervisor forced himself to watch the tape hundreds of times, looking for a way out. There wasn't any. Jack had planned this too well. His positioning, lighting, and the fact that he was careful not to make any sounds would never allow him to be identified. The regional supervisor, on the other hand, was easily identifiable both by sight and sounds. There was just enough ambient light to allow for easy shots of his face with the cock in it. Even the recording device had picked up the slurping sounds, which were incriminating enough by themselves.

Jack slowly tortured the supervisor by blackmailing him into sucking his cock several more times, once giving him a mouthful of his cum just moments before publicly addressing all the employees in the region. The time after that, Jack grudge fucked him hard in his own office while thinking about how well he had pleased Tawny. The secretary outside wondered what all her boss' grunting and groaning was about. The mark was never the same again, and despair finally won out. Eventually, the man suffered a minor psychological breakdown and was forced to leave the company, but not before completing his final act of recommending Jack as the new regional supervisor.

12