Party Becomes an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers

Clare could feel her man shift into position above her head. "Strange," she thought "He is facing in the wrong direction. But if this is what he wants, well O.K.. I just want him to fuck my aching pussy." He dipped his manhood toward her face and she gripped the staff, shot out her tongue and pulled the tip to its hot wet surface. She was pleased when she heard her man groan in pleasure. She licked the length of the shaft to the tip and back several times and then sucked the tip into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head as she had been recently taught. She continued to stroke her cum soaked cunt paying particular attention to the hard nub of her clit. But she knew that only a stiff cock would give her total satisfaction.

Aaron was in heaven and the girl licked and sucked the end of his rod. The primitive parts of his mind instinctively drove him to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth until he could feel it bump up against her tonsils. Although small than other men's in the room, his dick was perfect for fucking her face in this position. He thrust again and again. It was magically erotic. His pubic bone would bump her chin as his balls bounced off her nose. In the darkness his head was just a short distance from her crotch and Aaron could smell LeBryan's spunk that drenched her pussy. It had a sexually intoxicating effect on him. He reached down to girlie area and felt her hand that was masturbating herself. He pushed it away and took up the task of pleasuring her himself. Her legs were splayed wide and he ran the palm of his hand up and down her semen soaked pussy with his middle finger in her slit between the hair covered lips.

Whenever his wanted to, he dipped the finger into her love canal, or over her asshole or teased her clitoris. But he could not stop trusting his man-meat into her face. He had a flash that he might be hurting the teen but when she reached up and grabbed the cheeks of his ass to urge him on, he knew she was turned on by this as well. As wonderful as all this was, Aaron started fantasying about having his penis in her vagina. It was nothing rational. It was pure instinct. He needed to plant his seed in this perfect girl's womb. He shifted to do that.

Clare thought, "Oh sweet mother of mercy, he is moving his body into a position to fuck me." She used her hands to help him and signal that she was totally his. At least one or both of her hands was on his butt cheeks throughout the move to guide him to the missionary position. When he dipped the point of his cock to her hot pussy she pulled his ass cheeks so hard that he rammed his body and manhood deep into her body. It was a blessing that the canal was so drenched in semen or Aaron's dick might have been snapped in half. She wrapped her legs around his ass and moved her arms to hug his upper torso. The feel of his stiff rod was driving her crazy with pure lust. She humped it as much as possible from below as the man thrust and rammed from above. Dirty words flowed from her lips into his nearby ear.

"Fuck me and don't stop. Yes, do that. Yes, YES. Fuck my pussy. MMMmm. God, that feels great. Please don't stop. Your cock feels yummy." She bit into his shoulder in her passion.

Aaron could feel her hot breath on his ear as she panted in passion. The way she locked her body to hers and humped as he thrust was a total turn on.

"You love my cock. Don't you my little teen slut."

"Yes, yes. I love your cock. I AM your slut. Just DON"T stop."

The bed shook and the room was filled with the sounds of their sweating bodies slapping together. Then they came together in a death-defying cosmic orgasm. They screamed one word together over and over,

"Yes, YES. Yeeessss. YEEEESSSSSS. YES. Yes."

Until their throats were hoarse. When they finally stopped screaming and the room was a hushed silence, someone in the darkness whispered,

"Now that is what you call a good fuck."

And everyone rolled on the bed laughing for a long time. Everyone that is, other than Jerome, the party arranger and LeBryan, the five fuck champion, who had slept through the action and were still out cold.

The light was turned on. The men that were awake were all fucked out and everyone found their clothes and got dressed. Clare woke Jerome to ask for her money and he stumbled groggily into another room to fetch it. He begged her to stay for a fuck session but neither of them were in an amorous mood at that point. So off Clare went with lots of cash and a very satisfied pussy.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers