Party Boy

Story Info
At a compulsory party and he starts flirting.
2.1k words
4.2
33.7k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I was at a party. I am not particularly fond of parties but this one was a command performance from my parents. Someone important from my father's work was throwing it and I was going, like it or not.

When we got there the house seemed packed with people, few of whom I knew, and almost all of them somewhat older than me. Another night from hell beckoned.

I promptly found myself separated from my parents and poked around hoping to find someone my own age that I actually knew. I finished up in a rather crowded room that I guess would normally be the family room. Over in one corner of the room was what looked like a small built-in bar, currently unstocked, from the look of it. I slipped behind it and propped my elbows on the counter and started people watching.

After a while I spotted a boy a couple of years older than me, about twenty - twenty-one. He spotted me and winked and moved through the crowd towards me, finally slipping around the side of the bar and joining me behind the counter.

"A mass of old people," he said. "Such joy. I'm Alan. You are?"

"Karen," I told him.

"Well, Karen, if anyone asks you, you haven't seen me. I'm going into hiding."

With that he sat down on the floor, vanishing from sight. To be spotted, someone would have to walk around the end of the bar. I was tempted to join him but felt it would be a little undignified. Boys could get away with things that girls can't, damn it.

"It's nice to be able to just sit back and amuse myself," Alan said softly.

That's when I found out what he meant by amuse. Sitting on the floor next to me he placed a hand and ran it up my leg, on the inside of my leg at that. Next thing I know his hand had brushed across my panties and he was rubbing my bottom.

Now you would think that all I had to do was walk away, but to do that I'd have to try and step over Alan and get around the end of the bar again. What, I should try to trample over him without falling over while he's got a hand on one ankle and the other one on my bum? All I could really do was stand there and whisper abuse at him, abuse that he laughingly ignored.

Things quickly went down-hill. By things I meant my panties. He reached slightly higher, hooked his finger over the waist of my panties, and pulled them down. He didn't pull them right down, just far enough to leave me exposed, although the actual panties were still covered by my dress.

"Don't worry," he said. "If anyone comes I just need to drop my hand and no-one will know anything was happening."

Big deal. That was such a help to me. I still had his hand stroking my bare bottom.

It turned out that was only the start. His hand drifted around to my front, rubbing against my mons. Not just lightly brushing against it but rubbing it quite firmly, sending little thrills of excitement into my groin. I tried to move away a little but just succeeded in parting my legs a bit more. I certainly didn't do that deliberately. This didn't stop Alan from taking advantage.

His hand slipped between my legs, rubbing my mound. He was poking and prodding and massaging, his finger slipping between my lips and moving inside me, gently massaging my soft inner flesh.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was facing a room full of people and I was getting felt up. My face felt hot and flushed. Ha, I'm kidding. My whole body felt hot and flushed, and I knew just where the heat was coming from. My arms were crossed on the counter and I was leaning on them. It was all that was stopping me from sinking to the ground.

I heard Alan give a soft laugh.

"What happens if I touch you about here?" he asked and I nearly bit my tongue, I snapped my mouth closed so fast. Going by touch alone he'd zeroed in on the area around my clitoris and was rubbing me there. I was ready to scream and he was massaging and teasing.

"Fun, no?" he said cheerfully. "I bet you didn't expect to spend your night like this."

There was a safe bet for you. Never in a million years would I have expected this.

"Will you just stop it?" I demanded, my voice sounding strangely hoarse into my ears.

"Um, no, I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. I think you're handling this beautifully. Maybe if you ask me again in a few minutes?"

A few minutes? I'd have a nervous breakdown in less time than that. His hand pulled away from my mound and refocused on my mons, massaging it firmly, a rather rough stroke that I seemed to feel inside me. At least, he wasn't sinking his fingers inside me, which had to be a plus.

I made up my mind that if he didn't stop pretty soon I was going to hit him. I should already have hit him. I was breathing hard and feeling most peculiar. He finally dropped his hand away from my mons. I tensed, not trusting him, and I was right not to.

"Bite your hand, Karen," he said, and while I was wondering what the hell he meant his hand pressed up against my pussy again, and his fingers slid inside me, flicked at the area round my clitoris and I frantically stuffed the heel of my hand against my mouth as I climaxed, feeling him continuing to rub me as I shivered and shook.

I was vaguely aware of him lifting my panties back into position and then he was patting my bottom.

"Run along, little girl. Time for you to circulate."

He eased over and I slid past him and out into the main room, looking at the floor as I made my way through the crowd on legs that felt distinctly wobbly. I wanted somewhere I could be alone. Curled up in my bed at home seemed a nice place, but it wasn't going to happen just yet.

When we first arrived we were directed to put our coats in a spare bedroom. It seemed to me that nobody would be there and I could sit down quietly for a while before I went looking for my parents. I remembered the room and headed for it, slipping in and closing the door and leaning on it with a sigh.

Then I gave a yelp and moved away from the door as it opened, propelling me forward. The light went on and Alan was standing there, smiling at me.

"What? Are you following me?"

"But of course, and you have chosen a nice little spot for a bit of privacy. Come, bend over the bed so we can continue our little adventure."

I'm like, "You've got to be kidding me?" but he already had hold of one of my arms and was casually urging me forward so I was leaning over the bed.

I was saying, "Hey. Stop. There's no way I'm going to let you do this," while at the same time my dress was being lifted high, the hem being tucked under the waist to keep it out of the road while my panties were going down again. They didn't stop just a little way down, either. He took them right down and off, tossing them onto the bed beside me.

"No. Come on. Back off or I'll scream," I told him, twisting my head to look at him, only to find that he was dropping his trousers, bringing his erection into play.

"You're not going to scream," he said sounding confident. "You're going to just stay there, possibly protesting, while I take you nice and hard."

"You can't do this," I hissed at him. "I'm a virgin. I won't let my first time be like this."

"We'll be virgins together," he said, laughing.

I felt like an idiot. He'd had his fingers up me, repeatedly and quite deep. He damn well knew I was no more virgin than he was. His hand rubbed across my pussy.

"Uh-huh. Still hot and wet and ready. You are ready, aren't you?"

No, I wasn't, but I supposed I'd better be. I could feel his fingers spreading my lips and his cock was taking up position. He didn't muck about, either. Once his cock was in position it started travelling, moving swiftly into me, rasping along my passage and waking up all my nerves. Then he started really taking me.

He unzipped my dress and unclipped my bra and his hands were inside my dress and around me, clutching at my breasts. At the time he was pumping his cock into me, falling into a steady rhythm and pounding away. No gentle working up, just firm thrusts going deep, generally accompanied by a squeezing of my breasts.

It seems I must have been ready because when his cock came sliding deep into me I was lifting my hips and pushing against him, making sure that he drove as deep as possible. I found myself wanting to feel him deep inside me and I was encouraging him to go there as hard as he could.

I was also aware that we were in a house with a lot of people around. While I didn't expect anyone to come looking for their coats this early in the night that didn't mean that people wouldn't be passing. They just might get curious if they heard me screaming and calling out because I was being bounced of a very hard cock, so I was keeping one hand over my mouth, muffling any noises I might make.

Oh my god, I was dying. It had been nerve-wracking when his hands had been wandering about in the other room with us likely to be caught at any moment. Maybe he could have lied his way out of it; maybe not. With me bent over, bum shining, cock driving home with great enthusiasm, being caught was the same as being dead, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Eventually I began to think I was really dying. He'd stirred me up to a climax with his fingers so you can just imagine what he was doing to me with his cock slapping home with all the regularity of a piston. I was whimpering into my muffling hand, desperately needing this to be over. I was ready for it to be over. I was past ready, so why couldn't he finish?

When you tread on an accelerator the engine races and the pistons go faster. He must have had quite an accelerator to tread on because that piston of his went into overdrive. Suddenly I didn't need to worry about muffling my sounds. I didn't have the breath to make any. I made a sort of long drawn-out 'aaah' sound and then I was really climaxing, shaking and shivering with the force of the energies running through me.

"I didn't particularly want to be at this part," said Alan afterwards, "but my parents insisted. They said I'd enjoy it. I have to admit they were right for once."

He helped me to my feet, dress still bunched up around my waist and hanging open at the back. My bra was dangling down my arms and my panties were on the bed.

"Maybe you'd like to tidy up a bit before you return to the main party," suggested Alan, leading me across the room. In the corner there was a door and beyond that a small en suite. I rushed in, closing the door firmly behind me.

Coming out a while later Alan was still there, waiting. That surprised me. I'd assumed that he would have been long gone.

"I thought I'd take you and get you a drink," he said. "Something to relax you. Mind you, you do look pretty relaxed right now."

I don't know about relaxed but I felt distinctly wobbly kneed. A drink would be just the bracer I needed to stiffen up.

"I hope you don't mind if I stick with you for a while. I find you more congenial company than most of the people here. Besides, if I get all excited again it will be useful to have you within arm's reach so I can work of my excess energy."

He had to be kidding. If I even suspected that he was getting excited I was going to dump him on the oldest, fattest, woman I could find. That would cool his ardour.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers