Party By The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Ohh, you're gonna make me cum." Vanessa cries, feeling her tight muscle of her sex, pulling at him with each jerk of her hips.

Jolting forward she grabs his chest, digging her nails into it. She stops, shaking over him, her climax flinching around him as he grabs her roughly thrusting upward, getting deeper, over and over until he's at the edge. He sits up grabbing onto her, holding her tightly.

"Uhh yesss, Ohh." his breath at her breast, tightly holding onto her as his warm sensation fills her, and then he falls back onto the bench.

She leaned forward to kiss him and then stands. Slipping back into her bikini and pulling her cups back over her breasts. She walked toward the door, looking back with one glance as he lays there on his back, breathless with his eyes still closed.

Leaving the pool house, she walked past the hot tub toward the bar. Vanessa looked up, Dave stood at the bar, having another beer. With a quick wave and a smile, she heads toward the kitchen. Opening the sliding glass doors, the kitchen is empty. She turned the blender on and poured herself another drink. Taking a bite out of a lime, she closed the sliding glass door behind her.

"Hey, Dave. I'm going swimming." she said, walking past the hot tub, stopping at the railing to see if he heard her.

"Okay, babe," smiling back at her.

Vanessa turned, taking one last look at the pool house, as she watched him come out, putting his dark sun glasses back on. With an evil grin, she stared at him as he tightened his shorts, walking toward her. He catches her eyes, stopping in his tracks, as she took one last look then walks down the steps toward the dock.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12