Party Cleanup

Story Info
Cleanup becomes more fun than party.
1k words
3.44
132.7k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party was winding down, another couple decides to stay and "help clean up". My wife, does not normally flirt too much, but tonight I noticed she had been rather playful with this couple. I think the few glasses of wine may have helped also, but I certainly liked what I saw.

Anyway, while we were cleaning, the 4 of us were just chit-chatting about anything and everything. It was only about 11:00, so we were in no big hurry to clean as it was still kind of early. Every so often, one of us would throw in a risqué comment, and after the giggles and chuckles, conversation would resume as "normal". However, each time, the sexual comments would come in just a little more wild and daring and more often.

Then, we decided to play "What If..., or What Was Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Moment?" Let me just say, these 3 other people and myself have led very eventful lives, or are rather creative. Regardless, my wife and I were both enjoying the conversation, as were Tim and Shelby.

Maybe it was the wine, and/or the conversation, but when the women were off in the kitchen, I was going to test the water a little. So, I dared Tim to streak through the living room naked when then hot vixens returned, thinking he would just laugh it off and tell them what I asked. Upon their return, Tim excused himself into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, we heard the toilet flush, and then, alas, here comes Tim stripped down to nothing but a smile. My wife saw him first coming down the hallway and had this jaw-dropping gasp on her face. By the time she realized what she saw, Tim had made it to the door of the garage. I am not sure or not if my wife knew her hand had dropped into the hem of her sexy, short skirt when she asked "what just happened?" I was rather intrigued that she was so "bothered", but I, too, was impressed with Tim's manhood. He had to be about 7 or 8 inches and not fully hard yet, although he was not very thick. He shadowed my 5 and a half inches in length, but I was almost 3 times as thick. Tim returned to the living room and sat down between my wife and Shelby without bothering to retrieve his clothes. Katie's eyes never left his cock, and her hand was climbing farther into her skirt (I still think unconsciously). The whole time, Shelby's eyes were shifting between my girth in my pants and my eyes.

I made a lame excuse to go into the garage for a snack tray and walked off, with a raging stiffy from seeing my wife's response to Tim's spontaneous streak-through. It took me a couple of minutes to make my decision, but I had to convince myself that Tim should not be the only one to be naked. So, I stripped down and came back through the house towards the hallway. Again, I think they all were caught off-guard. I could not help but to lock onto Shelby's sexy stare. Imagine my shock when my knee caught the corner of the coffee table and threw me off balance. I stumbled, did a header, and ultimately ended between the knees of Tim.

In my mind, it was an eternity, but in reality, it was not more than 20 seconds. There I was, eye-to-eye with Mr. Shanker, and laughing hysterically with the others at my misfortune. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife send her hand full into her slit and go wild in a frenzied attack while everybody regained their composure. Unintentionally (I think), when I tried to get up, my face moved forward and touched Tim's throbber, leaving a trail of precum on my cheek and lips. Shelby immediately moved in to lick it, but I got to some before she did. I was pleasantly surprised by the sweetness of another man's spunk. Shelby then moved over to my wife and pulled her hand from the sloshing slot and licked it clean. I could not believe how dripping wet her hand had become in a matter of minutes. She was in such a heightened state of arousal, she immediately cried out for us all to move to our bed. She had never before even mentioned anything remotely wild like this, so imagine what this slutty behavior is doing to my pole.

After some heavy petting and licking, we were all naked in mere minutes. Both Shelby and my wife were breathing rather heavy in short bursts by this point. We had known Tim and Shelby for about five years since we moved to the neighborhood, and never would have thought they could be like this. Furthermore, Shelby has kept a very surprising secret for the time we have known her. I came almost immediately when I went to play with her clit. I could not help but find it as it was sticking out ten inches and about 3 inches in diameter. Shelby was sporting a majorly stiff sausage in between her legs. That thing was real and it was awesome!

The last thing I remember before falling into a musky, sexy heap and going to sleep was the physical position where we ended up. I was on my back on the corner of the bed with my wife on top of me in a 69. My tongue was kept occupied between her hot box of woman-ade, and Tim's tool sliding in and out, allowing me to savor her slit-slosh each and every thrust, not to mention the salty sweetness of Mr. Spunker.

Of course, Shelby would have no part of being left out, so there she was at my backside alternating between my man-tunnel and my wife's tongue-rocket. In her love canal, there was so much syrup because of her juicy-juice and Tim's schlong sludge, I was almost drowning. I could not begin to tell you how many times each of us came, but my sphincter was stretched and loving it.

We all woke the next day in basically that same position, except Tim and Shelby were half on, half next to us. If I am not mistaken, the next party is scheduled to be at their house next month.....