Party Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

I watched her ass make small circles as she scrubbed a plate. With a grin I said, "I think I'm learning a lot."

She looked at me over her shoulder questioningly. I smiled and replied to her unspoken question, "Watching a naked woman do the dishes is a new experience for me. It's interesting how moving one part of the body moves another."

She shook her head as she went back to scrubbing the plate. A few seconds later, she chuckled. "I'd never noticed that my ass moves when I do this but I do remember the pencil sharpener from school. I thought it was funny back then but back then no one was naked."

"There is nothing funny about it, believe me," I replied my eyes going back to her ass. "It's very provocative in fact."

"I noticed the snugness in those shorts earlier, when you were throwing the paper towel away. I'll take that as a compliment. And for your information, those shorts never had that big of a snugness in them before."

"Uh huh, and I'll take that as a compliment," I said as I moved over beside her.

She glanced my way and I asked, "Anything I can do to help?"

Her eyes dropped to the front of my shorts for a second and then she grinned as she turned back to the dishes. "Not really, I'm about done."

From where I stood now, I could see her breasts move as she washed the silverware, rinsed it, and put it in the dish drainer. "It's also an interesting view on this side," I said a moment later.

She looked at me for a second and then went back to washing the last of the silverware. "Having you watch me is very interesting also. I like it, to tell the truth. You look without the leer so many men would have. It's an appreciative look."

"What's not to appreciate? You're a good looking woman."

She put the last of the silverware in the drainer and let the water out of the sink. She rinsed the sink and then turned to look at me. She looked me up and down and then said, "You are entirely over dressed."

"Are you going to look at me appreciatively or with a leer?" I asked with a semi serious look on my face.

She grinned and whispered, "I haven't decided yet."

When I pulled the t-shirt off over my head, she was drying her hands. She looked me over and said, "Not bad at all, now follow me." Then she turned and headed for the door to the living room.

I followed her into the living room and then down the hall to the last door on the left. It was a bedroom and hers, I assumed. She went to a closet and rummaged around in a back corner. I stood there and watched as she stretched up on her toes and leaned in. She moved some clothes on the hanger rack around and then stepped back with what looked like a pair of overalls in her hand.

"Try these on with the shorts and without the shirt first," she said handing them to me.

I tossed the shirt on the bed and put the overalls on. They were baggy and a little short as I did the shoulder strap up on one side. There was no strap on the other. She tucked the loose side of the bib in, in the front and then in the back. I stepped over in front of a full length mirror next to the closet. I looked like an older hillbilly yokel.

"Not bad," I said.

She looked me over and unsnapped the side snaps at each hip. "Definitely with the shorts, otherwise I know a couple of ladies that I would have to hurt before the nights over."

I turned around and she adjusted the shoulder strap higher, which covered more of my chest and made the legs even shorter. She checked the side opening again and then grinned. "You could almost loose the shorts with it like this but...."

With a shake of my head, I said, "With the shorts most definitely, otherwise at times there might be an obvious tent in the front of these overalls. Especially, if you wear that cat costume with nothing on under it."

"Is there any other way?" she asked as she turned and walked over to her chest of drawers. Squatting down, she opened the bottom drawer and got out a plastic wrapped package.

She tossed the package on the bed and walked over to me. Her arm went around my neck and she stepped close to kiss me lightly on the lips. My hands went to her hips as I returned the kiss. She was warm in my arms, her one breast pressed to the bare side of my chest felt so good. I used both hands to caress her back from the swell of her ass to her shoulders.

Rita whimpered softly and broke the kiss. She smiled at me and stepped away. "You have gentle hands and a tender kiss," she whispered as her hand snaked inside the opening at the side of the overalls. She ran her hand over the bulge of my dick and then squeezed the shaft firmly. "And this is as hard as an iron bar," she added with a grin.

She ran her hand over it again and then sighed as she removed her hand. "Knowing I made it that way is a power trip of sorts and has me all slippery and wet."

Taking the hint, one of my hands moved down her back to her ass and the other came around to cup her sex. The middle finger of the hand in front slipped between her outer lips easily. As it moved up and down in her slit, she whimpered and took a small step to the side. My hand moved a little lower and the tip of my finger stirred her slippery hot opening.

Her hips rocked back and forth, my finger barely entering her. The whimper on her lips was louder and stronger. I moved my hand up and rolled her clit around with the slippery digit. She groaned and reached between us to move my hand. "You're touch is gentle also. Anymore of that and I'll come all over the place."

I smiled at her and she grinned. "I want to keep the edge I'm on until I can't stand it any longer."

Her eyes got wide as I brought the wet finger up to my lips and sucked on it. When I did, she moaned softly. "Yeah, that'll keep the edge all right."

When I smiled around the finger, she shivered and turned to walk over to the bed. She sat down on it and picked up the plastic wrapped package. She kept glancing at me as she opened it. "I think I'll put off my exercise until tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to get more exercise than I can handle later."

With a chuckle, I walked over to stand in front of her. When I squatted down, she shivered and pulled the cat suit out of the plastic bag. As she shook it out, her breasts jiggled and wiggled and I licked my lips. She chewed on her bottom lip as she shook it more. I stared at her breasts and licked my lips.

With a soft groan she stretched the material and looked at me. "If you keep that up, I'm going to go over that edge."

With a grin, I shook my head. "No you won't but if you do, I'll just have to get you back to it."

She groaned as she brought her ankle up to her knee as she rolled the cat suit down so she could put it on. My eyes were on her wet sex and I licked my lips. She whimpered as she slipped the foot of the suit over her toes. As she got the foot covered and straight, she watched me watch her sex. She groaned as she stretched her leg out over my shoulder and rolled the suit over her calf. With her leg raised and out to the side slightly, her sex was even more on display. I licked my lips.

She groaned and rested her ankle on my shoulder as she lifted her other ankle to her knee. She concentrated on getting her foot into the cat suit. When she had it situated, she straightened out that leg and rolled the suit down to her knee. As she leaned back, her sex rolled up and I could see the opening spasm open and close tightly.

Her ankle came down on my shoulder for a moment and then she lifted her knees to work on pulling the suit up onto her thighs. Her ass was rolled up even more. When I licked my lips this time, I was trying to decide whether I should dive headfirst into her sopping wet sex or not.

I guess I leaned forward slightly because the next thing I knew, she groaned long and loud as her upper body rose up enough for her hands to grab my head. A few seconds later, my face was planted in her sex, my tongue stabbing deep into her wet pussy. As I wiggled it back out, she yelled and hunched against my face. Her inner muscles tried to grab my tongue as I thrust it back in hard, my nose bumping on her clit. She yelled even louder.

*****

Rita was down to a soft whimper as I licked the crack of her ass. I was cleaning up the last of her juiciness. I had a hand under each of her thighs and had her rolled up even higher and wider. She groaned as I lowered her ass back to the bed and sat back on my heels. Her feet went to my shoulders and rubbed me there.

"Oh. My. God," she whispered softly. "I thought I was going to explode and did when your tongue touched me."

"Too much teasing, I take it?"

She laughed and then groaned again. "Yeah. I haven't been that hot and bothered in years and years."

"Then it was well past time." I told her and licked my lips.

She chuckled and whispered, "You really do need to wash your face."

"I thought I just got it washed," I said as I grabbed her ankles, leaned forward, and pushed her legs down next to the bed. The clip on the overall came lose and the upper part fell away. I stood up quickly and pushed the shorts down to my thighs as the overalls fell to the floor.

She groaned as her eyes went to my rampant manhood and then groaned again as I pushed the shorts on down until they fell around my ankles also. I moved forward to lie down on top of her. I had my weight on my arms and toes for the most part.

My tongue on her left nipple made her moan. "No! Please no. I need to rest."

I moved up along her body and kissed her lightly on the lips. I came down off my toes and my lower body pressed against hers. As I raised my head, she licked her lips and growled. Then her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me wildly. I kissed her back as our tongues dueled and fenced back and forth. Her own taste on my lips and tongue was driving her crazy. She was still growling as her nails raked my back once and then again.

Grabbing at her arms put my full weight on her. She groaned deeply and then growled again as I raised her arms above her head and pinned them there. The kiss had been broken but resumed suddenly as she wiggled under me. She spread her legs as far as the costume allowed and I felt my shaft slip between her lower lips and then she was humping herself along my shaft.

I humped back, feeling the slippery slid of her sex along my dick. I groaned deeply at the hot wet feelings. I was almost as out of it as she was at this point.

She twisted her head breaking the kiss. "Fuck me. Fuck me long, hard, and deep!" she all but yelled.

I was only happy to oblige as I moved my hips lowered and felt the head of my dick rub against her hot opening. She thrust up as I thrust down and I was buried to the hilt in her hot sopping wet pussy. She yelled and bucked wildly under me as I fucked her as hard and deep as I could in this position. Her yell died down but then our hips got in sync so she was coming up as I was going down. Our pelvic areas were slapping together.

Very shortly after that, I was coming with long spurts and she was yelling long and loud again.

*****

I was still on top of Rita but held most of my upper weight off her with my elbows and forearms. I had let go of her wrists. Her arms were around me, hugging me tightly. Her hips would quiver and flutter under me ever so often. Neither of us had said a word but there had been several deep sighs from both of us.

How long we laid that way, I have no idea and didn't really care. Rita's eyes fluttered open and she grinned at me. I grinned back. "You are a wicked, wicked, man," she whispered.

"Uh, why do you say that?" I asked as I tightened my ass muscles and felt my slowly softening manhood twitch inside her.

She shivered and replied, "You hit so many of my main fantasy buttons it is scary."

I looked at her and said, "Lets see, your legs tied together with the costume, you hands restrained above your head. Then there is the taste of your pussy on my lips, and then being fucked with wild abandon."

"Not to mention, no condom, and coming deep inside me," she added and shivered. She shivered again and whispered, "My husband always used a condom. It was one of his little mind games."

"How about your friend with benefits?" I asked.

Rita giggled and shook her head as a blush crossed her face. "She doesn't need one," she whispered a moment later.

"Ah!" I said and then chuckled. "Does she share well?"

"She does but I'm not too sure about her husband."

"Husbands can be such assholes."

"Don't I know it," Rita replied with a wink as she stretched her arms over her head and wiggled her hips.

My semi soft dick moved in her vagina as she wiggled. I clenched my ass muscles and felt my dick move even more. Rita smiled at me and clenched her inner muscles as I used my muscles to move my dick again. "We keep this up and someone is going to get fucked again," I whispered.

"Promised, promises, but this time I want my legs free."

"And why is that?" I asked with a knowing grin.

"I want you deeper inside for one thing," she whispered as she clamped down on my shaft again.

I flexed my hips against her and felt my manhood move inside. She was super slippery from our mixed juices. "To do that I'm going to have to pull the cork...."

She moved under me and groaned. "I was afraid you were going to say that."

"There is always the shower," I whispered.

She laughed and arched her hips up. "Yeah there is."

I pushed up on my hands and looked down at her. "We could always stay in and play trick or treat."

"Such a deal I have for you," she said with a grin.

"With or without ropes?" I asked and she laughed.

A moment later, she arched her hips up again. "I think we'll start without and see where it goes. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot more fun than any old Halloween party."

Then she gasped loudly as I lifted my hips, pulling my dick out of her pussy as I stood up. I grabbed her thighs under her knees and lifted them high in the air. Her ass rolled up as her knees were nearly on either side of her head. She laughed as I put a knee under her butt and started to roll the cat suit down her legs.

When it was down around her ankles, I pulled it off one foot and then the other and tossed it over my shoulder. "We won't be needing that any time soon," I said as I spread her knees wide and looked at her sex. It was all creamy and frothy around the opening with a trickle running down the crack of her ass. "Yeah, we made quite a mess."

Rita giggled and rocked her hips from side to side. "Want to make a bigger one?"

I looked down at my semi hard dick and frowned. "I'd love to but I think we need to give someone time to recuperate."

Her eyes were on my dick and it's shiny coating of our mixed juices. "I... uh... didn't normally like to suck a messy dick. My husband used to force me to do it but now I have the urge to do it on my own."

I moved my knee back slowly, letting her ass roll down toward the bed. "I'm not him and I never will be. You do what you want, how you want, and when you want. Just remember, I get to do the same thing."

Rita laughed and shook her head. "I want you in the shower, like right now."

"Your wish is my command," I whispered as I held my hands out to her.

She took my hands and I pulled her to her feet and into my arms. I kissed her deeply as I ran my hands up and down her back. She groaned softly and wiggled against me, her arms wrapped around my back. Between the kiss and her rubbing against my dick, it was slowly hardening.

A few minutes later, my dick was fully hard and standing up between us. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "Shower or bent over the edge of the bed?" I asked as I rubbed my hard dick against her belly.

She grinned and rubbed me back. "I love having choices. How about bent over the bed and then against the wall in the shower. I'm greedy tonight and plan on being that way from now on."

"Promises, promises," I said as I took a step back and used one hand on each of her shoulders to turn her around.

She giggled as she bent over and put her hands on the bed. The giggle turned to a soft gasp as the head of my dick parted her opening and slowly slid in to the hilt. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

I put a hand on each of her hips and started fucking her with long slow strokes. "I think I need to move my office here," I said and slapped her ass hard with my hips for punctuation.

She groaned as I did and then whispered, "I have a spare room that might work well."

"But would I get any work done besides you?" I asked as I spanked her ass several time for emphasis.

Rita whimpered each time my hips smacked her ass. When I went back to fucking her slowly, she groaned and wiggled her ass again. "After a while, maybe," she said. "But with you gone so much... the makeup sex would be terrific."

I laughed and leaned over to kiss her on the back of the neck. "Who says I'm going on the road. When I got here I was thinking work was getting to good for just me. Maybe it's time to hire a couple of people to do the road work so I can stay in the office and take care of business there or rather here." I spanked her ass hard for several strokes and then slowed back down.

Rita pushed back hard against me and wiggled her ass. "Fuck me hard, we can figure out the future tomorrow or the next day."

I was only happy to comply and did just that. My hips slapped her ass and her getting into rhythm with me just made it harder and louder. It wasn't long before she was coming and I was coming right along with her.

*****

Life is happy off the road. Rita hasn't married me, although I have asked her several times. She says it's much more fun living in sin and I have to agree with her. Maybe I'll ask her again next Halloween.

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers
12