Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Having now descended to the gates of heaven, he began tenderly kissing the outline of her bikini bottom as she eagerly spread open the gates allowing him whatever entrance he so desired. Following his teasing ploy, kissing, nibbling the soft sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, Chad took his time tormenting pleasurably his hot, nearly exploding victim. Tongue trailing torturous paths up her inner thighs, tasting the unmistakable scent of arousal, pressing ever so gently kisses covering the thin strip of material protecting... denying his final assault... Toni crying desperately for relief, "Oh God Please!.. Please!"

Chad himself losing out to his incredulous needs and wants, pulled free the ties keeping her bikini in place loosening her one last barrier of protection... Toni, eagerly obliging her ravenous attacker lifted her curvaceous hips allowing his complete removal of the final piece of clothing thus totally submitting to his every whim and desire. Formalities removed, barriers free and gone, Chad shook his head in total awe at the sexually enticing sights before him. Toni, head back, eyes closed, completely unaware of her lovers surveying of his conquered, priceless treasures, continued the self pleasuring of her full mounds awaiting his final assault.

Lowering his head between her spread thighs, he began kissing her thin guide of hair edging ever downward taking his time to insure not an inkling of this heavenly, holy ground was missed. Reaching its end, finding the start of the true hallowed treasure, Chad first kissing ever so softly, gently, lightly sucking, using his tongue and oh so capable lips, began the steady march toward the holiest of sanctities and Toni's sexual fulfillment.

"Oh God... Ooooo, Ohhh... Yes, yes," His lips sucking ever so... so... Toni's breath coming in short exasperating gasps...hips rocking upward meeting his every contact... passion thickening continually rising... Flicking out his tongue spreading open her lips, Chad greedily lapped up every delectable trace of her delicious juices. Exploring every crevice, running his tongue the entire length of her spread slit, pushing, probing into her tight passage forced the release of a flood of sweet nectar rewarding his pleasure delivering efforts. God he loved the enticing flavor she emitted during their various bouts of her passionate surrender. Sweet as a southern beehive dripping with its delectable honey she too released what seemed an endless supply of her own insatiable rewards leaving its receptor thirsting in dire need of another fix. Holding her hips continuing to feast, Chad alternately moved between her opening and clit driving the stakes higher by the second. Toni franticly in need of release, moved her hips attempting the maximum amount of pleasurable contact increasing her own self stimulation. "Unnnn... Yes baby, yes, that's it..."

Chad, enjoying his feast but well aware time was running short, moved his attention up centering everything momentarily on the swollen nub peaking from between its protective covering. Rolling the engorged member using his tongue to swirl its entirety, placing his lips over the inviting delight he began his final assault. Sucking, torturing her clit using every means available... pressing, flicking, Chad steadily moved Toni towards hers and his projected goal, sweet release.

"Oh God!... Yes!... Yes!..." Toni feeling her cup filling just about to run over releasing, fulfilling her projected pursuit, pulled, guiding Chad's efforts exactly where she wanted and needed them disallowing any deviation, interruption of her final approach to completion. Chad locking on her clit, working like a man possessed, pulling, sucking, flicking her clit fast as possible... Oh Shit!... exactly what she needed to overflow her orgasmic cup, Toni, hands pulling, forcing his contact firmly against her mound began climaxing in sweet ecstasy. "Yes!... Yes!... Oh God Yes! Un hun...! Ooooo..."

Clit throbbing under its full assault, legs clamping tight holding her pleasure deliverers actions in place... she screamed aloud her approving surrender while practically smothering her sweet attacker. This moment one of the most rewarding by degree of stimulating fulfillment, Chad having successfully completed the task he'd set out to achieve moved his attentions to drinking up the delicious liquid flowing freely from her throbbing passage. Yeah... He was sure... this was definitely his favorite delicacy. Upon his completion sucking every drop, draining her completely of every last trace savoring its unmatchable delights Chad began kissing his way back up her body.

Toni, completely exhausted over the intensity of her orgasmic endeavors, lay still allowing his continual worshiping of her incredible temple. Breasts rising with every laboring breath, body tingling from the results of the intense climax, Toni opened her eyes catching her wonderful ravager smiling pleased with his accomplishments. Lingering amid a euphoric state of bliss in need of yet more, Toni reached down attempting to encourage his continuation only to discover he was still wearing his shorts. Somewhat puzzled having expected his complete ravishment taking full possession of her willing surrender... Chad, playing just as cool a hardball as she'd first attempted, quickly arose mustering every ounce of will and strength calling over his shoulder as he headed for the door.

"Sorry babe, we've got things to do and the guests will be arriving shortly." What?... How dare he! I Don't think so! Toni in shock he'd walked away leaving her in need of more, called out ordering his immediate return.

"Chad Stanley!... How dare you!... You get your butt back in here this instant!" Listening intently for any signs of his return, Toni shook her head disbelieving he'd done or was capable of such a cruel thing. Sitting up gathering her bikini, she began dressing while confessing her coming intentions. "Oh yeah... You'll pay for this. Just you wait Chad Stanley, you're gonna regret doing this."

Chad having made his way downstairs all the while fighting the urge to return and finish what he'd started... he and only he knowing the wonderful warmth of her snug, sweet... Shaking the thoughts attempting overpowering his decision... breathing out slowly fighting to retain full control he moved to the patio starting up the fire for their quickly approaching party. Arranging the various lounge chairs sitting around the pool, retrieving additional seating from the storage shed, he did whatever he could to busy himself keeping his mind off the incredibly sexy tease he'd deserted upstairs.

Toni, having now dressed rejoining his efforts in readying the party stood in shock, shaking her head over his utter gall having left her in the position of needing yet more. Disbelieving he was capable of anything so,.. so...

Revenge filling her head with demands for instantaneous retribution she dropped her current activities removing her robe tossing it onto the counter. Returning momentarily to the scene of his unforgivable transgression, recovering a very effective weakness she knew would only add salt to the wounds she was about to inflict scurried quickly back downstairs to carry out her intended reprisal.

Slipping on a pair of heels matching the alluring little bikini she'd worn, fastening the straps around her delicate ankles she then applied a thin sheen of seductive bright red lipstick to her already full enticing lips, turned on the stereo playing something easily recognizable in any strip club, fluffed her hair and headed off to exact a rather cruel and torturous sort of justice.

Patio door opened wide, Chad turned upon hearing the unmistakable sounds of a sigh escaping his lovely wife's sweet lips only to discover... Whoa Shit!...

Positioning herself filling the doorway with her luscious body still clad in the tiny yellow bikini along with the matching heels she'd retrieved for her tantalizing little escapade, long legs parted supported nicely in her... her... Chad suddenly spotted his Achilles' heel... Shezus! She's wearing those fuck me heels which always drove him insane. Arms above her head, outstretched with a hand on either side of the opening, beautiful long brown hair cascading down her tanned back, hips moving seductively swaying in time to the music... Oh yeah... I guess I forgot to inform you she'd turned her back to the outside giving her husband one hell of a view of her incredible ass and legs.

Toni completely ignoring his burning gaze working her, oh so effective magic... Arching her back thrusting her tight little ass outward insuring if not already it now was most definitely the center of attention... lowering her arms, taking each of the tied strings supporting the bottom of her bikini, one in each hand, fluidly pulled in unison releasing its ability to keep covered what he'd already declined to satisfy even after her unconditional surrender. Nothing left to support the tiny garment allowing its immediate descent to the floor, she returned her arms supporting her provocative movements to their original locations resuming her continual swaying and dancing as earlier.

Chad having never expected such bold uncharacteristic actions from his usually timid, conservative little wife began choking in response to the incredible sight before him delirious to the uninhibited torture she was exacting. Bikini bottom missing, back arched exaggerating her every movement, ass pushed out inviting his unobstructed viewing of her baby smooth mound clearly visible between her parted thighs, wagging her tight little ass as if inviting his participation to partake of it's wonderful delights... "Hell!... She was hot enough to start the fire without him!

Fully engrossed in the role she was portraying, loving the effects being delivered decided it time to really turn up the heat. Turning her head peering over her shoulder, lips parted tongue seductively wetting those full enticers, eyes locked on his, shifting her plan into high gear lowered a hand tracing a path down her tummy in search of its intended target. Chad thoroughly engrossed by the seduction pouring from those captivating green eyes failed to discover her current self gratifying adventure till she'd closed the seducers allowing an approving moan escape from between her luscious lips. Hand having found its intended target, rubbing, massaging the bare mound between her parted thighs, teasing, toying, tracing its length with her slender finger pressed gently between the hairless folds, thumb attending to the needs of her demanding clit... "Unnn... Oh yeah... Mmmm..."

Slowly opening her eyes, observing the attentive appreciation clearly filling his shorts, his eyes glued to her hands every movement, this was exactly where and how she wanted him. The only problem was,.. This whole scenario, her revenge, his torture, the voyeuristic appeal of the surroundings and manner in which she was exacting her delivery, all of these factors were contributing to one small overlooked possibility... This was turning her on.

Her next move practically gave him a cardiac arrest.

With the help of two fingers spreading open her slit revealing the very destination he could be enjoying had he ignored his ridiculous ploy... Using her middle finger, fingernail teasing, disappearing momentarily only to re-emerge wet from its enviable exploration, working... gradually deeper, sinking into the tight, snug passage... repeating the process numerous times, eventually found the lucky explorer buried to the knuckle. Shock wasn't descriptive enough to describe the look plastered across his face. Toni, playing off his response and to her ever increasing needs began slowly moving her finger in and out, simulating the exact motions she'd begged his indulgence barely fifteen minutes earlier. Thumb still expertly working, massaging her clit increasing her heightened state of arousal, adding a second to the already probing digit so capably exploring her pleasure delivering passage resuming their probing manipulation Toni felt the familiar twinge of an unexpected yet receptively welcomed climactic response hinting its soon arrival. "Oh God that feels so good!... Yes!... Yes!..."

Delirious, in search of the ultimate revenge teasing, making him want her while reaching that plateau of sexual bliss amid his tumultuous regrets... fingers and thumb a blur of feverous activities, driving, insisting, denial completely out of the question, orgasmic finality within reach... shuddering, driving her fingers deep as possible, threw back her head letting go the pent up frustration. "OhGod I'm Cuming!... Oooo... Noooo... Yes! Yes!"

Chad frozen unable to respond should he have wanted to, witnessing his conservative little wife cumming all over her thumb and fingers... Clinching, squeezing, greedily denying their removal with spasms of intense pleasure, cries of acceptance having given in to her desires in spite of her audience... Yeah, he'd just witnessed pure sensuality in motion. Assuming... I mean, what more could she possibly do?... She'd used that incredible body, sexy attire, animalistic lust with an expertise, knowing exactly how to exact her ultimate revenge. What else could she possibly do?...

Toni, slightly embarrassed having revealed her uninhibited capabilities driven out of sexual desperation... shaking it off, ready to deliver the knockout blow once more glanced over her shoulder locking eyes with CHad, pulled her fingers from her dripping hole, lifted them to her lips and proceeded to suck them dry of their delectable honey. Once finished sampling the wonderful flavor of retribution, sure she'd effectively driven home her point, she bent over retrieving her bikini bottom, blew him a kiss, smiled and daintily waved goodbye, disappearing into the house.

Chad stood utterly disbelieving he'd witnessed her erotic little show. "Holy Shit!... Who the hell was that!" Fire stable, chairs and tables all in order, pool ready, Chad still reeling from the effects of his wife's conduct... excited yes, but thoroughly shocked... went searching for his unpredictable little bride hoping for some sort of explanation. Finding her back in her bikini wearing the robe she'd first adorned before everything started... flip-flops instead of heels... acting as if nothing unusual had happened preparing the food for the guests due to arrive any moment... Admonishing his presence she lifted a cracker covered in cheese, placed it in his mouth and asked his opinion. "Are these alright? Do you like them?"

Chad unable to solicit the response he'd hoped to retrieve before having his mouth strategically stuffed, searching about for something to wash it down... Toni handed him a glass of wine kissing him on the cheek whispering into his ear. "You deserved that. Don't ever leave me hanging like that again. Love Ya..." Once more kissing his cheek, she smiled and disappeared into the living room touching up and making her final adjustments. Enough said... You could guarantee he wouldn't be trying anything of the sort again... Then again...

Within minutes the doorbell started its eternal ringing announcing the arrival of their guests. Toni hurrying to answer excited their party had finally begun, opened the door to greet and invite in both Paul and Teri as well as Frank and Cindy another couple they'd invited to tonight's gathering. With just James and Ashley left to arrive, the primary reasons for tonight's little get together... Toni ushered in the two couples offering them drinks and refreshments. The men migrating outside joining Chad at the grill left Toni and her girlfriends alone to catch up on whatever they'd missed thus far. Still early autumn with school having not yet reconvened, Toni and Cindy both teachers saw a whole lot less of each other than during the school year. Toni and Teri?... Hell they practically lived together shopping, working out... I swear, if they didn't see one another at least a couple of times a week, one of them had to of died.

The party progressed a good hour past six o'clock with no signs of either James or Ashley. Toni worried over her friends safety knowing that, should or could she she'd call should something be wrong or holding her up... Chad sensing his wife's uneasiness followed her into the kitchen attempting to calm her nerves and apprehensive feelings. Toni knowing he had inside connections working for the fire department begged him to intercede, check and assure her everything was alright.

"Sure baby... If it'll ease your mind I'll do it." Chad picking up his cell, dialed dispatch filling them in with all the details they'd need. Assuring him they'd' call upon learning anything, each said their ado's and promptly hung up. "They'll call back in just a few minutes."

Toni, extremely worried over the whereabouts of her best friend, stood with Chad holding her in his arms comforting her and reassuring her everything would be just fine. God she loved this man. How did she survive all those years without him? The security of his arms, his undying devotion, soothing demeanor, what moore could she possibly want.

Within ten minutes Chad's phone rang filling him in with all the details of Ashley's information. It appears she'd been called by her family to return home for what quite possibly could be her last time of seeing her grandmother alive. Sick and fading fast... That's all the landlord knew at this time. She'd probably in all the commotion forgotten she'd promised to attend the party. Come to think of it... Toni hadn't heard from her all week. Worried for her family yet pleased she herself was alright, Toni tenderly kissed her husband smiling and whispering her thanks in his ear. "Thank you sweetie... I love you."

"So... Ashley's alright but where's James?"... No sooner had the question been posed when the sweet sounds of autumn were interrupted by the deafening screams of Harleys pulling up the long driveway to the house. Chad smiling answered Toni's question... "They're here!"

Opening the door greeting the thirsty riders, Chad walked out shaking his head over the three bikes dressed out in chrome and custom paint. Something he'd always wanted but hadn't allowed himself the luxury of just yet, he eyed the three machines envious of their proud owners. Stopping at the first, smiling broadly, reaching out he grabbed the riders hand pulling him in for a bear hug. Turning to Toni who not only hadn't personally met James before, but now had to apologize and explain why Ashley, his date hadn't shown up, stood awed by the utter size of the man. "My God... He's Huge!"

"No honey... He's James." The men started laughing as she blushed a deep red in total embarrassment. She hadn't thought she'd spoken aloud but... Oh well. Besides, he was huge. Very attractive, muscular, ex college football player, at six foot six had he not torn up his knee beyond repair the prospects and possibilities would've been endless. Instead the gentle giant having taken advantage of his schooling, finished out top of his class landing the envious position of inspector with the arson squad downtown. Chad eager to introduce his stunning wife stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. "James, I'd like you to meet my beautiful wife Toni. As for your friends, I'm sorry but you'll have to introduce the both of us."

James bowing his head politely honoring the radiant beauty, reached out taking her hand kissing it gently in a very gentlemanly like manner. Looking into the stunning brunette's green eyes he complimented her thanking her for her invitation. "It's a pleasure Ms. Toni to finally meet you. Your husband speaks continually of your incredible beauty but obviously words do you little justice."

Turning to the dismounted riders who'd joined him, James quickly made the introductions. First there's Teddy, befittingly named due to his massive size and dossal personality... no, he wasn't quite the size of James but easily six inches taller and a good fifty pounds heavier than Chad... he also a giant of a man, no-one was gonna tease him anyways. The second and only white rider of the three, Sam, wasn't much larger than Chad if any at all. Built primarily in the same sorta mold but nowhere nearly as good-looking his best assets were his charm and intelligence. Both Teddy and Sam in from out of town visiting James at his new apartment... James made the introductions apologizing to Toni for being so rude as to bring uninvited guests, but the alternative being he'd have to entertain these bozo's..., He'd much rather be here with them.

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers