Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue on my pussy suddenly stopped licking me. I wanted to cry out but I wasn't going to say anything. I felt my legs lifted over my body and then something was pushed up under my butt. It was another large pillow but I didn't know that right then. I felt the body above me lay down on top of me as my legs were pulled apart and lifted high up in the air. Then I moaned as my pussy was again split open as a stiff cock pushed deep into my body. In the position I was in now the guy could push so deep into me it made me jerk and I made some funny noises. I had my feet lifted to the shoulders of the guy fucking me. My hands were lifted above my head and held there by one of the guys hands. He started to slam into me then I heard laughing from across the room. I tensed up then heard that deep low voice that I was use to but this time it was about six feet across the room. I went wild as I heard his very low voice speak up and say something like "I TOLD YOU SHE WAS ONE FINE PIECE OF ASS". I started to say something and my ass suddenly got a huge slap that again was timed to match the loud noises from outside. When I made some more noises the pillow over my face was pushed down into my mouth until I went totally quiet. A new voice I had never heard before told me to shut up or he'd push that pillow so tight on my face I wouldn't be able to breath. I heard two separate laughs, one coming from the guy above me and the other one coming from somewhere across the room. I now knew for sure there were two different guys in the small bedroom with me.

I instantly knew some other guy was fucking me and I didn't want that to happen. Each time I moaned too loud or started to talk the pillow was pushed down very hard into my face. I tried to move my body but that was useless. I felt the guy slamming into my body and for the first time I could feel his warm soft balls every time they slapped up against my ass. I laid there and didn't help with this fuck at all. I told myself I was stupid for ever allowing this to happen. The first part really turned me on, this part I hated. I could again hear our bodies slapping together and the low voice again spoke up and told his friend to FUCK ME SILLY AND PLANT HIS BABY MAKING SEEDS NEXT TO HIS. I started to jerk around but that probably only made things feel better for the guy above me. I felt the off rhythm jerking then instantly I knew the guy was getting off. My body sucked in the cum as the guy emptied his balls inside me. In the position my body was there was no chance for any of the cum to pour out of me. My body was pointing just about straight up in the air. I laid there defeated and when I was told not to move I didn't. The guy across the room told me this was all my fault. I should have kept my word earlier and I would have never even know his best friend was in the room with us.

The body on mine lifted off me then I heard the guys slapping hands and the new one bet the one with a low voice that it would be his sperm that knocked me up this time. I heard the two slapping their hands together and for about 60 seconds nobody was there touching me. I was so upset with myself and so defeated because I knew there was nothing I could do to stop the guys. If I made any type of fuss they might actually tell everyone all about last year and then that would make me look like I wanted it since I came into the same room again this year. I suddenly felt my legs spread wide open and then put down flat on the bed. The cum instantly started to pour out of me. As one of the guys whispered things into my ears I heard that funny clicking again. The guy with the low fake voice moved next to my head and told me he was sorry he had to wait a full year before he could get into my tight sexy body again. He laughed as he told me I had better be here next year waiting for him and his buddy or bad things might happen in my life. I was sure they were going to leave when one of them said the fireworks still had about ten minutes to go. I felt movement on the bed and the pillow on my face was pushed up just enough so that one of the guys could push his cock right up to my lips. I refused to open my lips until one of them said he was going to knock on the window if I didn't start cooperating. I still didn't open my mouth and sure enough I heard a small taping sound above me. I could tell someone was actually tapping lightly on the window and it scared me to death. They both started to laugh and oneof them said the next knocks would be loud enough to bring somebody over to the windows. Just the thought of someone maybe finding out what was going on made me part my lips just enough so the guy could push his nasty cum coated cock into my mouth.

With the pillow still covering my eyes, the cock in my mouth started to move in and out. Then I moaned as my legs were pulled wide apart and a cock instantly slid up inside me. I found myself taking on both guys at once. They were softly laughing then I heard the sound of them slapping their hands together again like it was the best thing to ever happen to them. Between the laughing and the hand slaps I heard soft clicking noises, I heard the fireworks going off, and I heard my girlfriend talking to her husband right outside the window. I prayed nobody would walk in on what was happening right now. I'd have to move away and probably never see my husband or child again. For six minutes I took on both guys. The guy fucking me never came a second time but my mouth was filled with a big nasty load of sperm. It tasted terrible and I knew it belonged to some guy I would probably never get to see. I swallowed just about all of it because I didn't want it all over my face or the pillows. Both guys finally got up and told me not to move for a least a minute or two. They told me I was the best piece of ass in the entire neighborhood and that I would be hearing from them very soon. You can guess how good that made me feel.

I felt them move off the bed then before I could think about doing anything the light next to the bed went off then I heard the door quickly open and close. Just like that it was over. I was so defeated it wasn't funny. I had done so many nasty things with the two guys. I started to call myself nasty names. I blamed this on myself and not the other guys. It only happened because I faked being real drunk and came back to the bedroom. I knew I had wanted it to happen but the additional guy really cooled off everything in my mind. I knew my body had the cum of two different guys in it. I started to wonder if I'd get caught like I did last year. I just prayed I wouldn't have to have that same talk with my husband. I started to wonder if I was pregnant if my baby would be born on the exact same day my daughter was born. My mind was going crazy with all the things that could happen. For a couple minutes I was stupid and laid there with my dress all pulled up and the guy's sperm running out of my body. Finally I caught up with reality and knew I had to get myself cleaned up.

I instantly got up and went to get something to clean myself up. Once I had most the cum off my body I pulled my top back up then I pushed my dress back down. I looked at the bed and just like last year it was a mess. There were wet stains in two or three places. I knew my girlfriend would have to know something happened back here. I made the bed up the best I could so she might think nobody messed it up. I went straight to the bathroom and checked myself over. I rinsed the nasty taste of sperm out of my mouth then after one last check I walked toward the kitchen. Everyone was laughing very loud as the fireworks show ended. I looked around and found my husband talking to my girlfriend and her husband. I walked over like I had just woken up. My husband came over and pulled me into his arms. He asked me if I felt any better and I shook my head yes. He held me into his body as everyone started to head into the house. It was time for coffee and cake. I went inside with my husband and wouldn't take my arms from around him. I looked at everyone at the party. There were maybe 30 guys here today, the only two I could cross off was my husband and my girlfriends husband. I tried to see if anyone was staring at me but everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. I didn't know the other two guys had already secretly left out the front door. Nobody would miss them in the big crowd that was at the party tonight and I wouldn't have a clue at who was in there with me tonight.

I stayed by my husbands side till he was ready to leave. We bundled up our daughter and took her home around 10:00 that night. Once I got her to bed I went into the bathroom and took a 20 minute shower. I started to relive every single moment again. In my mind I couldn't make out faces or anything like that but I did seem to picture the two guys as one fucked me and I sucked the other off to an orgasm. I went to bed but didn't fall to sleep until about 4:30 in the morning. The next day wasn't all that much better. I tried to put it behind me but I wasn't any good at that. I was constantly thinking about that night and the two guys. Each day that went by I'd spend at least part of the day thinking about the 4th or July party. I was just getting it out of my head when my entire life stopped again. I had to be the dumbest girl to ever walk the face of the earth. I knew about two days before I took the test. Everything was happening all over again to me. I knew I was going to have that talk with my husband that I dreaded. My body betrayed me for a second time in two years. I was pregnant and this time there were two possible fathers instead of one. I knew if anyone found out they'd call me every nasty name they could think of. I waited till I could plan a romantic night with my husband then I told him. He was happy but you could see he wasn't ready for the news. He promised me after we had our second child he would get fixed. I felt so bad. I couldn't tell him so far he really had no kids. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt my husband in any way. I was so mad at myself for getting myself into the trouble I was.

My husband was a proud papa again and he spread the word to everyone. It was about seven weeks after the party when I got a phone call and my best friend said there was a lot of nasty talk going around about me. I tried to get her to tell me what they said but she wouldn't. She told me she didn't believe any of it but then I just about fell over when she said someone said they saw PICTURES! I just about started to cry. I promised my friend someone was just trying to get at me, why I didn't know. She promised me if she heard who was spreading the rumors she would tell me. As much as I asked around I couldn't find out anything. That all changed the next day. I heard the doorbell ring and then laying on the front porch was a small manila envelope. I took it inside and the second I opened it I started to cry. Four very nasty pictures fell onto the ground, they were all of me laying in the spare bedroom of my friends house. Two had pictures of my entire body with white goo running out of my pussy lips. My face had a pillow over it but I knew it was me. The other two showed me sucking off a cock and taking on a cock in my pussy at the same time. It didn't show the guy's full body but they were very damning photos. I looked closer at the pictures and then I started to cry as loud as I could. I could tell both guys were a lot older then I was, I mean A LOT OLDER! Why I sat there examining as much as their bodies as I could see, I noticed a small folded up piece of paper still in the envelope. I pulled it out and started to read it. The flow of tears got even worse as I read the letter out loud to myself.

It started out, DEAR MOMMA... Just those words made me realize the guys who got me in this shape knew I was pregnant again. They told me there was no way they could wait a full year to be with me again. They had shown my pictures to just a very few people but they promised to let the entire neighborhood see them if I didn't figure out a way the guys could be with me again. They were leaving it all in my hands. There was an email address and they wanted me to email them and tell them what I worked up. They warned me not to tell my husband, the police, or anyone else. I just about dropped the note when they said they had 35 more pictures of me and all of them were nastier then the ones I had now. They promised they wouldn't show the pictures to anyone else but if they didn't hear from me soon they would make sure EVERYONE I KNEW got to see them.That's exactly how the note ended. I fell back on the couch and cried till no more tears would come out of my eyes. I went into the bathroom and felt like I was going to be sick. I had never felt this bad mentally. It was worse then what happened to me at the two parties. I knew if word got to my husband I'd never be able to explain it away and my life as I knew it today would come to a very quick end. I never felt so scared as I did right that very second.

It took about two hours for me to settle down. I had a small chance my husband wouldn't hear about it. If he did he wouldn't believe it unless he saw the pictures. I walked into our den and turned on the computer. My hands were shaking as I opened my email program and started to type out a short response. I asked the guys why they were doing this to me. I told them they had ruined my life twice now they were trying to break up my marriage. I begged them to leave me alone and not to show those pictures to anyone else. I pleaded with them over and over again to give me a break. I had not done anything to them or told anyone about what they did to me. I sent the message and went into the kitchen. My throat was so dry I could barely swallow. I left the computer on and my email up. It was probably just 15 minutes later I heard the beep and knew I had email. Their response was just as bad as the package that was left on our front porch. They attached two more very nasty pictures. My feet were pulled back over my head and a body without a head was fucking me. I again could see how old the guy was that fucking me. His hands looked wrinkled and his body was not in very good shape. The thought that hecould be my daughters father really made me start to feel sick again. The email said I had two hours to send them back an email explaining how I was going to PARTY with them without letting anyone else know about it. They said that during their next visit I again would not get to see who they were. It was their only way to keep me from going after them. I ran from the computer room and sat on the living room floor rocking back and forth. I didn't know what I was going to do but I knew they really had me because I couldn't let my husband find out about ANY OF THIS!

For 45 minutes I thought about everything, telling my husband, calling the police because I was in a way being blackmailed, I even thought about walking over to my girlfriends house and asking her to help me. That would mean telling her everything and there was no way I could do that. I didn't want ANYONE to know. Very slowly I came to the conclusion I couldn't fight the guys, not without jeopardizing my marriage. I wasn't ready to do that for anyone. I got up and walked into the den and started to type a new email. I asked the guys if they'd give me all the pictures, promise to never get in touch with me again, and never talk to anyone again about what we did or will do. I sent the email and within five minutes I got my answer. The guys were sitting at their computer like I was. They didn't want to give me the pictures but they agreed to everything else. I sent another email and told them I wanted the pictures otherwise they could do this all over to me again. Without pictures at least it would be their word against mine. Now I couldn't fight their story no matter how hard I tried. The final email came back giving me 30 minutes to send them my plans for getting together with them. They also agreed to give me back the pictures but ONLY after their next outing with me. If I didn't please them 100% they were keeping the pictures. I didn't like it but I sent a quick email saying I would start thinking of something. Everything was on my shoulders and somehow I had to make this work, I just had to!

Exactly 30 minutes later I got on my computer and told the guys I'd meet them someplace far from our neighborhood. I suggested a motel or small hotel. I could go in first and somehow cover my head as they came in. They could think up things from there. I sent the email and again felt like my world was falling down around my feet. Five minutes later I got a hotel name and a date and time. I read it twice then realized the date was tomorrow. I didn't email the guys back. I just turned off the computer. I had to get out of the house or I'd explode. I drove around and actually went by the little motel that was about 30 minutes from our house. I remembered they wanted me here at 10:00 in the morning. I was again feeling sick to my stomach. I stopped to get something to eat then I headed home. My husband got home about 30 minutes after I did. All I could do was stare at him as he walked around the house. I felt so bad and I prayed he never found out. He was now very happy I was pregnant and he hoped it was a boy this time. I had a hard time even talking to him that night. The next day after he left I was a basket case. I couldn't do anything. I knew in two hours I'd be in a small hotel room letting two guys do just about anything they wanted to me. I kept wishing I was anybody else other then myself. At 9:15 I got in my car and drove away. I got to the hotel at 9:45 and I went inside and rented a room for one night. I looked all around before I went inside but I didn't see anyone watching the room or me.

When I got inside I knew I couldn't blow this. If the guys wouldn't stop spreading rumors then everything that meant anything to me would be lost. I waited till exactly 10:00 then I laid down in the middle of the big bed and turned over on my stomach. I even put a small white towel over my head so the guys would know I couldn't see them. I left the door just barely cracked. It felt like I waited there for over 20 minutes. I finally heard the door making a little noise then it totally shut. Every muscle in my body started to shake. I felt a hand on my head then something was pulled down over my eyes. The guys were going to make sure I couldn't see them. A thick blindfold that had soft furry felt was pulled down over my eyes. My body was lifted up and two normal voices started to talk to me. I couldn't place either of them. I tried to think of everyone I knew but none of the voices fit anyone I knew. The guys started laughing and told me for the next couple hours I was going to party with them and make every one of their nasty dreams come true. I spoke up and told them they had to keep their promise. They would never bother me again and they would leave me the pictures and promise never to talk to anyone else about what happened.

I heard them laughing before they said they would keep their word, I just better be the same hot sexy LAY I was at the party. They didn't give me a second to adjust to anything. I was lifted up then I felt hands unsnapping my pants as another pair of hands started to unbutton my top. I just stood there as they stripped me totally naked. I was put back on the bed then I heard the water running in the bathroom. Two minutes later I was pleading with them not to shave all my hair off. I told them my husband would notice it for sure and start to question things. The guys started laughing again and asked me how my husband was doing. They said they talked to him just yesterday. I laid there stunned knowing that these two guys knew my husband as well as they said they did. I didn't dare move because my legs were spread wide apart and some guy I didn't know had a razor and was trying to shave me. I definitely didn't want him to cut me down there. It took him about 8 minutes then he wiped me down and told his partner that I looked more FUCKABLE now. The guys started joking with each other then they started to pretend fight as I listened as to whose baby was in my tummy right now. I wanted to roll up into a big ball and never be seen again.