Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them asked him how his daughter was doing. I spoke up and told him never to say that again. She way mine and my husbands. I just heard laughing then a body climbed on the bed with me. I was told not to move and for four minutes I felt thick lipstick being spread all around my lips. They guys played with putting a little more makeup on my face but with the blindfold on my face there wasn't a whole lot they could do. My lips were candy apple red. They glistened in the light as I felt my head turned then a hard cock was pushed into my mouth. I kept listening for clicks but I didn't hear any. I knew last time the guys took pictures but I didn't hear any of that going on. My soft red lips was used like a tight pussy as my head was pushed on and off the hard cock. I heard the guy say he was moving his hand and my head better never stop. As his hand moved away my head kept bobbing. I knew for about two hours I would be doing anything the guys asked. I wasn't going to blow this because I wanted my life to get back to some sort of normalcy. I started to tell myself I deserved whatever was going to happen to me. The guys didn't know it but I'd be harder on myself then they ever could. I was going to be the BEST piece of ass they ever got. It was my PUNISHMENT to my myself. Its the only thing that I could do to punish myself. Nothing else would mean as much. If I acted like a slut then maybe I'd never get into this situation again. I made a promise to myself to do some many nasty things today that I'd never think of doing something with another guy for the rest of my life.

My head bobbed on the cock for about four minutes. I started to suck softly on the cock and I let all my juices make it feel really good for the guy that I was sucking. I knew my mouth would be full of cum very shortly. I was going to force myself to suck him dry. I'd cuss at myself every time I swallowed a large nasty mouthful of his cum. It only took about another minute then my face squinted up as the thick nasty cum shot into the back of my throat. I heard the laughing and the guys started talking really nasty to me as I swallowed all the nasty cum right down my throat. I wanted to start coughing but I forced myself not to. I swallowed every drop of cum like it was the best tasting stuff to ever enter my mouth. I actually moaned like I was enjoying it. The guys couldn't hear what I was telling myself silently. I was calling myself a SLUT, A WHORE, A TRADER TO MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER. The second the guy was done with me he pulled his cock out of my mouth then it was replaced with another one. Right after I started to suck the second guy I felt my legs grabbed and lifted. I let out another loud moan as a cock pushed up deep inside of me. I didn't have to worry about them getting me pregnant, one of them already took care of that. The guys talked so nasty as they used my body and had me moving my ass and head for them. I listened to everything they said and I did what they wanted just as if they were my husband. I told myself for two hours I was going to pay their price. They were going to have a day with me they could dream about for the rest of their lives. I had never tried so hard to please anyone in my entire life. The pleasure both guys were going to get from me would be burned in my memories for the rest of my life. That's exactly the way I wanted it to be. I didn't want to forget, NEVER! I was really hard on myself and as much as I didn't like doing what they asked I did and made myself do it really really good. I was throwing my ass forward and backward and trying to get the guy to cum inside me. It was my big plan for teaching myself a lesson. Maybe if I punished myself enough then things would turn my way and my married life would survive everything that was happening to me. The guys never once gave me a break. I was tired but I continued to cooperate and try my best. The guys had me get up on my hands and knees and they both took me that way. One in front of my body and one behind. They watched as I started to move my body forward and backward as fast as I possibly could. I told them I wanted to do all the work for them. I kept asking myself how I liked it. I deserved to be treated this way and now I was going to be the best sexy slut the guys had ever been with. I never wanted to forget this day. I knew I'd never do anything stupid in my life again after today. I had learned my lesson the hard way, a what a lesson it was!

As I did my best to please the guys, they again had pulled another big one over on me. Right at the end of the bed on a tall tripod was a very expensive movie camera. I had listened carefully for the sound of a digital camera but I didn't even think about the fact they might be filming everything with a movie camera. As I did all the work and made sure the guys got everything they wanted, it was all caught by the movie camera. There would be no way that anyone watching the reply would ever think I wasn't enjoying what I was doing. It was going to be the final downfall for me. I was going to do so much for the guys, say whatever they wanted me to say, and all of it was recorded and the guys could use that against me from now on. It was the beginning of my new life and I didn't even realize it. I just listened and did everything the guys wanted, and I did it the best that I could. My punishment to myself.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip and a Friend's Wife Drinking leads to a crazy encounter with a buddy's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories