Party Favors

Story Info
A Wild Party With Lots of Sex, Booze and Boobs.
1.5k words
3.55
31.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r543d
r543d
22 Followers

A friend of mine called me up evening and invited me to a party he was going to over some chicks house that he knew. It was a Friday night and I didn't have to work the next morning. My friend Steve was quite the ladies' man and he only went to parties where there were lots of hot chicks in attendance.

I knew that it was going to be one of them parties where the alcohol would be flowing like a river and for the fact that Steve had told me to pack an overnight bag because the chances of him driving home that night would probably be slim to none.

It was a humid summer night and at the party was a huge outdoor patio with a hot tub. There was loud music, a bonfire and lots of really hot babes. Greeting us in the front yard was this girl named Amanda who lived at the place. She was about 5'4" tall, with dark red hair, dressed in a string bikini with a body that screamed 'Fuck Me'!

You can tell that she was a little tipsy when we arrived and she took us in the back yard where the party was going on. It was getting dark, there were tiki torches, a bar, a bunch of people just sort of hanging around and a hot tub full of naked women.

I've been to a lot of wild parties in my time, but I've never really been to anything as hedonistic as this one. Sitting around the hot tub in a chair was this dude whose name I later found out was Rick. Rick was getting a blow job from this girl named Sandy who I later found out was his wife. Right there in the open too! There was all kinds of stuff like this going on. Sex and swapping everywhere! Almost like one big orgy. I must admit I wasn't used to something like this.

As the night went on, Steve and I proceeded to get really hammered. Almost to the point (But not quite) of blacking out. About two or three hours into the festivities, I found myself, along with a bunch of other people hanging around totally naked and uninhibited. Strange thing is, I didn't feel at all weird about what was going on around me. Must have been the booze I suppose. Even being naked around dudes didn't seem to bother me. I suppose I was just able to tune that all out with all the hot penthouse babes around.

I've never been into the whole 'Swinging' lifestyle and I'm still not I can say, even though that night I was offered up to go inside the house with a few strangers wives and girlfriends. Tempted as I was, something just didn't feel right about being with another dude's girl, especially with the dude there.

At one point during the night, I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I had to piss like a race horse due to all the booze I had in me and apparently I was followed there by some chick named Debbie. Debbie was probably about my age (Mid 20's), with short dark hair, black eyes, at least a 34 D cup size and was wearing a black bikini.

"You first!" she said as we both arrived at the bathroom door at the same time.

"No, you first I insist!" I said to her.

"Well there stallion, there's no good reason why we can't go together," she said in a drunken slur.

"OK, sure why not?" I said without having any second thought about it.

We entered into the bathroom together and locked the door behind us. The bathroom was pretty big, with lots of space, there was a large bathtub on the right and the facilities were on the left. When we got inside, she quickly ran to the toilet, sat down and did her thing like her life was dependent on it.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I didn't think I can wait much longer."

"Yeah I know the feeling," I said trying hard not to lose my balance from all the booze in me.

After she was finished, she got up and sat down in the side of the bathtub and I took out my cock and pissed like a gushing fire hose! While I was peeing, she grabbed me on the side of my shorts and slid them down. I turned around and she proceeded to give me head for a good ten minutes! Here I was getting blown by this chick I didn't even know in some stranger's bathroom! When she finished me off I dropped my load in the toilet and we both left the bathroom, leaning on to each other trying not to fall down.

When I got back outside, I was being summonsed into the hot tub. Egging me on to come in and screaming me to take off my clothes first, without thinking twice I stripped down to my birthday suit and slowly climbed into the tub with Debbie (Who had just blown me) and two other chicks whose names I totally forgot.

"This dude got quite the package ladies, you need to cop a feel," Debbie said to the ladies.

I sat there with a big drunken smile on my face as all three of these big breasted naked chicks began stroking my cock.

"Stand Up" Debbie said. And I stood up in the hot tub with my bulging hard on. I must admit I was surprised that I was still able to get hard considering all the booze I had consumed.

After I stood up all three ladies literally drooled all over my cock. They were kissing, licking and taking turns sucking it. They would lick and play with my balls and between the heat from the hot tub and all the booze I consumed I suddenly wasn't feeling so good.

All I remember after the hot tub suck was waking up at 3am on some bed totally naked. I must have passed out completely. Next to me was Steve. He was passed out and naked as well. We were both just sprawled all over the bed. Someone must have carried us in and plopped us down. Steve woke up a few minutes later. We both still felt pretty drunk but not at all sick.

In and out of consciousness something of the unexpected happened. Steve rolled over and draped his arm around me and he began feeling me up! I was still so out of it I didn't even think anything of it. His hand was around my cock and he was jacking me off with this blank look on his face. I was too drunk to actually get alarmed by this.

I rolled over and began jerking him off too. I couldn't believe I had my hand on a guys cock! I was so drunk I guess I didn't even care. He rolled over and sat over me as I laid on my back and he went downtown. Steve was sucking my cock! It felt too good to want him to stop! I was still too drunk from the party though and he couldn't get me to cum no matter how long he worked it.

I returned him the favor and put his dick in my mouth. I swear to God I must have sucked him off for only 20 seconds before he shot his load in my mouth. Yuck! While he was finishing in my mouth, little did I know that Debbie was on the floor passed out next to the bed! She got up. She was naked and caught me with Steve's dick in my mouth.

"Oh my God! That is so hot!" she said to me with a look on her face that was priceless.

"Uh, oh man! I...I I'm not gay I swear! I don't like dick! I guess I'm just drunk". I said to her embarrassingly.

"Your secret's safe with me Mike, don't worry, I get it, you were too drunk to realize what was really happening but your dick is bigger than your head. If it makes you feel any better I like pussy and get me some carpet every now and then" She laughed.

"Uh, not the same thing sweet tits". "You're a chick, you're allowed".

Steve was passed out again and had no idea what was going on. In fact later on that day when he woke up he didn't remember anything. All he remembers is waking up with this chick named 'Debbie' who was lying naked between us on the bed. He asked if we banged her and I gave him the nod as to make it look like nothing ever happened between the two of us. Truth is, before he woke up, Debbie and I fucked the shit out of each other and he woke up right after we finished and passed out.

The next day, there were people passed out all over the house. Some of them outside. Most of them were still naked but with beach towels covering them for blankets. When we all woke up and 'Came To' we fired up the grill and had a cookout. It was pretty funny trying to recall all the drunken moments we had the night before. That was party I'll never forget and will hardly ever remember.

r543d
r543d
22 Followers