Party Favors

Story Info
Nephew's 18th Birthday party.
4.7k words
4.36
47.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this problem. I'm old. Not decrepit, nor invalid old, but old enough that my beard is nearly white, and my hair once black is streaked with grey. Not exactly a positive advertisement to get young, fresh pussy. Yes, I am old enough though to be a dirty old man. And that is why I am sitting here at my nephew's football game checking out all of the young vibrant flesh in yoga pants, volleyball shorts, and short shorts as they climb the bleachers, and jump around bouncing wonderful nubile titties. And that is all I can do, look. I will not go to jail for too young a pussy. I won't take advantage of a child.

My nephew has always had friends around, and even though his Mother has to be out of town for his eighteenth birthday, I am the one to watch or rather chaperone his party tonight after the game is over. One pent up frustrating night. The only good thing, is that he will be happy, and not moping about as his team is kicking ass. So all I'd need to do is sit with a beer and watch a late west coast game.

The game ended, I folded my chair and headed for my van. I put it in the back, and opened the side door for Kenny and any of his friends who wanted to hitch a ride with us now, instead of coming later. I got in the driver's seat and waited. A group of girls was approaching the van, one of whom I recognized, but the other four were unknown to me.

Sabrina came up to my driver's door and leaned in to talk.

"Hi Uncle Jack. You watching over the party tonight?" she said flashing her beautiful smile and perfect white teeth. Her father was the town's preeminent Dentist.

"Yeah, unfortunately. I guess it will be a beer and a late football game on the tv for me. Well, that is, if you guys can keep it under control."

Sabrina ran her index finger along my forearm and as she did so said in a soft voice, "I am always under control, even when a guy makes me lose it. Are you always in control? Hunh, Uncle Jack?"

One of her friends called out, "Sabrina you slut, come on we gotta go!"

"You go guys, I'm catching a ride to Kenny's with his Uncle, anyone wanna come?"

They talked rapidly and loudly among themselves, but it appeared that only one was willing to join us. As she neared the van Sabrina quipped, "Get yer arse in the van Sally!" As Sally climbed in Sabrina slapped her ass.

"Hey, here comes Kenny girls."

Sabrina moved into the seat behind me and leaned precariously close to me. Her left breast was nearly rubbing my cheek. I turned to look up close as I swore I could see her nipple harden. "Yeah," Sabrina said, "It gets hard like that when it cools outside at night, or, well when I am horny." She grabbed my head and pulled it in tight against her breast as she jiggled against my cheek.

"Whoa," I said pulling back.

"Relax, I'm eighteen. It says so on my driver's license. I'm legal Unkie Jack. If you like just let me know." With that she sat back as Kenny climbed in.

"Where is everyone Kenny?"

"I told them I wasn't feeling good."

"Really, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just want a few people there." He turned and looked in the back, "I knew you'd be here Sabby. Is Sally and the others here?"

"Here!" said Sally raising her hand.

"Come here babe," Kenny said pulling Sally to him. His kissed her, and then released her so she could buckle up, as I had started pulling out of the parking space.

"I would have thought you'd want all of your friends there. But, if it is what you want, I guess its okay."

"Uncle Jack, it is okay," he smiled and patted me on the shoulder, "VERY, okay," He turned to look over his shoulder at the girls, gave a thumbs up sign and turned back to look out the window.

I wondered what he was plotting, or had plotted. Sabrina was acting like she knew something was up. And sally. well, she seemed happy to just be here for Kenny. Just then I felt a soft touch on my left earlobe. I looked up into the rearview mirror and watched as Sabrina winked and blew me a kiss. Damn, that girl was getting a rise out of me. I had to shift position to ease the pressure on my rapidly growing cock. I wasn't sure but it seemed as if no one had noticed.

I pulled into the drive and the sentry lights came on. Kenny got out and helped Sally out of the van. Sabrina crouched in the doorway and whined that no one helped her out. I sighed and back tracked to the other side of the van. I put out my hand for her to take as I helped her down. Instead she lept from the van into my arms and locked her legs around my back, and arms around my shoulders. "Sabrina honey, you're going to kill this old man with moves like that," I said looking directly into her eyes.

"I hope not, there is so much left of the night," as she put her forehead to mine, "and I don't want to miss a second. Now carry me into the house."

Okay, I'll play along, "Yes, love."

"OMFG! Wow do I like the sound of that!" she cooed and tucked her head into my neck and began to nuzzle my earlobe.

My Cock which had been slowly settling down from the ride instantly sprang back to life and began to impede my walk. I shifted her and it forced her more to my front and lower where her firm little ass settled on my raging cock. She took note and wiggled and then bit my ear, "Unkie Jack wants Sabby's pussy don't he?"

I stopped and thrust up into her fleshy mound she was now grinding against cock. "Does that answer your question Love?"

"My God yes, why are we still outside?"

"Because I am carrying you and while doing so trying to dry hump you. Not so damn easy."

"Well, Fuck Unkie," she said as she let go and dropped to the ground, "Let's go!" With that she took off and shot into the house.

My head was reeling. Could this be happening? I have always been on the lookout for beautiful young pussy, but damn, this girl is throwing it at me. Do I fuck her at what is supposed to be my nephew's party, and then again, is this what had been planned? I couldn't fathom the reality of the latter thought. Why? Why would this beautiful young woman want any of this old man? I shook my head and thought fuck it, just go in and go with the flow.

Once inside the house I could hear voices coming from the kitchen. As I entered I saw Kenny on his cell phone, Sally hanging on him from behind blowing into his ear, and Sabrina making drinks for us on the far side of the kitchen. Kenny got off the phone and said, "Alright, we have two more coming. Let's get this party started!" With that he turned and scooped Sally up into his huge muscular arms.

Kenny had grown into a mountain of a man. At 6'4" and 275 lbs, most sculpted muscle, the girls in his high school were drooling after him, not to mention the scouts from colleges. My nephew was a good looking young man. His blonde hair and blue eyes bespoke of a California surfer boy, but unfortunately he was landlocked here in the mid west. He had been a shy one, but upon becoming captain of the defense at the outset of his Junior year he had to become a leader.

And now he was able to sweep this girl up and place her on the counter as easily as a bowl of fruit. He parted her legs and moved in between and took her hands in his, and softly kissed her. It was not something you would have expected from a beast of a man.

I was now by Sabrina's side and decided to go for it. I placed my arm around her shoulder but not enough to interfere with her task at hand, then kissed her neck and lightly bit it. She sighed and I made the next move, "You know after the van, and your ride to the door, there is nothing more in this world that I want right now, than you. All of you. I want my hands and fingers to explore every inch of your beautiful body, inside, and out. I want to bring you to edge, dangle you over it, and pull you back, again and again until you succumb to my desires and then I will release every bit of pent up energy you have until you beg to pass out. Are you up to that?" I finished, dropped a hand to her ass and squeezed. I took on of the finished drinks and left the kitchen to reserve my place in the living room where I could wait, watch, and learn what was to happen tonight, something was up and I knew that for sure.

After a few moments Sabrina joined me in the living room on the other end of the couch. She had turned sideways and leaned back looking right at me as she placed her feet on my lap. I took her right foot in hand and removed the sock. Her eyebrow lifted in a questioning way. I began to slow rub her toes, across the top and around the sides to underneath, spreading them. Her toes separated like a cat's, her head tipped back and a moan escaped. I worked over the ball of her foot, her instep, along the side and to her ankle. She had now slid downward allowing for easier access to her calf and lower thigh. I took the cue and worked my way upward. Her calf was firm, shapely, and magnificently receptive to my touch. I felt her muscle twitch and shiver and noticed her other foot had begun a slow almost imperceptible massage of my growing cock. I stopped, replaced the sock and pick up the teasing foot and began the same. Her moan turned to a soft "nooo" until I picked up her other foot. It was then that the doorbell rang.

Kenny came out of the kitchen and answered the door. Two guys in their jerseys and two girls one in her cheerleader uniform came into the house. Kenny turned and introduced them, "This is Todd, he's the running back for our team and a good friend." Todd was roughly a 5'10" young black man with glowing green eyes. "This is Talia, she is the team manager and Todd's date, we are friends but I haven't known her too long." Talia was a young black woman with height matching Todd's, but she had meat on her slender body. While not having the booty seen in most videos these days, she was in every way shapely, and desirable. Her breast were large for her frame but not overtly so. She was simply beautiful. "This, well, Uncle Jack, is as you know Miguel." Miguel had been his friend since third grade, and while his family had moved often , they had always maintained their friendship. He was a cornerback on the team and 6'0" and lightening fast, he too was being courted by colleges. Finally, he got to the little waif hiding behind the others. "Melanie, come out here and meet my Uncle, please?" As she emerged from the shadows her exquisite beauty was apparent. This tiny young woman barely stood five foot. Her hair was jet black and there were signs of an Asian ethnicity. She was still in her cheerleader outfit and while she had slim legs, apparently a small booty under the skirt, and tiny breasts hidden under the cheerleading top she would have been the object of my affection if it were not for Sabrina.

"Thank you Kenny for introducing them," I said and turned my gaze to them, "I hope you all have a great time. If you are over 18, you can drink, but you will have to stay the night unless a parent comes to get you. I know it is not the legal age, but I will not allow minors to drink. If you can sign up for war at eighteen then, fuck, you can surely have a drink. Have fun." They followed Kenney to the rec room in the basement, but first Kenny stopped, looked at me and laughed.

I turned back to Sabrina, "Now, where were we?" I said picking up the sockless foot.

"You were in the middle of pleasing me, teasing me," she said with her bottom lip pushed outward and rolled down, her pout only made me want to whip my cock out right there.

"Hmmmm, I'll remedy that," I said as I grabbed both ankles and pulled to

my right and drug her along the couch until her ass met my left hip. "Let it the pleasing begin." I worked the foot, her calf, and began work on her knees, the backside was warm and begging to be tasted. I took her right leg and placed it behind my head, and put my lips to the backside of her left knee. I kissed and gently sucked and flicked my tongue over her soft warm skin. I let her leg down and shifted, turning to my left to face her. Now I grabbed her ass and hips and lifted her ass into my lap. I took her hands and pulled her to me. Face to face we took a moment to take each other in. I moved to kiss her -

"OMG!" Sally laughed, "you two can get a room later, but you guys have to come down now."

"NO! I don't wanna go!" as she hugged me for dear life, "I'm happy here! No, wait. Let's go upstairs."

I leaned forward and kissed her gently, "But I have to make sure everything is okay. We'll go down there, make sure everything is okay, and then we can disappear. Okay?"

She slowly shook her head no, but softly said, "Okay."

I pulled her hard into me and kissed her as if we were never going to break away from each other. I gave a couple of quick thrusts upward with my hips then said, "If you're a good girl, I have more for you later, without clothes."

She flung her leg over my head and spun to floor on her knees then like a sprinter shot towards the basement door. I followed her quickly and once we reached the bottom of the stairs we were greeted by Sally. She held out two bags, one pink, and one blue. Sally then led us to two spaces side by side in an octagonal shape around a low round coffee table I had rescued from the side of the road. Before I sat down I asked, "What's this all about?"

"Well," Kenny piped up, "Those are party favors," pointing to the bags, "and this, while being my eighteenth birthday party, is also, well we all agreed, another kind of party. A party that requires couples so, we need you to sit."

I felt a tug on my wrist, Sabrina was urging me to sit.

"Wait, who was supposed to be here for Sabrina?"

Kenny laughed, "Uncle Jack, Sabby has had the hots for you for years. You, while here to watch over us, are down here tonight for her. And don't worry, everyone down here tonight is 18. Which is why there are only seven of us. We all think Sabby is out of her mind, but insisted on bringing you down here, or else she wasn't coming. So Uncle, please sit."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat. I tried to be nonchalant about being included, but now I knew I had to take Sabrina tonight, and pray to god I had the stamina to make it until dawn once we were done here. I looked into the bag. Ky-gel for him, handcuffs with blue padding, three packages of condoms (small, medium, and large), a medium sized butt plug (I chuckled), a small thin whip, and a cock ring. I looked up and said, "What no candy? This party sucks."

"Okay," said Sally, "What is in the bags are objects we felt might either be needed or useful in the game. The winning couple will get this coupon for two nights at the Mesquakie Casino Hotel, with tickets to their show. Now, if you quit you get zip. Only the winning couple gets the ticks. Okay? Let's get this party started."

"Uncle Jack, since you're the oldest, its age before beauty. Pick a card."

Sabrina reached out and took one from the top of the deck. "For two points," she read, "At the same time, shout out your favorite position."

We looked at each other and counted down, "3, 2, 1, Doggiestyle! (Sabrina), Face to face! (me)."

"Ooooh too bad," said Sally, "One hot answer, and one eh, not so much. Sorry Gramps!"

"Oh, Okay, that how it is going to be."

Next was Todd's and Talia's turn. "For 5 points truth, Have you two had sex yet?"

Todd answered, "Um, no, not yet, but we have been close."

"Oooh, no points for for you two either!"

Melanie quickly leaned forward and picked up a card and began reading, "Dare, One of you must lick a partner's nipple for 5 points." Melanie turned before any decision could be made and pulled up Miguel's Jersey and undershirt and went directly for his nipple. He squirmed at first and insisted it tickled but Melanie was sucking, moaning, and - "Damn!" biting.

I laughed, "Man, that was not the nipple I wanted to see!" All of the guys broke into a nervous laughter. Perhaps they were beginning to wonder what they would have to do.

Sally still standing leaned forward and her loose top dropped down and exposed one of her pendulous breasts but showed no nipple. Somehow, absorbed in Sabrina I had not noticed her development. She began to read, "Truth, for two points have either of you seen your partner's genitals? Oh hell yes! We got two points! We are on the board. She took the cribbage board and moved a red peg two places.

Our turn again, Sabrina picked the card and began reading, "Dare, for five points one partner must lick the other's bunghole. Um, no."

"Sabrina get up and drop trow," she hesitated, but stood. Every eye was transfixed on her next action. She unbuttoned her shorts, bent forward, and slid the back of her shorts down. I leaned forward, pulled her panties down and guided her backwards. There before me was the cutest little pink starfish I had ever seen. My eyes followed her perineum downwards and saw a heavy amount of moisture leaking from between her lips. I moved my mouth forward and traced a circle around her anus and then tried to push in, but I felt her tighten up so I moved forward and licked the moisture from her reddening pussy. It was so warm, smooth, and soft inside as I sucked the drops of dew. She shivered, and nearly fell forward from the unexpected intrusion, but her moans egged me on wards. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her tightly to me as I continued.

"Hey!" Sally interjected, "No fair! You're supposed to lick her ass not her pussy! Kenny! Do something!"

Kenny laughed, "Uncle Jack, she's right stop."

I stopped amid groans of disagreement from Sabrina.

Todd and Talia hesitated, looking at each other to see if the other wanted to continue. Todd reached out and took a card, "Truth, for 2 points have either of you watched the other masturbate?"

Talia looked down to the floor, but Todd answered, "Yes, she has watched me masturbate."

"Okay said Sally another couple on the scoreboard."

Melanie quickly took another card, "Oh my GOD! Um no, no, no."

"Mel," said Miguel, "please read the card."

Melanie clearly did not want to read, nor do whatever was on the card. But she began reading, though very lowly and hard to hear, "Dare, For five points one partner must masturbate the other. Party's choice."

We all looked around and nodded, "Miguel," said Sally, "you must masturbate Melanie until she cums."

"Miguel, take me home."

"Melanie, baby, its just a game."

"Fuck that, you are not making expose myself and then doing that to me in front of them!"

She was up and moving rapidly towards the stairs. Miguel excused himself, said goodbye and followed her up and out.

Sally was giddy. She reached out and took their card, " I must read, and let my partner choose; A. truth, or B. dare?"

Kenny was unsure but went for dare.

Sally immediately blushed, "You must allow me to give you a blow job."

"Alright!" Kenny yelled.

"You really want me to in front of your friends?"

"Sure hon, they're your friends too, and besides you picked this game and you want the hotel tickets for us right?"

Sally slowly nodded her head and moved forward between Kenny's legs. He unbuttoned his jeans and she helped him pull them down to his ankles. As his shorts cleared his prick it sprung up and outwards. I knew my nephew had been packing, as I had seen his bulge before when he was swimming with some female friends. But I was unprepared for an 8 or 9 inches that was also very thick. Sally ignored us and began by licking the helmet, and then spitting in her hand as she began to jack him off while sucking on the head. I let out a loud, "BOOOOO, thats jacking him off not a damn blow job!"

She stopped, considered for a moment then dove down until balls to chin, she choked immediately but held herself in place until her muscles relaxed and then began to move up and down effectively turning her throat into a pussy with suction. Kenny was lost in the moment, his eyes had rolled back into his head and it followed suit by dropping backwards and hung limp on his shoulders.

12