Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Sabrina close and kissed her as I began rolling her right nipple between index finger and thumb. She broke momentarily and breathed heavily, "Its so fucking hot, do you wanna go upstairs or stay and see what we can do to top this?" There was a delightful wicked gleam in her eyes. Her libido was in control. I answered, "Let's stay, we have the night."

She was damn near purring now as her groans had become louder. She began rubbing the growing mound of flesh in my pants.

Meanwhile, Kenny was now swearing, "Fuck, oh fuck, Sally, so, so, so, fucking . . . God Sally don't stopppp I'm gonna cum!" Sally had stopped and pulled back but he shot load after load into her face, mouth, and hair. Once the spraying stopped Sally took him in her mouth again and cleaned him up. Kenny took of his shirt and cleaned her up as well, and then kissed her, and thanked her for such a wonderful job.

Todd looked to Talia, and they both agreed, words unspoken, "Well," said Todd, "Thank you for inviting us, but I think we are going to excuse ourselves. You four have a good night." He helped Talia to her feet and they left as well.

It was our turn again, and Sabrina picked up a card and began reading with a smile on her face, "Truth for 5 points. Your partner must answer. Where would they if given the chance at this moment like to kiss you?"

I smiled my most lascivious smile and answered, "Honey, your lovely reddened with arousal pussy."

"Goddamn," her breath was deep and heavy, "Let's go!" She unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to her ankles and stepped out and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her sodden panties covered pussy. I immediately pushed my tongue into her slit and licked up over her panties and and then sucked them out withdrawing more of her sweet and tangy nectar. Her hips bucked and a small but perceptible orgasm spread through her. I reached up and yanked down her panties and slammed my nose, and mouth deep into her folds. My tongue shot forth and stabbed madly while I held my breath and massaged her little red bud of a clit with my nose. Another orgasm began and before I lost hold of her and she crashed I guided her gently onto the coffee table and spread her legs and slid her towards me. I placed her legs over my shoulders and dove back in. This time as her second orgasm subsided I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to attack it with with licks, suction, and flicks of my tongue, within seconds she was climbing the heights again, but before allowing her to reach it, I stopped, and stood.

I released my belt and dropped my pants and stepped out them. My seven, slender inches stood erect and proud as Sally and Kenny looked on in amazement. I lifted her hips to me and placed my cock at her entrance. "OH GOD YES! FUCK MEEEE!" Sabrina wailed. I pushed in slowly, aided by her copious fluids. Soon I was balls deep and began to pull her up as I pushed in. Before long her body was flailing about as I swung her up and down. Kenny shifted and moved to her left side and Sally to her right.

Before long their interest turned to action. Sally joined us in a deep kiss with Sabrina, and Kenny began to play and tweak her nipples. Suddenly her pussy twitched and clamped down on my cock, and though it made her delightfully more tighter, I pushed onward and inward. I was now pummeling her. Sweat was beading over both our bodies despite the coolness of the basement. Sally moved to a nipple and began sucking as well as Kenny. They watched each other intensely. Sabrina was now in mid wail as her bucking body froze, but I continued. Suddenly she went limp and I stopped. She had passed out.

"You know, you two don't get extra points for that, it was truth only."

I smiled, said goodnight to Kenny and Sally, and then picked up Sabrina like a baby and carried her up two flights of stairs to my room. I placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Once covered I laid down beside her and gently caressed her head and neck. Even disheveled, soaked with sweat, hair an insufferable mess, her beauty radiated from every pore. I fell asleep next to her as I waited for her to recover.

I woke with an early morning sun on my face, and movement on my cock. I looked down to see my lovely young lady working my cock to a full state of arousal. "Good morning my Love."

She stopped, and thanked me for carrying her up here last night, and for the greatest orgasm of her life. Then went back to the task at hand.

That morning became the greatest of my life, and for the next ten months she was my life, albeit a secret one she hid from her parents. Sadly she had to leave for college. We parted and she cried, but I had to let her go. So smart and adventurous, it would have been selfish and cruel of me to keep her here, to make myself happy. I knew I would one day die knowing she had been the love of my life.

12