Party Favors

Story Info
Hostesses don't just serve drinks. They also serve men.
4.7k words
4.45
36.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classical music played in the background, soft and slow but audible between the clinking of glasses and the casual chatter of the attendees. Men dressed in suits mingled with those dressed more casually, yet no one looked anything but professional. There wasn't a single outfit worn that cost less than ten thousand dollars, from the shoes to the pants to the shirt and everything in between. The champagne flowed freely, as did the talk, which ranged from profit margins and the economy in general to whose wives were cheating on whom with whomever else. It was a gentleman's paradise, the kind of party that required an invitation and a donation. The men didn't mind paying the donation, either.

Best of all, there wasn't a woman in sight.

From the outside looking in, though, that might not have seemed so apparent. Heels clicked as skirts and dresses cut low enough to be almost scandalous swished through the crowd. They carried trays of drinks or hors d'oeuvres to the guests, servicing them with smiles and pleasant attitudes. Their soft, sweet voices were almost melodious and the men's eyes lingered upon them in all the right places for more than just a second or two. There were probably a good five hundred people at the party, and every so often, one or two men would disappear alongside one of the hostesses. They would reappear soon enough, of course, each one looking thoroughly satisfied. Some of them disappeared for longer periods of time than others but they all returned eventually.

The party had begun late in the afternoon but by nightfall, the tables had been spread apart and the dinnerware had given way to dancing and talking. There were only a dozen or so hostesses serving the guests but that was really all that was needed. The party wasn't just for relieving certain...desires...it was also a good place to do business. It was neutral territory, a place where everyone could come to talk and settle affairs in a more civilized manner than what was often seen beyond the gold-plated, dragon-decorated, arched double doors that led into the place.

Nobody really knew who the owner of the place was; they only knew that he was responsible for setting up the parties and providing everything necessary for an incredible, even magical, evening. They were held regularly, always with their host working behind the scenes. That was really what this party was about, anyway: anonymity. People valued their privacy more than almost anything else, and this place was a safe haven for them. It was because of that fact that a surprising number of them turned up at every party. But was it really all that surprising? After all, the community to which these men belonged was not an exclusive one despite them not really feeling like a part of that community. Many of them had wives and the appearance of any inappropriate hedonism would have ruined more than a few of the men that gathered in this place every Saturday night.

One of the hostesses in particular was a five-foot-seven-and-a-half-inch-tall beauty with soft, thick, curly hair that reached to the small of her back; it was virgin, that hair, and as red as fire. The black-frilled purple dress she wore reached only a little further, stopping a little above the middle of her luscious thighs. Her curves flowed elegantly down to her ankles and into the purple chunky sandal heels that she wore. Her hair was done up rather elegantly tonight, a five-strand Dutch braid falling beautifully with a braided bun at the top and back of her head to either side. The purple eye shadow she wore complemented her well-groomed lashes and ruby-red lips. Those lips smiled as her pretty green eyes flashed mirth at the guests. Her nails, both those of her fingers and those of her toes, were painted a deep purple as well. Her long finger nails were surprisingly not a hassle as she carried around a tray of Roscato, however.

Roscato, a relatively cheap wine, was nonetheless a delicious blackberry treat. It was something she had donated herself in the amount of four cases; she knew it would last because only a few people here drank it, most of the others considering it far beneath them to drink such an inexpensive wine. The red-headed beauty preferred it, though. She turned toward someone calling out for a drink nearby, her star-shaped earrings flashing their horizontal rainbow stripes as the light hit them. She smiled and walked toward him; his eyes slowly dropped from her own to the pewter wolf's claw necklace that she wore, its silver chain glinting as much as the necklace itself. Then his eyes dropped further until they were between her legs. Finally, they returned to her eyes only to drop again to the tray of drinks she carried.

It wasn't only Roscato she carried, of course. White Zinfandel and a few other wines were carried as well. She herself had enjoyed a Crown and Coke earlier in the evening. She asked politely what she could do for him. First, he picked up the Roscato. Ah, he was one of those. She liked those.

"An excellent choice, good sir," she told him with a smile that bordered on flirtatious.

He asked for her name. He was one of the curious ones. She liked the curious ones, although they could sometimes become a little too attached. As long as they kept themselves restrained to the party and its favors, most of the hostesses didn't mind. There were a couple who maintained secret relationships beyond it, of course, but she didn't know them well.

"Erin," she told the man.

For that was the name she had chosen when she had begun this job: Erin Alice. Her surname wasn't important. Her life beyond the parties wasn't important, either. All that mattered was that Erin Alice was a lovely, red-headed hostess that was still "fresh", as her employer called it. That meant that she hadn't been here long - less than a year, in fact - and was still relatively popular. In truth, she'd only been called upon her in more private capacity four times. This would be number five, it seemed. They always asked for the name of the hostess when they wanted something more than wine; the guests knew to carefully avoid asking such for any information about the hostesses unless they were interested in doing something outside the view of others, and they never asked for more than a name.

The man closed his eyes and gave the Roscato a good sniff before opening them up once more. He looked at her as he sipped it, and she tilted her head as well. She retained a small smile and awaited his decision. Finally, he uttered a brief "mm" and asked if she was free for a few moments. She nodded, smiling, and said that she was. She led him over to the bar, where she deposited her tray and he (after taking another sip of the Roscato) deposited his glass. Then she took his arm and led him off to one side of the bar. They walked casually down the hall. He asked if she was experienced; she said that she was.

It wasn't a lie. She'd enjoyed the pleasures of other men before she had begun working at these parties, which she'd been invited to do six months ago by a man she'd been seeing. He had demanded discretion, of course, as it wasn't well-known that he was gay; but in return for that discretion, he'd given her a job opportunity. It hadn't taken long for her new employer to determine that she was perfect. She hadn't even considered herself trans before working here, and yet she was now quite comfortable dressing and acting as a woman.

The room she led him into was quite posh. The floor was carpeted in soft crimson swirls. There were red leather couches lining one wall of the room to either side of the door, while black suede love seats adorned the opposite wall. The lights consisted of lanterns and candles, with only the lantern-like sconces to either side of the door being powered by electricity; they were not very bright but allowed just enough light for the hostess to begin lighting the other candles and lanterns throughout the room. She closed the door and did precisely that now, until a lovely flickering ambiance had enveloped the walls. The paper upon the walls was of the same pattern as the carpet but a much deeper wine colour, and there were cabinets and shelves at one end of the room while a cozy-looking double bed lay at the other end; the pillows and sheets were the same colour as the walls. The whole of the room looked as though a subtle shadow passed from one side of the room to the other. It was a rather unique bit of ambiance that served its purpose well.

She went over to a small cabinet in one corner of the room and offered the man a drink. He accepted the offer, asking for a glass of Roscato; outside drinks weren't allowed in the rooms but that didn't mean that guests weren't to be entertained in them in every capacity. She asked if he wanted a cigar or a cigarette but he declined; she breathed a silent sigh of relief at that. While she had grown up around smokers and gun owners, that didn't necessarily mean that she wanted to partake of everything her family had to offer. Granted, she was rather pleased with her private gun collection at home, but that was another matter entirely.

She poured him a drink and he told her to enjoy one as well. She thanked him and poured herself one. They sipped their wine for a moment before he set his glass down on a small, round end table between two of the love seats. She set her own glass down upon the liquor cabinet, as her guest was clearly ready to begin. He took her by the hand and told her to sit, which she did. She smoothed her dress as she did so, and he stepped in front of her to spread her legs with his feet. She hiked her dress up a little, revealing black panties that were filled out more than any natural-born woman ever could. He drew in a deep breath and sighed, looking down at her lasciviously. His hands were in the pockets of his black slacks but the invitation was obvious. She looked up into his gorgeous brown eyes with a smile. His own handsome, angular features smiled back. Her eyes flicked to the short, dark-brown curls upon his fortyish head before dropping to the spot she needed to start with.

Her fingers slowly but deftly undid the black belt that held his slacks over the wine-coloured button-down that he wore, and her eyes flicked up to his own as she continued to open up his attire. Finally, her eyes lowered once more as her nails dug in between his black silk briefs and the warm flesh of his groin. She peeled those briefs down slowly, revealing a thankfully shaved and generous cock. He was already half-hard, she could see, and that would make her job just a little easier. She carefully removed his cock and lifted it to reveal the man's smooth balls; she was briefly reminded of a baseball, for they were perhaps half the size of one. She kissed his balls a little, her lips just barely touching them, before pressing her lips in upon them as though she was taking a bite. Her guest closed his eyes as she began gently sucking on his balls, taking more of them into her mouth with her left hand for guidance; she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his swiftly hardening cock, which grew to about eight inches in length before it was done.

Oh, she would have fun with this one.

She had soon taken his balls completely in her mouth. Sucking on them gently, she savored the almost musky flavour of them as she stroked his cock for a while. Then she slowly pulled her mouth away, eventually letting his balls drop, and stuck her tongue out. She ran it along the underside of his shaft, licking the natural salt of his sweat from it. She ran her tongue over his head and encircled it for a bit. He sighed again, more relaxed this time, and she ran her tongue along the sides and top of his cock. Each time, she came back to the head and encircled it with her tongue. Finally, she put her lips around the head and sucked on it lightly. Slowly but surely, those lips traveled further along the head of his cock until they had sunk to the shaft. Then she slowly encompassed more and more of his delicious man-meat, until she had it so deep in her mouth that she was almost gagging on it - almost, but not quite. She slid her mouth back just as slowly and over the head, and then she licked that head again before kissing it and finally working her way back down his shaft. She did this several times, prompting her guest to eventually remove a hand from his pocket and place it upon her head as she sucked him off.

When he was close to cumming, he reached over her head to grab the braid and pull her head forward. He didn't grab it tight - just firmly enough to control her head a little. He was already moaning in pleasure, although his moans were quiet and reserved. She wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his balls and began to squeeze them playfully, making him tighten up even more. His moans got just a little louder for a moment before he started gasping, and it was at that moment that his body tensed up completely. He shuddered as his love-juice squirted down her throat, making her gag for real this time. She pulled back forcefully so that she could properly breathe, coughing as strands of his cum hung between her lips and the head of his cock. When she was done, she put her lips back to that head to suckle it a little, prolonging his orgasm.

At long last, her face covered in cum and some of it swallowed - both intentionally and unintentionally - she pulled back from him. She looked down at her cum-covered lips and jaw, satisfaction in his eyes not reaching his own lips. She left the cum there and wiped his dick off with her left hand; she rubbed that hand on her left cheek and neck, looking up at him the whole time. Now her own cock was hard from the foreplay, and he lay her back upon the loveseat. Slowly, he removed her right heel and dropped it beneath the end table. Taking her surprisingly feminine right foot in his hands, he massaged it gently for a few moments. She watched him, anticipating what he was about to do. Sure enough, he was soon kissing her foot. He suckled her toes until she put her head back, her eyes closed. She had thought the foreplay was over but apparently, it was just beginning. She shivered as he ran his tongue from the bottom of her heel up to her toes and back again; he repeated this several times, causing her to shiver a little more and squirm just a tad. She was clearly enjoying it, though, as she moaned quietly when his mouth once more enveloped her toes. He suckled her big toe for some time before moving on to the others again. Through it all, he continued to massage her foot.

When he removed the left heel and dropped it beside the first, she settled in for more. He gave it to her, doing the same thing to her left foot that he'd just done to her right. He moved fluidly between the toes of both of her feet, licking and sucking on them until she was writhing in pleasure. He licked the bottoms of her feet and kissed them like a connoisseur making love to the finest pastries in the world, and her quiet moans continued. But soon, the time came to move slowly up her ankle to her calf and shin, and then on to her thigh. He pushed her dress up as he did this, once more revealing her black panties. Lifting her right leg, he put his head at her groin and kissed the bulge that rested just inside. He kissed it again, and then he grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled them back to reveal her own six-inch-long boner. He kissed up and down her cock for a moment before settling upon the head, licking and kissing and sucking on it. He slowly slid his mouth down her shaft just as she had done to his, only to then rise just as slowly. But unlike the hostess, the guest was cruel in a way.

He brought her to the brink of orgasm before drawing back, but not so far that it would go all the way. He stepped away from the squirming hostess, and they exchanged a long look - hers half-longing and half-questioning, his curious and mysterious - as he took an equally long sip of his Roscato. Finally, he sighed as he put down the glass and began to undress. He did so slowly, giving her just as much of a show as he felt she should have given him. Revealed to the hostess was a man with a healthy amount of muscles despite approaching fifty, yet he had no six-pack. Still, he didn't need one; what muscles he had were toned and his flesh was tanned. He knelt before her once more and removed her panties; before dropping them atop her heels, he took a deep whiff of them. Then he knelt to taste her balls, pushing her legs into the air by the thighs. She laid her head back and enjoyed the feeling, yet once more, she found herself deprived of an orgasm. Still having a face covered in his cum, she watched as he came around to where her head was laid back and slid his cock between her waiting lips once more.

This time, it was the guest who was doing all the work. He pushed his cock deep inside her mouth, brushing her throat, and pulled it only most of the way out before slowly shoving it in again. He did this for some time, and she raised her hands to grab his buttocks but he slapped them away. Again, she tried to reach around to grab his ass, but again he pushed them away. Finally, he pulled out of her mouth completely and turned around. She smiled and stuck her tongue out again. She ran it around the edge of his ass hole, intermittently kissing it from time to time, and squeezed his butt cheeks with her strong fingers and sharp nails. He loved every minute of it but eventually turned back around. He shoved his cock down her throat once more, this time less gently and more forcefully, but she dealt with that easily enough. She gagged several times before he began shaking once more. This time, he pulled his cock out of her mouth but held her head in place as he sprayed her with his cum. When he was done, her face was completely covered in his love-juice and she'd even managed to get a little in her mouth, which she'd swallowed. She pulled his cock back into her mouth now to clean him off, and he let her before moving around to push her legs up in the air once more.

He held her legs in the air by the knees after pulling her body forward just a little, raising her ass in the process. He teased her ass hole with his hard, slick cock for almost a full minute before pushing it slowly inside her. She gripped the edge of the love-seat and its back, whimpering as he shoved himself into her. It took him a moment to get all the way inside, slightly widening her tight hole. Then he started slowly, pulling back and pushing forward. The hostess moaned and whimpered as he slowly fucked her. She had soon put her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure. But he was having none of that...

"Look at me," he said to her.

It took her a moment to comply.

"Look at me!" he said, a little more forcefully but not harshly.

She raised her head; he was smiling and leering at her but her eyes inevitably dropped to her own hard cock flopping about. He eyed it as well and rested one of her legs on the back of the love seat. Then he grabbed her cock and held onto it, squeezing it and stroking it as he continued to fuck her. Her breath came quickly and she continued whimpering, but she didn't look away from where he was fucking her and stroking and squeezing her lovely little cock. He asked if she liked it. She wordlessly nodded in response. It was all she could do to keep breathing as he fucked her. He smiled.

"Good," was all he said.

He increased the pace and the force of his fucking gradually until he was pounding her ass like a locomotive, driving his hard cock deep inside her ass again and again. She was whimpering with almost every breath now and moaning frequently. She couldn't help at one point but throw her head back, for she was getting close to cumming. He leaned forward, supporting himself by the back and the arm of the love-seat, and drew her head up to his. He continued fucking her fast and hard as he pressed his lips to hers, a kiss she returned with passion. They exchanged tongues as well, starting with her own, and she was moaning fit to almost be screaming into his mouth as her body began to tense. It was uncertain who came first, for almost at the same moment that she felt his hot cum shooting into her, she also felt her own warm cum spraying his belly and landing in equal parts upon her dress. She was gasping when he pulled away from her, and they were both shaking from their orgasms. He pulled out of her, prompting another whimper as the soft pop of his cock sliding back into open air resounded in the otherwise quiet room. He came around to her head and slid his cock into her mouth. She could taste her own ass as well as his cum as she sucked his hard cock once more. But he only did this, it seemed, so he could shudder in ecstasy one more time. Then he pulled away.

12