Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood her up and removed her dress, leaving her slender but perfect male body as naked as his own masculine one. He turned her around and pulled her close. Wrapping his arms around her, he ran his hands all over her chest and slapped her ass. She grinned at the momentary pain, and he slapped it again - harder this time - to get a little gasp out of her. But it was not an unpleasant gasp for either of them. He began stroking her cock from behind, his other hand, massaging her balls, while he kissed her shoulder and neck. One of his hands moved around and began stroking her ass, the eventual result a finger being pressed into her hole. After a moment of finger-fucking, he slid a second finger in - much to her delight. He nibbled on her ear as he fucked her with his fingers and stroked her with his other hand. Then three fingers went in, making her moan just a little. Her breathing came quickly again as he continued to fuck her and stroke her, and it wasn't very long at all before she was once more close to cumming. This man definitely knew what he was doing, and the intensity of his finger-fucking increased but the stroking of her cock did not. He finally stopped stroking her hard cock and turned her head around to kiss her as he finger-fucked her from behind. Their kissing was passionate, tongues were exchanged once more, and her body finally stiffened as she once more began to orgasm. He held her cock up so that her cum shot all over her naked chest and dripped onto his hand. Then he held his hand up for her to clean off with her mouth. The taste of her own cum was odd but not something she was unfamiliar with.

He turned her around at last, holding her close the way a man would hold his wife, and kissed her. How long she stood there, her lips locked against his own, she did not know. It didn't matter. She was not here to please herself, even if she gained pleasure from her clients; she was here to please the guests only, and that meant doing whatever they wanted. Right now, her guest wanted to hold her and kiss her lovingly, so that's what was done. They ran their hands over one another's asses as they kissed, and he finally broke the kiss. She smiled up at him, and he nodded as though to say "this was good". But in truth, he spoke not a word.

He dressed quickly and left her a tip - a hundred-dollar bill - as she went into the private shower adjoining the room. She didn't spend a lot time in there and she didn't bother washing her hair, although she did make sure that none of her guest's cum had gotten into it; none had. There was a wardrobe just outside the shower itself, and after toweling off, she dressed just as quickly as her guest had. This time, she chose fishnet stockings and a lace garter, both black; crimson panties buckled to the stockings; and a lovely, off-shoulder dress that just covered the lacy tops of those stockings. It was red velvet, that dress, and she chose a matching pair of chunky sandal heels again. The discarded garments had already been dealt with by the time she got out; the rooms were maintained quickly and quietly, and the tips were not touched by the staff. She smiled when she saw the bill lying upon the table next to the empty glass of Roscato; she went to her own and drained it slowly, steadying herself over a short period so that she wouldn't look like she was still excited when she went out to resume her duties.

Finally, she went into the locker in the bathroom and turned the dial until she heard the click. She opened it up, put the bill away, and closed the locker once more. She spun the dial before leaving the room. When she went out into the hall, one of the other hostesses was just leading someone into her own room. Each hostess had a separate room with a distinct theme or colour scheme, and all of them had various toys and restraints and what-not. But sometimes toys and restraints were used, while other times they were not. Erin got paid by the hour for being here and was paid no extra for the private services she offered, yet she - like the other hostesses - was often tipped. And given the nature of the people she served - both publicly and privately - she was often tipped well. So were the other hostesses. But when private services had been completed, she was to clean up and return to her public duties.

She found her tray still waiting there when she came out, although it was empty save for a single glass of champagne that had been half-emptied. She dumped the excess and put the glass away before refilling her tray. Then she checked her lipstick, put on her best smile, and walked out to greet more of the guests. Her night had only just begun. While there was no guarantee she'd be asked to perform private services again later, she privately hoped she would. But even if she didn't, she sometimes got tipped just for delivering drinks - not often, mind, but every once in a while. Of course, she didn't just do all of this for the tips or the money.

She loved her job.

12