Party for Three

Story Info
A party for two becomes a threesome.
1.5k words
3.76
30.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As parties go, it wasn't much of a party. The catering was up to snuff but the only interesting person we'd met was the host's daughter, a pretty blonde girl with curves in all the right places, a filthy laugh and a matching sense of humour. We decided to go walkabout around the huge house. Most of the upstairs doors were shut but we found ourselves outside an open bedroom over the garage block well away from the main body of the party.

The sight of the bed and the mirrored wardrobe alongside gave me ideas. I pulled you in and knocked the door to with my hip. Pausing just long enough to switch on a bedside lamp I kissed you firmly on the mouth, running my hands down your back and squeezing your bottom.

"Is this a good...?"

"Idea? Yes!"

Your tongue fenced with mine as my hands moved up to your breasts. The backs of my knees were against the bed so I fell easily when you pushed me. You slid down your knickers and tights and maneuvering me parallel to the mirror you knelt on the bed leaving your back to the door.

"I'm going to watch myself give you a blow job..."

You opened my trousers and dragged out my half hard cock. Leaning forward you took me in your mouth and soon brought me to full hardness. Feeling I ought to be contributing something I hitched your dress up to your waist and began fondling your pussy. One hand at the base of my erection held it pointing skyward while the other worked my trousers down further and stroked my balls.

As I lay there, being sucked off while I worked two fingers into your increasingly wet pussy the door, which had clearly not caught, slid silently open.

Our host's daughter, whose name we were to find was Erika, tip toed in and, holding her finger to her lips, made the international gesture for hush. She remained leaning against the door frame. The bobbing of your head must have made it plain what you were doing but what she had the best view of was my fingers sliding in and out of and around your well lubricated pussy.

Biting her lip she slid her hand under her short party dress and began rubbing herself between her legs. This clearly wasn't enough as she hitched her dress up to her waist and worked her hand down the front of the lacy wisp that passed for underwear. There was no doubt that she was doing to herself what I was doing to you.

Still silent, she knelt by the bed and pulled her dress over her head which, as she was braless, left her only in her sheer underwear which, I noticed, lacked any dark pubic shadow. Taking care not to touch you she gently took my arm and brought my fingers to her mouth. She extended her pink tongue and licked them.

"Mmmmm, tasty, "she purred.

You freed my cock from your mouth and looked round. She looked you straight in the eye and smiled.

"If you're going to use my room I INSIST on a grandstand view. Why don't you both get undressed and be comfortable?"

She said this with such confidence and authority that it never occurred to either of us to argue. You pulled off all my clothing below the waist and we stood by the bed. You turned your back to me as I unzipped your dress and unclipped your bra. Erika stood behind me and reaching round undid and removed the shirt that was my one remaining garment. With that out of the way she pressed herself against my back and, reaching round again, lightly toyed with my cock as I finished undressing you.

"Well...why not carry on with what you were doing?"

You dropped to your knees before me. She held my erection by the base as if presenting it to you.

Almost tentatively you extended your tongue until it reached the plum coloured tip of my penis. You licked and massaged it while Erika's breasts pushed into my back and she pulled the skin back taut exposing every sensitive nerve ending. She released me and you took me in your own hand, popping the tip into your mouth.

Stepping to one side she shimmied out of the almost derisory trace she used as underwear and sat in a bedside chair. She lay back, parted her legs and began rubbing her hairless pussy.

"Give me a show and I'll give you one," she said, reaching into a drawer beside her bed and pulling out a life sized and remarkably detailed vibrator. She switched it on and ran it round her clit before easing it into herself and sliding it in and out in a leisurely, almost contemptuous manner. You, in the meantime, had taken two thirds of my cock down having shifted round to see Erika's exhibition. Our hostess withdrew the buzzing toy, walked over to me, wiped it across her mouth and kissed me full on the lips.

"Lie back on the bed..."

She guided me backwards until I toppled over, my erection slapping against my belly. Once again she took me by the base and held me perpendicular.

"Climb aboard , Hon, I want to see you fuck him..."

You straddled me and let her guide my almost painfully hard cock into you. I'd hardly ever known you so wet and I hadn't touched you yet. Then, facing you, she swung her leg over my head and lowered herself onto my waiting mouth. I worked my tongue into her and began licking and sucking for all I was worth. I could just hear the conversation taking place above me...

"You taste divine you know...(aaaah)...I licked your boyfriend's fingers straight from your pussy...(oh)...You look surprised...(yesss)...Do you suck him after he's fucked you?"

"Well...(ooooh)...yes."

"Then you already like the...(ofuck)...taste of pussy. You're halfway there."

"Where?"

"You'll see...(ahhhaha)...Lift off him.."

I felt myself removed from the velvet confines of your pussy only to be enveloped by Erika's sucking mouth.

"Mmmmmmm"

She shuffled round and replaced her mouth with her pussy while you straddled my face allowing me to explore more familiar but still delicious territory. After much thrusting, licking, sucking and sighing I felt Erika lift off me and pull you forward, drawing your face towards my thoroughly soaked erection. You licked me cautiously at first but then enveloped my shaft, humming with satisfaction at your new adventure.

"First time Darling?"

"No I've sucked him off..."

"Tasting another woman, I mean."

"Errr...yes."

I kept a light rhythm the length of your pussy with my tongue.

"How was it?"

"...Lovely..."

"Oh excellent. Let's play another game..."

She pushed you off me and led me to a chair, knelt between my legs and continued stroking my cock.

"Come and sit on this, facing the mirror ..."

There was a full length mirror opposite me and I watched fascinated as you straddled me and lowered yourself onto my erection. Erika stood behind us and toyed with your nipples which I knew to be extremely sensitive. You gazed at yourself, sliding up and down on me and being fondled by this strange beauty. Your breathing became ragged as you approached climax but I knew that our position prevented the deep penetration you needed. Then Erika came and knelt between our played legs.

Leaning forwards she applied her tongue to my balls, dragged it slowly up my thoroughly soaked penis until she got to your flesh and your sensitized clit. It was as if an electric current had been passed through your body. I slowed my own movements down so that you were being gently massaged internally while she sucked and flicked her tongue across your fleshy, pink button. Finally your climax hit you and your whole body stiffened while incoherent noises uttered from your mouth.

You fell off me across the bed leaving my twitching, gleaming erection standing free. Erika briefly took me into her mouth to savour your nectar and then positioned herself over your mouth facing your feet. The blissful expression on her face and the noises you were making left no doubt that you were making the best of your first pussy eating experience.

I knelt between your splayed legs and fed my hard cock back into you. After a few thrusts Erika leaned forward and took my penis back into her mouth again. For a while I alternated between your tight, wet hole and her sucking mouth. It was a matter of pot luck where I climaxed.

Eventually I filled you with what felt like about a pint of cum. Erika sucked me clean of the cocktail of fluids that coated me and I leaned back and watched fascinated as she licked up the mixture that oozed from you and then, when that seemed to be exhausted, the greedy way she leaned forward and sucked out the last residues from inside you.

"Pass me that vibe Darling, please..."

It was going to be a long night...