Party Forces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man pulled his cock from Mitch's hand and locked his wrist back into place. "Now, men, now is the time for us to begin. We make this offering of lust release to Eros, the ancient God of love and carnal delights. We hope that he is pleased with our offerings!" The big man stepped back from Mitch, pointing at both men, strapped to the benches. "We make our offerings to Bacchus, ancient God of Merriment and Mirth. May he relish our desires and lift us to never before achieved levels of pleasure!"

Mitch could see the men in the room begin to sway as they circled closer to his and Jason's forms. The big man stepped back, out from the circle of light, and Mitch felt many hands begin to touch and caress his body. Hands slid along his legs, cupped his balls, and slid across his stomach and chest. He heard Jason moan, and turned to see dozens of men surrounding the other man, touching and feeling his flesh. He felt fingers probe his ass, furtively slipping inside. All around him, naked flesh circled, rubbing his body and touching him all over. He felt his cock throb harder, his body flushing and tingling to the touches.

He gasped as a cock was shoved deep inside his exposed ass. Another cock was placed between his lips. His body reacted with lust, as his tongue flicked across the head of the cock in his mouth. Mitch had been with couples and groups before, and he always relished the feeling of having cocks in his ass and mouth at the same time. For him, it was a blissful experience; even though he was being held against his will this time around. Cocks were slid across his body, hands grasping his cock and stroking the length of it. He felt cocks in his hands and pumped along the shafts, feeling the heat and strength in each one.

The cock in his ass was pulled free and then rammed forcefully to its full length. He gasped again in pleasure and pain, feeling a jolt of lust and life course through his body. He nearly bit down on the cock in his mouth, and his teeth nibbled on the shaft slipping in and out of his lips. He heard moans of pleasure and lust from all around him, from his own body as well. He looked around to see the men all standing around him, their flesh glowing with the lights from above.

The man fucking his ass pulled his cock out again, slowly stroking it as he moved to the side. Another man immediately took his place and plunged his cock into Mitch's quivering ass. Waves of lust and sexual need flowed through Mitch, filling him with desire and longing. He worked harder on the cock in his mouth, sucking on it as if it was the only way to sustain his life. He grasped wildly at the cocks by his side, jerking on them as the slipped through his fingers. He heard more moaning around him, and he was lost in a lustful bliss.

Cocks were pulled from his ass and mouth, only to be replaced by other cocks – some bigger or smaller, fatter or curved, filling him over and over again. Hands would rub along his own cock, many times bringing him close to the edge of orgasm, only to release their grip – and prolong his own pleasure. Fingers slid along his body, pinching at his nipples and tickling at his balls. Mitch lost track of time, reeling in desire and lust as men used his body as their vessel of sex.

Mitch could hear Jason moaning and groaning on the other bench. He could glance over and see the pleasure spread across his face as Jason's ass was filled with cock after cock. Mitch watched in desire as one of the hooded men pulled his cock from Jason's mouth, stripped of the condom and shot his hot cum across Jason's neck and chest. Jason could only catch a breath before another cock was pushed between his lips, fucking his face and filling his mouth with male passion.

Mitch felt a splash of hot cum on his own stomach, as one of the men around him came. "Fuck yess!" the man moaned as his cum shot from the head, milked by furious strokes. The head of Mitch's cock glistened with pre-cum, as it leaked from his own dick head. His cock throbbed and tingled, his balls churning up loads of cum, waiting for release.

More and more men put their cocks into Jason and Mitch's asses and mouths, pulling them out and shooting their hot sperm across their prone bodies. Mitch felt loads of cum splash across his chest, abs, and his face. New loads of cum would spread across his body as the older loads began drying out. The room was filled with the moans of pleasure and lust, as many men kept fucking Mitch and Jason. Just when Mitch thought it was going to be over, as another cock was pulled from his ass, with another load shot across his body, a new cock would plunge into the waiting hole, filling him again with lust and desire.

Jason was lying on the next bench, writhing in lust as another cock was shoved deep inside his ass. Jason's cock began twitching and bouncing as an orgasm wracked his body. His hands strained against their bounds, his muscles clenching as his own cum shot from his cock, arcing through the air, to land on his chest, mixing with the copious loads spread on his flesh. He was gasping for breath as the cock he'd been forced to suck pulled free and the man shot his own load along Jason's neck. Another cock soon filled his mouth again, and another replaced the man at Jason's ass, as the man's cum flooded across Jason's still throbbing cock.

Jason's own orgasm slowed receded from his body, as he panted and tried to catch his breath. He was still moaning from pleasure or pain, Mitch could not be sure which. His breath came in deep rasping gasps, filling his lungs with oxygen and forcing moans from his body as he still shivered with the wracking orgasm.

Mitch felt another cock pulled from his ass and felt another load of cum shower across his body. He waited for another cock to take its place in his waiting hole, as he felt another man cum on his body. Mitch continued to suck the cock in his mouth, and felt the presence of another man about to plunge into his ass. How many times had he been fucked? How many cocks had he sucked on? How many loads of cum had been sprayed on his flesh? He was delirious with desire and lust, these emotions pushing his fear from his mind. He felt strong hands on his thighs, rubbing along his legs, massaging at his calves. A man still pumped his cock in and out of Mitch's lips, throbbing harder with each penetration.

Mitch looked up at the man that was fucking his face, as he pulled his cock out and shot another load across his chest. The man's balls were in Mitch's mouth and he suckled on them, feeling the hot spunk churning through the flesh, releasing through the shaft and onto Mitch's neck and chest. The man at his legs still massaged along his legs, the tip of his cock brushing against Mitch's ass, teasing him with more lust fueled desires.

"Please?" Mitch mumbled, still suckling on the man's balls. "Stick that cock in me. Fill my hole with your manhood! I want to feel you deep inside!" The inner slut of Mitch came forth, begging this man, this total stranger, this captor, to fuck him into delerium.

"Be ready, boy," the deep voice replied. Before Mitch could recognize the voice, the big man's cock shoved deep inside his ass, filling him to the extreme. Mitch felt as if he would split and the big man's cock slid deeper into his ass. The man grasped at his bouncing cock, stroking it to match each thrust of his monster cock into Mitch's ass. Mitch gasped in pleasure, tinged with minor pain, as the man ravaged his ass, plunging deeper and deeper into his ass, filling it to capacity, as Mitch's body felt filled to capacity with lust and desire.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Mitch was now yelling his desires to the man, begging for that cock to be shoved deeper and harder into his body. He was filled with so much cock, so much desire for that huge cock, that all other thoughts left his mind. He reeled with desire, feeling his balls tighten with his coming orgasm. "Oh, FUCK! Yeah! FUCK that ass! Fill it with your cock! Oh, YESSSSS…" The man's hand continued to stroke Mitch's cock, speeding his strokes to match each penetrating thrust into his ass. Mitch could feel the cum churning in his balls, making its way up his shaft, exploding from his cock. "Fuck ME! I'm cumming!" he was shouting, as shot after shot of his hot cum flew through the air, landing on his chest.

He moved his head about wildly, feeling the orgasm flow to every muscle in his body. He looked up briefly to see the big man throw his head back and mount one final thrust into Mitch's ass. He felt the deepest thrust into his ass as another load of cum shot from his throbbing cock. The big man let out a deep yell of animal lust as he unloaded into the Mitch's ass, filling the condom with his hot sperm, as his load churned from his balls and out of the cock head.

Mitch shuddered as his cock continued to spasm and leak cum onto his belly. The big man kept his cock pushed deep into Mitch's ass, flexing his cock with each shot into the condom. The room became still and quiet, as the big man continued his orgasm inside Mitch. Mitch could feel each throb and spasm of the huge cock inside him, as his own orgasm subsided.

Finally, the big man pulled his cock from Mitch. It was still hard and throbbing, the condom filled with his jizz, bulging at the head from the load. "Leave us," the man announced. Mitch could see as the other men filed out of the room. "You did well," he finally said to Jason and Mitch, after all the other men had left the room. He clapped his hands once, and 2 men returned to the room, unhooking Jason and taking him from the room. Mitch was now alone with the big man, and he was still bound at the ankles and wrists.

"What's going to happen, now?" Mitch queried, not wanting to know what the final truth might be. Fear began to creep back into his mind, waiting for an answer that he wasn't sure he wanted to hear. "Please sir, I have done what I was told and forced to do. Please let me go." He pleaded.

"Yes, boy, you have performed admirably, allowing my men to have their pleasures and lusts, their sexual desires to be spent." The big man's hand ran across Mitch's stomach, rubbing the countless loads of cum into his flesh. "You have done quite well and you have also pleased me and released my lust and desire. For now." Mitch could barely hear the man as he whispered the last statement. "But, there are precautions that I must take, remedies to problems that may arise from this encounter you have had with us."

Mitch shut his eyes, not wanting to picture what these remedies would be. Fear was gripping him tightly now, almost as tightly as the man had gripped his cock during his orgasm. Mitch was still basking in the pleasure of his total release, but that feeling was slipping beneath the currents of the sea of fear that was washing through him. "Please sir. I beg of you!" he pleaded, completely unsure of the thoughts that could be crossing the big man's mind. The man still slid his hands along Mitch's abs and chest, rubbing the pools of drying jizz.

"I will…." The man's deep voice trailed off as he stood and moved towards one of the tables. Mitch could still see the man's cock, long and thick, filling the condom, shrouded in his own cum. He stopped at the table and picked something up.

When he returned to where Mitch was lying, he could see that the man had pulled the condom off of his cock and wiped it clean. He could see that the man had a cloth in his hands, and Mitch looked at it with uncertainty. He looked away again, and a whimper escaped his lips. The man reached forward with the cloth and covered Mitch's mouth and nose.

Mitch held his breath, not knowing what was going on. "Breath in, boy. Do not force me to other measures," the man commanded. Mitch did as he was told, inhaling a strong chemical from the rag. He was sobbing slightly, feeling his strength ebb with each breath. He wasn't sure what was going on, and fear filled his thoughts as darkness filled his vision. The last thing he could see was the big man peering down at him through the blue hood.

12