Party Gals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a sight to see Kaye working that cock of Jake's in and out of her mouth. At the same time, I loved the sight of Kari taking me all the way in and out of her mouth. The moaning started with Kaye. Kaye moans when she sucks on cock. And Jake's was a monster one. The more Kaye sucked on Jake, the larger his cock seemed to get.

The same thing was going on with Kari. She had made my cock grow so large, the skin on my shaft was stretching in a good kind of way. Kari was doing something on my cock that Kaye started doing on Jakes cock. And that was drooling. All over our cocks, balls and down their breasts.

Just loads of drool hanging down from each girls chin, dropping off and down their belly. This and their moaning, loud slurping sounds with their deep throat cock sucking was turning everyone on.

I stepped back and told Kari to lay on her back on the bed and that I wanted to fuck her breasts. She smiled, giggled and did just that. Jake and Kaye did the same on the other bed. Looking down at Kari, with that drool all over her, she squeezed her breasts together and said to bring my cock up to her.

I climbed up to her chest, laid my cock between her breasts and started squeezing her nipples. Kari reached up, pushed her breasts together, opened her mouth and sucked me in her lips as I pushed up, squeezing her breasts together as I pulled back, over and over.

I love breast fucking and from the looks of Kari, Kaye and Jake, they do too. Since Jake is larger than I am, Kaye was taking lots of him in her mouth while breast fucking his cock. Kari, just as happy, continued to moan as I kept pumping in and out of her breasts and mouth.

The time had come to feel that pussy on my cock. Sometimes, a guy just knows when he's going to get laid by someone he hasn't been with before and that it's going to be good when he does. Jake and I had the same feelings with Kaye and Kari. We weren't going to be disappointed.

I moved back off of Kari and told her to stay on her back and open her legs. I watched as she did this and watched as Kaye did the same for Jake. With that huge monster cock looking for attention, Kaye was about to get what she wanted with Jake. I was about to get what I wanted with Kari.

I had to taste it. Her pussy was bare, swollen, wet and hungry. I placed my mouth on her sex and sucked on her clit the best way I knew. I heard Kari moan and heard Kaye telling Jake to suck on her, over and over. Kari's clit was very hard and her juices tasted great. She was flowing like nobody's business and I was only too happy to lap it up.

I kept doing this until I felt that the time was right and moved up to her. I felt Kari's arms and hands welcome me on top of her as her legs wrapped around my waist in a loving way. Our mouths met and our tongues danced together. I could feel her moving under me and it wasn't long before my cock found her pussy. It felt like she was pulling me inside her with her.

I would say each woman has a different way of using her pussy when she has a cock inside her. Not so much better, just different. It's fun finding this out. Kari was moaning while we deep kissed. I could taste my sex in her mouth as she could taste her sex in my mouth. We each found a way of pushing and pulling. In and out, side to side, up and down. Like the waves in the ocean, we just went with the flow.

I broke off our kiss to move to her breasts and suck on them. As I did this, I watched Kaye with her ankles on Jakes shoulders. She was wide open for him and I could see his cock plunging in and out, opening her, stretching her and fucking her. Kaye is making animalistic sounds and urging Jake to continue by telling him to keep fucking her with his cock. He isn't hurting her, just driving her crazy. Kaye loves a good fucking and this may be her first monster cock she has gladly taken on.

Kari, is a different story. I kind of like going slower and enjoy the tenderness. Don't get me wrong, I like a good hard fuck too, but going slow with Kari just seems right at this time. We're moving all around with her pussy on my cock and me sucking on her breasts.

She leans down and starts whispering in my ear how she loves the feeling of me inside her pussy.

She whispers that she is my toy while we're fucking and that I can do anything I want with her except to stop fucking her. She whispers how happy she is with my cock inside and that she really wants me in her ass when I'm ready. Telling me this while softly kissing my ear also turns me on.

I lean up to her and whisper that its time for me to fuck her there. Kari smiles, kisses me deep and whispers a thank you in my ear. We hear this "OH...OH....OH YES...." from Kaye and see that she is on all fours on the next bed with Jake behind and inside her.

I move away from Kari and stand up to watch as Jake starts working his cock inside Kaye's ass. Kari moves over to Kaye and tells her how to fuck Jake. "Take all of his cock. Let him fuck you. Just relax and open up for him. He knows what to do so just ride his cock and enjoy him fucking your ass. Reach back, pull your ass cheeks apart and make as much room for that cock as you can. You won't be sorry. Fuck him hon."

I turn to Jake and tell him "Do her. She loves it in the ass. When she gets turned on and loose, you'll be able to fuck her long and hard. Just go slow with her until she gets there." Kari reaches over to me and starts stroking my cock while we watch them and hear Kaye moan "Fuck, Yes, Oh, Fuck me, Oh, More, Yes...."

Turning to Kari, I move her to the other bed and have her get on all fours so that we are facing Kaye and Jake. They can watch us fuck while we watch them. I grab the KY and pour a good amount on Kari's ass hole and work it in. I start with one finger and feel her open up to my finger. With my other hand, I'm moving it all around, squeezing her ass cheeks and feeling her flesh.

I feel Kari open up to each of my fingers, then start using two fingers at the same time to open her up. I hear her urging me on as she starts humping her ass as I feel inside her. My cock is all too ready as I move up to her and place it to her ass and start to slowly press in. I feel Kari start to push back as my cock slides all the way inside her.

We both let out a deep moan and freeze there. I reach forward and down to cup her breasts and give them a gentle squeeze as I feel her ass tighten on my cock. My balls are resting on her pussy. With my cock inside Kari's ass and my hands full of her breasts, we start to find our fucking rhythm. She moves a little and I move a little

She pushes back when I push forward. We find a way that works for us and go for it. We do it and I settle in to fuck her ass good while she humps on me.

I look up and watch Kaye get into this. She has the face of a very satisfied woman being ass fucked. I can say I'm happy for her. If I had a cock that big, I would use it on her the same way Jake is fucking her now. They are both telling each other to do it and not to stop. We are all soaked from our sweat and sex. This is so much fun. The room is full of sex now as we all work to help each other get to that point of release.

I can feel my balls filling past full. The feeling of my cock wanting to explode is getting past the hold off stage. I sense that Kari is getting there too as I think she has cum since I've been inside her ass. I tell her I'm getting close and she tells me she is too. She starts talking out loud that she wants me to cum in her ass.

"Come with me. Don't hold back. Fuck me hard and cum inside me! I want your cum!" Kari starts pumping me harder to make me do just that. I look up and Kaye and Jake are almost there too. Jake is telling her "Fuck me now! Keep doing that. Open your ass for me!" Kaye is telling Jake "Fuck my ass! Give me your cum! Do it! Fuck me!"

All of the sudden, it happens to all of us.

Kari and I just freeze. Kari starts shaking, then humping, then starts screaming over and over on her pillow. I feel myself explode deep inside her, over and over.

Deep emotions overcome me as my balls empty themselves like huge waves crashing on a shore. Kari senses this and reaches back to pull me deep inside her. My cock is still exploding as I feel more cum leave my cock and fill her ass.

Kaye and Jake start moaning. Jake grabs Kaye by her waist and with his cock still inside her picks her up and lifts and lowers her on his cock while still standing. Kaye is just helpless as Jake fucks her ass while holding her in mid-air and standing in the room. All Kaye can do is moan in pleasure with his cock fucking her ass until Jake is done coming.

With his cock still inside her, he sits down on the bed and moves them both to lay on their sides. After we recover, we all decide to clean up and shower.

Continued in Part 2.

12