Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did it turn you on? Did you touch each other?" He probed and probed with little response, except her repeating.

"This is just a fuck, right?" She was tipsy. He repeatedly agreed with her.

It went quiet for a while and then Kelly let out a loud groan followed by Tom's low one. There was a pause with some sighing and kissing. I went to move away as Tom whispered something indiscernible and she responded between groans with.

"I'm sleeping at hers tonight."

"What? In the same bed?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes. Sure we do it all the time." I detected a teasing in her tone.

This seemed to spur things on.

"Do you think you might do that dance in bed together?" He asked almost pleading.

There was a groan from her.

"Hmmmm! Might do." She said in her most seductive voice. "We will be wearing just underwear though."

He groaned and the bed creaked.

She was tormenting him.

"Do you think SHE would be willing to?" He sounded evermore desperate.

"She MIGHT do? We've done it before."

He groaned and said.

"Ohhh! Ask her tonight. See what she says."

There was a pause interspersed by several moans.

"Ok." She said. "I will."

I didn't believe a word of it, though the statement achieved what it was meant to for Kelly. The bed began to rattle and creak violently as the answer must have tipped Tom over the edge. Kelly and Tom, grunted and groaned and I took the opportunity to creep back downstairs to join the party.

++++++

I entered the living room to a barrage of noise.

"Go girl! Go girl!" From the girls.

"Show her what you're made of." From the boys.

Jill had moved closer to the action and when she saw my approach made a space for me next to her. I arrived just as Jay had removed Jim's cock from her mouth. Saliva and pre-cum connected mouth and cock. She knelt with mouth open, rapidly jerking him off. He had his hands in her hair. His pants were on the floor. His skinny blonde haired legs and stomach lay open to the viewers. He then splashed his cum into and over her mouth. Semen ran down the outside of his engorged penis like the wax from a long burning candle. To loud cheers.

"Yeeuw!" I heard Jill and Carol say to each other in disgust.

A cry of achievement rang out from the boys, as Jim's penis deflated like a spent balloon, in Jay's hands. Somebody threw a tissue to Jay, she swallowed then wiped the excess sperm from her face.

"Gross!" Julia shouted. "Jay you filthy bitch!"

"You're only jealous." Jay shouted back.

"Hey if I wanted somebody's cum in my mouth I'm sure there are plenty of willing sperm donor's here." There was a general hubbub and some laughter. Jill told her to be quiet and not to make an exhibition of herself. Julia lifted her glass. "Anyway I prefer vodka-Red Bull, it's sweeter."

"You're wrong there." Jay retorted. "Jim's very sweet indeed."

She patted his head and screeched hysterically, followed by the crowd. Jim looked on initially embarrassed but then proceeded to way his arms in triumph. We were his work colleagues, he would never live this down.

Somebody changed the music. It was loud and the dancing became frenetic. The watching group dispersed. Kelly and Tom came down looking slightly more dishevelled than the rest and managed to find Jim cleaning himself up. He still had his trousers around his ankles. His detumescent prick was still sizeable, and Kelly gave a whoop of appreciation.

"What have I missed?" She said slurring slightly.

"Where've you been?" Donna asked looking Tom up and down suspiciously. Tom just smiled smugly.

"He wants to know if we'll get it on in bed, tonight." Kelly jerked her thumb at Tom whose face fell in horror. "It turns him on!"

She laughed drunkenly.

"Dirty bugger!" Shouted Donna.

He flustered and I laughed.

Then Donna reached for the front of Tom's pants. "Oooh! We'll have to see though."

She fell into Kelly laughing at him.

Tom didn't know were to put himself.

++++++

The dancing continued. Jill dancing with Geoff, tossing her hair from side to side, it made her appear wild and abandoned and very attractive.

Gaz sidled over before I had time to avoid him, so I felt I had to talk.

"Haven't you got a steady girlfriend Gaz?" I said to put him off guard.

"Not now." He said solemnly. "I used to until recently."

"Oh dear." I offered sympathetically.

"It's my own fault. I used to do everything for her. Be with her all the time. She never went out alone. We planned for our future together."

"So what happened." I asked.

"I let her go out." He looked despondent.

"And?" I said.

"She left me."

I didn't know what to say. I thought he was joking but realised it was Gaz. It was cruel I know, but I felt like laughing. I controlled myself.

"I'll never make that mistake again." He was deadpan, showing no emotion.

"Oh I see." I thought at least he's learnt that in a relationship you have to trust your partner to grow. He took a deep breath.

"No if I meet someone." He sighed. "I'll never let her go out."

No humour. No sense of irony. I was speechless.

"Stupid cunt!" Dave said behind me as he passed.

++++++

Carol seemed to be hanging from Darren her arms wrapped around his neck, clinging on. As they moved her mini dress rode up and she displayed her dark blue underwear.

"Ooooh! I like your underwear!" Julia announced, but it was hard to tell if she was being sarcastic or not, due to the amount of alcohol consumed.

Carol chose to take it negatively and turned on Julia.

"What does that mean?"

Julia didn't flinch.

"Only that they're pretty."

Carol wasn't angered as Darren tried to calm her down.

"I bet yours are the prettiest in the room." He said.

People stopped and gathered round anticipating trouble but at Darren's remark Jay lifted her skirt and displayed her black panties pronouncing.

"I don't think so."

Geoff called for order and proposed.

"An underwear competition."

There were screams and whoops.

"Girls and GUYS." Jay cut in.

"It's ok with me." Geoff said.

I wasn't sure about this. I had to keep some semblance of dignity. Hell I could be doing performance reviews on some of these. It just wouldn't be the same if they'd seen me with my pants off. I decided to say something.

"I don't think I'd better." I said.

"Oh come on Doug. No one will say anything." Said Julia.

"I agree with Doug." Said Gaz. "He has his position to think of."

Somebody said "Oh fuck off, you!" but it was difficult to say who among the crowd, but I would have placed money on it being Dave. There was some giggling.

"What about you then Gaz?" Said Alison.

Darren and Geoff had there pants down by their ankles. 'The master' was making itself known even lying recumbent in its white designer pouch, like a white vested sailor in a hammock. His body was muscled and tanned. Sandy hair running from his underpants in a line to his belly button.

Gaz hesitated. Which caused some jeers and then said.

"Ok then." He put his glass down and removed his beige cargo pants to reveal a small pair of orange briefs and white socks. He raised his arms to pull off his shirt and as it was covering his head, Dave went behind him and whipped his briefs down. Gaz almost fell over. His shrivelled cock and shrunken balls were on display. It may have been due to the cold. It certainly disproved the theory of big noses and big cocks or was that big feet? Anyway I was annoyed. Dave had humiliated him. There was some giggling as he managed to pull his shirt back on and briefs up. He was livid.

"Why'd you do that?" He shouted at Dave. He was red in the face, his cheeks puffed out and he spat as he spoke.

"A bit of fun." Dave exaggeratedly wiped his face, generating a few "yeuw's" from the crowd.

"Well I don't think it was very fucking funny."

"Well I think it was extremely fucking funny -- shrimp." Somebody tittered, I think Carol.

Jay stepped in and put her arm around Gaz waving Dave away attempting to diffuse the situation and said.

"Don't worry, size isn't everything. There's nothing wrong with a smallish cock." I didn't feel these were the most useful words. She pointed at Geoff. "You can't all have a huge thing like that. It hurts anyway."

There were a few surprised glances between the girls. When they looked at him Geoff just shrugged holding his palms outwards. I could see a few of the girls eyes zoned in on the hammock.

I rolled my eyes waiting for the eruption. Gaz shrugged her away roughly and then apologised. That had the effect of diffusing the situation. I wanted to make him feel better.

"It's not that small." I said. Julia waved her pinky at me, from behind his back.

Alison gave Gaz his drink, which he accepted and the mood relaxed. Alison and Jay fussed him and it was ok for a time until he saw Dave. He put down his drink and said.

"You're a disgrace! You're like a child"

"At least I haven't got a child's cock." Dave replied. Again there were unhelpful titters.

Gaz went for Dave but I stepped in and held him back.

"I'm going to get him." He shouted in my face but looking beyond it.

I felt awkward because Dave had humiliated him and I liked Dave and now disliked Gaz but felt sympathy for him. I pulled him away from Dave and Geoff shuffling in his trousers pushed Dave into the kitchen. Gaz was breathing heavily snorting like a bull. I used my authority.

"Cool it Gaz." I ordered, which he immediately responded to. "You've been through a break-up recently perhaps tonight, a party wasn't the best idea."

"No - not with him here." His breathing calmed slightly as he stopped staring at the kitchen door and looked at me. "Not really my sort of party, anyway."

He looked around at the crowd some of the girls caught his eye and turned away. His look became glazed.

"No perhaps not." I agreed.

He moved towards the door and I accompanied him my arm around his shoulders to prevent him turning back. Alison came to assist and I said I was ok. He was sweating and had a far away look in his eye.

"I'll get him back Doug I promise you that." He had madness in his eyes.

The music started up again.

"Just relax. I'll have words with him." I said placating him. "He was in the wrong."

"Oh yes he was wrong alright." He looked vacant as he stepped over the threshold.

"Are you ok?" I said, genuinely concerned.

"I'm Ok. I'm fine." He seemed to have recovered his familiar persona the thin veil of humanity covering his pent up anger. He smiled and spoke softly. "You should leave that party Doug, it's no good."

"Well I won't be staying too long." I smiled back, with no intention of leaving. The party had hardly started. "You get yourself off."

"Ok. I'll see you at work." He waved, as if nothing had happened as he made his way along the road. "Don't stay too long." He shouted.

++++++

I returned to the party.

"Has he gone?" Alison asked.

"Yes." I said. Tom cheered and few others followed.

"Is he ok?" She flashed a glance at Tom in disgust.

"I think so but it's difficult to tell ... he's so ..."

"I know." She interjected. I didn't need to finish my statement.

Several people including Jill came over and asked if I was ok.

Geoff and Darren were still in their underwear but had discarded their pants.

"Come on then let's get this competition on the road." Geoff said clapping his hands.

Everyone gathered round. Before he spoke I had a word with Geoff telling him Jill and I wouldn't be joining in the sex stuff. He understood and then continued with the announcement.

"Ok." Said Geoff. "I think it only fair that Doug as a manager should choose the most impressive female underwear and Jill as his niece should choose the most impressive male underwear."

I mouthed "Ok?" to Jill and she nodded, happily. The crowd shouted "Yay!" accompanied by several chinks of glasses.

"As we've started." He looked at Darren's legs. "Guys first."

Dave, Jim and Tom quickly removed their pants and tops, to loud cheers and wolf whistles. Standing in their socks, the five formed a line.

"Ok Jill, this is the party line which you must inspect." Geoff continued. "It's up to you how you judge but you must justify your decision to the audience."

Jay took Jill's arm and escorted her to the end of the line. The guys stood looking straight ahead like a rank of rookies ahead of their medical. They were a fine body of men, showing good muscle definition; perhaps Dave who smoked weed and Jim could have done with better tone being on the slim side. Darren was by far the most well defined and fairly hairless. Jim and Tom were the most hairy though Jim's was blonde so appeared like a morning mist lingering over a valley.

Jill walked along the line playfully pulling on their waistbands. Jim had red briefs with what looked suspiciously like a stain where the end of his cock lay.

"Oh no! Leakage!" Jill shouted to howls from the girls.

She moved on showing her disgust to Darren. He had white jockey briefs which fitted him snugly.

"Pierre Cardin." He said to her.

"Hmmm!" She replied. I knew how much she disliked him but she hid it well.

Geoff was next. He crudely gripped the sailor in the hammock and said. "Good material to restrain this."

She coped with this, replying.

"It appears it hasn't been doing too good a job." She looked at Jay. There were guffaws.

She moved on to Dave in his leopard skin thong.

"Hmm! Exotic leopard skin hey?" Jill piled her judging on thick.

"Yes it goes with his spotted dick!" Shouted Geoff, to loud laughter.

Tom also has a leakage stain. Jill looked at Kelly.

"I have to say for most exotic and least stained. First prize goes to ...... Dave." There were loud cheers and some laughter.

He immediately raised his arms and thrusting out his hips paraded himself in front of the girls, nodding in deserved victory, to cheers.

Geoff was indignant and rolling down the front of his briefs produced 'the master' semi-erect in his hand.

"I can't believe I never won. Look." He said as he poked it at Jill, who cowered, giggling and shouting expletives.

Jill had her hands covering her face, peeping through her fingers.

"How could you! How could you!" He called in mock upset.

Everyone either laughed, even me or screamed as he prodded the huge thing at her. I was fascinated by the sheer size. It must have been ten inches long with a girth of five inches. A number of the girls had their hands to their mouths, giggling nervously. Geoff had no shame.

Jill brought her hands down and Geoff slapped 'the master' into her unsuspecting palm. She pulled away but not before gripping it and drawing the foreskin back. The end was like a purple cobra's head, but thicker.

"Go away with that huge thing!" She said squirming. He laughed and flipped it back in its hammock.

"Right!" He said. "Now for the girls."

Even though the judging had finished none of the guys put their trousers back on.

++++++

The guys cheered as the girls formed 'the party line' as Geoff called it. There was a discussion about those who wore pants as opposed to skirts or dresses as to how they should display but it ended up that they all stripped down to bra and panties, stockings etc.

Geoff escorted me to the head of the queue.

The Girls lined up as follows:

Julia in red satin, bra and boy pants with a black lace frill, and hold-up stockings and boots; Jay wore black satin panties and bra, stockings and suspender belt; Alison had white lace bra and panty set and white satin stockings and suspenders; Kim wore a light blue Lycra set, Carol had a dark blue bra and panty set; Kelly wore a pink with white frilled thong and matching bra; Donna was in a red satin bra and panty set.

I walked up and down several times studying the underwear, occasionally feeling the material or stretching it here and there or running my hand down a buttock, which raised a laugh. I was in underwear heaven and found it quite arousing. I knew it was a bit 'pervy' but I wanted to enjoy myself to so ran my fingers down the inside of their leg openings. This afforded me the opportunity of touching their pubic hair or not if it was shaven, as Kelly's was. It was truly enjoyable as I could see at close range the shape of their pubic mounds, nestling between their thighs. I could smell their female odour intermingled with perfume and it was stimulating.

Understandably there was some reluctance from Carol and Donna being first timers so I was not as intimate with either of them.

Finally after some verses of "Why are we waiting" I coughed to clear my throat and the room hushed.

"After much careful consideration I nominate .... Carol."

It didn't matter to anyone really as it was just a way of getting their clothes off but I thought choosing Carol would cool the flare-up with Julia. After all Julia had said they were the best.

There were cheers and some playful 'boos' but everybody seemed happy with the result and went on partying.

A dance record started playing and much to Tom's satisfaction Kelly and Donna, drinks in hand began to dance together in their underwear. They rocked and rolled their hips into each other, deliberately avoiding eye contact as they 'concentrated' on their performance.

Tom stood opened mouthed in front of them.

Donna bent her knees and thrust her hips against Kelly as she rose. Kelly then bobbed own and reciprocated. They bumped and they grinded for several minutes and then as the music stopped with Tom's eyes glazed over, they kissed each other full on the mouth.

Tom couldn't speak. They then burst out laughing to loud chanting and bowed.

++++++

Kim being mischievous suggested a cock measuring competition.

" .... to see who has the biggest." She said.

I definitely wasn't getting involved in that. It was obvious Geoff would win but there were some close contenders and I knew I wasn't one and was not prepared to suffer the humiliation Gaz had.

"Pass on this one. I'm too old." I said. "And I'm certainly not being the measurer."

I added.

"Oh don't worry I'll do that. " Said Kelly grabbing the tape.

"Are we talking slack or hard?" Jay asked.

"I think there should be a special prize for hard."

"What's the point of slack, anyway?" Kim slurred.

"So you can piss." Dave interjected.

"No I mean are we girls interested in the length of a soft cock."

"Well the largest soft cock, left earlier." Dave said and both Kim and Tom roared laughing.

"I think I'll need a hand getting hard." Darren said.

Kelly knelt in front of Darren then turned to Carol.

"Would you rather do the honours?"

Carol looked confused and to either side as if for help.

"I'm not sure ... er ..it's so well so ... public." She reddened and flustered.

"It's up to you. Last chance. Kelly said as she pulled out the waistband of Darren's briefs and knelt poised with her other hand ready to fish out his cock.

The guys were in various states of erection.

Carol knelt beside Kelly and pulled out Darren's semi-hard.

"OK I'll do it." She announced as if under sufferance. Darren seemed oblivious as to who had hold of it. She soon managed to pull him hard and with Kelly's encouragement even slipped his knob end in her mouth. To loud cheers.

"Oh this is a silly game. We all know who'll win." Said Kim pointing at Geoff who was raising his arms. "Let's do something else."

++++++

"How about a game of musical fucks?" Dave said.

"Sounds good to me. What is it?" Said Jay drinking anotehr rum and coke.

"Well it's like musical chairs but we have to be naked. The guys remain seated on the chairs as the girls walk round. When the music stops one chair/guy is removed and the girl who hasn't got a chair is out." Dave explained.

"Where does the fuck come in?" Asked Tom.

"Each time you grab a chair / guy you have to sit on his cock." Dave said.