Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so." Carol said. She folded her arms across her chest. "I'm not that drunk."

"I will." Slurred Kelly.

"You've just made that up!" Jill shouted in disbelief.

"Sure but it's guaranteed to break the ice at parties!" He laughed.

"Sounds more like Musical Sexually Transmitted Disease." Said Donna.

Even this lot weren't prepared to be so random -- well not this early in the night.

++++++

"Anyone for a spot of porn." Geoff said. There were shouts of "yay" and other confirmation - no dissenters.

Geoff led the rush for the door and the charge up the stairs. He dived into a large room which at the centre had a Queen sized bed covered in a red satin sheets.

This brought a 'whoop' from some of the followers.

Geoff dived onto the bed and grabbed the remote control. He pressed the button and a large LCD panel fired up on the opposite wall,

There was some hesitation from the crowd at the door until Jay and Alison followed Geoff on to the bed pulling people by the hand and encouraging everyone to join them.

The familiar corny porno music started.

I was stood with Jill near the door. We had said all along we weren't getting involved.

"If you just wanna watch and not get involved there's a viewing room next door."

Geoff pointed to a mirror on the wall.

I thanked him and Jill and I went to the next room.

I heard a couple of the girls shout "Spoil sports" but just laughed.

The room was dark and seemed quite cluttered. There was a bed and a couple of boxes. When some sight returned in the darkness I realised there was a host of video recording and computer equipment hence the boxes. I turned to Jill.

"He must video stuff here!"

I managed to find the one-way mirror and grasped Jill's hand to help her through the maze. We stood next to each other looking into the master bedroom. Jill grabbed my arm.

"Isn't it exciting." She was almost jumping with joy.

"It feels perverted to me." I said.

"That's part of the excitement."

The bed was full and there were arms and legs everywhere and it was difficult to see where one person started and finished. Carol was kissing Darren following on from what she started downstairs. Geoff had 'the master' out and was slowly pulling on it. It was huge. The porn movie was playing and there were 'oohs' and 'aahs' from the room.

A few people then stood up. I was unsure why until I saw they were staring down at Dave and Kim. Jay was actually feeding Dave's cock into Kim. I could see his hairy arse thrusting into Kim whose knees were bent as she lay on her back. Jay and Julia shouted "Go girl" together. There began some movement and I saw Donna fending off a kiss and a grope from Jim. His cock was erect but she kept him at a distance.

Jill and I were just staring through the window. She was getting hot I could tell as she was grinding and talking franticly. She kept saying "Oh my God!" at every revelation and shivering though it wasn't cold.

Geoff shouted.

"What about me."

Waggling 'the master' in the air. Kelly pulled off her thong revealing her shaved vagina. I could see the folds of her inner labia poking through the outer lips. Geoff lay back smiling his hand gripping the base of his shaft. She lifted her leg over him to position herself for the descent. Everybody stopped to look, even Dave and Kim lying next to them on the bed. It was like 'rubber-kneckers' at a car crash, you didn't want to, but just had to watch. She held herself above him as she used her hand to position the head at her entrance. She looked about briefly, embarrassed as she realised everyone was watching. A slight readjustment and then she slid down the greasy pole slowly and cried out in ecstasy her mouth open and eyes screwed shut. Geoff pulled his hand away and held her naked buttocks.

She whimpered and everybody roared and laughed with nervous sexual tension. Her next action was like a fitness training exercise as she knelt and flexed her stomach muscles and gyrated her hips, sliding up and down his shaft but stopping for brief rocking sessions were her blonde hair fell down over her face then flicking it back to reveal her smile or pained expression and pert breasts.

Watching this I was as stiff as aboard and couldn't resist feeling the end of my cock through my pocket, but conscious of Jill's presence.

Dave and Kim renewed their action, more vigorously, as if trying to win a race. It was now just the four of them on the bed. Dave on top of Kim. Kelly on top of Geoff.

In the corner by the side of the bed I could just make out Carol giving Darren a hard time. She was obviously debating her next actions as she looked from Darren to the activity on the bed and back. Eventually after much coaxing whispering and smooching he got her to go down for him. Her head began bobbing back and forward as he stood one hand on his hips the other pressing the back of her head. He was arrogant I had to agree with Jill.

Jay was kissing and fondling both Dave and Kim as they approached climax and neither objected.

Julia began rubbing Geoff's chest hair and nipples as he ran his hands up and down Kelly's thighs. Then gripped her breasts rubbing her pink nipples standing stiff and proud. Tom attempted to finger Julia from behind but she stopped him and he moved on to start kissing Alison by the bed.

There then exploded a cacophony of noise as first Dave and Kim then Kelly approached orgasm. The room sounded like a South American jungle, with grunts and groans, howls and hollering, sighs and screams.

Kelly rode faster and faster jerking and flexing her stomach hips and thighs. Kim howled as she came as Dave thrust into her brown bush, until he slowed pushing his last into her. Kelly rolled her head and shoulders around and looked near to fainting, so Geoff layed her to one side, withdrawing as gently as he could, leaving her empty but with a contented smile on her face.

Geoff was still erect his glistening tool unemployed as Julia took hold and lovingly ran her hand up and down. He gripped her and she giggled as he ran his tongue down her neck. Her hand appeared tiny in comparison to his large appendage.

I heard Jill issue an involuntary groan. She turned her head to me and just blew out her cheeks.

Dave and Kim got up from the bed so that Tom and Alison could take over. Alison knelt on the bed facing Geoff. I could see her side-on, as Tom stood behind her and began thrusting into her doggie-style. Tom stood at the bottom of the bed servicing Alison as Darren stood at the other end feeding Carol. Between the two pairs Geoff was now spreading Julia's legs ready for the onslaught.

It was difficult for me to see passed Tom and Alison to Geoff and Julia without bending down. Jill being smaller could see it all.

As Jill watched Julia and the rest she became really hot. They were all gasping and shouting encouragement. I could hear the rustle of her dress against her panties and stockings and it added to the sexual tension. I kept looking through the mirror but couldn't help sense Jill. I could feel her thigh occasionally banging against mine and sense the top of her stockings. The sexual tension in the room was palpable.

Tom withdrew from Alison and holding his cock over her arse cheeks spurted all over her back. Jay immediately moved to lick it from his red cock head and the pale skin of Alison. There were no comments from Julia about Jay's cum sucking this time, as she was being substantially filled by 'the master' and her passionate cries and pleadings were evidence of her approval and preoccupation.

I surveyed the room Donna was stood with Jim close by trying to persuade her to join him. She was really quite shy and although she had danced erotically with Kelly for fun, she was less willing to be seriously sexually active in front of her work colleagues. As they talked she giggled nervously. He tried to kiss her but she backed away then pushed him away playfully.

Carol stopped sucking Darren and jumped up from her knees gagging, after he had pushed her head too far.

Julia started to climax screaming with pleasure as Geoff plunged into her more rapidly. The bed was shaking as the two came in a joint eruption.

Darren pulled away from Carol and she started crying. His cock was semi-hard and he was feeling frustrated. He looked down as Geoff rolled to the side of Julia, her legs akimbo. Judging by the slime running down her inner thighs he had managed to come this time. Her eyes were closed and she smiled as her bosom heaved in its half-cupped black bra. She lay on Geoff's arm as 'the master' lay deflated along his thigh, like a used hosepipe. Darren climbed onto the bed and knelt down between her legs. His large figure towered over her. She looked up and her hand reached for his large cock to harden it, which she did.

Carol crying when she saw this turned to the wall, only to be 'comforted' by Dave. Who having left Kim on a mission of mercy, embraced her protectively and guided her to a corner to talk.

Julia position Darren's large cock and brought it to the lips of her vagina. It was such a good view as Tom Jay and Alison were now on the carpet, drinking. I saw Darren enter Julia, as did Jill because she groaned.

"Julia you filthy slut!" Jill said in a disbelieving tone. Then she apologised to me.

I knew Jill was squeezing herself as I could hear the material in her underwear which made a 'swishing' sound. It was driving me mad. My cock throbbed and I was leaking into my boxers. I could feel her swaying and suppressing moans, she looked up to me and I smiled, she squeezed my hand, as if to say she understood.

I turned my attention back to the scene. Jim was kissing Donna against the wall and feeling her tits having pushed her bra up. She responded wholeheartedly.

Darren who dwarfed Julia was being received with gusto as she bucked back to his thrusts. His hands squeezed the sinew and silicon of her firm breasts.

This about tipped my niece Jill over the edge.

She released my hand. I saw from the corner of my eye the same hand lift the side of her skirt and slide down the front of her black boy pants. She groaned and opened her legs. I felt them move against me. Her head pulled to the side as she gasped for air and groaned.

She smiled at me and again squeezed my hand but this time it was soaking wet. I didn't have the courage to turn my head and look at her I just stood staring blankly at the scene for several seconds. I could feel her rocking back and forward. She tapped my arm I tentatively turned towards her.

Jill looked me straight in the eye.

"I don't know about you but I'm as horny as hell. I want some fun."

"Me too! But I'm not sure....." I replied.

"Come on. Let's go and get some." She grabbed my hand and led me into the main bedroom.

++++++

As we arrived there were various groups lit by the TV. Darren must have come as he lay next to Julia who was sipping a drink.

Dave was like a scavenger, a vulture picking up on any stray meat. He was in the corner talking to Carol. His intentions were blatantly obvious to me.

Jim was trying without success to get his hand into Donna panties.

Geoff was standing up. There were people strewn about the bed and floor.

"I have a game to spice things up." He waited to gain everyone's attention, the master hanging halfway down his thigh. "It's called Blindman's fuck!"

"What's that?" A drunken voice managed to say.

"Everybody has to wear blindfold and then hide about the house. Rules no homo stuff unless anyone wants to of course." There was some laughing. "No talking. It's all about anonymity. Whoever you find is your partner. Obviously same sex does not count unless you're so inclined."

By now most were ready for anything. Especially Jim who thought he might have a better chance with Donna. So it was agreed.

After much cajoling, drink and feeling so horny I was persuaded to join in. I'd had enough to drink to weaken my resolve and the events of the night had me stiffer than a fireman's pole.

We all started in the living room downstairs. Everybody was blindfolded except Jay who was initial umpire. She sent everybody off and ensured nobody knew where they were going. She then blindfolded herself and after turning round three times ran off in pursuit.

++++++

I was in the main bedroom and had found somebody and they were very responsive.

We kissed and they were languorous sloppy kisses and thankfully she had sweet breath, though I think that might have been because of the drink. She never spoke as I ran my hands over her firm breasts.

There was somebody else in the room. I could hear rustling and slurping. I tried not to let it put me off.

I could feel my partners thighs where the stockings ended and the mixture of soft skin and synthetic material met, it was so arousing. Her hand moved to my boxer shorts, I having discarded my trousers somewhere downstairs and she gripped my leaking cock. My tongue was inside her mouth mixing with hers like two snakes mating. I moved my hand inside her filmy boy pants and as she shifted her leg slightly, placed a finger inside her. She was dripping wet as I forced more fingers into that warm succulent place.

All at once I recognised the perfume - it was Jill's. I couldn't help it my cock twitched but I felt ashamed. There was no excuse even with the alcohol. Her tongue dove into my mouth as she rolled her hand up and down my erect penis. I could feel the tips of her nails tickling the sensitive skin on my cock and I felt weak. I continued to kiss and fondle her firm young breasts. I was impressed at the size. I had no idea she was so well endowed.

++++++

Unbeknown to me at that time. Gaz had marched into the house. He was wearing dirty camouflage fatigues, a helmet with goggles, which made him difficult to recognise at first, brightly polished boots and a gun under his arm. He asked for Dave and getting no adequate response went straight upstairs and into the bedroom I was in.

At that moment I heard the first shot and Gaz shouting.

"Take that you bastard!"

Then the second.

"And that!"

I heard somebody grunt and movement and then Carol scream. I tore off my blindfold to find Gaz, in the half-light at the doorway with a gun in his hand. I looked around and passed Julia who stood in front of me, at Carol screaming and looking down at a body on the bed. The body was a mess, the face and chest covered in blood.

"Gaz what the fuck.....?" I shouted.

"He deserved it. No one takes the piss out of me and gets away with it." He said.

I could smell a mixture of Jill's perfume on Julia and oil.

"Who the fuck is it?" I shouted again.

Gaz just stood there staring, without emotion.

"Dave!" Carol screamed and ran from the room screaming passed Gaz and downstairs into the street. She wore only her panties and was splashed with blood. I got up and went over to check Dave's vital signs as Gaz calmly turned on his heel and walked downstairs. I felt for Dave's pulse in his throat as I'd seen on TV and it was reasonable but he was unconscious.

"Better call an ambulance." I shouted to the half-naked crowd that had gathered at the door. He felt warm and although I could see masses of blood I couldn't find a wound - not that I wanted to. After several minutes in which I heard people being comforted I heard a siren, which was either the ambulance or police, or both.

Somebody turned the light on and there was a gasp of horror at the blood splattered over Dave, the bedspread, the walls and curtains.

"You just painted?" Matt asked over Geoff's shoulder.

"No!" Geoff replied irritably.

It seemed hardly the right time for such a question but I knew what he meant. Dave began to groan as he recovered. There was banging of doors, thuds on the stairs and shouting. I felt the liquid on Dave then smelled it.

"This is paint!" I laughed. "He's been paintballed!"

I was relieved. I shouted happily.

The police burst in shouting.

"Outside! Everybody outside!"

I tried to explain but was herded outside with the rest as the medics took care of Dave. I never even had a chance to pull on my pants. I managed a shirt.

I looked in a bedroom and saw Darren sunk to the nuts in Jill. Oblivious to the activity going on around them.

I shouted at them.

"The police are here."

They hurriedly came out of the room in the same semi-naked state as everyone else. Jill at least managed to find an overcoat before going outside.

"I thought you didn't like him." I whispered in her ear and she just shrugged.

"You get caught in the moment, don't you?"

She was certainly right about that. I was pleased it was Julia and not Jill I had been with. I could never have looked her in the eye again.

Geoff was furious and ran downstairs shouting.

"Wait till I get that bastard. He'll pay for this." He was stopped by a member of the SWAT team that had just arrested Gaz. "My fucking bedroom'll need redecorating!"

++++++

We were all standing around in states of undress. Thankfully it was a warm night. Even so some people were shaking, probably with nerves or due to the alcohol wearing off. There was an ambulance and police cars with flashing lights and lots of neighbours. It was so undignified.

Some of the girls were crying about what their boyfriends; fiancés; husbands would say.

I was once again chosen as head spokesperson with Geoff the householder and we explained that it was a prank that had gotten out of hand. As I was speaking I saw a taxi go by slowly and then stop. A woman's head was sticking out of the window. I heard Jill say.

"Oh fuck it's Aunt Helen!" and my bowels nearly loosed.

"Oh shit!" I said. The police sergeant looked up and asked if I there was a problem. "Just shock." I replied.

Jill had intercepted Helen on her way to me. Thankfully she looked fairly respectable in the long coat.

"Have you finished with me." I asked in an attempt to retreat to the house and find my pants.

"Yes but I may need to speak with you later Mr Budd." He looked at me suspiciously in only my shirt and underpants.

I got to the house, the police were just finishing upstairs. After pleading desperately I was allowed in to find my trousers. I didn't know where they had gone. Jim had his in his hands.

"Jim please." I pointed to his trousers. "The wife's outside. She'll kill me if she finds me like this."

He tossed them to me and I got my legs into them and pulled them up. Jim was thin and I had put a little weight on over the years. There was no way I could ever bring the two sides of the zip together. I decided to hold them and keep my shirt out so at least it covered the gap.

People started coming back in the house. There seemed to be more than had been at the party. Helen came to the door and called for me to come outside. Which I did maintaining as composed a face as I could. Julia in red underwear and hold-up stockings patted my shoulder as I passed.

"Did you guess it was me?" She whispered. I looked at her, guilt written all over my face. She looked shocked and shook her finger. "Naughty boy."

I felt I was on the way to the gallows. I was back in the Head Masters office.

Helen was dressed smartly having been out with friends. Jill was beside her raising her shoulders to me.

"What the hell is going on?" She looked me up and down. "Whose pants are those?"

With her eagle eye she spotted them immediately, it may have had something to do with my difficulty in walking. I walked as if I'd shit my pants. There were still neighbours milling around. I had to say something.

"I spilled a drink on my trousers and Jim leant me his." I said without conviction. It was so pathetic.

Some of the neighbours started laughing and making comments.

"There must have been a lot of drinks spilled!" A man shouted. I wanted to die.