Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen turned to Jill.

"And you. Why are you wearing that coat?"

Jill who had been hugging the two sides of the coat together released them to explain and Helen tore them open, revealing Jill in only her underwear. The neighbours whooped with delight. Jill assisted by Helen covered herself.

"Jill, your parents will go crazy about this." Helen ejaculated.

I went to cover for my niece. Helen put her hand in my face but still looking at Jill said.

"And you! Say nothing. Save it for the judge!"

++++++

Somebody probably one of the neighbours, must have taken photos and sent them to the Sunday paper 'The News Of The Screws'; as the nights events appeared in the middle pages with the headline:

'Paintball Mayhem In Company Vice Den'.

The article which accompanied it detailed accurately who attended and inaccurately that I was the organiser! It stated that I was the 'company boss' who invited colleagues to his lair, for nights of lascivious lewdness and wild drink and drug fuelled debauchery -- libel case pending.

There were photographs of me in just my shirt talking to the police. Julia and Jay in their underwear, Carol crying wearing only her panties, Dave on a stretcher covered in paint, Gaz in his fatigues being escorted into a police car and Geoff with 'the master' censored out.

My position at work became untenable, I had to resign. My wife kicked me out and my brother-in-law is looking to kill me.

Epilogue:

+++++++++

Geoff has been invited to do a photo shoot with 'the master' in a porn magazine .... Oh and I've been invited on the next 'Celebrity Big Brother' as 'Dirty Doug'. My pictures appearing in an inaccurate article, evidently enough to confer 'Celebrity' status.

*********************

* Note from Bill:

*

* Dear reader I would value your opinion.

* How about a vote? -- A 5 would be nice.

* Thanks for reading -- hope you weren't disappointed.

*********************