Party Mom

Story Info
Son covertly hooks his mom up with his best friend.
2k words
4.13
87.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Rick. I am about six foot four, 170 lbs and I have messy light brown hair. I thought tonight was going to be like any other Friday night, but Mom did not have any of that.

This whole mess began last night. Me and my Mother were going out tonight. Mom called me to her room and asked me, "Hey Rick, can you come here a minute?" 'Sure." I replied. I moseyed on into Mom's room and what I saw was amazing. Mom was getting dressed up for her night out. Mom was in her early 40's five and a half feet tall, weighed 125 lbs and had a big butt. She was wearing bell bottom Pants and a top that tied up in front of her bosoms. She styled her fiery red hair into a fluffy Farrah Fawcett hairdo. She looked to me and asked,

"How do I look?"

"Aw geez, Mom. You are putting me in an uncomfortable spot right now."

"It's alright, you can tell me if I am attractive or not."

I then told her, "Yeah, you look good."

She then said in a sultry voice, 'Thanks, but do I look sexy?"

"MOOOOM!" I blurted.

She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Hahahaha! Calm down, I am just messing with you."

"Yeah, real funny..." I sighed.

"But seriously, be sure to be back home in one piece, okay?" Mom asked.

"Sure thing." I said. I walked out to the driveway and started my car. As I drove to the party, I could not stop entertaining thoughts of my Mom. I had to keep pushing them out of my mind for the whole drive there. I arrive to Joe's place, where he was hosting the party. Joe Ono was a guy I knew since mid-high School. He was a 20 year old Japanese-American who stood at five foot nine with a fringe haircut.

The party was going well until my Cell Phone went off. Turns out mom was calling. I accepted the call and opened with "Hello."

"Hi, Rick. The party I wanted to go to had to be called off, can I crash yours?"

I replied, "uh..."

Mom said, "Come on, you're not embarrassed of me, are you?"

"Okay, I will invite you. The address is...see you there."

A few minutes pass and Mom calls again, "I'm outside the door, can you invite me in?"

I walked to the front door and there she was. Mom embraced me in a hug where I could feel her tits through her top. I swiftly broke up the hug and she asked me, "It is really awkward going to a party where I don't know many people, can you introduce me?"

"Sure." I answered. I walked over to Joe and Mom wrapped her arm around mine as we walked over to our host.

"Hey, Joe. This is Laura, she's my-" "GUEST!" Laura interjected.

Is it okay with you if she crashes this party?" Laura flips one of the wings of her Farrah hairdo with a flick of her Hand and her wing of Hair bounces. Joe's eyes popped open for a brief moment.

He answered, "O-oh, it's perfectly fine. I really like your Hairstyle by the way."

Mom said, "Thanks, it was not easy getting it this full."

Joe asked, "Did you use cum-ditioner-" and was cut off my mom's erupting laughter. Joe shrugged the gaffe off and continued chatting her up.

The word "Cum-ditioner" stuck in my head for a few seconds until I figured it may have been a Freudian slip. His unconscious desire may have manifested as such. As I watched mom bite her lower lip and twirl her Hair with her Fingers as she and Joe chatted I was filled with a strange mix of embarrassment and arousal. I sat on a nearby couch and buried my forehead in my Palms as I thought this situation through. When I put thought into it, my mother was a free adult and could do what she wanted and Joe was a pretty cool guy to me growing up. Perhaps I could nudge them together and see where it goes from there.

I walked over to the two and suggested they get Drinks. When we got to the Table I assured mom, "Tell ya what. How about I be the designated Driver tonight?"

"Really?!" Mom asked.

"Sure. You deserve to cut loose tonight." I reassured.

Mom hugged me and said, "Thanks!" I saw mom gulp down a few shots. Mom turned away from the Table to walk over to where the guests were dancing.

"Hey, how about one more Shot, mom?" I proposed.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Mom asked.

"Come on, it's a party! Loosen up."

Mom took the shot and downed it in one fell swoop. "Whoo. I guessh that wash the one that broke the camelsh back." said Mom.

"Oh, sorry if that was too much for you." I apologized.

"Nah, itsh fine. Like ya said, itsh a Party. If you excushe me I gotta shake my groove thing." Mom staggered her way to where the dancing was.

I asked Joe, "Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can you ask my mom to dance with you?"

"Huh? Why?" Joe retorted.

"I wanna make mom feel welcome. She only knows me."

"Okay, I guess..."

"Thanks, Joe. I will leave the two of you alone for now. I gotta get more Beer." Joe's face lit up as soon as he heard that.

He reigned his expression in and replied with, "No problem." I rushed out the Door, slinked back in through the back and up the shadow-laden stairs. From my Dark perch, I caught Joe and Laura dancing together.

"Hey, Laura. Did anyone tell you got a nice body?" Joe said.

"Thanks." Mom replied.

"You ought to give twerking a shot." Joe Suggested.

Laura asked, "Whats twerking?" Joe began instructing mom in the art of twerking. Laura squatted down a bit, popped her Butt out by arching her lower back and bending forward.

"Good, you got the pose down right. "Now shake your Butt up and down." Joe commanded.

"U-uh huh...okay" Laura replied. Mom was shaking her Butt in an irregular rhythm.

"Now pick up the pace." Joe told. She shook her Butt at a quick and steady pace.

"Good, now throw that ass in a circle."

"Huh?" Laura inquired.

"Oh, try slowly drawing a circle with your Butt. Half a round when you shake up and another half when you shake downwards.

"Like this?" Mom inquired as she jiggles her Ass in a hypnotic manner.

"Yeah, you got it!" Joe complimented.

I felt my Face flush red as I could not take my eyes off mom's gyrating Butt. My Cock was throbbing harder and harder at the sight of my own mother! I pulled myself away from the scene and leaned against the wall. A sigh escapes my lips and I take stock of the situation. I know my mom has her sex life and all, but I never saw it up close before. I gazed at my crotch as my erection ebbed away...Part of me must want to see mom like this, so I leaned back into the scene.

Joe stared at mom with a slack-jawed smile, completely lost to her wiles. Mother looked back at her handiwork with a smirk. Laura seemed really proud of herself. She really felt that she had Joe eating out of her Hand. She too her eyes off Joe for a moment when her Eyes popped out of her Head. She turned back to see Joe help Mom's Hips and was grinding his Crotch against Laura's Ass. "Joe!" Mom blurted.

"Come on, Laura. You can't just keep that Ass all to yourself." Joe replied. Mom stared off into the distance with her mouth slightly agape. Was this as far as Mom was willing to go?

Mother went back to gyrating her Hips despite Joe's antic. "Slow down a bit." Joe requested. It seemed that the two were grinding in sync now. Joe wrapped his Arms around her Torso and pulled her body-to-body. He leaned his mouth to her Ear and whispered something to Mom. Laura's eyes lit up and her Hand covered her gaping smile. I wondered what did he whisper to her? She nodded her Head up and down and Joe took Mom by the Hand and walked over to the Staircase. I quickly darted off to Joe's upstairs Room. I opened and closed the Door and dove into his Closet. I opened the Closet Doors ajar and waited...

My Heart was beating in my Throat as I waited. The Bedroom Door swung open with the two in tow. They walked over to the end of his Bed. Joe pulled Mom up to him and the two locked Lips. Their Tongues intertwined and a moan erupted from Laura's Throat. Joe pushed down on Mom's Shoulders until Laura was on her Knees. Joe unzipped his Pants and his erect Cock sprung out in front of Mother's Face. She grabbed his member and wrapped her Lips around the Head of his Penis. As her Head bobbed on my friend's Cock, I felt a stirring in my Pants.

Joe raked Mom's Tresses up with both Hands and bunched her Hair in his right Hand. He then aggressively jolted my Mom's Head up and down the length of his cock. Laura braced her Hands on my friend's Thighs as he had his way with her Face. I felt my erection practically bursting out of my pants as a passionate "MPH!" emanated from my mom. Joe yanked Mother's face away from his Penis and an audible gasp escaped mom's lips. Mom's Farrah Fawcett hairdo was a fluffy, disheveled, messy version of its former self.

Mom stood back up and while she ran her Fingers through her Mane, Joe got behind her and unfastened her Belt. He pulled her Pants down and Mother followed suit by untying her Blouse. Joe patted the end of his Bed, Laura thereafter sat on the Mattress. Joe pushed one of her Thighs to the side and mom echoed his suggestion and spread her legs for him. My friend stood in between Mom's Legs and held on to his Penis with his right Hand. Laura stared longingly at Joe's Cock. The two looked each other in the eyes as Joe slid his Member in between her Vaginal Lips.

An "Aah" emerged from Laura as Joe thrusted into her. My Penis was bursting out of my Pants. I unzipped my Jeans and glimpsed back at the action. Mother bit her lower Lip as my friend plunged his Cock into her. I began stroking my Dick up and down and eventually in sync with my friend's strokes. Laura's Farrah Fawcett hairdo bounced up and down with Joe's momentum. His strokes accelerated in pace causing Laura to arch back and fling her Head back.

"O-O-O-O-OAAAHHHHHH" Moaned mom as Joe thrusts into her. It was at that moment, I ejaculated all over my Shirt. I planted my hands behind me and leaned back as the last few thrusts of my Cock ran their course. I was shaking as I made soft steady breaths to recollect myself. I leaned into the crevice in the Closet Door to see the two wrapping things up. Laura was at the end of the Bed putting her Blouse back on.

"Hold still for a moment." Joe asked.

"What fo-" Mom froze as he pumped semen into her Mane.

"How is that for Cum-Ditioner?" Joe retorted. Laura broke out in laughter.

They hugged each other and Joe walked back to the Party downstairs. Mother walked out of Joe's Room after pulling her Pants back up. I creped out of the Closet and tiptoed out of Joe's Bedroom. I opened the Door only to be face-to-face with y own mother! She was in the middle of brushing her Hair back to normal as she quipped. "So, did you enjoy the show?"