Party Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh collapsed onto her in the bed and kissed her as the lights knew to dim to a nocturnal slumber brightness. The two drifted to sleep nude in each other arms, and I grabbed a pillow from behind my well fucked mother's head and made my own bed on the floor besides them.

I woke up the next morning before my mom did. From the sunlight that poured in the windows, I could tell it was a late afternoon. I stood up and saw my mother's tan naked body, the dried cum still glazed over her abs and breasts. Josh was nowhere in sight.

"Mom," I said, rousing her from her sleep. As she sat up lazily in the big red bed, I saw that the light on her belt had gone from its safe green to the available red.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked me, rising nude from the bed and walking towards an open shower that was in an alcove.

"Not too great," I said, the image of her ass as I walked behind her reminding me of Josh slamming his cock into her the night before.

"Sorry to hear that, hun. I'll make you some food as soon as I clean off."

The shower was just a spot on the floor that when you stood on it, water rained down from the ceiling. My mother was soaked with water, rubbing it and some soap all over her fit body until she was clean, at which point she dried herself with an available towel. I stood by, watching, not having a choice.

"Oh look, my light's changed!" she noticed, "Looks like Josh can claim me if he wants, or I'll be claimed when I leave, if he wants that."

I wondered if Josh meant what he said about my mother and Sonny being free. From what I knew about him, he seemed okay with them fucking other women, but here, it would be simple enough to leave me and my mom in his home while he searched for Sonny. Even if her light was red, the door couldn't be opened except by him, and so if he found Sonny and brought her back, he could theoretically stock pile them here while he went out and found as many slaves as he liked, fucking them alongside his usual duo with no outside sex for them. I wondered if Josh was taking this route, out looking for Sonny now.

Done with her shower, the rest of Josh's cum having been washed down the drain, my naked mother led me to the kitchen, where she found a well stocked fridge and some high tech equipment.

"How about some muffins?" asked my mom, and I nodded. I sat in a chair outside the glass door to the kitchen. It was as far as the lead would stretch. The rope slid underneath the glass sliding door that was the kitchen, where my nude mom was cooking with her back to the entrance.

She hummed a little tune as she mixed everything, knowing the recipe by heart. It was an odd combination of the motherly whistling and cooking with the sensual nudity and radiant glow she still had from her penetration ecstasy last night.

A heard a loud series of thuds and looked up at the apartment. They were coming from the door, but my mother was too engrossed in cooking to hear them and of course I could not walk up to get it. Who would be trying to enter this floor?

The elevator doors slid open and I saw an unlikely sight. It was a big stuffed pink rabbit, an oversized plush toy, moving out from the elevator and into the apartment.

"Hey little man," said a voice, and I realize that the rabbit was not moving on its own, it was being carried by my semi-friend Tarmi.

He dropped the rabbit next to the door and made his way towards the kitchen at the back. My mother did not seem to notice, as she kept on cooking.

"Tarmi, you found me!"

"Of course, little man. Wasn't hard. I just looked up on my phone the map, found your name, and arrived here. My key opens every door in the place! It's really incredible."

I looked around. "Aren't you worried about cameras?"

"I disabled them, of course! Stop worrying, I got it all under control."

"Sounds like it my friend. Is that rabbit supposed to be my gift?"

"Well, sort of. I can get you some more stuff, of course, if you don't like it. I figured since you're trapped in this wetsuit the whole time, with all these gorgeous slaves around, you've got to be going mad! So maybe you can pump yourself into this thing, maybe that will be a little help."

I laughed. Tarmi wanted me to hump this cute thing. The silly part was that that wasn't a terrible idea. I thought about the cute Asian woman who was so swiftly swooped up and I realized if I closed my eyes and positioned myself around the plush toy, just maybe...

"Wowza!" Tarmi yelled, spotting my mom through the glass door just as she was bending over to put the tray into the oven, "So that's her, huh? Your mom?"

"How'd you learn it was my mom?"

"It's all in the computer, dummie! Man, I'd never heard of a mom bring her son as an accessory. Got to be a pain to have to be tied to dear old mum as she's being nailed. But with a mom like that, woo ha! She looks like she fucks like a panther!"

"It's a little uncomfortable," I told him.

"I've always had a thing for moms," he confessed, "Used to bang my friends' moms in college. Used to write a little computer virus so that people would call me in to help them out, always around parent's weekend. Would end up stumbling into their sexy young mommies, inviting them to dinner and then banging them silly in my dorm room! Let's just say I didn't make a lot of friends, but I got some excellent pussy."

"That's nice," I said hesitantly.

"You bet. But damn, did I never see a mom like yours. Look at her as she pours that batter into those trays. She works that spoon like a real pro. I'll tell you, it takes a real skill to be do such an ordinary skill in a such a sexy way!"

Tarmi stood pressed against the glass door, until my mother bent over once again to place the other tray into the oven. The lips of her well defined pussy stuck out as her ass stood proudly in the air. It was near animalistic, that sight, like a bitch bent over asking to be fucked.

Before I could say a word, Tarmi had jumped through the glass doors, stroked a finger up my bent over mother's slit, and spun her around to face him, his arm around her waist.

"Hey sexy," he offered, and with a quick flip, he slid his card through the box at her side and she was his.

His right arm around her now, groping her left tit, Tarmi smiled at me.

"Lookie here, I got my first slave of the visit!"

"Oh Tarmi..." I said frowning.

"What?"

"I didn't want you to claim my mom!"

"What? Well why the hell not?"

"I don't know..." I said unsure.

"Well that's right, you don't know. There's not a reason in the world that I shouldn't have your sexy young mommy to myself. Hello there darling," he said to her.

"Hello there," cooed my mom, clearly turned on by his brutish display of ownership. She hadn't been shy about telling me how excited she was to be claimed, and it seems it had happened.

Her breathing clearly heavier, my mom pressed herself against the chest of her captor, letting him feel the intensity of her taut big breasts.

"Well then, master," said my mom, "Now that you've got me, is there anything I can do for you?"

Tarmi laughed.

"Oh course there is, my lady. But I think you were in the middle of making your son a nice tray of muffins, so why don't you finish that up before we get to some business."

Tarmi slapped her ass and walked out with me towards the chair in which I was sitting.

"Don't worry about your mom," he told me, "I'll fuck her, I'll fuck her hard, but I'll treat her good. I'm not joking when I say that she is better off with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the hints I had seen on the internet, the small rumors that this place wasn't what it seemed, I'm starting to get the hint that they might be right."

"How so?"

"Well let me tell you what I did yesterday and that should let you in.

"I escaped off the plane pretty quickly because there was a young couple buck naked making love on the runway, so I just quietly grabbed his clothes and changed into them so that I would blend in. Once I was dressed the part, it was no hassle to assimilate in as if I was a normal trader.

"You may have noticed though, for a fresh off the plane trader, there's a low supply of available women. Tons of them walking around with their traders, claimed and green as shit, but not many nude and fresh or unclaimed.

"So I wondered about this, and checked the map I've installed on my phone. It shows up everyone as little dots, purple for traders, green for claimed, red for free, and then blue for you, my little accessory man.

"Turns out, there's a huge volume of red dots in this one building across town. Like an insane number, more than the sum of those not in this area.

"It seemed damn suspicious to me, so I followed my map and made my way over there. But turns out, right at that spot, there's damn nothing! Just a fountain. It's very shady and shit.

"About that time, it was getting dark, so I had myself a meal and won you this rabbit toy at the carnival. I was looking at you on this map, but you and your mom had left with your trader friend to come here, so I found a cabana on the beach to take a nap. When I woke up, your mom had turned red, your trader friend was gone, and I decided, hey, if I come over there, I can deliver little man his present and claim my first girl too!" He laughed bawdily.

My mom walked out with muffins stacked on an ornate tray.

"But the girls, though, all those red dots... I don't get it, I really don't. Something's not right here."

My mom set the tray down next to the chair and Tarmi pulled her over on his lap. I bit into the muffin as my mother squirmed her body all over Tarmi.

"Calm down, my lady. Plenty of time for the naughty stuff when we've left. Wow, little man, your mom is sure frisky." He grabbed a muffin and ate it.

"We should get going," he said, "Your trader friend will be coming back soon, I bet, and I'd rather not find him."

"He wouldn't be trouble," I assured Tarmi, not even sure if what I said was true. If Josh had wanted to stockpile my mom, he would be upset to find someone had illegally entered his room and taken her.

"Let's go then," Tarmi said, "You got any garments on you, my lady?"

"Just a swimsuit," my mom answered, and she waltzed over towards the pool where the pieces still lay from Josh ripping them off. She bent over and put them back on.

"You look like a million bucks," Tarmi told her and she smiled.

Tarmi led us down the elevators, out of Josh's apartment floor. We walked towards the beach, Tarmi walking in front, my mom walking towards him to keep in range, me, dragged along by the reins of my lead, and that stuffed bunny dragging behind me.

At the beach, when we were far away from Josh's room, Tarmi found a spot and laid down in the sun. My mom curled up besides him, anxious to play the role and please her owner.

"Nice weather out here. Sunny and pleasant all the time." Tarmi pulled at the strings of my mother's bikini bottoms.

"Gorgeous really. As hot as a the first of hell but this beach wind makes it cool and cozy." He tugged at my mom's bottoms until they were completely gone.

"They give us these nice towels, made of silk or cotton, or some incredible mixture of the two." Now his fingers took my mother's top between them, undoing the green knot.

"I've seen a lot of resorts out there, on the web and even visited a few, but none have the weather that Mankai Mauve does, I mean it." He had taken off my mother's top completely.

"You ever fuck on the beach, little man?" My mom sat up, facing her bare tits towards him.

"It's great, as long as you don't get sand around you." He sat up too and unbuttoned his shirt.

"You get sweaty, of course, but that can make the sex better. A big titted woman, riding on top of you in the sun, sweat rolling down her neck and onto her chest... What could be better?" He sat up on his arms and slid off his pants too.

Both of them were completely nude, and Tarmi grabbed his rock hard cock with his hand. I had never seen a cock that big, even in porn, even when I watched the porn star fuck my mother before my eyes. I could see my mom's eyes widen; she wad rapturous with excitement.

"I mean, the heat just makes everything sexier. Warm sweaty bodies, pounding away at each other, that's what makes it human, really, that animal sweat and heat." He shoved my mother's head down between his legs, and she knew to lap at his tool with her slippery lips and tongue.

"And boy does it get better with age. I've fucked moms before, little man, tons of 'em. And they're the best, I tell you, really." My mom slurped up and down his monster rod and he pulled at her hard sweaty nipples.

"I reckon it has to do with sex itself, you know. All about procreation. Little things, young ones, maybe they love sex because it's new, but if they really wanted it, if they craved cock, they would have gotten a belly full of some potent spunk by now. It's not enough for a woman to want cock in her mouth, or in her arms, she's got to crave the warm splooge inside her, to want it to grow inside her. If she's not a mother, she's not really a slut, is she?"

My mom was so rapidly sucking at this man that I could see the bulge bounce in his throat as his hard cock head poked at her esophagus.

"That's just what sons are. That's what you are really. A physical manifestation of how much your mom loves cock. Some girls want to gulp it down, that's fine too. But she let it grow, damn it, she let some cock send wave of warm jizz inside her and she kept it there for months and raised it until she cooked it muffins this morning. You want to know why I bang moms? Because moms know how to deal with cock better than any other kind of women on the planet."

With that, his big balls contracted and my mom's mouth gushed with a torrent of jism. She sucked down much, but pulled back and let the curved hard rod spasm and shoot over her body. The beach sun was beating down on us all, but my mom kissed that cock head when it finished spurting and licked her lips hungrily.

"Maybe I'll do that, eventually, to your mom. Send my seed inside of her and let this slut make it grow into a person. I'll shoot a baby into your mom's belly, unless we get killed trying to figure out where all the red girls went."

I laid down and stared up at the bright sun over us, listening to my mom drink down the remnants of his cum and realizing that neither of those proposed options seemed very good to me.