Party Night

Story Info
Two friends haven't seen each other, meet up at a party.
400 words
2.08
29.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

Two friends, who went to two different colleges, haven't seen one another in half a year. Finally, they meet up at their friend Tiffany's house party... Kristin is pouring herself a drink, too caught up in the fizz rising to the rim of her cup; she doesn't notice Parie standing next to her.

"Kristin, is that you?" asked Parie.

Kristin turns around to see the gorgeous face that has stalked her mind since their first encounter.

"What's good? What you been up to?" asked Kristin.

"I've been studying... trying to pass my classes. What about you?"

"About the same as you, I've been writing for a local magazine in Pittsburgh and currently still writing my book." said Kristin.

"Wow, I see you've been busy." said Parie.

"Yeah... I'm trying to." replied Kristin.

"I guess too busy to think about me," whispered Parie.

"Come with me," said Kristin.

Kristin and Parie walk into Tiffany's bedroom and close the door. There they sit on Tiffany's soft Queen size oak bed.

"I miss you," said Kristin.

"Aah! I miss you too," replied Parie.

"No, I don't think I'm being clear enough," said Kristin.

"Okay than, what do you mean?" asked Parie.

Kristin takes a breath.

"Well as you know it's been about half a year, since the last time we seen each other, and within that time, I felt like there was something missing. I felt empty. I realized that you were missing in my life."

Kristin laughs to hide her nervousness.

"I don't know if you even know what I'm trying to say. Just forget..."

Parie's kiss interrupts Kristin's words.

"...about it." continued Kristin.

They start kissing passionately. They only stopped to remove their shirts. They continued kissing.

"Wait, wait," said Parie.

"What... What's wrong?" asked Kristin.

"I don't think we should do this. I mean, what if we do, do this and from now on, whenever we see each other, it's gonna be awkward. Don't you think?" said Parie.

"O'course, this was just gonna be a one time thing." said Kristin.

"Yeah, you didn't think it would be anything else, did you?" said Parie.

"No, o'course not," said Kristin.

Kristin laughs.

"Well, I'm glad that it's not anything more. I don't know what I would do, if you weren't in my life." said Parie.

Parie hugs Kristin.

"Yeah... me too," replied Kristin.

"Let's go back to the party," said Parie.

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers