Party Night

Story Info
The most erotic experience of my life.
1.9k words
4.37
60.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our next door neighbors were having an "adults only" birthday party and invited us, our close neighbors, people from their church, and other friends to attend. For the first few hours of the party we were catching up with our neighbors that we barely saw all winter and met a few new people and overall it was turning out to be a really good time. We were hanging out with our friend Nate from down the street most of time up until we decided we should head out and pick up our daughter from the babysitters. I was coming back, but my wife was going to call it a night.

When I arrived back at the party, everyone was definitely much drunker than when I left, but there was a new arrival. Our friend Nate had switched with his wife Heather. To say that I was excited to see Heather was an understatement. In my opinion she was prettiest and sweetest neighbor we had and I always secretly fantasized about her. She had the prettiest eyes, best smile, and an awesome body with a pair of the most perfect breasts I've ever seen.

Some of my other neighbors were still there, so Heather and I kept on chatting with them. The other group, the ones we really didn't know seemed to be getting drunker and their conversations were taking a decidedly sexual turn. We were all like, what are they doing over there? Eventually, my other neighbors had gone home, leaving Heather and I with what remained of the other group. As we really didn't know any of them, we kept to ourselves mostly, drinking and talking, catching up on this and that.

Someone from the other group suggested that we play a game, some truth or dare, but with partners. We were drunk so we were up for it, expecting that it should remain pretty tame, but boy were we wrong. Heather and I partnered up because we were the only ones from our group left and felt the most comfortable with each other. The game started with some truths, but the questions were definitely sexual in nature, like what's your favorite position, how often do you go down on your spouse, have you ever had anal sex, have you ever had sex with someone of the same gender, do you spit or swallow, have you ever had a threesome. Heather's answers to the questions were: From behind, a couple times a week, no to the anal sex, yes to sex with a girl, swallows, and yes every now and then. I was now supporting a full blown erection as Heather's sexual side was coming out, I had no idea and it was really turning me on thinking of her and her experiences. It definitely opened my eyes.

During the truth portion, Heather and I were sitting together and slowly inching closer to each other to where our bodies were now in contact. Her touch was making the butterflies in my stomach go wild, I could barely talk without sounding like I just entered puberty. Then she did something I couldn't believe, she rested her hand on my thigh and started lightly squeezing and rubbing. I put my arm around her and held her close, we never said anything but I was feeling a really powerful bond between us.

We finally got to dares and I was getting really nervous. The first was to give your partner a hug, so we were like no problem, stood up and pulled each other close. It was really my first contact with her breasts and they felt so nice mashed up against my chest and her scent was out of this world, I wanted to stay like that forever. I definitely think she felt my hard penis poking her through my pants as when the hug was over, she winked and smiled at me taking a quick glance down at my crotch. The next dare was to kiss your partner on the cheek which we did and we lingered a little longer than everyone else, she even surprised me when she took a quick nibble on my ear, I was in heaven. I had no idea she was even attracted to me, but I was now staring into her eyes with pure lust in mine. The next dare was to french kiss your partner, I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine and we moved towards each other and locked lips and took each others tongues into our mouths. It was so hot, I had dreamed of this moment for years and couldn't believe it was really happening, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I was rubbing my hard penis against her crotch and she was pushing back.

After reluctantly coming apart, it was time for the next dare. Some guy called out and instructed us to fondle your partner's private area. Heather was wearing a shortish jean skirt, which didn't exactly allow access over the top to get a good feel as it was stretched tight across her thighs. So instead I went under and worked my way up in between her thighs as she slowly parted her legs till I finally reached her vagina. While expecting to rub her over the top of her panties, I was shocked to find her bare, mostly shaven, dripping with juice. I started rubbing her clitoris and she was getting so hot and breathing so heavy that I made my move. I slipped one finger in, then two and started to finger fuck her until she was brought to an orgasm. She was a screamer and everyone was now looking our way with her pussy out on display with my two fingers buried to the hilt. I looked around and everyone's clothes were starting to come off around us, dicks were being pulled out and sucked, pussies were getting licked. I decided that I just had to have a taste and went down on her and slurped and sucked her clitoris, exploring her opening with my tongue, pushing it in and out, in and out. When I looked up, Heather had pulled off her shirt and bra and was playing with her beautiful tits, rubbing, squeezing, pinching, and rolling her perky nipples between her fingers.

Heather then pulled me up and flipped me over. She quickly took off my pants and underpants letting my eight inch cock spring to life. She then took all my length into her mouth and down her throat, bobbing up and down like a pro, fondling my balls gently until I quickly came in her mouth of which she drank every last bit. I've never experienced a better blow job in my life, maybe it was the danger of having your spouse right next door asleep, or doing it in front of other people who were doing the same thing, or having it done by someone so drop dead gorgeous, but no matter, it was amazing.

Someone at the party came around and asked if I wanted a Viagra and I didn't hesitate, I took it, I wanted to make the most of the night because I didn't know if I'll ever get a shot with Heather again. While waiting for my penis to recover and the Viagra to take hold, we laid there naked, in each others arms kissing, rubbing, and sucking on each others nipples. After a little while, he sprung back to life, so I looked into Heather's eyes and asked her if she wanted my penis deep inside her. We didn't have any condoms on us, but knew each other for years so we could trust each other was clean, plus there is something to be said for the feel of direct contact between my penis and her inner vaginal walls, something so pure and right and how it is meant to be.

She bit her lip and shook her head yes and then I slipped it right past her opening making her gasp and say that she never felt one so big around and couldn't believe how hot it made her. I slowly started thrusting the full length of my cock in and out, in and out, picking up speed. Everyone around us was fucking like crazy at this point, and no one seemed to be with who they were married to or who they came with. Some of the girls that didn't have a male partner were eating each other out. Heather's tits were flopping up and down on her chest as I pounded her pussy, her legs wrapped up around my back so I could get the deepest penetration. I sucked on her nipples while I continued to fuck her which sent her into a huge screaming orgasm causing me fill her pussy with my hot load. When I pulled out of her, another woman came up and gobbled up my cock cleaning off the sperm and Heather's juices. I had my eyes closed at the time and when I opened them, I realized that the other woman was my wife and she was totally naked. She smiled and then went down on Heather and cleaned up her pussy. Seeing her go down on another woman made me so hot that I got up behind her and entered her pussy and fucked her from behind hard and fast. Heather scooted down under my wife's pussy which had my dick pumping in and out of it. She started licking my wife's lips and clitoris, but also my dick as it would come out and go in while also occasionally sucking on my scrotum. After about ten minutes, I finally dropped my third load of the night, but this time into my wife and Heather took a turn at cleaning us both up. The Viagra was still working like a charm, so I instructed the ladies to lie on top of each other and spread their legs so that I had their pussies stacked one on top of the other. I wanted to fuck them both at the same time. I alternated between the two pussies, at little bit on one, then a little more on the other, mixing their juices together and finally added what was left of my cum to the mix. I was spent, exhausted, and just laid there between the two of them, holding each of them close.

I came to find out that my wife and Heather had been getting together in the afternoons when I was at work and playing with themselves in front of each other while watching porn. The porno movies eventually inspired them to try each other out, girl on girl,neither of them being a lesbian, but were curious nonetheless. My wife, knowing how I always checked Heather out, trying to look up her short skirts when she was sitting or peeking down her shirt trying to catch a glance at a nipple had asked Heather if she was attracted to me to which she confided that she was. My wife then gave her permission, should the situation ever arise, that she had her blessing to go all the way with me. Apparently my wife called Heather that night when I headed back to the party alone and told her tonight was her chance and where I could be found and I guess it explains the neatly trimmed pussy and lack of panties. My wife couldn't stay away, so she secretly hid outside the window and watched our game, coming inside at the end when Heather and I were too engrossed in fucking each other to notice that she walked in. Heather is now a regular part of our lovemaking, whenever we can get her over without raising her husband's suspicions.