Party of Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

Josh goggled at her. "This is Dawn we're talking about. The only feeling she knows is the orgasmic kind. You can't honestly say she doesn't deserve that dilemma."

"Look, are you going to be helpful or not?" Jacquie demanded.

Josh blew air through his teeth. It was Jacquie, so he'd help her, but he made a mental note to laugh in Dawn's face when she walked through the door tonight.

"How the hell should I know?" he asked.

"Well, you're a guy. What would you prefer?"

Josh was now feeling slightly awkward. He wanted this conversation to conclude soon, which meant answering Jacquie's stupid questions.

"I really have no experience in this area," he said.

"Okay, so none of your girlfriends have ever cheated on you," Jacquie said, "but can't you just imagine what you'd prefer."

Josh shuffled uncomfortably in his seat, feeling his palms start to sweat. He found he could no longer meet Jacquie's gaze, which had nothing to do with his acne.

"Ah," he began, "you see," he continued, "I...uh...I don't really...that is to say, Ihaven't..."

Jacquie was now looking at her brother very peculiarly. Josh felt her gaze weighing on him like a sack of stones, and felt as though he was crumbling under its pressure.

"Well, the truth is...I haven't really ever had a...girlfriend...sort of," he finished lamely.

"Sort of?" Jacquie inquired, already a bit unseated by the news.

"I mean 'sort of' as in...never." Josh was plainly refusing to meet Jacquie's eyes now.

"Never?!" Jacquie asked, amazed.

Her tone sent sparks of fury charging through Josh's body. He leapt off the sofa.

"No, okay. Never! What's the big deal? Just because I'm not some...some..." he cast around for words, "male slut, it makes me what? A dork? Well...I'd rather be a dork than a...a...an STD factory."

Jacquie was wearing an expression of mixed amusement and sympathy, though the sympathy, in this case, far outweighed the amusement.

"So...does that mean you haven't had sex either?" she asked.

Josh was too furious to listen to his brain, which was screaming "Dignity! Dignity! Don't forget your dignity!" He replied,

"No, I haven't."

He stood there, fuming, waves of anger radiating from his body like heat from a furnace. Jacquie, though, didn't quail under his glare, and spoke, apparently to herself.

"Huh," she said. "I guess I owe Dawn twenty bucks."

Josh did a double take, his eyes bulging dangerously out of his sockets. "You bet on me!?" he cried in outrage, looking scandalised.

It was now Jacquie's turn to fidget and avert her gaze. "Well...we didn't really take it seriously. It was just something we did for fun."

"Fun?" Josh bellowed. "Fun? My virginity is not something to be used for your amusement!"

At this point, Josh's brain gave up entirely and diverted blood flow back to his penis, where it usually was.

"No," Jacquie replied. "I'm sorry."

Josh's fists were still clenching and unclenching at his sides, but he registered the apology, and felt his heart rate begin to fall. Apologies from Jacquie were usually genuine, apologies from Alice were always genuine, and apologies from Dawn werenevergenuine.

The peak of energy had now left Josh feeling tired and deflated. He waved away the apology with his hand. "Don't worry," he said. "Sorry I exploded."

"That's okay," Jacquie replied. "It was just a shock, that's all. I always assumed you would have. Even Dawn assumed you'd had a girlfriend. But," she added, seeing Josh's shoulders tense up again, "it doesn't matter if you haven't. There's nothing wrong with that."

Josh nodded absently. Heaving a sigh of relief, Jacquie stood up, ready to run the hell out of the lounge room.

"Well," she said, "at least now I know."

Josh's eyes flashed and his whole body stiffened. "You mean," he said in measured tones, "this was just to find out if I'd had sex?"

Jacquie smiled her mischievous smile. Josh got ready to erupt again. "I'm just kidding," Jacquie chimed in, not a moment too soon. "I'm kidding. Dawn really is having a problem."

Josh breathed normally again. "You," he said, "will get the biggest comeuppance one day, and it'll be in the form of my foot kicking your fat ass."

Jacquie squealed, looking affronted. "I donot have a fat ass," she screeched, chasing Josh out of the room.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers
12