Party of Five Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers

Josh had always been so close to her, from the time when he was just a baby, clutching her tightly while she held him on one of the armchairs. She had formed a clear partition in her mind between the boy she had once mothered and this growing teenager who was fast becoming a man. He impressed her every day with the level of maturity he showed and his proclivity for helping people. She also thoroughly enjoyed his company, certainly more than she enjoyed anyone else's, which she found to be a rather quaint detail.

Her eyes were concentrating on his expression, but she couldn't fail to notice the bulge in his pants. She only hoped that he failed to notice that she hadn't failed to notice it. She found it cute. She was well aware of the crush Josh had always had on Alice, but she didn't think he'd ever grown hard over her. Briefly, she wondered about his size... Stop it, Jacquie, she told herself.

As time flowed by, she began to feel slightly awkward and at a loss for what to do next. Talk to him, she thought.

"So..." she began awkwardly, "does that help things?"

"I...uh...uh...um..." Josh was making no sense at all. Jacquie was again flattered.

"Can I put my top back on now?" she asked.

"Yeah," Josh said airily.

Jacquie picked up her top and put an arm through one of the sleeves.

"No," Josh corrected, putting a hand on her arm. Jacquie looked at him quizzically, her top half on. "I mean...uh..."

"Do you want to look at them more?" Jacquie asked – Josh nodded – and she brought her blouse down again.

She noticed, alarmingly, that her nipples were stiff. She felt the same impulsive urge to rub her breasts as Josh had felt to rub his crotch – though she wasn't to know that. Jacquie clasped her hands together tightly and took a deep breath. She looked around the room, feeling silly and wondering when she would be able to get out of here. Then, as she looked across at Josh, she noticed that his hands, too, were clasped tightly together in his lap, the nails digging into the knuckles. She looked up at his face, though it had been impossible to make eye contact for the last few minutes.

Tentatively, she said, "Do you want to touch them, Josh?" She expected him to say no, out of shyness, but when he looked up at her, mouth wide, he said, "Can I?"

Jacquie wondered if that was going too far, but she knew that her breasts were craving attention and needed to be touched. She had never had very pleasant experiences with guys touching her breasts; they would suck on them and then squeeze them roughly maybe, but never really pay them the attention they usually craved. After all her sexual experiences, Jacquie had found that only she could really work her tits right. She wondered what Josh's touch would be like.

"Sure," she said, leaning back on her hands. She almost giggled at the look on Josh's face, which was now the look of a little boy being told to come inside the candy store he had been looking at and take as much candy as he wanted. He leaned forward eagerly, his hands shaking.

Jacquie's eyes closed involuntarily, her lips parted and the muscles around her crotch tightened as Josh's hands closed over both of her breasts. She felt the urge now to touch her crotch, which was even more overpowering than the urge to touch her breasts had been. She opened her eyes and saw that Josh's knee was only a foot away from her groin. She stopped herself, with some effort, from rubbing up against it.

Her brother had his fingers splayed out wide, enclosing most of her breasts with his hands. He squeezed them gently and moved his palms around, but did little else. It took him some time to muster the courage to try anything more, but when he did, Jacquie was grateful. He used his thumbs to massage her nipples, which made her shiver. Thus far, she was forcing herself not to look at his face, particularly his eyes.

But Josh was far too enthralled with her breasts to look up. He was in awe, not only because of the fleshy mounds he was kneading with his hands, but also because of his sister's reaction to his touch. He had seen her shut her eyes and open her mouth, thrusting her chest further out and into his touch. He had forced himself not to look at her again, which worked out fine for both of them.

Feeling Jacquie's breasts was wonderful, but inevitably, Josh's attention began to wander. He found himself examining her belly, and her neck. He raked her entire upper body with his gaze and was riveted by the effect it was having on his own body. He was just contemplating whether he dared run his fingers down her stomach, when Jacquie's hands closed around his wrists, gently, but firmly.

"We should stop now," she said, her voice a little shaky.

Josh looked up and felt his cock jerk. Her big cinnamon brown eyes were staring at him, darting across his face tentatively. He had never seen his eldest sister so unguarded before. She, like Dawn, usually kept up a constant facade of confidence, which almost never faltered. This was new territory indeed.

Jacquie was forced to remove Josh's hands for him. She did it slowly, and softly, but the speed with which she replaced her top belied her indifference. She was obviously a little shaken by the experience, though not as much as Josh was, it appeared. Jacquie, however, unlike Josh, was able to wrap her old composure around herself like a cloak. In a moment, the timid look in her eyes was replaced by the familiar sparkle.

"All better?" she asked.

"Yeah...much," Josh replied, more than a little upset that he was not able to rally the same amount of self-control as Jacquie was. And he was more than a lot upset that she had put her top back on so soon, just when he had surmounted his incredulity and was beginning to enjoy the soft curves of her body. Still, he was glad someone had stopped them.

"So no more being weird, OK," said Jacquie.

Josh felt like pointing out that after groping his sister's breasts, there was likely to be a palpable weirdness between them for a while. However, he simply nodded and watched as Jacquie stood and headed for the door. He felt like saying something, possibly thanking her, but then that would make it sound as though she had bared her breasts to him for his benefit, rather than the benefit of their relationship. Instead, he simply watched her leave in silence.

Once Jacquie's footsteps had died away, Josh sat staring at the far wall, lost in thought...for approximately twenty seconds...after which he yanked his trousers down and brought himself to the most intense, mind-numbing orgasm he could ever remember having. Afterwards, he felt unclean, perverted, and a little queasy. He resolved never to think about Jacquie again when he masturbated.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers
12