Party of Five Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes, too – or perhaps primarily –, were beaming a 'come hither' look that could make your legs turn to jelly if you weren't immune to it, as Josh most certainly was. They were a combined green and hazel colour, sheltered above and below by the longest eyelashes in the family (Josh's were the second longest). When she blinked, which she almost always did slowly, they stood out like streaks of ink against her skin. She was gorgeous, there was no doubt about it.If only she would stop bloody kicking me!

When the meal ended (not a moment too soon), Dawn announced that she was going out with her friends for a while, and promptly vanished upstairs to make herself look even more attractive – a logical, scientific and probably mathematical impossibility, Josh thought.

Alice said she had an assignment to work on, and disappeared into the study – her haven. Laura, Josh's mother, said she might have a night on the town too, and started calling all of her girlfriends. This left, as always, Josh and Jacquie, to occupy themselves as they saw fit. Josh positively tingled with anticipation, and marvelled at the perfect symmetry with which it had all worked out.

Alice would still be in the house, true, but she was dead to the world once she entered the study. They'd be lucky if they saw her once during the rest of the night.

Josh never even contemplated going out with his friends. Not only was there nowhere he particularly wanted to go, and no one he particularly wanted to see, but the thought of spending another excitement-charged night with Jacquie was too good to pass up. He only hoped she would be up for it.

It seemed she was, as the first thing she did once Dawn and their mother were out the door, was beckon Josh upstairs with a tantalising finger. Josh sped up the stairs so fast he tripped over and smacked his jaw. Jacquie laughed and Josh joined in, managing to chuckle at his own clumsiness despite the excruciating pain in his mouth.

Jacquie led him once again to her room, where she sat on the bed and waited as Josh closed the door. She held out her arms and after Josh went to her, wrapped them around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Josh felt at home again, every inch of his skin buzzing with excitement.

"How are you, dude?" Jacquie asked, her arms fixed firmly around her brother.

"Right now?" Josh asked. "Fantastic."

Jacquie giggled. "Well...you'll be feeling even better in a little while. I thought we could try some new things tonight."

A pair of invisible fingers plucked Josh's heartstrings, a feeling that reverberated all the way down to his toes. "Like what?" he asked, his voice several octaves higher than normal.

"You'll see," Jacquie replied with a roguish grin and pulled him down on top of her.

She cupped the right side of his face in her left hand and planted a kiss on his lips. The tongue wrestle began and endured for the greater part of twenty minutes. Josh still marvelled at how good it felt to put his tongueinside his sister's mouth. He wondered whether kissing another girl would feel quite this good. He doubted it.

Jacquie was certainly enjoying herself. She ran her hands up and down Josh's chest, along his arms, over his cheeks and all around his back. They spent more time with their lips pressed together than they did with them apart, which meant both Jacquie and Josh were short of breath after twenty minutes.

"And two days ago you didn't even know how to kiss a girl," Jacquie said, then nudged him in the ribs. "Look at you now – you're an expert."

Josh appreciated the flattery, though he doubted whether his kissing was all that better than anyone else's. He stopped thinking about it as Jacquie tugged his top off. Her own followed a moment later, and Josh felt a new sensation – that of having his own naked chest pressed up against Jacquie's, her breasts being smothered between them. Everything they did, it seemed, felt absolutely perfect, and everything, it seemed, was better than the thing they had done before. He wondered where the road ended.

Kissing was great, but this...this – this was far more intimate, especially when coupled with the kissing. It filled him with an intense lust, seeing his much older sister lying there beneath him, looking up at him with large eyes and pressing her breasts against his body.Heaven, thought Josh, I'm in heaven.

He began thinking to himself how incredibly beautiful his sister was, and realised he had never said so. Now was the time, it seemed.

"You're so beautiful," Josh said.

Jacquie beamed at him, radiating gratitude. "And you're my handsome little devil," she replied, causing Josh's heartstrings to be plucked again.

"No," Josh said, feeling he needed to emphasise the point, "I mean you'rereally hot."

Jacquie smiled again. "Flattery will only get you so far, Josh," she said. "Which, in this case, will be pretty damn far."

Josh wondered what that rather cryptic remark meant, but banished it for now. He would have banished the screams of a burning nun right then, rather than break the contact with Jacquie's breasts. He did shift his body, however, so that he could get his hands on the fleshy mounds and manipulate the smooth skin with his fingers. Jacquie moaned and shut her eyes.

Josh lowered his mouth to the valley between her breasts, which he had come to like very much. He tickled it with his tongue and used his hands to massage Jacquie's midsection. She wasn't the least bit flabby, but she didn't have the same washboard abs that Dawn had, which meant that Jacquie's skin moved beneath his hands like a volatile liquid, a feeling that Josh adored.

He could tell she was getting hot, as she began to use her own hands to knead her breasts together. Josh felt his nerves heat up at watching her play with her own body. She didn't carry on for long, however. Soon, Jacquie opened her eyes and pushed herself into a sitting position.

"I've got a surprise for you," she said, reaching over to her bedside table.

A surprise? Josh felt himself shiver with anticipation. What would it be? He found there were no possible ideas floating around his head, so he kept quiet and watched as Jacquie extracted something from a drawer, then pushed it shut again. She turned back to him with a large grin on her face, holding something between her thumb and forefinger. Josh, though he had never seen one in real life before, let alone used one, new what it was instantly. A condom.

"What's that for?" he asked in shock, his shivering beginning to take on a more sinister effect.

Jacquie inclined her head. "I thought I'd use it as a change purse – keep coins in it," she said sarcastically. "What do you think it's for?"

Josh goggled at her. "You want to havesex...with me?"

Jacquie smiled. "I've been thinking about it a lot, and I figured that maybe you'd like to try it. You know; your first time. I could be your first."

Josh felt cold now, as though a breeze was coming in through both the window and his skin to freeze his bones. "But...but that's incest," he stammered. "We can'tdo that."

"I think we've been doing a lot of things that brothers and sisters don't normally do. This is just taking it one step further."

"I...I...." Josh found himself at a loss for words. His mind was spinning crazily out of control; each individual part of his body was sending him different messages; and his thoughts were fragmented and unintelligible. "I don't think we should," he said at last.

Jacquie looked startled and mildly embarrassed. "If you don't want to, we don't have to," she said somewhat sheepishly. "I just thought you might want to try it, that's all."

"I do," said Josh. "I mean...part of me does. I just don't think we should."

"It's up to you," Jacquie said, lowering her hand and dropping the condom on the bed between them. "We'll do whatever you want."

Josh told himself to slow down for a second, to consider all those rabid little voices echoing around the back of his mind.

His sister – his eldest sister – wanted to have sex with him. That was certainly a shocking prospect, and not a little overwhelming. On the one hand, he would be fulfilling so many fantasies, finally experiencing the ultimate pleasure with a woman he trusted and loved and now lusted after. On the other, he would be losing his virginity to his ownsister! And how was he to know if he would regret it afterwards, like he usually regretted masturbating to really explicit images after he had done it. How would he live with it? What would happen to their relationship?This is too much, he thought.

"I'm sorry," Josh said, jumping to his feet and scooping up his top. "I just...I...." Without another word, he turned and ran from the room, back to his own, where he shut the curtains, turned off the light and curled up in the darkness to escape the torture of his thoughts.

12