Party of Five Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

"Thanks, Josh," Valerie said as she packed her bag. "I hope I wasn't going too slow for you."

"Of course not," Josh replied. "The slower the better."

Valerie straightened up with a smile and swung her bag over her shoulders. "So...should we make this a regular thing?"

"If you like," Josh replied, his voice breaking.

"You can come to my house next time if you like," Valerie offered.

Josh used every ounce of willpower he had to keep the corners of his mouth down. "Sure," he said. "That'd be nice."

"Okay," Valerie said with a smile. Josh composed himself and opened the door for her, then led her downstairs into the kitchen. "It was nice meeting you all," she said to Josh's sisters, who werestill sitting around the table.

"You, too," said Jacquie.

"Bye," said Valerie.

Josh escorted her to the door. "Is your mom coming?" he asked.

"Yeah, I asked her to pick me up. I think that's her now." Josh saw a car pulling into the driveway. "I should go," said Valerie. "Before she comes out and insists on meeting you." Josh smiled. "I'll see you at school, okay?" Valerie added.

"Yeah."

"Bye, Josh."

"Bye." He watched her walk down the driveway to her mother's car, where she climbed in the passenger side. She waved at him through the windscreen, and Josh's heart floated to the top of his chest. After the car disappeared, he leaned against the doorjamb and let out a contented sigh. Behind him, a voice spoke in a mockingly compassionate tone.

"Aww...does Joshy miss his girlfriend already?"

"Dawn!" Josh yelled, spinning around and starting towards her. "When I get my hands on you..."

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers