Party of Two

Story Info
Can you resist touching?
1k words
4
14.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll ask you to give yourself up to me totally, to put all your trust in me and to just go with the flow, I'll then tie a scarf across your eyes and tie it loosely at the back of your head.

From that moment onwards I will want you to only do as I ask or instruct, do you think you can do that?

You'll be lying on the bed, you'll not be able to see what I'm doing but your sense of hearing and touch will increase to compensate. You'll hear the rustle of my clothes as I walk and you'll feel the bed dip and move as I climb on next to you. I'll tell you you must not touch me unless I ask you to, but if you feel the need you may touch yourself.

You'll feel the touch of my skin against yours as we lie together and you'll feel a light touch of my lips as I lean over to kiss you, using my tongue to caress yours.

You'll again feel me move as I remove my underwear and you'll know this has happened because I will tell you as I do it. I'll then start to tell you how horny I'm feeling, how I've been waiting so long for the chance to do this, to be here with you and while I'm telling you I'll be circling my nipples gently until they stand -- you wont be able to see, only to hear me tell you that what I'm doing. I may even lean over you so that you may feel them on your lips fleetingly.

I'll tell you that my pussy is becoming wet and that I need to touch it, stroke it and rub it. I'll describe to you as I lie next to you how I'm going to part my lips with one hand and start to rub with the other. You'll hear me breathing hard, feel the motions of my arm and hear the wetness of my pussy.

I'll be moving round on the bed next to you, trying to find the best position for myself and in my urgency for release, I'll want a quick fix.

You'll not know what I'm doing except that I'll move away from you for a moment, they'll be some rustling and then I'll rejoin you.

You'll know what's happening next as you hear a low buzzing noise fill the room. Knowing what that is will leave the image of exactly what I'm doing to your imagination. But from me next to you, the increasing of my movements, the intakes of breath, the low moans that escape you'll have no doubt of the outcome.

I wonder if at this point you'll be touching yourself, whether you'll have taken your cock into your hand and whether you'll be moving that hand up and down your length as you hear me pleasuring myself.

I'll have found that spot by then, and you'll know because you'll feel me tense up and as I reach my orgasm you'll feel me jerk with each spasm, giving a low guttural groan as I do. Once the after shocks are over, I'll lean in and kiss you gently and tell you how good you were in not peeping or touching me. I'll ask you to keep to those rules as I gently trail the giver of my orgasm around your lips, telling you to inhale the scent from it of my orgasm -- I'll then run it down your neck and across your chest, stopping to tickle it across your nipples.

I think I'll straddle you at this point and kiss you as I trace circles around your nipples. It will tickle, maybe even annoy you.

I think I'll then swing round as I straddle you facing your feet. I might even raise up onto all fours so that my head is adjacent to your cock and my pussy hovers over your head. I'd let our friend wander over your balls, dragging it up and over so you feel the vibration totally in your groin and I'll press it against you and I'll watch your balls tighten and your cock stiffen.

I think then I'll back up so that my pussy is in your face and maybe I'll ask you to put your tongue in it, you wont be able to see so you'll have to use your tongue to roam round until you find it. Being the generous type I'll wrap my lips around your cock and flick my tongue over and over while you're in my mouth, while still moving our friend over and over your balls.

I'm not sure how that will feel for you, but I'll let you tell me in-between licking and sucking my pussy.

I'll move away from your face and I'll ask you how it feels when I suck your cock and I'll wait for you to tell me as I do it. Maybe then I'll sit up, turn around on your thighs and use your cock to tease my pussy, but still you cannot touch me.

You'll feel me moving over you as I move up your body, pressing the tinniest of kisses on your lips as I move higher until my breasts are level with your face. I'll lower them one at a time to your mouth, so that you can suck on them, pulling at my nipples with your teeth and almost biting them as you do, I love it when you do that, it sends a slight shooting exquisite feeling straight to my pussy. I'll let you do that for a while because I love it so much but then I'll think I'll have to turn again to face your feet, and needing to have you in me, I'll slide down onto that gorgeous cock, swallowing it whole, moving up and down on it leaning on your thighs, up and down, up and down. Then I'll turn around again and take you into the depth of my warm wet pussy, starting off slowly as you like, then feeling the need to ride you hard and fast...