Party On

Story Info
An afternoon party becomes an orgy.
2.1k words
4.02
98.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, on my belly, naked ass in the air, while this woman I'd only met ten minutes before, was standing over me, straddle-legged, strapping an odd contraption around her hips. It was black, a soft leather triangular piece with a hole in it in front. Two straps went under her crotch and apparently hooked to a wide black strap around her waist. Nice contrast with the blond hair on her snatch.

The hot tub gurgled and farted. That was the problem with it, Clete had explained to me months ago. It heated the water just fine and the jets were all in the right places and the controls worked, et cetera, et cetera, but the damn thing farted. Something about the hookup to the circulation Clete told me. I shifted my hips.

"Keep your knees apart," snapped the woman leaning over me. I heard a high pitched squeal from somewhere across the patio. I rolled my head, careful to keep my naked ass in the air and looked toward the noise. A woman I thought I recognized from work was standing on a wooden plank table, holding a cup of something. Booze, I supposed. She had her head thrown back while some guy was working on her crotch. She was naked from the waist down and he had lost his shirt.

When I looked back at my companion—I guess I can call her that—she was holding a fake penis, a shiny black slightly curved prick about eight inches long. She smiled and stuck it in her mouth, shoving it in and out a couple of times. This one didn't have fake balls on it, it looked to have a flat panel with a hole in it. She smiled at me and sucked on the thing again and then she hooked it to the harness, right over her pussy. I realized then what was going to happen. And it did.

She grinned and pulled at her rigid nipples. Then she took a step forward and leaned closer, guiding the black dildo to my asshole. I tensed myself. I was almost a virgin at that moment and I thought she was just gonna ram it into me, but she was gentle. She eased it in an inch or so, waited while my sphincter relaxed a little, then gradually pushed it all the way in until I was filled and her hips were right against my butt cheeks. It was an incredible feeling. Now I understood what the doctor had told me about prostate massage.

I grunted. "Like that?" she said. "How about this?" she began to rock her hips back and forth, gradually lengthening her stroke. I could feel my prick starting to stiffen. I put one hand under my belly and reached for it. "Ah ah, ah. Don't touch it," she said. "And don't you come until I tell you to. Lift up a little, I want your cock to swing free."

She stopped while I raised up. It changed the angle of the dildo in my ass to a different and also outstanding sensation. Jezzus, I was gonna have to get a butt plug for myself. "Oh, Oh, Oh," I grunted, clenching my crotch muscles, trying desperately not to come. I did some addition, I even tried long division. The woman kept rocking and every so often she'd slap my butt with her bare hand.

Finally I couldn't take it any more. "I can't," I groaned. "I can't wait. I hafta come now."

"Oh, shit," she said. She withdrew and slammed herself to the ground beside me. He hands pushed my hips up on one side and she slid her face under my crotch, sucking my hard prick all the way into her mouth. I came. I came hard, sending gobs of thick juice into her mouth and throat. It was great. When I finished, she didn't let loose. She kept sucking my limp dick. I reached for her naked breast, but she slapped my hand away, shaking her head which gave me a whole new sensation.

After another minute she finally let go, sliding her mouth off the end of my prick and running her tongue slowly over her lush lips. I watched her eyes watching me looking at her lewd tongue. "I bet you're wondering what this tongue would feel like on other parts of your body, aren't you," she murmured. Then she sat up. "Thanks, you need some practice but you'll be a good pussy pretty soon." Then she stood up and walked away, removing the strap-on harness as she went.

I sat up and thought about what had just happened. I was surprised my ass hole didn't seem sore. I was surprised at myself for allowing this attack. After all I'd learned growing up that real men didn't do things like that unless they were sissies. I knew I wasn't a sissy. But I sure hadn't resisted.

Part of it was the booze, I knew that, but part of it was the atmosphere. I stood up and looked around. I mean, this wasn't just a party, this was a full-blown orgy. I wondered where Clete had found these folks and then I wondered how often he had these affairs and how soon I could get invited back. So I went looking for Clete to ask him. The hot tub farted goodbye.

After two more drinks, one of water, I found him in what he called his playroom, in the basement of his home. He was naked. So was I, and so were the three women in the room. "Hello, Marci," I said to a comely blond who smiled widely at me from the sofa. Marci was Clete's wife. "Hey, Greg, how are you doing? Enjoying our party, I hope. How'd you get along with Adrianne?"

That was Marci, always asking three questions at a time. "Adrianne? I don't think I know her."

"Well, she knows you. She's the one with the black strap-on." I nodded. "You mean there are women here with other colored strapons?"

Marci and the other woman laughed. "Greg, would you mind getting me a beer from that 'fridge under the bar?. And help yourself. I'd do the honors but I don't want to disturb Lise." It was Clete. He gestured at the woman who was on the floor between his knees, fondling his limp prick. I glanced a question at Marci and the other babe, and they were definitely babes, but they shook their heads. I retrieved two cold ones and handed one to Clete. Lise had now turned away from the big television hanging on the opposite wall where a baseball game was going on. Both hands and her mouth were busy with Clete's cock and balls. Marci and the other naked babe had slid apart and Marci waved me to a seat between them. I noticed somebody had covered the sofa with a large piece of soft white toweling. It felt good on my butt. I was starting to feel just a touch of soreness around my ass hole.

When I sank onto the couch, Marci leaned in, pressed her breast against me and stuck her tongue in my ear. "I'm so glad you could finally come to one of these special parties," she said. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a very long time." News to me but I wasn't going to argue.

"But I'm going to play the good hostess here today. Alice just told me she thinks you're really hot. So I hope you and she can have a fun time here. If you're up for it, that is." She giggled and put her thumb and forefinger around my cock and wiggled it.

Meanwhile, Alice had laid a soft warm hand on my upper thigh. She smiled when I looked at her but I sensed she was a little tense. "Ever been to one Clete and Marci's parties?" I asked?

"N-No. I'm a little nervous, can you tell? I've been to nudist camps, and I even had a three-some last year with my husband and one of our friends, but this is way out of my comfort zone." She stopped and bit a very kissable lip. "I'm babbling, I guess."

"Well, Alice," I said, adopting a somber and low tone. "Let's make an assessment. First, I've never been to one of these parties, or orgies, if you will before either. Tell me, is your husband here? Or are you alone?"

"Oh no, Harold is here, somewhere." I almost got the feeling she wished Harold was right there on the couch with her. I looked her up and down. "I think we should assess your assets," I mumbled, trying not to grin and just devour this luscious girl-woman sitting next to me. "You have very nice ears," I leaned in and kissed one. No tongue, just a light touch. Your chin and nose are proportional, your lips look a bit swollen right now, but that might be from your high emotions. Nice shoulders, smooth skin and," here I paused for dramatic effect. Also because I needed to take a breath.

"and I'd judge you have an outstanding pair of tits. Yes indeed, about a C cup? Am I right? They are firm and perky and your nipples which I note seem to be standing quite firm at the moment, are pink and very healthy."

I could tell that whatever treatment Alice expected from me, this wasn't it. "Well, to continue, I see you have a firm and narrow waist, but you'll have to stand up if I am to catalogue the rest of your assets." I paused and after a moment of hesitation, Alice rose off the couch and stood before me. I glanced over at Clete who was engrossed in either the game or the mouth of the woman who was now ministering to his rampant cock.

I put my hands on Alice's bare hips and turned her half way round and then back. The movement forced her legs open slightly and I had a good look at her well shaped well-shaved pussy. I commented very positively on that and then proceeded to note her slender firm thighs and trim ankles. "Indeed, I intoned, I wager the head of the man between those thighs would consider himself in a kind of heaven."

"He would," she gasped out, then realized what I had just said. Her smile went from hesitant to radiant in an instant.

"But now turn around, because I must have a better look at your bottom, your fanny."

"You mean my, ass," she husked and spun round.

"Just bend forward from the waist," I said, noting that my voice was becoming a little hoarse. She did and presented me with a closeup look at a perfectly shaped pussy between exquisite, slightly trembling, thighs. I leaned forward and pressed a gentle tongue kiss on her labia. Alice moaned and pressed back against my mouth. I held the place for a moment more and then asked her to straighten up. Across the room I heard Clete give a loud moan and "Ohhh, my Gooodd. I'm commmming!." And he did, bucking his prick harder into Lise's mouth. She held on and I could see her throat working as she swallowed.

Alice had turned around and smiled at my now rising cock. "I guess I pass muster then?"

"Oh, yes indeed, with flying cock—er colors. Would you care to sit on my lap?" She would be pleased to, sliding down with her smooth sweet back to my chest so that my now almost fully erect penis stood to attention between her thighs just at the lower end of her pussy. I felt the warm lips curl around my cock and our rising and falling breath generated a most pleasant movement. I raised my hands and slid them over her breasts, playing with her nipples and smiling when I heard her sighs.

We played like that for several minutes until Alice turned her head and said, "Will you please fuck me now? I want you in me. Please fuck me now."

I rather easily raised her off my lap and we maneuvered until she was facing me, then she squatted slowly down until she was fully impaled on my now throbbing cock. I discovered that she had quite a set of muscles in her twat and she knew how to use them. In moments I was thrusting to her willing counter movements. We kissed, again and again, fervently, tongues playing their usual games. In the midst of this, while Alice began to gasp and moan, a man I didn't know came into the room and said, "Alice? Are you all right?' Her inarticulate gurgle must have reassured him because the man I assumed was her husband nodded and as he turned away, I managed a long upward thrust of my hips. Alice flung out her arms, tipped her head back and pushing against my cock with her back hard against my arms, orgasmed with a long rising wail that turned heads and, for a moment silenced, even the television announcer.