Party, Party, Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually when the band stopped playing they decided to leave. They found that their wet clothes had been packed into a bag for them and they were handed bathrobes to wear home. A line of taxis waited at the door to take them away.

* * *

In the back of the taxi, Michelle took off her damp panties which were now irritating her. She sat just wrapped in her robe, allowing Derek to stroke her bare pussy while she eased her hand under his robe and returned the compliment. When they arrived home she led him upstairs and took him in her mouth until he demonstrated the effect that her tongue had on him.

In the morning he woke her with his tongue on her clitoris.

* * *

The next day was spent quietly, then after the weekend was over Derek returned to work.

It wasn't long though, before he telephoned Michelle at home.

"You'll never guess, Michelle" he gabbled. "It's Mike. You know, Louise's husband. At the party at Bernie's; he's dead."

12