Party, Party, Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

She pulled her panties to one side, reached behind her to grasp the erect organ and carefully placed it in the appropriate position before sinking down over it.

She let out a loud sigh as she impaled herself and turned back to Michelle. "Thank you. I keep on saying that but you have no idea. I've really missed that feeling."

She rocked against Derek as he, by now fully awake looked at Michelle with amazement.

Michelle felt that she had no option but to agree for her husband to have sex with her friend in their bed in front of her.

Louise brought her feet up alongside Derek's hips so that she was squatting and able to move more easily. Her huge breasts bounced and wobbled as she fucked, bringing herself to fulfilment within a few minutes.

Louise collapsed, her breasts smothering him. He moved so that he could breathe and she rolled to the side, his penis leaving her body. Swiftly Michelle climbed across to straddle the still-erect organ. She penetrated herself with it and commenced having sex with her husband. As try as she might she couldn't let someone else have the final touch.

However, Louise wasn't finished. She got up ,kneeling on her hands and knees still with her panties pulled on one side. She looked at Michelle, pleading. "Please, can I? I need it so bad."

Michelle climbed off and pulled Derek up. "Go on then, she needs fucking. Help her out."

Derek aimed his penis at the vagina that was presented to him and plunged straight in, right up to the hilt. Louise grunted loudly and fell onto her elbows. He grabbed her by the hips and began fucking her furiously.

Michelle watched the hanging breasts judder with every stroke, admiring the forces that were transmitted so effectively. It was an effective technique for both of them and soon Louise was resting her chin on the quilt, her pussy raised to the maximum so as to allow the deepest penetration.

They both came together, Derek pushing with extra effort to grind against her body. She squealed and together they fell forwards to lie on the bed.

Michelle watched as they lay still, sweat pouring from them. Automatically she rolled her husband onto his back and straddled him again, forcing his oozing and softening penis back into her own vagina.

For the first time she was able to see a pussy leaking her husband's semen, the sight that had always fascinated Derek. It was interesting, she agreed. The fluid was dribbling in a line of slimy goo over Louise's clitoris as she still lay on her front. Louise took off her panties before they became too soaked.

Michelle was fighting a losing battle with the penis. Soggy and limp, there was no life in it and as soon as she tried to move it escaped and she had to wedge it back in.

* * *

Louise lay on her side with one knee raised, her pussy oozing. "I don't know why I've kept shaving myself, it seems strange when Mike wasn't around any more. Just habit I suppose.

"Have you been to any more of the parties at Bernies? We enjoyed them so much, they were really wild to start with, they've calmed down a bit recently - although I suppose a murder counts for something, they never had one of those before."

Michelle was sitting still, keeping Derek inside her. "We went to another one, it was themed on Nefertiti."

"Oh my, did you do any research before you went? They like it to be quite accurate don't they."

"We got caught out with our costumes being the wrong age, otherwise it wasn't too bad once that was sorted."

"I had quite a time on my first one, it was based on some Roman Empress. As a punishment for having completely the wrong costume, I was stripped and called a whore. Then I had to have a competition with Anastasia. I've never had a night like it.

"My God she must be lined with shoe leather. I couldn't walk for a week afterwards."

* * *

A few weeks had passed and Louise had come to visit holding a party invitation. Michelle was curious.

"Bernie has sent me a card for their next event, he asked if you wanted to come as well. The theme is 'Louis XIV the Sun King'. I think I'll go, I need to start getting out of the house."

"The Sun King? That doesn't sound too wild. What did he get up to?"

Louise smiled. "I think it's more to do with the women. The men's fashions were tight leggings, codpieces and long wigs, but the women wore low cut dresses with their breasts hanging out."

"Never. I didn't hear about that in school."

"There were lots of things they never mentioned in school. Check out portraits of Queen Elizabeth the First, which was a little earlier so the fashion wasn't so extreme but you can see quite clearly. She wore very low tops that must have exposed her breasts but the pictures have been altered over the years to paint over the nipples. Look online, it's obvious. There was even a report by the French ambassador that when he met her, he was surprised that she had her 'girls' out for the boys."

"The Virgin Queen? I don't believe it."

"Like I say, check it out. There's a theory that she emphasised her virginity by showing breasts that hadn't suckled, but I don't go with that myself – there's lots of pictures from that time that show women with low tops. Poorer women couldn't afford the properly designed things that the rich had, so they produced the same effect with tops cut right down to the navel.

"It was very fashionable. Anyway by the time of the Sun King women were rouging and piercing their nipples, not just being nonchalant about them or pretending that they'd popped out accidentally like Janet Jackson."

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers
12