Party, Party, Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle has a sinking feeling.
2.7k words
4.16
13.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

Michelle had dressed in a bright blue crinoline floor-length gown, cut low on the chest as directed so that her nipples hung over the edge. She had found that her basque was ideal, supporting her breasts without concealing them. Consequently her boobs were sticking out in the most immodest fashion, the nipples reddened with lipstick. To her mind it looked ludicrous but Derek was fascinated. She had a black wig, curled and piled high. A stringed pearl necklace nestled into her cleavage.

Derek wore black ladies' yoga pants standing in as period leggings, black shoes and a cod-piece emphasising his crotch with a coat and long curly black wig.

Louise travelled with them, in a similar under-boob crinoline dress to Michele's in red, with matching red nipples.

When they arrived at Bernie's, they were admitted by a gentleman in a long coat and wig, who took them to the function room. Anastasia greeted them all, wearing a dress cut all the way down to her stomach. There was a light gold chain joining her enhanced breasts, threaded right through her rouged nipples. Michelle had never noticed the piercings before; she wondered if they had been done especially for the night.

Bernie was sporting a pair of tight white leggings with a huge gold cod-piece, black shoes with gold buckles, a gold-buttoned coat and long curly wig.

Drinks were distributed by serving girls, who were wearing dresses open to below the waist.

There was a lot of bowing and curtseying, 'forsoothing' and 'miladying' and the evening proceeded as could be expected. The male servants flourished white lace sleeves, the females flourished their bare breasts as they swung freely out of the material of their dresses. Several of the women guests had rings through their nipples, all had rubbed some sort of reddening into them.

One female guest stood out, wearing a translucent white dress loosely over the shoulders and wide open to the waist. Otherwise she wore nothing, her pert tits with painted scarlet circles free to the world.

Michelle recognised her as Charlene, the girlfriend of Jade who had been arrested for the stabbing of Mike. According to Anastasia she was apparently playing the part of Bonne, the mistress of 'The Sun King' - who was obviously being played by Bernie.

Anastasia sat next to Michelle and inspected her dress. "I see that you've done your research tonight, excellent job."

"Yes, I didn't want to be caught out like last time."

"That was a good night wasn't it. There were some good touches; did you see the girl with the lipstick?"

"I think I saw a girl, she seemed to be keen on blow jobs."

"That was the point with the Egyptians, red painted lips were a sign that they were an expert in fellatio. It's supposed to be the origin of lipstick. She was deep-throating everyone she could, a good effort I thought.

"Anyway, tonight. Look out for the guard", she warned.

"Who?" Michelle was puzzled.

"He was on the door tonight, vetting the guests for assassins. If he sees anyone plotting against Bernie, they'll be tortured. I don't give myself much of a chance. There are lots of women waiting to depose me. I'd better look to my duties, offer him a ménage a trois with my sister. "

With that she skipped across the room to Bernie.

After a while there was a loud shrieking; Charlene was being dragged to the stage by two men.

Amid cries of 'Spy, Traitor!' her dress was ripped from her body and her feet were tied to a wooden pole so that her legs were wide apart. Her wrists were also bound to a rope hanging from a hook so that she was raised upright, immobile and defenceless. She looked puzzled at first, then anxious.

The 'guard' produced two egg shaped devices and one was inserted into her vagina. The device was adjusted and Charlene started yelling. The guard announced that the egg was being opened inside her, expanding in size to stretch her internally. Her voice changed to a screaming, ever louder and her head was thrown back.

As she screamed, a ball-gag was placed in her mouth and secured. She was shown the other egg and as she shook her head violently with muffled screams she was bent over double to allow it to be inserted into her anus. It was similarly expanded. Now her eyes bulged and her head was thrashing from side to side but she was unable to resist.

Nipple clamps were applied, then she was dragged to the poolside. The rope was attached to a hoist hanging from the ceiling and she was raised into the air, spun around like a top and ducked repeatedly into the pool.

* * *

Louise was with them in the taxi as they returned home. "That was some performance with the torture routine, those sadomasochists really look as if they take it seriously." She was drunk and not bothering to hide her breasts from the driver.

Michelle had her hands across her chest but she was tired and couldn't really be bothered. In the end her hands dropped. The driver could have an eyeful, whatever, she didn't care. Count it towards his tip. Her tips for his tip. She giggled.

Louise continued, "Have you seen Angie since the funeral?"

"No, why?"

"She's quite a girl, a good laugh. You never really knew her outside the office parties and nothing went on in front of the po-faces Russ and Hannah. Fuck those two are boring, they're beyond redemption.

"Richard is quiet, needs to get out more but Angie is a scream when she gets going."

Michelle thought back to her house-party. She remembered that it was actually Angie who had pulled her torn dress from her body and left her all but naked. Or was it butt-naked? She giggled again.

* * *

Andy contacted Michelle some days later and they met again in the pub where they had talked before. His bulging crotch was just as distracting and she struggled to pay attention once again.

The detective had an update for her; the investigation into drug importation was still ongoing, the death of Mike was of course an unfortunate incident that had nothing to do with the trade.

However there were more developments - he couldn't explain fully of course, but he had a request. He wished to meet Louise.

* * *

Michelle offered to take Andy to where Louise lived. His car was nearby and he drove.

Michelle had taken the precaution of not wearing any underwear that day and made sure that her skirt rode up her thighs. Quite by accident as they talked, her hand happened to brush his leg. Soon after, also by accident her hand rested on his thigh.

Then her hand itched and needed to rub against him.

His hand moved to rest on her bare thigh and tickle the sensitive area between her legs, high up where her skirt finished.

She guided his hand even higher and spread her legs further apart.

Andy turned off the main road into a wooded area and stopped at a spot overlooking a lake. They sat for a while watching birds fly across the water whilst her clitoris was caressed and she undid his fly to fondle him.

Soon her top was removed and his hands explored her 'big girls' with their sensitive points. Then she leaned over to take him in her mouth. She ran her tongue along his shaft and took him as far as she could, gagging as he pressed into her throat. She forced herself to relax and eased his organ even deeper.

They both took off all of his clothes and started to climb into the back seat of the car like a couple of horny teenagers.

She climbed first, through the space between the front seats. As she bent over double and did scrambled through he ran his finger along the length of her labia, continuing to the even more sensitive spot of her anus. With a quick movement his finger disappeared into the orifice up to the first knuckle.

Michelle squeaked and jumped, trying to bring her legs together. As she did so her foot knocked against the gear selector, just as he clambered to join her in the rear of the car.

Neither noticed the car roll gently forwards into the lake.

As they embraced, Michelle grasping Andy's penis and ready for some serious action he noticed a bobbing motion, quickly followed by a sinking sensation.

He didn't care; only one thing was on his mind - and on hers also. He positioned himself between her thighs and aimed his cock at her open pussy. Just as he was about to insert himself into her warm welcoming haven, he felt moisture.

No, the wrong sort of moisture. Cold, uncomfortable water on his foot.

He was puzzled; it was not a rainy day, the carpet should be dry.

Andy looked through the window and found that water was against the glass. Michelle could only see his face and the roof of the car and did not notice anything until he lost interest in screwing her, swore loudly and jumped around to open the door.

He was unable to open the door against the pressure of the water. As soon as it opened a fraction of an inch, freezing lake-water gushed in, flooding over them both. Then the door was slammed shut again. She screamed at the shock and sat up. He tried again but the pressure was massive and he had no leverage.

Thinking quickly he lowered the window - which allowed much more water to enter but gave them a route to escape the sinking car. He squeezed through the space and turned around to pull Michelle through. Her large breasts caught on the edge of the window and he had to reach underneath to lift and release them before she could pass through, just as the car disappeared in a mass of bubbles.

* * *

They bobbed on the surface, naked and alone in the world. All their clothes and the car were on the floor of the lake. Together they swam to the shore and climbed out onto a gravel beach.

They sat for a moment on a fallen tree, shocked. Both their cell phones were lost with the car, retrieving anything looked impossible - the water was of unknown depth and most of the edge of the lake had steep sides. Andy lowered himself back into the lake and dived under the water. A minute later he surfaced again, shaking his head. It was too deep.

Michelle was stunned and it took a few seconds for her to realise her predicament. "We have no clothes. What the fuck do we do?"

Andy was pragmatic. "We have no car, therefore we have to walk." He stood and stepped away. Automatically she followed him and they started to walk along the track to the main road.

It was not a cold day, the sun shone and soon they would be dry. Michelle's hair was somewhat bedraggled but they were alive. They reached the road but there was little traffic. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

"Do you know where we are?" He turned to her. She remembered that it was she who had been giving the directions. Michelle paused to orientate herself.

"It's miles to Louise's house, it's not really that far to Angie's. A couple of miles. Otherwise it's about a 10 mile walk to my house, I don't know where else we can go."

"OK then, we go to Angie's."

They started to stroll along the road. Michelle was suddenly panic-stricken. "We're going to be arrested, shit - what will everyone say?" She ducked back to the bushes, clutching her hands in front of her groin. She realised that her bust was exposed and raised an arm to cover her nipples, erect from the cold water and fright. Her bust was far too large to be concealed by a single arm and overflowed easily.

There was obviously no point in hiding in bushes so she emerged again and continued walking. Soon however a car approached so without thinking she dived back into the undergrowth, swiftly followed by Andy.

They had a discussion on the benefits of stopping traffic for assistance, then decided not to. A half-hour's walk would take them to safety at Angie's house where they could make proper arrangements.

So they continued, Michelle leading and Andy watching her peachy bottom sway before him. Mainly they kept on the verge as the grass was softer to walk on than the concrete. Every time they heard a car they took cover behind some greenery until it had passed.

Eventually they came to the village. Now there was a different problem. There was no undergrowth to conceal them and they could be seen by people in the houses they passed. They decided to make better progress by walking quicker and not continually seeking hiding places. So they scurried naked along the side of the road together, ignoring any vehicle that passed. Ignoring any people that they saw. Ignoring any car horns that sounded.

Michelle held Andy's hand for reassurance, fortunately the grass verge continued, soft and cool underfoot. Her breasts swung and bounced with her movements, within the confines of her restraining arm. She was petrified of being seen and recognised. She had never felt so vulnerable but was greatly reassured by the protective presence of Andy behind her, shielding the view of her posterior from the world.

The fresh air was cool on her skin, causing her nipples to stay stiff. Fortunately it had the opposite effect on Andy and his penis shrank to more reasonable proportions than normal.

He was of course in a similar position to her, his huge penis dangling and swinging from side to side whenever it was allowed. If anyone was within sight he was able to clutch both hands around his tackle to hide it, whereupon he gave the appearance of a drunk on a stag night.

She had the feeling that she was being observed from every window, every doorway. She could have been in a childhood nightmare - walking naked in public. But no matter how she ducked her head and tried to be invisible, she was unable to hide her overflowing chest and felt conspicuous.

They came to Angie's house and paused briefly outside, hiding behind a tree. Andy was clutching his genitals, "This is ridiculous, I've come to speak to someone about a murder investigation and I arrive naked at someone's house with another witness who is also naked."

"I'm sure she'll understand - or find hysterically funny."

"I'll be lucky not to get the sack over this." They braced themselves and made a final dash to the front door, which was answered after a short wait.

Angie looked baffled at the sight which greeted her. Her friend naked and red-faced in the street, in company with some bloke, also naked. She learned something; when blushing, only the face is affected. The body does not blush.

She let them in and Michelle quickly explained how they came to be that way. She tried to gloss over the reason for them taking off their clothes and climbing into the back of a car but it was fairly obvious anyway.

Angie lent them a couple of coats and took them back to Michelle's house. She got dressed and drove Andy home for some clothes, while he worked out a story to explain why his car was at the bottom of a lake.

* * *

Hours later Andy and Michelle, now dressed and decent once more, tried again to visit Louise - now in Michelle's car.

Louise was waiting, with a bored expression. "What took you so long?"

Andy apologised, "I'm sorry, we had a problem with my car, so Michelle gave me a lift."

They settled down with a nice cup of tea each. Andy explained the reason of his visit. "We are still investigating the circumstances of your husband's death. Further information has come to light that indicates that it is not as straightforward as it may have appeared some weeks ago. This is to let you know that there may be developments in the future."

Louise sat quietly for a moment. "But it all came out in the inquest. It was an accident, so we had a funeral."

"Maybe, maybe not. A witness has come forwards with an account that may alter all that. We'll have to see."

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers