Party, Party, Party Ch. 06

Story Info
Michelle finally finds out the truth. The final chapter.
1.8k words
4.31
10.9k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
186 Followers

Thanks folks for sticking with this. Now the denouement, hopefully in a more realistic format than as portrayed in TV dramas.

* * *

News-flash. Two persons were arrested yesterday by Police investigating the death of a house-guest following a sex-and-drugs fueled party last year. The suspects have been identified locally as millionaire music publisher Bernie Freeman (62) and his girlfriend, ex-Playmate Anastasia Gonzales (28). Officers have raided the property where the couple live and are conducting an extensive search with specially trained officers and forensic experts. Freeman is well known in the music industry as the founder of several record labels which have had numerous hit records over the last three decades...

* * *

"Do you remember the female journalist who was undercover at Bernie's party, the one that won the vote and had to strip with me?"

Andy had called a meeting with Michelle at Louise's house. "She printed a series of stories in her paper about the parties and the lifestyle of Bernie and Anastasia."

He finally had both their attention despite his tight jeans. "Bernie realised that she was getting information from somewhere and eventually figured out that the leak was Charlene."

There was a pause before Louise spoke. "How was Charlene involved in this? I thought it was Jade. She was arrested for it."

"Charlene Stone is a lover of Anastasia, not that that is any great distinction - half of the women in that town and most of the men have been there. It seems that Jade took the rap on behalf of Anastasia. It was Anastasia who killed Mike.

"Mike stumbled across Anastasia doing a drugs deal at the party. They had run short and sent out for more; couriers turned up with a delivery and Mike got in the way and was stabbed. Actually with one of the ornate daggers hanging on the wall, not a glass - which was a daft idea, all they could come up with at the time. Glass causes cuts and gashes not punctures even though they pretended it was with the long stem of a wine-glass.

"They tried to make it look like an accident by putting him in the pool but that didn't work, so they concocted the story with Jade.

"The idea was that Jade would plead guilty to something minor - she was a victim of a randy married man, she's never been in trouble. If she went to prison it wouldn't be for long and she'd get a nice pay-out at the end. She was of course also in a relationship with Anastasia.

"The problem was that Charlene was in debt to dealers and loan sharks all over town for the drugs that she was snorting, so she started selling stories to the press. Bernie takes his privacy very seriously - well you have to when you're in that business, and he worked out where the leak was.

"That's why she was tortured at the Renaissance period party. She was never into BDSM like Jade was, that show was for real. The display was a cover for what was really happening; hiding in plain sight as it were.

"She thought she was going to die with the water treatment and suffered serious internal injuries from those medieval devices. She was really pissed off so when she was in hospital she spilled the beans, made a statement, told us everything. Bernie has been importing drugs direct from South America in his yacht."

Michelle interrupted him, "Don't yachts get inspected by customs, isn't that risky? I mean not every time obviously 'cos they can dock in any little harbour. But sooner or later they get searched."

"Certainly. It's been inspected loads of times but nothing has ever been discovered. The reason for that was he had a good method of concealing it. The moral of the story is that bosses shouldn't upset the small people.

"The yacht would go into a boatyard and have its entire keel cut off. Then the drugs would be hidden in a hollow space inside the keel and it would then be welded back on, simple.

"Then it would be sailed across the Atlantic, usually by some crew. Once it arrived the boat would need to be 'repaired' again and it would have the keel and the drugs removed. Then Bernie and Anastasia would take it around the Solent or the Channel Islands, then they'd start all over.

"Another quick cruise in the Caribbean would happen in a month or so, regular as clockwork. The beauty of this was, whenever the boat was carrying drugs Bernie and Anastasia usually weren't even there.

"They made a couple of million a month - there are some costs to come out of that but it's still a lottery win each time, their lifestyle is paid for. Heck, they even get two cruises thrown in as part of the deal.

"So the customs could inspect it as much as they liked but they couldn't search underwater inside the keel. We knew of course that Bernie was doing something, that's why we were doing surveillance on him in the first place but we couldn't figure out how. Not until Charlene spilled her guts."

"And Louise, can you please put that away? I'm trying to talk here."

Michelle turned to see that Louise was sitting cross-legged on the sofa and wearing a short skirt allowing an uninterrupted view of what was underneath. Louise startled and put her knees back together.

Andy finished his explanation. "Then it was a matter of waiting for the next shipment and intercepting the boat when it docked, hoisting it out of the water in an independent yard and getting some cutting gear on it. I tell you, that is the most repaired keel on any yacht in the world.

"Now we wait for the court hearing. Be prepared for a lot of press coverage, this has everything that the gutter press dream of in a story. Literally sex, drugs, rock and roll.

"And the real reason why Mike was killed; the people he saw doing the delivery were making a connection between Anastasia and the importation. If Mike spoke up she couldn't deny involvement. They were from their boatyard."

* * *

Michelle went to see Angie who laughed about their prior encounter with Andy, "What the hell was that, with the nude bloke that you turned up with?"

Michelle grinned sheepishly, "Yes, I know. Don't tell Derek. But isn't he gorgeous - my God did you see that cock?"

"Actually yes, I couldn't miss that whopper. He could use it to clear blocked drains. Don't tell me you actually managed to accommodate it?"

"It was a struggle but I got it in there. What an experience - I've heard women talk about being shagged by a guy with a donkey dick, now I've done it myself I can die happy." The two women shrieked with laughter again.

* * *

The court hearing was over. They had gathered back at Louise's house for a small celebration to mark the end of the trial. It had lasted for months and the widow Louise had been there for every day to look reproachfully at the Judge and ensure that justice was done (and not to be seen to be believed).

It would be a decade before either Bernie or Anastasia would ever be released, there would be an appeal inevitably but hopefully it would be unsuccessful. Plus various other members of the organisation were detained for varying periods, such as the boatyard staff and the crew. This all helped the press to fill their column-inches.

Michelle, Derek and Andy had helped Louise through the traumatic time, Angie had tagged along mostly to ogle Andy and had managed to join the others for this final get-together. Her husband Richard had been unable to take time off work.

Andy and Derek had of course worn dark suits for the court. The women were in sober (but smart for the cameras of the press) little black dresses.

They checked out the photographs in the national and local press; made sure that their names were spelled correctly. The press had done them proud, created a load of background stuff with ridiculous graphics of a sailing boat crossing the ocean with helpful arrows in case the reader became lost within the drawing.

Best of all were the photos; the editors were obviously male and had chosen shots that displayed their décolletages to best advantage.

Anastasia was an easy research project; there were hundreds of existing images of her without any clothing at all from her modelling days for them to include, with minute black strips across her fake assets in order to protect the eyesight of the innocents.

There were even pictures of her plastic surgeon and advertisements of his practice from the back pages of various publications.

Pictures of Bernie were mostly industry promos from years earlier, showing a much younger man with dark hair.

* * *

Angie was pouring sherry and port into small glasses. She looked smart and elegant. She didn't have the voluptuous lines of the other two; slim and petite, with a much smaller bust that held itself naturally higher even with the modest bras that they all were wearing for the formal occasion.

Michelle stood next to Derek, watching the others.

Andy was sitting with his smart suit with its soft material draping around his bulge. He looked coolly immaculate.

Derek had his arm around her, his hand resting lightly on her ass. His eyes however were on Louise's immense tits.

Louise was looking at Andy's crotch.

Angie handed out glasses, bending down as Andy peered down the top of her dress.

Someone put some music on and more drinks were poured. Sherry affected Michelle, she decided. She needed the bathroom; a nod to Louise and Angie and they went upstairs together. What was it about women that made them go to the bathroom together? She didn't know; it was just the way it was.

Upstairs, after they had finished in the bathroom Louise and Angie waited on the landing. Louise had kicked off her heels and stood in her stockings. Slowly she unzipped her dress and removed it to reveal her black bra, big panties and dark stockings. "I really need to get this gear off, it's not at all comfortable after a long day."

She took off the substantial bra and scratched underneath her breasts where the under-wire had been chafing.

Michelle grinned and followed suit. Soon they had both shed all their clothes except for their stockings. Angie giggled and did the same. They exchanged looks, replaced their heels and walked downstairs together.

For the sake of symmetry they lined up with Angie between the other two, with her considerably smaller and perkier breasts than the others and a thin line of cropped pubic hair instead of being clean-shaven. Michelle opened the door and they entered the room, making a grand entrance arm in arm, nude except for just stockings and heels.

By damn, thought Michelle, she loved parties.

Bray123
Bray123
186 Followers