Party Patsy

Story Info
Linda meets her neighbour and nemesis at a party.
12.4k words
3.95
42k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Disclaimer: This is part of a set of stories in which Linda gets in trouble with different antagonists. This story is non-consensual in nature and involves elements of humiliation, bullying, sex, and slapstick humour. All characters are adults. If this is not your cup of tea, please do not read. If it is your cup of tea, however, please read. Also your feedback and suggestions for future stories are much appreciated.

***

"Give those back! NOW!"

Linda stamped her feet in frustration and fury. These regular run ins with her obnoxious neighbour were simply the pits. She glared up at the big man in front of her and leapt up as high as she could to try and snatch her panties out of his hands.

Gemmell smirked as Linda made an ungainly little hop in a useless attempt to get her panties back. At just 5 feet, she was simply too short to even get near them. Gemmell practically towered over the little hottie at 6'4".

"Come and get it, tiny tots," he drawled, enjoying the furious look on her face.

She aimed a kick at his shin, but he was too quick for her and moved out of the way. Her feet connected with nothing and she lost her balance and fell hard on her firm shapely ass. Linda looked up and snarled at the great oaf in front of her who seemed to tower over her as he waved her purple thong in her face.

It was, thankfully, not the undergarment she was currently wearing, but it was still extremely annoying to have her disgusting neighbour have his filthy paws all over her unmentionables. She had no idea how he got his hands on her thong and temporarily worried about him having access to her apartment. However, Gemmell gave her something different to worry about. He was suddenly tugging on her top and her top button pinged off.

"Well, well.. Looks like you're smuggling melons in there, sweetie pie".

Linda looked down and saw a completely unacceptable amount of her cleavage.

"When I tell my husband, he'll knock your head off!"

"Don't hold your breath," replied Gemmell and promptly grabbed hold of Linda's nose.

"Led go ob me!".

Thankfully the big doofus let go of her nose and she was able to breathe again. Linda was sensitive about her nose and gingerly felt it and moved it about to see if it was still functioning properly.

"Dow gib me by banties back please," said Linda, still making sure her nose was still in the same shape it had always been. She was so distracted by her nose that she completely forgot about her cleavage.

"Well, aren't we the valley girl," said Gemmell reminding her.

With a huff, Linda held her blouse together and stormed past Gemmell towards her door. However, it wasn't possible to both hold her blouse closed and also fish for her key in her handbag.

"Hey I'm looking for treasure, can I look around your treasure chest?"

It turned out that wasn't just a rhetorical question, and Linda was dismayed to find Gemmell's big hands inside her blouse and between her breasts.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY TOP!"

Thankfully for Linda, Gemmell complied. However, he gave her little brown nipples a quick tweak on the way out.

"You know, if it weren't for nipples, boobs would be pointless," said Gemmell philosophically as Linda screamed blue murder and crossed her hands firmly over her considerable breasts. She tried to slap Gemmell but her aim was off and he was already retreating.

Linda grabbed her key, jammed it into the lock and opened the door to her apartment. She rushed inside but dropped her handbag in the process and tripped over it, landing hard on the floor of her apartment, boobs first.

She was concerned that her obnoxious neighbour would run in after her, but she needn't have worried. Gemmell was too busy laughing at her clumsiness to do anything further. Linda kicked the door to her apartment closed and stared at the door, trying to take in what had just happened.

"That crazy bastard! I should put him behind bars for this!"

Groaning she picked herself off the floor, made sure to lock the door, and threw down her handbag on the coffee table. Linda untied her long dark hair and made her way to her bedroom, disrobing as she walked. She went straight to the shower and washed her bad experience and difficult day away, trying her best not to think about Gemmell.

***

After a restful nap and some tea, Linda was feeling nice and relaxed and was wondering when her husband Sam would come home when the doorbell rang. Perhaps he was home already! Linda hurriedly got up, went to the door, and opened it expectantly.

"It's time I tell you what people are saying behind your back. Nice ass, honeybuns!"

Linda squawked with anger like an enraged hen and slammed the door shut. Only, it didn't slam shut because her hand was on the doorframe and in the way. Linda howled while Gemmell calmly invited himself in.

Gemmell watched Linda jumping about cradling her hand, or more specifically he watched her boobs bouncing about in her tight little t-shirt that amusingly read "Whatever Sprinkles your Donuts".

"I'd like to sprinkle some chocolate and honey over those "donuts" as you call them. Is that what stupid girls like you call them these days?"

Linda spun around rubbing her hand and inadvertently gave him a nice view of that firm round butt encased in her tight shorts.

"Has anyone ever told you your ass is like a phone? Because I want to hit the Pound button all day long."

He followed this up with a quick slap on her lovely buns. Linda squealed and spun back around, but was still too busy nursing her hand to make any kind of comprehensible protest.

Finally Linda composed herself enough to growl at her annoying neighbour. "What do you want?"

"Oh, I'm here on serious apartment building business."

Linda was actually so surprised that she forgot to glare at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm here to make a complaint". Linda swallowed nervously. "My apartment is incredibly dirty and I suspect you of being responsible for dirtying it."

"W.. WHAT! I haven't dirtied your apartment! What sort of nonsense is this?"

"Don't you lie to me little missy. You're going to clean it up. On your hands and knees. Naked."

"Drop dead," Linda replied and followed it up with, "and get out of my apartment!"

"I have proof on my phone," accused Gemmell and whipped out his phone and held it out to her. Linda had poor eyesight and had to lean down to see what he was showing her. Gemmell played a raunchy porn video of a girl giving some hung stud a blowjob.

Linda looked up angrily. "What is this nonsense?"

"Oh it's just a little thing I thought you could do for me some time. Just wanted you to look down so I could check out those globes. Nice cleavage, Princess."

"Arrgh! Ok, that's it, get out of my apartment. NOW!"

"Make me, sugar plums."

For a moment Linda stared at Gemmell and the big man stared right back. They were like Yin and Yang, dark and light, polar opposites coming together, and this was war.

Linda leapt into action and raced towards the area where she had the best chance of success; her kitchen. The first thing that came to her hand was the cake she baked the previous day. Linda had slaved over this cake, but at that point she would sacrifice anything to win this battle against her nemesis. However, her anger and clumsiness got the better of her and she misjudged the weight of the cake as she picked it up to hurl it at Gemmell's head.

The cake was airborne and both Gemmell and Linda stared up at it, momentarily caught in watching its revolutions as it flipped over and over in the air. Then Linda's eyes widened in horror and Gemmell burst out laughing as the cake crashed down on Linda, icing, decorative flowers, and all.

Linda stared in shock at the ruined cake on the floor. The white icing covered her face and upper body. She took in a deep breath and screamed.

"You know, none of this would have happened if you simply took off your shorts and panties and let me have a bit of fun."

Linda screamed again with murder in her eyes and this time she picked up a more potent weapon. It was the pot of tea she had made earlier. Even Gemmell looked worried now.

However, just as she pulled her hand back to throw the teapot at him, a little bit of hot tea sloshed out of the spout and fell on her wrist. Linda automatically dropped the teapot and it bounced on her head and smashed to little pieces on the floor. The clumsy cutie found herself covered in hot tea.

Linda yelled, howled, screamed, and ran around like a mad hen, while Gemmell simply watched the show in amusement and laughed at the stooge.

She splashed water over herself, wiped herself frantically with tissues, and sprinted about in hope that she would somehow cool down.

"Like I said, if you had just taken your shorts and panties off like I told you, none of this would have happened. In fact, maybe I should just do that for you and save you more trouble."

Gemmell calmly sauntered over to the distressed damsel and tugged her shorts down and off her pretty legs. Linda had on some cute looking white panties with red polka dots underneath that caught Gemmell's fancy.

"I bet you're always trying to connect those dots aren't you. Off with the panties," he said and promptly shucked them down and off.

And there is was, the roundest, tightest ass he had ever seen.

"You must be from the ghetto, because I'm going to ghetto hold of that ass."

And ghetto hold of it he did, squeezing and bouncing her cheeks, getting them to jiggle for his entertainment.

Linda sputtered with rage as her bottom got itself worked over, she spun around to face Gemmell and kick him out of her apartment. On hindsight, she might have done differently as this exposed her completely shaved front to her rival.

Gemmell slapped his hand over her pussy, gave her tight slit a quick rub between the lips, and slapped her on the ass a few times before she bundled him out the door of her apartment and slammed it in his grinning face.

***

"Oh, the nerve of that man," thought Linda to herself as she re-lived her encounter with her neighbour once she was done with her third shower of the day.

Thankfully, Linda's mood was improved when her husband finally returned. She did make doubly sure it was him before she opened her door and let him in. Sam was a good husband even though he was a bit naive and slow at times. That evening he had a plan to take her out and Linda simply loved going out with her man.

"I heard about this party in the neighbourhood that we could go to. I don't really know anyone who might be there, but it'll be fun. Let's go."

Linda was a bit skeptical about going to a party where she didn't know anyone, but it sounded like it would be a fun night with her husband so she quickly agreed.

Linda knew she looked good that night. Her black strappy wedge-heeled shoes added a few inches to her height and her little black knee-length dress was designed to make any red blooded male oogle her. Or course, it was her husband she really wanted to please and she could see that it was working. Sam could barely keep his eyes off her.

Linda smiled and flicked her dark hair over her shoulder as they arrived at the party. It was held in a rather large and expensive looking house owned by a politician in the area. However, the party was far from a classy affair and there were plenty of drunk young people grinding away to some trendy beat or other. There were a collection of older men as well, sipping their whiskeys and enjoying the sight of pretty young things, while their wives were away. It was really not her style, but parties in general were really not her style either. Linda decided to make the best of it and have a good time with her husband before dragging them both back home early to spend the rest of the night cuddled together in bed.

Linda avoided the bowl of punch and decided to pick up a glass of water instead when her day was once again interrupted by a dreaded voice.

"Howdy neighbour."

"Oh. Hello," replied Sam politely as Linda swivelled around to see Gemmell, the worst human being in the world, once again.

"We've seen each other on the stairs from time to time. I'm Gemmell. I've seen a lot more of your wife to be honest."

"I'm Sam," replied her husband, completely unaware of the snarky undertones in the big man's voice as he looked his wife over.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance. Your wife offered to clean my apartment for me today."

"Oh," said Sam, surprised.

"Yes, I have trouble cleaning up my messes and I need someone to get down on all fours for me."

Sam simply nodded, completely missing the sleazy grin on Gemmell's fat face. Linda was too annoyed to reply and completely wrongfooted by the fat man's boldness to come up with any sort of acceptable retort.

"I'll be seeing you around," said Gemmell and shook Sam's hand firmly and turned his attention towards Linda.

"I'll be seeing you around as well. A lot more of you, sugar tits."

He grabbed Linda's bottom and gave it a squeeze. Sam was too busy checking if his fingers were broken or not to notice.

"Eeep," said Linda, and took a quick drink of water to steady her nerves.

The couple walked around the party, but Linda found she was unable to enjoy it anymore as she kept looking over her shoulder for Gemmell to appear again. She was about to suggest they leave when she felt a sudden pinch on her bottom.

Linda whirled about angrily to give Gemmell or whoever it was who dared to touch her, a good hard slap and a piece of her mind. However, there was no one in sight. A quick tug on the hem of her dress got Linda's attention and upon closer inspection, she saw a very small man standing in front of her. He looked to only be about 3-and-a-half feet tall at the most.

"Hello there, pretty lady."

The little fellow was scruffy looking, but Linda somehow thought of him as a little ugly child, although he was probably in his 30's. She placed her hands on her knees, bent down and spoke to him in the same way she would address a young and slow child.

"Hello. What's your name?"

"I'm Chippy," said the dwarf chirpily.

"Oh, you're so cute," said Linda and grabbed one of his cheeks and gave it a pinch.

The dwarf didn't seem to like this much and rubbed his cheek in annoyance.

"The name is Chippy and the game is tugging your titty. What's your name, honey?"

Linda was taken aback by the rude comment but the wide grin on the face of the dwarf made her reply without slapping him. Sam had not noticed that she had stopped and had continued to walk ahead through the party.

"I'm Linda."

"That's a really pretty dress, Linda. The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off you know. Who is this?"

Sam was back as he noticed his wife wasn't by his side anymore. He appeared to have missed the dwarf's comments though.

"Th.. this is my husband, Sam."

Linda wasn't sure how to deal with the rather suggestive comments this dwarf was making. She did feel he was like a slightly retarded child in some way because he was so small.

"Oh, a pleasure," said the dwarf, shaking Sam's hand, but not looking pleased at all.

Just then a butler of some sort walked by and offered them all muffins. Linda picked up the smallest one on the tray.

"Can I butter your muffin, sugar?"

Linda felt her face redden but Sam didn't seem to pick up the innuendo in that comment at all. She didn't know what to make of this dwarf, but he was starting to make her uncomfortable now. Just when she thought her night couldn't get worse, it did. Linda felt someone firmly grab her ass.

"Sorry, is this seat taken?"

Gemmell was back. Linda looked quickly at Sam, but he didn't seem to have noticed Gemmell grabbing her ass.

"I thought you left," hissed Linda, as venomously as she could.

"Not quite. I'll be going out and coming in frequently," said Gemmell with a wink.

"I'm sure we can find a nice little passage for you to use," said the dwarf joining in.

"Chippy! Mate, I'm glad you're here. This was the couple I was telling you about."

"Oh. That figures," replied Chippy and gave his friend a knowing wink.

"So, Sam, have you met Jake here," said Chippy, marshalling Sam away from his wife and towards an unshaven teen standing nearby and drooling at the sight of Linda.

Gemmell took the opportunity to give Linda's nipples a good tweak.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun. Hope you get the point," chuckled Gemmell.

Linda squawked like an upset hen and crossed her arms over her considerable chest as soon as her nipples were released.

"Keep your hands to yourself or I'll get my husband to kick your ass!"

"Now or next year?"

"Arrgh, you've got some nerve!"

"And you've got some tits."

Linda glared at him and turned around to walk away in a huff. Gemmell promptly took the opportunity to swat at her tempting bottom.

"OWWW! Don't you dare slap me there, you fiend!"

"Very well, I'll slap you somewhere else then" replied Gemmell and promptly flicked up her dress and slapped her on her panty-covered pussy.

Linda's mouth was O-shaped and her eyes bulged in shock as she placed her hands protectively over her front. Thankfully her husband returned before she could explode.

"Hey love, I was just having a long chat with Jake and Chippy. You look like you're enjoying yourself," he said, completely misreading her expression.

"Let's just walk, shall we."

Sam and Linda walked around the party leaving Gemmell behind and went to the garden. However, they were soon waylaid by Chippy.

"Oh, you two make such a cute couple, all snuggly in that dress."

Chippy was looking pointedly at Linda's boobs, which were almost at face length for him, but Sam missed the point and thanked the dwarf for the compliment. Linda just frowned.

"I love your makeup, sugar. If you just ate some of it you could be pretty inside as well."

"You're one to talk," retorted Linda, annoyed now.

"Oh, she's so feisty," said Chippy, making it sound like a compliment for Sam's benefit.

"My little firecracker," replied Sam proudly but naively.

"And so cute too," said Chippy and grabbed Linda's cheeks and gave them a good shake and pinch, paying the pretty girl back.

"Ooooh," replied Linda, rubbing her cheeks and trying to blink back tears. "We'll be on our way now," she said huffily, and grabbed her partner's hand and stalked off.

"The cheek of that fellow, pinching my face like that. I ought to have given him a piece of my mind."

"That wouldn't be a very big piece, would it?"

Linda looked around in surprise and was shocked to see that it was Gemmell whose hand she had held and dragged off, and not her husband, Sam.

"Good grief!"

"You're such a nutcase. I bet your brain is as good as new, seeing as you never use it. Now, give us a twirl."

Gemmell made use of her hand to spin Linda around like a ballerina. He spun her quickly and easily, round and round, until she was whirling around and her dress lifted up high enough to reveal her pale pink panties.

Gemmell wolf whistled.

"Oh, I like those. Lesbian colors aren't they?"

When Linda finally stopped spinning around she walked around swaggering like she was drunk, much to the amusement of Gemmell and random people standing around her, attracted to the spectacle. Linda tripped over a flower pot, bumped into a pillar and fell down hard on her bottom.

"Good thing she's got padding back there," said Gemmell as everyone around them laughed. None of the people around bothered to help her. There was just something about good jokes that got everyone laughing on the same side.

In the meantime, Chippy was speaking to her lost husband.

"I just saw her leave. In fact, she told me to tell you that she's going back home in a cab since she couldn't find you. You better run back home and join her."