Party Poker

Story Info
Guy is humiliated by vengeful girl.
1.2k words
3.6
168.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started when I let my friend, Ron, talked me into going to a small party at the house of an acquaintance. I really didn't want to go, the party was being hosted by a girl, Donna, that I have known for a few years. Every time we are together we argue, a lot.

I thought she was real bitch and wasn't hesitant to tell her and anyone who would listen so. Ron assured me everything would be okay and that he really wanted to meet a girl named Robin that was supposed to be there.

We get there about 10 on a Friday night, there were about 10 people there, mainly women. I thought, okay this might work. After milling around for a few minutes and drinking a couple of beers, I noticed that a few of the people had left. I was trying to avoid Donna and at the same time trying to make conversation with a couple of the nice looking ladies that were present. About midnight there were just Ron, I, and 4 ladies left including Donna and the girl Ron was hitting on, Robin.

Ron comes over to me and says that Robin has ask him to take her home and could I find another way home. I didn't live too far and thought I could work something else out. So out the door they went and I was left there with Donna and 2 of her friends. I had also noticed that the girls seemed to be doing a lot of whispering and giggling. As I went into the kitchen to get another beer, the girls ask what should we do for entertainment. I didn't say anything, then Donna piped in and said we should play a game like strip poker. The rules were the same except when you lost you had to take a shot as well as loose an article of clothing.

Well I should have known this was all too good to be true when the other 2 girls agreed, but I thought this was going to be great. So we settled around the table and got started. Donna got the bottle of tequila, shot glass and a deck of cards ( I should have really taken a better look at that deck). We get started and the first couple of hands everyone loses something. Then like they all knew what each other was holding I started loosing hand after hand. And, the girls all started to seem very confident. I was down to my boxer briefs and had done 7 shots of tequila. I guess it was the tequila and beer, but I couldn't seem to get my cock to wake up, I could feel it actually start to shrink back up. Well, sure enough the next hand is dealt and I lose. Donna announces that the bottle was empty, so she grabbed the shot glass and went into the kitchen, told me to wait until she got back. She comes back with the shot glass but the contents looked a little darker, she assured me it was just a different brand, so I do the shot and then all ladies start cheering for me to drop my briefs. I reach down and pull them off and there is my cock, all shrunken up and I hear the girls giggling.

Donna says she knew all along that I had a small prick. I felt my face begin to redden, but I also felt very out of it. Pretty soon I felt someone grab my arms and push me onto the ground. I guess I blacked out for a couple of minutes, because when I snapped out of it. I was on the floor face down, with my hands tied to the sofa corner. I looked around and all three girls were standing there and Donna was standing there holding a small digital video camera taping me and holding some kind of bag. I looked up and ask what the hell she was doing, and she replied that she was going to make sure I never fucked with her again. I asked what that meant and she said she was going to show me. She hands the camera to one of the other girls and she puts the bag down and grabs a bottle of lube. I ask again what are you going to do, she stops, and said, I am going to humiliate you on tape so "If I ever fuck with her again," she was going to put it on the internet and send it to everyone she knew.

Then she gets in behind me, she grabs the lube, I can tell she is lubing up her finger, before I knew what was happening she shoves her finger up my ass. She takes her other hand and pulls my cock way back. I can feel her finger wiggling around and she has my cock pulled way back between my legs and she is squeezing it real tight. I yell out in pain, what are you doing, and she replies that it is a technique called milking. And then all of a sudden, even before my cock got completely hard, I start squirting cum all over the floor. She gets up, but before I know it one of the other girls grabs something out of the bag, I look back over and it looks like a really thin wand with this large eggs shaped thing on one end and a little handle on the other. She doesn't even lube it up, she just placed the egg shaped end against my asshole, and starts pressing, it felt e huge and she just kept pushing it until popped in. Then she reaches on the handle and flips this thing on, it stats vibrating like crazy, and she reaches for my cock and does the same thing as Donna, just grips it real tight and starts squeezing. I took a little longer, but before long I start squirting cum all over the floor again. I thought that might be the end of it, I look at Donna, and she has got the sick smile on her face.

She then goes into the kitchen and comes back with a cucumber, a big one. The other girl pulls out the wand and lets go of my cock. By now my balls are starting to ache and my cock is very sore. Donna, waste no time, she puts the tip of the cucumber against my asshole and start shoving it in. She was not delicate at all she just shoved it in, and then started fucking my ass with it, hard. This time she grabbed my cock and just started stroking it as she abused my ass with the cucumber. After about 15 minutes, I finally cum one last time, only I got to say, there wasn't much. Donna finally quits ravaging my ass with the cucumber.

I guess I passed out, because I awoke, untied, with my clothes thrown on top of me. There was also a note. I simply read, "get dressed, get out, and don't fuck with me again." I did exactly that. It has been about a week since that happened, and my buddy is pestering me to go to Donna's again. I think I might pass.