Party Sex

Story Info
She wan't an invited guest.
1.8k words
3.95
223.3k
41
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,408 Followers

I hung up the phone with a heavy sigh. My husband was delayed on his flight home after a two-week business trip, and the airline was giving him an overnight stay in Cleveland. It was nice that they were paying for the room and his dinner, but still, I wish he was coming home. Some sort of engine trouble, they had said, was keeping me from a night of the hottest sex I could muster up. And I had done my part to be ready for it.

I had my hair done earlier today, as well as putting our black satin sheets on the bed, making sure an ice cold beer was ready, and as for myself, well, I did the things I know my husband likes. I had my nails done to a medium-length French manicure, and I took the time to give myself a bikini-trim down below, before selecting the black satin French-cut bikini panties I would wear. I took my time selecting my outfit, finally deciding that less was more, and put on my Kelly-green satin nightshirt, the one with the buttons all the way down the front. The soft folds of satin clung nicely to my C-cup breasts, and my nipples were like two pinpoints of pleasure trying to poke through. All I had to do was pull on my 4-inch black patent leather heels and I was set to use my womanly charms on the man I loved. Of course, now all of it was for nothing.

During my preparations, I could hear the heavy thumping sounds of hip-hp and rap music coming from a house down the street. I shook my head, thinking that those people were going to be deaf one day. I decided that I wouldn't let the cold beer go to waste, so I retrieved one from the fridge and cracked it open, savoring the ice cold liquid. The heavy beat of the music from down the street seemed to grow louder, and my curiosity got the better of me. Just how loud did they think they could get without the neighbors complaining? I knew it was only 9:30 at night, but still... I went to the front door and hesitated only a second. I was barely dressed, but I was only going out for a second, no one would see me. If only I had counted on the stupid dog.

He was small, as dogs went, but incredibly fast, and had a penchant for making a break to escape the house and roam the neighborhood. Since I had given him a bath today, I hadn't put his collar on, either. So when the door opened and I took my first tentative step outside, he saw his chance and bolted right through my legs before I could even gasp. I took two steps after him when I stepped on a pebble, and realized I needed shoes. I darted back inside and grabbed the only pair close, my 4 inch black heels I was going to wear for my husband. I dashed out the door, in pursuit of the little dog with a death wish!

The night was thankfully warm and comfortable, with a little breeze. I quick-stepped as fast as I could in my heels, not making any ground on the dog, but not losing any, either. His yapping as he ran called the attention of some guys in front of the house with the party, and they whistled and called to him. To my chagrin, he darted across the street and over to them. He frisked and fritted around their feet ass I continued after him, until I nearly got there. I had paid no heed to what I was wearing, only concerned with getting the dog back in the house, until I drew close and called the dog's name. Then he scampered directly inside the party house!

I drew up and stopped for a moment next to the four men, almost boys, really, who had whistled to the dog, and gathered some breath. My nipples were hard and erect from the soft satin rubbing them as I ran, my hands on my 26 inch waist as I gasped for air. I could feel them eying my up and down as the breeze flitted with the hem of my shirt. I almost slapped my forehead as I realized I was away from home, wearing a sexy nightshirt and heels, and not much else! I muttered an oath about the dog and went to the house, peering inside for a moment before entering. The music was terribly loud, and there were a large number of people there, mostly male, but a few girls, too. I decided I needed to put on an air of dignity and walked in, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor as I let my hips sway naturally.

I knew the family that lived there only by waving to them as I drove by, a nice middle-class African-American family that had two older boys, or young men, and who liked to play basketball in the street with the other boys of the neighborhood. I looked around as I entered, the house full of black men and women, and a few white girls as well. Almost immediately I started drawing some stares from those already in the room, lecherous and lustful ones from the men, and some looks of disdain from the girls. With the music so loud, there was no point in my trying to explain myself, only to politely decline a beer that one of the men thrust at me.

I searched the house cautiously, looking for any of the residents of the house or signs of that stupid dog, finding neither. I made my way further back into the house until I was going down a hallway crowded with people, the space making it impossible not to rub up against the party-goers, and I felt more than one hand cop a feel for either my butt or even my breast at one point. Each time I turns to see who was groping me, the dim light and mass of humanity kept me from identifying my molester. As I reached a doorway, I was stopped by a tall black man. He motioned me to follow him as he opened the door, and I followed him, hoping he knew of my dog.

He closed the door behind us, where the music was much quieter, and I took in my surroundings. I was in someone's bedroom, a male's bedroom, with typical furnishings and a twin bed. I turned to survey the man, only to be astonished at how quickly he closed on me. He put his hands on my shoulders and began to steer me to the un-made bed. I placed my hands on his wrists as I fell onto the bed backwards. In a flash he was out of his clothes while I protested. His only comment was that he knew there were going to be "white ho's" at the party and he couldn't wait to fuck them all.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands over my head as he lay on top of me, his nearly black naked flesh encompassing my body. His thighs forced mine apart and he began to dry hump me, and I could feel his growing shaft at my panties, sliding up and down. I squirmed under him, telling him I was only there for my dog, but he wouldn't let go, only picking up the strength of his thrusts of his cock against my barely covered crotch. He then lowered his head to my neck and began to kiss and suckle my skin, his thick lips tingling my flesh as he worked to seduce me to his masculine charm.

The door burst open, and in came another black man, one I did not know, but who had obviously been drinking or was high on something else. His first reaction when he saw us was to quickly shut the door behind him and exclaim that he wanted a piece of ass, too! Upon hearing that, the man on top of me directed the drunk man to help him by grabbing my hands and holding them, which the drunkard was only too happy to oblige. With that, my arms were pulled higher over my head and the man on my reared up on his knees, his hands trailed down my body to my chest, and he began to maul my breasts.

The thin satin covering me did nothing but excite my nipples and his fingers rubbing my nipples made them fuller and harder than I thought possible. I let out an involuntary moan as his manipulations were teasing me. I was then suddenly shocked when he reached for my nightshirt and ripped it open, causing the small jeweled buttons to fly all over the room, and exposing my body to him and the drunk guy. I lifted my head to see my bare skin in contrast to his black skin, and his big, throbbing black cock laying across my vulva and threatening to rip me open, a drip of pre-cum emitting from his head already. The drunk guy made some ugly comments about fucking white bitches and for the first guy to hurry up and fuck me so he could have a turn.

It took little prodding for the man on me to remove my panties, lifting them so my legs rose to his shoulders, where he kept them by wrapping his thick and strong arms around my thighs. He then pulled back and aimed his cock at my pussy, nudging it forward until I felt the familiar pressure of my labia being forced apart, and my vagina stretching as he entered me, slowly but forcefully, making me feel every fraction of an inch of his ebony shaft. I couldn't help but gasp as I was entered, and my back arched in reaction to the first wave of pleasure I was being forced to take.

The man's thrust continued until I couldn't accommodate any more of his cock, his head pressing against my cervix while he still had and inch or two to go. With that, he began the cycle of love that gave us both pleasure. I began to protest again, telling him I wasn't on the pill, and that we were unprotected. It was totally true, but he did not care. He was getting his satisfaction, and nothing was going to take it away from him, especially the thought of knocking up some white girl, married or not. He kept his thrusting up while I tried to resist, to the point I became so tired the drunk guy didn't have to hold me any longer, I was simply too tired.

My voice emitted a few involuntary moans and groans as I was being fucked, until his pleasure grew to his climax, and he slammed his cock into me as he erupted, his laden sac emptying into my pussy as I was forced to take him bareback. I could only lay there as he finished his softer thrusts into me, each one another spurt of his seed filling me until he was through and withdrew. It was then the drunkard moved around to take his turn with me...

To be continued...

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,408 Followers