Party Slut

Story Info
18 yr old learns how to party.
3.5k words
3.53
195.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't my idea, but you didn't have to twist my arm to get me to go along with it. My neighbor, Maria, brought over a coupla video tapes and told me she had a problem. The first tape was of one of the popular talk shows hosted by a man-hating red-headed bitch with some fucked up glasses. Anyway, this talk-bitch was trying to act all tough with the first to "out of control" teens. The third girl to go on the show was Maria's daughter, Stacy.

Now, I admit Stacy is a gorgeous girl, and didn't mind flaunting it everywhere. Short skirts, tight half shirts, no bra, you know the kind. On the show, she admitted to the dyke-host that she drank, smoked, and had had sex with two guys at one time. Now, in my circles, that wasn't shit. As the show progressed, beaver-eating red-head sent the girls to "boot camp". Big fucking deal, a couple of days of bad food and push-ups.

The second tape was a "reunion" show where the fucked up kids from the first show went back and told how they were doing. Only two of the kids weren't scared straight, and of course, Stacy was one of them. This time she said she had gotten "banged" by three guys from school for money this time.

The audience was booing, her nipples were hard, and I was starting to get a woody. Her mom turned to me and with pleading eyes ( a sappy look that women get when the don't want to take my cock in their ass ) asked me to help her straighten out Stacy.

I know, why the hell would she pick me to help her? Simple. I'm the neighborhood degenerate. I've done a couple of short times in county for minor infractions of laws designed to stifle my creative approach to having a good time. And my in-line hockey team did win the city title (by TKO according to the paper) and the next year was denied entry into the league. And a couple of times a month I have a party at my house where there are many Harleys, more kegs, and very little clothing on many of the female guests.

And the kicker. In my senior year of high school, when my victory at the state tourney gave our school the state championship, I fucked the shit (literally) out of the sophomore homecoming (or homecumming as the case turns out) princess. I fucked her twice (taking her cherry the first time) in the pussy, but she came so many times, she got all loose and sloppy. I have a fairly impressive slab, but I just couldn't feel the sides any more. So I fucked her ass. It was a first for both of us. At first she screamed a lot, but the more I pumped, the more into it she got. By the time I was ready to blow, there was a little blood and a lot of her shit all over my cock. When it was all over, I took her cheerleader's sweater and wiped off my cock. I know, cold shit, but fuck it, she was just a sophomore.

"Just what do you want me to do?" I asked her "She's only eightteen and I could get into a lot of trouble. Were you thinking I would romance her then fuck the shit out of her?"

"Why not, you did it to me!" She was looking worried like I wasn't gonna do it and maybe tell someone about the fucked up shit this bitch wanted to do to her daughter.

"Yeah but you were a cheerleader and I was a wrestling hero. You were expected to get fucked by me."

"The fucking and taking my cherry I could handle, but hell, you made me cum so many times, I got hooked on it. For three years I fucked anything harder than Jell-O and bigger than a pencil. Even pregnant I fucked 'em by the bus load." She kind of ran out of steam at that point. Then quietly she came back in with "I just don't want her to go through the same shit. I want her to hate wild sex. You know."

A pretty big ego boost for me, but my brain didn't have a clue as to what to say.

After a long pause, it was Maria who spoke up. "just don't hurt her permanently."

With that she picked up the two videos and left. I finally said something as I heard the door shut. "Fuck this, I need a beer." Not exactly Winston Churchill.

At the end of the week, I'm getting ready for another party. I was in my truck taking an even dozen kegs to my house, when who should I see walking down the street but Suzy.

She was wearing some Daisy Duke's that flaunted most of her ass and even showed that there was no hair on her lips. I thought to myself "Hmm, sparse or shaved?" (deep, huh) then "Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to fuck her over. I'll find out then!"

"Hey Stacy" I called out the window as I slowed down beside her. "You gotta be eighteen lookin' that good, ain't ya?"

"Uh, sure. I turned eighteen a few weeks ago, why?"

"Well, I'm having a party at my place. You know, beer, booze, babes. If ya want, your invited."

"No shit" I'm invited to one of YOUR parties? What time?"

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth "Shit, you can hop in and we'll get a head start on the drinkin?"

In minutes we were at my house and she helped unload by holding the doors as I carried (yes, I am that big) the kegs to the back porch where the tubs were waiting. She rode with me to the store for ice to fill the rest of the tubs and keep the beer cold. Then I tapped them and poured some for Stacy and me.

By the time she was on her third, I had my arm around her and was kissing around her ear and caressing her perfect C cup tits. She was in a hurry to show me how growed up she was, so she pulled down my zipper and started to give me a blow job. Now, I'd give her and 10 for enthusiasm, but a 3 for technique. But what could I expect, she was used to high school boys that probably shot their load at the mere site of a nipple. Stacy never had time to practice.

After a few minutes Stacy received a tap on her shoulder. Since both of my hands were on her tits, she pulled her head of mine and looked to see what was going on.

A damn fine looking brunette had been watching for a few minutes and was now ready to start school. The funny thing is, Tammy does teach third grade a few blocks away.

"Now, now, hunny. There's a lot more to a blow job than just sliding your head up and down his dick. Watch carefully. Watch the way I use my hand on the base to control the speed and keep from having to take it all the way to my pancreas. Watch the way I use my tongue from time to time and the way I pause to lick and suck his nuts." At that point she started giving me a first rate blow job.

"Oh, my God. You're Ms. Kepler, my third grade teacher!" Stacy cried out when she got passed the shock of what was going on around her. She stood up and looked around and saw that there were about a dozen people so far, all of them standing around watching her blow me, Tammy's first lesson, and me grinning like a politician at a maternity ward.

I had mentioned my "conversation" with Maria to several of my friends and one of them yelled out "Is this the one you were talking about?"

"Yeah, this is Stacy. Everyone, this is Stacy, be nice to her and make sure she has a great time."

Tammy took her head off my cock and turned to Stacy "That's lesson one. Practice does make perfect and also makes for a fun evening! Go on hunny, give it a try."

"Uh, maybe later. I think I need a drink first."

"Don't be a bitch. You can't leave him with a hard-on like that. If you do, the next time a woman touches it, it'll explode and is likely to hurt someone. Bones blows a pretty heavy load as it is. You don't want to kill someone, do you?"

"Uh, but, there's like all these people around?"

"Don't worry about them, hunny, they'll only cheer and make funnies. There's a good chance you might get to watch them do the same later."

"I don't think so. Maybe I'd better go before I do something stupid." Stacy said as she started to back towards the door.

I know what ya'll are thinking. What is Bones doing? Remember, I'm holding a beer with one hand and my still hard cock with the other trying to look cool. Now it was my time to speak up.

"You already did several things stupid. First you did that fucking cunt's talk show, second you bragged about getting "Banged", third you accepted an invite to one of my parties, fourth you started drinking a little too fast, and fifth you teased my cock. Time to pay the piper."

"No! I just want to go home, my mom is expecting me right about now. I gotta leave."

"Nope, yer gonna be the entertainment tonight. Somebody turn on something she can dance to." A little dude by the stereo turned on the perfect song: Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue.

"Dance cock tease. Don't make me make you!" I yelled as the rest of the folks started to egg her on. The comments were lewd, tasteless, flattering, and very perverted. Maybe this turned her on or just scared her half to death, but she started moving like a seasoned pro. As the next song started playing, she was naked.

Remember the question I had earlier? Well the answer is sparse. Just a little light colored thatch above her little pink slit. A few guys started to throw beer on her and she started to rub it around her tits, ass and down to her pussy. She was doing a pretty good job of keeping me hard.

After the third song, I was ready for a release. So I stood up and walked over to where she was bent over facing away from me. In one motion I grabbed her by the hips and sunk my cock all the way into her hot, wet pussy. The little slut was turned on by the dancing.

Sure she screamed, what woman wouldn't? but it wasn't the usual "Don't fuck me, I'm really a good girl" scream, but a "Oh fuckin yeah, I've been waiting to be fucked by a real man" kinda scream.

As I keep pounding, I can feel her tighten and loosen her pussy muscles while she slams her ass back at me in perfect tempo. I'm reaching around her and grabbing her tits, pinching, squeezing, and pulling her tits in every direction.

Finally I've had enough. I blow my load deep within her and she starts to scream and collapses. Me, I fall back onto the couch only to find Tammy riding one guy and a coupla others fucking on the other.

Stacy is on all fours with her just fucked pussy spread open for me to watch as my seed starts to ooze forth from her hole. My trance was ended by one of my friends moving in behind her and ramming his dick into her hole.

At first Stacy was yelling for him to get off of her, but his repeated thrusting was pushing her towards another orgasm. When he was done, another took his place. Before too long, there was a cock in her mouth and her pussy.

I took my limp noodle around to her face and pushed out the little fucker that also wanted a blow job. I did pull her face up so that she could look into my eyes and know who she was blowing before she reached out with her tongue. She must have been paying attention to Tammy's class, cuz her fellatio was getting better. But I didn't want better now! I just wanted to face-fuck this little slut.

Within milliseconds, my cock was buried in the back of her throat, her nose flattened by my stomach. Repeatedly I pounded her throat, truly turned on by the helpless sounds she made. When the guy currently occupying her cunt let go and pulled out, I took my little project by the hair and leaned her over the sofa.

I had a great look at the abused gash in front of me. The lips were distended and stretched out, with cum almost pouring forth. Too used for me, or at least for a second round.

My cock was still wet from her spit, but I took a beer from a chick standing nearby and pour much of it down the crack of her ass. Judging from the perfect pink star, I'd say that this little slut had never been fucked there before.

With a cry of "Here's yer first" I rammed my cock all the way into her asshole in one huge lunge. Her scream was blood curling.

Tammy must have been between fucks, for she walked over to Stacy's head and pressed her pussy right into Stacy's face. I could not only see the cum leaking from her snatch, but Tammy has always had what some men might call a "heady musk" scent, but many of us refer to it as rank. Anyway, the pussy being force fed to Stacy seemed to make this butt fuck a little quieter.

I pounded good with Stacy's tits swinging pretty free over the back of the sofa. The sight of that asshole stretched around my cock, the sound of her muffled whimpers, and the incredible tightness of that asshole were too much for me and I let go again.

When I pulled out, it was just like with her mom sixteen years ago. It was covered in blood, jizz, and shit. The big difference was that there was no sweater to wipe it on. So I did the next best thing: I stuck it back into her mouth.

Oh, yeah, she tried to resist and made some pretty funny faces from the taste I'm assuming, but as she had more time to think about it and another dick rammed its way into her ass, she started to truly suck in earnest.

But, alas, my cock was tired. It was gonna take some time to get ready again so I sat back and watched as she took fourteen different cocks in her ass. A few others took the occasional shot at her pussy, but for the most part, the pussy was pretty well ruined.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't the only attraction at the carnival, there were several side shows going on, but how many degenerates were gonna pass up a crack at a eighteen year old that had yet to say the word "No" that night?

Finally, most of the guys were pretty fucked out and Stacy was still lying over the sofa with two big gaping holes staring at me. I was starting to stir, but without a fuckable hole, what good was it? Then Tammy went too far (for me, not for the party). She came up behind Stacy and began to suck all the cum out of Stacy and spit it into a large glass. The glass was pretty full, I'd say about 16-18 oz. when Tammy presented it to Stacy.

"No way, I've drank to much already"

"Now you're teasing ME bitch. Drink it or I'll stretch you out so bad you'll never be able to sit on a barstool in a skirt, you get me?"

"Fuck you. I can't even feel anything but general soreness anyway. Fuck you."

"No, bitch, Fuck YOU!!!"

With that Tammy made a fist and literally punched her entire hand into Stacy's over-streched cunt. I'm getting kinda tired of telling you that Stacy screamed again.

Tammy started to pump that fist in and out of Stacy, showing her no mercy. But again, within minutes, Stacy was cumming again. And again.

Finally, Tammy announced to all that were still conscience that she could barely feel the sides with her forearm. With a rather nasty sounding pop, she pulled her whole fist out of that gaping cavern that just six hours ago looked like a pussy. Straightening her fingers and putting them all together, she began to push in on Stacy's asshole. Using her other hand to help, Tammy kept pushing until her whole hand was buried in Stacy's rectum. Then the thrusting started. Further and further she pushed until she kept pushing her arm up to the elbow.

Holding that arm still, she started to push the other into the little girls cunt. It took about 45 minutes from the time Tammy offered her the drink until she had both arms buried in the girl up to the elbow.

Stacy had long since passed out either from the pain or sheer exhaustion.

The party started to bust up, but the last few came up with a new dilemma: what to do with Stacy. One of the guys left was a cop (we live in a pretty shitty town and they really scraped the bottom to find him) and he told us we needed to make her vomit then clean out her "orifices" as he called them. He said we needed to make sure that there be no evidence to link us to the "crime".

The hard part was coming up with a way to make her puke. Finally I held her mouth open, Tammy squatted above her face, and we threw some cold beer on her to wake her up. When she was awake, Tammy began to shit half shit- half cum into Stacy's mouth. That did it. Stacy threw up shit she ate as a baby all over my porch.

After she calmed down and we all stopped laughing, it was time to clean out the other two holes. That required only the garden hose. We stuck it first up her pussy and turned it on full blast. Damn, that had to be the cruelest thing we had done to that chick. It streamed into her and poured right back out.

The same thing happened with her ass. What a mess.

After hosing her outside down, we dressed the beaten little girl up in the clothes she came over in and carried her back to her house. I did have the balls to ring the doorbell and hand her directly to Maria. Maria was in tears. I don't think she ever imagined what all would happen to her daughter.

Now you might think that is the end of the tail. Think again. I didn't see Stacy again even walking down the street for several weeks. About a month later I was again preparing for another party. The beer was laid on, a stripper was hired and my friends began to show up. By 1 AM the stripper was about used up and Tammy was trying to get the bitch to eat her skanky snatch. The guys were all getting kinda restless, when who should walk in, but Stacy.

She walked right over to Tammy and began to munch the beaver like the talk-show-hosting lesbian. Being bent over Tammy's snatch allowed Stacy's skirt to rise up exposing her nearly-bald cunt. It took only seconds before she was getting double fucked over and over.

This time we had no desire to clean up the half dead body of Stacy. Some bright person stuck a Jack Daniel's bottle in her snatch and a Southern Comfort bottle in her ass.

This time I just threw her over my shoulder and walked to her house. I rang the bell dropped her softly onto the porch (could you imagine what woulda happened if one of those bottles broke? No more fuck toy!) As I walked back into my house and poured my self another beer, who should walk in but Maria!

"You bastard! You just had to do it again. You mother fucker! She had just began to heal up and start coming out of her room and you had to do it again! I don't care what happens to me, but I'm gonna go to the police. You fuckers are gonna pay for this!"

"Fuck you bitch! She came over hear and started eating out Tammy, begging to be fucked. She got exactly what she wanted." That stopped Maria dead.

"You mean she. . . " Maria started to cry. Next thing I know, Tammy has her arm around the mother and starts kissing her.

To make a long story not quite so long, Maria had to be carried home that night, too.

The punch line is that now every time I throw a party, Maria and Stacy come over together.