Party Swap

Story Info
Accidental partner Swap at a party – or is it revenge?
5.7k words
3.79
177.8k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over spring break, my girlfriend Karen and I went to a house party that turned out to be a lot more interesting than either of us could have predicted.

The house we were partying at was kind of large since there were five or six couples that were sharing the rent. As you can imagine, a house with about six bedrooms is decently sized, and a considerable sized yard, even complete with a pool.

I saw Mark, a friend of mine, sitting down at a desk writing something on a piece of paper while talking with my girlfriend. She looked up as I approached. She smiled at me and said something about 'having to run' and quickly left.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" I asked. "This is a party, it's not time to do homework or whatever the hell it is you are doing."

He looked up at me with a big grin. "I just had the thought of a lifetime. Check this out... My girl likes to get a bit kinky sometimes, and she told me something a few days ago. She says she likes it sometimes when I'm forceful in bed. Like "jerk" aggressive. She said a fantasy of hers is for me to surprise her in a bedroom at a party one night. Without boring you with the details, let's just say that we will get a good workout on the bed, and we might end up with some torn clothing."

That was something I was totally not expecting! It sure sounded cool as hell, but not what I thought I would hear. Something seemed odd though. "That's what I was trying to figure out!" I exclaimed. "Since when do you have a girlfriend? Last I saw, you haven't been with a girl in months."

"Well, Karen and I have been going out for about a few weeks now" Mark replied.

"What? Your girl is named Karen? What are you, a copycat? I have seen you more times than I can count checking out MY Karen. You just had to get a Karen to make yourself feel better, is that it?"

"No way, dude. Whatever. Your Karen is awesome, but this just worked out that way. So anyhow, I should get back to this letter real quick. I'm almost done."

I was more curious now, so I looked over his shoulder at what he was writing. The note was short and to the point, it even had a little description of what he was going to do to her. It took me a whopping two seconds to decide he was onto something very cool here.

Just as he went to stand up, I put my hand on his shoulder, pushing him back down. "Man, you owe me a few favors. You know I can't write. You've got an outstanding idea there, and I want you to write one like that for me too. Errr, for me to give to my Karen. You know what I mean."

He didn't look too happy about it, but he said 'OK' and got right to it. It was only a few more minutes before he was also done with mine. It sure looked weird for Mark to be writing a note to my girlfriend with that kind of explicit language.

"So how are we going to know which note is for which girl?" asked Mark.

I thought for a bit, but shrugged my shoulders. "Hell, I don't know. But does it really matter?"

Mark just shook his head 'no' to that. "They basically say the same thing, so it doesn't matter" he said as he turned to walk away to find someone to deliver the notes.

Almost saying it loud, I thought to myself "The only thing that is different is that the rooms listed on the papers, they are just one door apart, and what if we go in the wrong room?"

As Mark walked away, that thought churned in my mind. At first I got pissed off thinking of Mark having his way with MY girlfriend. Especially considering how much (my) Karen and Mark seemed to try to hide their sexual tension around me under the guise of 'friendship.' I'm not that blind - I know it is there. I know they have liked each other for quite some time, and there have been several times where I thought something naughty was going on between them. Could we both play it off as an accident? But would this harm our relationship? On second thought, maybe I wouldn't play dumb, I couldn't let this happen.

I know exactly why the next thought came to mind. Maybe I was taking Karen's comment from a few weeks ago a little too literally. She had said that sometimes she was so horny, she would let me do anything and everything I desired to her. As long as I was assertive and demanding This was always true when she was drinking – it worked without exception. The only thing was that she did not like talking dirty. Actually, she didn't like talking at all, she said it made her feel dirty, and her talking dirty made her sound like a slut.

Mark came back with some girl had never seen before and introduced me to Tracy. I thought it was pointless to introduce us since we would most likely forget each other in a minute considering the situation.

Tracy was holding both notes, one per hand, and I could see that the name 'Karen' was written on the top of each one. Looking in to the other room, we could see our girlfriends standing near each other, each talking with a different group of people. Mine was on the right, and Mark's was on the left.

Taking the paper from Tracy's hand, I opened it to look where I would be going. The note said:

***

Hey Karen, you know who this is. It's time to get freaky, you sexy thing! You and me need some time alone to get dirty. In eight minutes, you need to go to the 2nd floor, and go to the last door on the right. Go in and turn off all the lights. Take off your clothes, and wrap yourself in the bathrobe hanging on the closet door.. I will be in to meet you a few minutes after that.

***

Giving the note back to Tracy, Mark and I walked away so the girls wouldn't see us at delivery time. As we left, I asked Mark "So how do you know there is a bathrobe on the door?"

He replied "Planning, dude. I didn't know what room was going to be available, so I went in to all the bedrooms and rummaged through the closet. Everyone had a bathrobe, so I put it on all the closet doors. Oh, and our notes are different – yours says eight minutes, and mine says four minutes. We don't want them meeting in the hallway, so they got different times."

Now very impatient, I must have checked my watch a dozen times within the first two minutes. He noticed and laughed at me. "Come on, man. Let's do something to take our minds off of what time it is. We still have a few minutes."

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me in to the kitchen where the bar was set up. "Here, two shots each to celebrate 'breaking in' someone else's house!"

Hell ya, I could drink to that. It looked like he didn't need them, but I had only had a few. The shots burned going down, but they sure got me warmed up from the inside out. Forget looking at my watch, I knew that it was time to go upstairs and play.

"Hey Mark, it's that time – you need to head upstairs."

He turned to me with a confused look. "Dude, which room am I supposed to go to? I actually think I forgot just now!"

I thought for a minute, but my head was buzzing real good, so I just gave up. "I'm sure your girl is just in the room on the right – go get her!"

Thinking ahead before we showed up tonight, I had bought a box of condoms, thinking the odds were in my favor of being able to use them. Luckily, I had put them in my back pocket – and now we needed them. Tearing one package off the link, I tossed it to Mark.

Naturally, he couldn't catch it, so it took a moment of fumbling for him to pick it up and slip it into his pocket. He turned back to me with a weird excited grin, he walked upstairs with his right hand held up so he wouldn't forget which door. Pausing at the bottom of the stairs, to turned his head quickly to look at me to give me the thumbs-up.

A few minutes later, my watch saying it was my turn to get some action, I walked up to the door on the left, thinking of what was in mind earlier. Usually I was not that forceful and demanding in bed, but this is what my girl wanted. So now it was time for a bit of a change. I took a deep breath, getting my attitude on, and stepped through the door.

It was so dark I couldn't see anything. I put my hand up in front of my face, but only saw a pale blur. Speaking low but firmly, I said "Where are you hiding? Get your ass ready for me." I paused to see if I had a response. Nothing. "I SAID, where are you? Call me to you. I need to hear you."

A whisper came from across the room. "I'm here baby. On the bed. I'm waiting for you. I need you."

What I had told Mark downstairs came back to me, and I realized I had also forgotten which room was which. I was fairly sure my Karen was here with me, behind the left door. But now I was no longer 100% sure of who I would meet as I got to the bed. No, I was sure. This was my girl here with me.

I walked quickly towards the sound of her voice, starting to take my clothes off on the way. Not sure how much further to go, I stopped, using the opportunity to drop what clothes I could, and taking off the rest as I stood there. "Now where did you go? Why can't I hear you?"

"Just a little more" the voice called back to me. She was only a few feet away, just two steps and I was there. Feeling the bed up against my knees, I stopped and bent over, reaching my hands down to find my girl. Grabbing a section of her leg, my hands moved in different directions to find how she was laying.

Ankles. I reached ankles first. Taking both of them in my hands, I pulled her towards me until they were just hanging out past the end of the bed. "Now roll over onto your front and get up on your knees. Now! Very good. Now scoot back so your knees are just by the end of the bed. Yes, very good. Now spread your knees wider apart. More... More... Just a little more. There, now stop."

Even though I couldn't see her, I knew her ass was only inches from me. My cock was aching to ram into her, but that would have been too fast. Going down to my knees, I moved my face closer and found her ass cheek with my nose.

My hands left her ankles and moved up her smooth legs, stopping at her nicely rounded ass. Not too much bounce, and the perfect size for my hand to caress. Following what I had planned out before, as soon as my hand was placed in just the right spot on her ass, I pulled it back and swung forward, the sound of the slap bouncing around the room.

Karen whimpered "Damn baby, what's gotten into you? That hurt, but ummm... I uhh, I kind of liked that a little bit."

"Damn straight baby, you had better like it. You are gonna get worn out tonight, and you are going to love it. You're getting your wish – right now I'm gonna ride you hard and make you beg for everything."

She did not answer, so I smacked her ass with my other hand. She cried out a bit, but the sound was pleasure, not pain. Smacking her again then rubbing in the same spot, I moved my hand down, lightly caressing the skin between her legs, just avoiding touching her pussy. She was already wet and I could feel the heat radiating off of her. Teasing her with my fingertips, I said "Beg me to touch your pussy, and I will. If you don't your ass will get hurt again."

She didn't answer, she just pushed her ass back at me. I smiled to myself, knowing she wouldn't say anything. She jerked away as my hand went SMACK again on the same cheek. "Ya, you like that, do you? You want more? You are my slut tonight, and you will beg me, do you understand?"

She pushed back against me again, but said softly "Yes master, whatever you say. Please master, put your mouth on me... down.... there."

Tracing the outline of her pussy with my finger, I said "Nope, not quite right. It's your pussy. Do you want my tongue on your pussy? You had better tell me that then."

Hesitatingly, and almost too soft to hear, she finally said "Master, please lick my pussy. I need your tongue inside of me."

I still wanted more than that. Moving lower, I put my face on the side of her ass and slid down to the back of her thigh. Sucking in some skin and teasing it with my tongue made her jump. I moved an inch closer to her pussy and did it again.

Moaning, she pushed back again. "Please, I'm begging you. Eat my pussy, damn it. I need to feel your tongue on my clit. Please!"

That did it, that would work. As the last 'please' was coming out of her mouth, I moved my mouth over just an inch and shoved my face into her pussy, my tongue stabbing into her clit.

She screamed into the blanket as she started to cum immediately. She started bucking her hips taking her pussy away from me. I couldn't have that. Grabbing the front of her leg I pulled her back to me and shoved my tongue in her pussy, licking all around, and pushing it in and out of her.

One scream turned into another, and her whole body was shaking in the throes of her climax. As she slowed down I pulled my head away, but quickly replaced my tongue with two fingers. Shoving as far as I could, my middle finger reached down inside of her, searching for her g-spot. Not letting her completely recover from her first orgasm, I let go of her leg to free up my hand. Reaching for her clit again, I only rubbed it lightly.

"Cum for me now, dammit. I want to feel you cum on my fingers. You aren't just my girl, you are my slut now too. Beg me for it."

Her voice ragged, trying not to moan, she said "Harder. Fuck me harder. I love the feeling of your fingers inside of me."

She got it now. Her ass shoving back against me, my fingers pistoning in and out of her, I finger-fucked her mercilessly. My other hand was busy tweaking her clit, lightly rubbing back and across the top of it, just like she had shown me long ago. It drove her mad, and that's what I needed to do now.

"You aren't cumming for me, slut. Why not? I need to feel you."

"I need your cock master. Shove you cock in me please. I need to feel your rod slam deep inside of my pussy."

My arm was starting to get sore, so this was a welcome change. Already rock hard, I stood up and lightly placed my throbbing cock head at the entrance to her pussy. In and out only half an inch should tease her enough.

"FUCK ME, dammit. I need to feel you inside me."

Now she was into it. My cock could reward that. Grabbing her hips, I shoved hard, burying my cock inside her. She moaned something, the meaning lost in the blanket. My hands tight on her hips, my hips rocking, I thrusted as hard and fast as I could.

Screaming into the blanket, she started to cum again, and I slowed down only to feel her pussy throbbing and flexing on my shaft. The feeling was intense, and was making me get too close. I pulled out quickly, making a popping sound as I exited her. It took only a second for me to find the rubber in the back pocket of my pants, and I put it on in record time.

Getting back in position, I shoved deep inside of her again. The feeling reminded me how much I hate wearing a condom. The feeling just isn't right. She had noticed it too.

"No, please, don't fuck me with that, your cock doesn't feel the same" she said quietly.

"You know I can't cum inside of you. I will take it off, but only because I will be cumming on your sweet little tongue."

As I pulled back out of her and rolled the protection off, I could hear and feel her moving on the bed. Climbing up on the bed, I lay down on my back and reached out to find her leg. "No, don't move away. Stay there. Now bend over and clean your cum off my cock."

Her hand hit my hip as she reached out for me. Tracing her fingers across me, she stopped only at the touch of my cock. It jumped at her touch, then the next thing I knew, she moved closer and the heat from her mouth was making it's way down to the base of my throbbing member. Reaching out for her, my hand latches onto her breast, swaying with the motion of her body. As she caresses my balls, I caress her soft breast, tweaking her nipple every time her whole hand cups my sack.

Lost in the feeling of her talented tongue and compressing entrance to her throat, I know it's only seconds before I am done. It seems like the only part of my body that exists is the part of me sliding between her ruby red lips.

My hips raise to meet her head bobbing on me, my hands grabbing handfulls of blankets. Deep within my legs, I feel the end quickly rising to my crotch. Her caressing hand on my balls stops and gently squeezes as they rise slightly to release my seed.

Gasping for air, I can say "I'm gonna... gonna.... gonna..." then the thought is lost. "Uhhhhhh hhuuhh uhhh" is all I can mumble as I feel an explosion of pleasure erupt from deep inside of me.

My brain is foggy as I feel my strength shoot out of me in spurts, straight into her mouth. From another universe, I can her gasp, then swallow a couple times, then gag as it became too much for her. I feel the warmth on my belly as the overflow runs out of her mouth.

Suddenly spent, I lay still and tried to start breathing normally. I realized that Karen was now laying across me, my softening cock still in her mouth, but her body was shaking. Reaching down, I feel her arm, and it is shaking like crazy. It stops as her body tightens up and she moans as she is panting.

Minutes later as we can start to feel normal, she whispers softly, "Sorry, I couldn't help it. I was so turned on from the way I made you cum, I just had to finish myself off one more time too... And... That had to be the best fuck I have ever had. You are intense."

Almost saying something sweet back to her, I remembered that I was supposed to be acting differently tonight. Forgetting she was my girlfriend and getting caught up in the moment, I replied "You were awesome baby. After you recover a bit, come get me and we can do it all over again."

Standing up and getting dressed quickly, I left the room, closing the door softly behind me. Making my way downstairs, I saw Mark had finished before me and was already down here. From the look of it, he was done for the night. Sitting on the couch with his head rolled down on his shoulder and mouth hanging open, it looked like his eyes were closed. Reaching the couch, I saw that was the case. He was out for the count.

Wandering around the house, I ended up near the kitchen, and hoping for another drink, I stopped by the doorway as I heard the two Karens talking.

"You're so lucky!" I heard my Karen say "I hate it when he gets that drunk. It took him forever to get it up, then once he did, then he thought it was OK to fuck me in the ass, and that just isn't happening. So I kicked his ass out. So I ended up taking care of things myself and came down. Just my luck that you tell me what an awesome time you had. Don't take this the wrong way, but can I borrow him for a while?"

As I tried to wipe the shock off of my face from the comments my girlfriend made, they both laughed and walked out together. As they passed me in the doorway, I got a glare from my Karen, then a smile and a wink from the other. My heart jumped into my throat. We must have got the rooms mixed up! My insides kind of froze as I realized that Mark stuck his cock in my girl's ass. But that also means I screwed his girl's brains out.

The look Mark's Karen gave me worried me – did she know about our messup? Why did she look at me like that? If nothing else, both Karens had a similar body structure. Well, kind of. At least the parts where our hands were sure to be focused. Mark and I were fairly close close too. Did any of the other three notice the difference?

I saw the other Karen go into the bathroom, so I chased down my girl. Not that it mattered. As I walked up to her, she just glared at me. "Karen, what's wrong with you? I just wanted to say 'hi.'"

She turned away and said "You can come back and talk to me when you're a bit more sober."

As my Karen stomped off, the other Karen came out and stood next to me. "She looks a bit upset I think" she smirked. "Looks like you were a bad boy tonight. Funny though, you don't look nearly as drunk as she said you were."

"Umm, do you know something I don't?" I asked her.

12