Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been rubbing up against this ass all night long. Now I want you to stick that hard cock in it and make me come again. I want you to fuck me slowly so that I can feel every inch of you."

This time it was me moaning because she could read my mind. I stepped forward and used my hands to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her glistening pussy walls. I love watching my cock slide into a woman and this time was no exception. The head of my rock hard cock gently pushed past her outer lips and I felt how tight she truly was. It was going to be delicious torture fucking this incredible beauty slowly and carefully. I left just the head in moving just a fraction of an inch at a time. Her pussy walls grazed the sides of my cock making me shiver and my cock get harder still. I reached forward and began to massage her ass cheeks, gently stroking her lower back with my fingernails and sliding one thumb down around her asshole. With every stroke she moaned and slid further back into me. By now half my cock was buried inside her and it was becoming torture not to grab her hips and bury myself completely. She pushed herself up on her hands and arched her back giving me the most incredible view of her body. Her breasts lightly swaying and her ass clenching as she began to fuck me faster, finally sliding her pussy completely onto my cock so that it was totally buried. She turned and looked at me.

"Come on Dave, give me that cock. Fuck me now. NOW!" she growled and started to push back against me. I took that as an invitation to grab her hips and began to fuck her hard and deep, making sure my cock bottomed out with each stroke inside her pussy. Her walls were clenching at my cock with every stroke and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I reached inside her legs and began to stroke her pussy with my fingers, finding her firm clit and gently playing with it. I could feel her pussy get tense again and she started to cry out and wail as another orgasm overtook her. Feeling her body tense I drove her over the edge with one final stroke, impaling her pussy with my cock as she came hard, crying out and falling forward. I hadn't fucked a woman this well in a long time and I wasn't stopping yet. But I wanted to make things a little more personal so that she wouldn't forget this night for a long time.

I pulled out of her and gently turned her over, moving up on the bed and spreading her legs wide. She reached out for me as I moved in between her legs and slid my cock into her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and began using short strokes, grinding my pelvis into her with each stroke. Her long fingernails began to scratch at my back as I increased the intensity of my thrusts until I just had to have some release. I pushed myself above her, hovering over her prone naked body and started to fuck her hard, every stroke bringing a grunt from my body and a cry from hers. By now a light sheen of sweat covered us both. Our slick bodies moved together as she thrust her hips up to meet my powerful thrusts inside her. Feeling my balls begin to tighten up I warned her that I was about to come hard and she pulled me towards her, crushing her lips into mine and squeezing her pussy around my cock for the final thrusts. My cock hardened to the point of no return and I literally exploded inside of her, shooting stream after stream of hot cream deep inside her until I could feel it gush around my penis and lubricate her hot hole. Clutching at each other we kissed again, tongues moving together as we came down from what we had just done. Pulling myself out of her I moved beside and gently laid her beautiful hair on my chest, stroking the back of her neck and feeling her hands wander over my body. Only then did I tell her how much I had wanted her that night and how incredible I thought she was. She smiled.

"You don't think we're done yet, do you?"

To be continued...

12